Not open for further replies.
Another set of twinsies! Yay! :D

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Yo quiet you wanna be roomies since we're both dancing type talent people?​
Sure! :3

Sounds awesome!

Anyone wanna bunk with Tonasha?​

Sorry for being late, I got to see The Penguins of Madagascar. SOOOO FUNNY. Also, my mic isn't too well, and I'm in the kitchen, so that's why my voice is low and there is background noise.

Appearance anime girl perplexed.png
"How can you try when there is nothing you can do?"
Name Katrina Flowress
Age 15
Gender Female
Sexuality Straight
Religion Christian

Personality
-Funny
-Smart
-Absent-minded
-Ignorant
-Stubborn
Brief Background
Life started in St. Augustine, Florida. A small house on the wharf, a nice boat, always nice. Her mother was crazy about jobs, and would sign a contract, and, when it was up, they were gone. She tried to catch up with the news of the day, but she really never did. She kept trying to catch her mother, father, or brother's attention, but no matter what she tried, it never worked.

Finally, up pops a note! She reads it, and then starts to pack her bags for a new life, one that she could live to it's fullest, one where those who enter feel welcome, a second home. She gladly left the house for Germany (that IS this one, right? Sorry if I'm mistaken...), and happily found a new life, one she enjoyed.

Position in the Club Representative
Talent Sayings that will really go deep into people's minds, and arguing. Also, language arts, math, and reading are her things.
Roommate Michelle Geier

Appearance microphone anime.jpg
"Music is life, ya know?"
Name Evelyn Rosette
Age 15
Sexuality Straight
Gender Female
Religion Christian

Personality
-Nosy
-Shy
-Musical
-Primadona
-Beauty Queen
Brief Background
Evelyn grew up having everyone love her. That is, everyone in Cheyenne, Wyoming. She loved to show off, and always loved to take the stage and show 'em who's boss. She always thought she was the best of the best, Evelyn Rosette, best singer ever. That's when it hit her, the statistics. She never trusted herself again, but still kept all her traits.

When the note came, she was so happy she almost cried. She packed her bags, and, at her going away party, had a final concert in her hometown before heading to Germany. Music IS her life, you got it?

Position in the Club Representative
Talent Singing and spying.
Roommate Liesl Gottschalk​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Sorry for being late, I got to see The Penguins of Madagascar. SOOOO FUNNY. Also, my mic isn't too well, and I'm in the kitchen, so that's why my voice is low and there is background noise.

Appearance View attachment 49011
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GRo63wyC0F
Name Katrina Flowress
Age 15
Gender Female
Sexuality Straight
Religion Christian

Personality
-Funny
-Smart
-Absent-minded
-Ignorant
-Stubborn
Brief Background
Life started in St. Augustine, Florida. A small house on the wharf, a nice boat, always nice. Her mother was crazy about jobs, and would sign a contract, and, when it was up, they were gone. She tried to catch up with the news of the day, but she really never did. She kept trying to catch her mother, father, or brother's attention, but no matter what she tried, it never worked.

Finally, up pops a note! She reads it, and then starts to pack her bags for a new life, one that she could live to it's fullest, one where those who enter feel welcome, a second home. She gladly left the house for Germany (that IS this one, right? Sorry if I'm mistaken...), and happily found a new life, one she enjoyed.

Position in the Club You may determine, I really don't care.
Talent Sayings that will really go deep into people's minds, and arguing. Also, language arts, math, and reading are her things.
Roommate Undetermined.

Appearance View attachment 49017
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fzybxJ8UNC
Name Evelyn Rosette
Age 15
Sexuality Straight
Gender Female
Religion Christian

Personality
-Nosy
-Shy
-Musical
-Primadona
-Beauty Queen
Brief Background
Evelyn grew up having everyone love her. That is, everyone in Cheyenne, Wyoming. She loved to show off, and always loved to take the stage and show 'em who's boss. She always thought she was the best of the best, Evelyn Rosette, best singer ever. That's when it hit her, the statistics. She never trusted herself again, but still kept all her traits.

When the note came, she was so happy she almost cried. She packed her bags, and, at her going away party, had a final concert in her hometown before heading to Germany. Music IS her life, you got it?

Position in the Club You may determine.
Talent Singing and spying.
Roommate Undetermined.​
Ooooh, I love your voice! It's so bubbly and happy!

Thanks! I tried to voice what a stuck-up but really nice girl would sound like, and what an almost depressed genius would sound like.

• Love
Well, I really love your characters! :3 Both so different and unique and oh! This rp is going to be amazing!

I know! But... I don't really have time for a rp of my own... so much time and so many 1x1's to manage already..... ugh, maybe later! :3

Can't help myself:

Will you be singing for us, darling? I want Michelle to roomw ith Evelyn!

Ooooh, yeah! Singing voice captures!!

So, I return from another Thanksgiving, and you cute, little members are already taking off! cx We've made such a lovely, funny family, haven't we? And those are indeed very good characters, Madeline, love them, and love the new character, Souris! I'm going to assign roommates momentarily~

• Love
Ummm... Dramma and Julian are bunking if that's all cool!

@Madeline Katrina and Tonasha could bunk...?

Status
Not open for further replies.