Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O Daaaw thanks!
I love you guys' voices as well!

Edit: I love cranberry sauce. O.O

You don't know... I ATE TWO CANS OF IT ON TURKEY DAY. I just poked my mashed potatoes. And then I nibbled my roll, and then scarfed down my turkey. THEN I ATE 5 SLICES OF PUMPKIN PIE. Food fanatic.

Reactions: Quiet Souris
@Souris: Have fun with your friends! <3

@Madeline: *__* OMG YOU'RE SO LUCKY. And it seems you have more of a sweet tooth, huh?! cx Hehe!

@Princess of the Teacup: D'AW THANK YOU IF YOU WERE TALKING TO ME.

• Love
e01bb53845324ca35f0469a41e6c0ed7.jpg

"I dream my painting, then I paint my dream"
Name|
Sean Matthew Dejesus
Age|
Gender|
Male
Sexuality|
Gay
Religion|
Atheist

Personality|
Unorganized | Headstrong | Dependent | Ecstatic | Happy-Go-Lucky
Brief Background|
Sean grew up in a bad part of town, he was best friends with Jason, although it was leading him into the wrong crowd. Eventually Jason came to Sean with a scar on his right arm made with a knife, gang scar. Sean was invited to join but his mom told him that if he joined a gang he wouldn't be able to draw. Being naive he believed this, thank goodness as it saved him from a life of gangs and now he is proceeding in Grey Key Academy for Artistry.
(Writers Block I'll get it don't worry!)
Position in the Club|
Representative
Talent|
Art
Roommate|
Not Determined​

What a cutie! <3

We have so many feminine guys, it's not even funny. Except Elias and Michael lol. OMG, just realized those were biblical names!

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Is Julian feminine? :/

Kind of! Not as feminine as the rest. He's kind of on the line between manly and feminine. He doesn't really have a label, actually. He's just Julian. XD <3 But I love him, okay? He's a cutie!

• Thank You
I am a HUGE SWEET TOOTH.

Appearance: animecat.jpg
"Mom, the first thing people say to me is 'Why do you have a cat you freak?!'."
Name Kline Everdune
Age 15
Gender Male
Sexuality Heterosexual (being more scientific now)
Religion Christian

Personality
-Cat lover
-Witty
-Sarcastic
-Risk taker
-Persuasive
Brief Background
Kline was born in Gloucester, Massachusetts, into the Everdune family, of course. He lived near the sea, and often was away with his father on his fishing boat. He never enjoyed the sea, and suffered from getting sea sick often.

One day, the final time he'd ever see his father, he found a white cat. Snoball. Now, now, I know it is spelled incorrectly, but that is how he spells it. When his father's first fishing boat without him since he was born left, he felt a bit empty. When word spread of the boat's crash, Kline was never the same. Always closed, never to be opened again. He started doing risky things, trying to prove himself well to his father.

When the note came, he snatched up the opportunity, hoping that it would make himself seem better, going to a state of the art place and all.

Position in the club Representative
Talent Persuasion, animal communication, and communication with the dead (a little bit of the dead communication, he can communicate with Snoball in his own way, though)
Roommate Whatever goes.​

What a cutie! Added both of your boys on the list~ <3

Thanks! All I typed was 'Anime boy with a' and it showed in the choices thingy 'Anime boy with a cat'! I thought this one fit the character I was trying to make perfectly, and he gets a cat!!!

Yeah, he's really cute! And your voice acting was really good! >w<

I had to whisper, my parents are watching some movie. And my bro is leaning against the treadmill watching it, too. And I am over here, typing away, whilst nobody even knows what I'm doing. Exactly how my life will lead until I get my new comp. for Christmas, which I will have in my room. *crosses fingers that Christmas is moved to tomorrow*

• Love
Reactions: firejay1 and Dramma
animeguy4.jpg~original

original.jpg

Male

Whatever floats his boat.

Nothing so far, leans towards Christianity.

tumblr_m5d9zbp1xf1rtigcho1_500_zps96001525.jpg~original

Personality:
Cynical
Intelligent
Sarcastic
Unstable
Antagonistic-with reason
"You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved."

Salvatore was born in Atrani, South Western Italy, to a small family- that quickly fell apart. His mother had been caught unawares by the pregnancy and as soon as she could, she palmed him off to his father and left for England in quite a hurry. Growing up with his father was nice, calm and peaceful. He was a wine maker, running and maintaining the beautiful Rocheni vineyards and he taught everything he knew to his son, who took to it like a duck to water. He loved the freedom of the farm and property they owned, loved his very first taste of a camera. He could look through the lens and transform his monochrome world into a swirling beautiful menagerie of colour- one that he could share with the world. But this changed when his father fell ill, just on his 14th birthday and nothing could be the same from then on. He watched as his only living *true* parent wasted away from cancer, leaving a very tired old man and his distraught son. His father implored him to use his trust wisely- always knowing who they are before trusting them. He died when Salvatore was fifteen, just a year after the cancer caught hold him and he died saying he loved his son, more than anything in this world or beyond.

Salvatore was left behind, with a business he had no true love for and a burgeoning career, kick-started by his acceptance into Grey Key and the Golden Club. He still owns the vineyards but his uncle is the caretaker, something he was glad to do for the orphaned teenager at the time. So, in the years that followed, Salvatore worked at his talents. He captured the world around him, bringing his joy and bittersweet sadness into the world so that others could see it. And so they did, as the beautiful works reached across the world and spread fast in the media. They marveled at the pure emotion in the photographs and he soon gained a great following on social media, though he doesn't often care too much.

He is a master of analysing people, seeing their behaviour and tiny details that reveal infinite information stores about the person, giving him an insight that might escape another. This, along with his photographic/eidetic memory, allows him to remember a lot of information and thoughts that he can recall immediately.

anime-boy-cigarette-guy-Favim.com-534668.jpg

Representative

Photography, uncovering and analysing others almost instantly.

Undetermined.
68rivq.jpg

Last edited:
What a cutie pie! Seems we've got everything! <3 We can start the IC tomorrow!

Actually, we also need someone to fill in for Treasurer. Volunteers?

Ummm... If you don't mind me having two council positions, Salvatore would up for it. He's got photographic memory, could be useful. :3

Or... I think someone had a math genius or such?

Heehee. Math genius Michael is mine, and he's secretary, not treasurer. According to him, "I work in vectors, not dollar signs." Haha. I think I'm the only one who hasn't put a sample of my voice up. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do this on weekends, because that's when I'm with family, and they really don't know I do any RPing at all, so if you hear me, it'll be either really super quiet, or really late at night, or both. Let me see if I can't try it, now, though my parents might still be awake....

Status
Not open for further replies.