Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I have a guy friend who can do the most horrible valley girl you have EVER heard. :)

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Haha, I can't do men very well!
But... practice makes perfect I suppose!

Okay, whew, done with that brat! Listened to all of your songs, and all of your funny female voices! c: T'was refreshing, I promise! <3 You are all such good singers, I look like filth compared to all of you! T_T *sigh* I'll add in your girl character, Dramma, in a jif!

• Love
... *facepalm* It's been a long day. I'll change it.

So, we're gonna take a vote. c: Who thinks we need more boys before we start? ^^'

Me! Me one thousand times over... Just try to compare the girls to the boys! Just maybe two more full boy dorms, maybe. IF I CAN, I COULD convince my bro to join.... COULD!

^^ Oh, that'd be lovely! <3 I was thinking the same thing! <3 I think we need at least two more full dorms of boys. So, four more boys.

I made a boy, but you forgot him. :'( But anyways, i think the char limit is two and @Seklin still hasn't submitted his characters either.

I'd prefer two, but if needed, we could change it to three. c: You don't have to change any characters, you all worked hard on your CSs. ^^' I wouldn't change them, I already love them!

And no, firejay, I wrote down Michael Geier on the roommates list, so hush! And okay, well, would someone message Seklin to see if he/she's still going to do this? ^^'

I will. I've gotten many a notes to check if I were still there because of STUPID ALERTS NOT SHOWING!

I sent him a message. First time starting a conversation! I've only been given them. AND IT'S STILL NOVEMBER! (high fives closest person, AKA brother)

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
I love how close you are to your brother, Madeline. It would be cool if he joined us!

MOMENT OF TRUTH: He said no. :( AND I THOUGHT HE LIKED MYSTERIES. *facepalm* And there goes another one of his army's thingies. (he's playing Armor Mayhem on FRIV)

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.