Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this took longer than expected.

5wm1xc.png

"Still having doubts...?"

Name: Jun Jeong Rosario
Sexuality: Undisclosed
Religion: Roman Catholic

Personality(5 Words to Describe): Unorthodox, ruthless, persistent, fearless, altruistic

Brief Background:
Jun is of South Korean and Filipino descent, born and raised in the East Coast of the United State. He rose to national fame at by dominating the fighting game esports scene at a very young age. His popularity reached overseas when he started cross dressing, which he claims was the punishment for losing a bet, and only encouraged by his mother, a fashion designer. He took up Krav Maga after being fascinated by its ruthless effectiveness. He currently holds a blue belt, and jokingly credits his training as a means of preventing sexual assault. Since then he has made guest appearances as a celebrity cosplayer at fan conventions. He is also an occasional internet personality.

Position in the Club: Rumored Representative.

Talent: Martial Arts proficiency, combat analysis, cosplay

Roommate Undetermined.​

What a cutie! Accepted!

Kline has a roomie now! That's probably not his reaction to the situation, though.......

gosh that trap though! almost mistaken him as a girl haha

At first, me too! I had to double take.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
I was like exited until I read the word male in the cs haha~!

Me too! And I think his character's totally cute, though it makes a rival for martial arts athlete for Michelle.

Yay, more martial arts peoples!

Mhm! ^^ After Vegnya posts, I will! <3

Yeah. Feel free to make Kline introduce himself, that's what I was goin' for.

Where did everybody go?!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I dunno. T.T I never got a reply to one of my characters and then everyone just stopped talking all together. And this was a pretty sweet rp. :(

• Love
Ah. for me it was cause finals came around. Imma be a bit busy catching up on everything today and cleaning my room and having a dentist appointment today so I may not post, but I will tomorrow for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.