Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
c: Okay, I have the roommate list on the front page, edited and all! I can change it if you want me to, but I like to keep roommates together depending on their age and how well they would interact. :3 Excluding Benjamin and Julian, of course, they have no choice. XD

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Coolies... Also, I think it'd be amazing if you posted singing... :3

• Love
Reactions: Rika
c: Okay, I have the roommate list on the front page, edited and all! I can change it if you want me to, but I like to keep roommates together depending on their age and how well they would interact. :3 Excluding Benjamin and Julian, of course, they have no choice. XD
Hahaha, awesome! :3

Okay, deal! Ever heard of Centuries? (I'm singing the chorus)

Never heard of it, but I'd be thrilled to listen to you sing it.

Awesome!! I love the song Centuries!!

First time singing for other people, something to remember. My face was red the whole time, hence the stuttering.

• Love
I can't record anything right now, but I have a couple songs of my own:
\

I'll listen to all your BEAUTIFUL songs when I can! Currently being occupied by baby brother! c:

1223979-bigthumbnail.jpg

"No, no I'm okay it's just another guy problem"
Name|
Kastia Rose McCarthy
Age|
Gender|
Female
Sexuality|
Straight
Religion|
Wiccan

Personality|
Relaxed | Calm | Sweet | Follower | Broken Hearted
Brief Background|
Kastia grew up in the city always dreaming of becoming a fashion designer she would draw these dresses all the time and when she got a sewing machine and clothe for her birthday she went right to work. Quickly making her way through school with grades her parents boasted about, she would come home and make clothes and wear them to school. Her parents were saving money and proud of the who their daughter was becoming. Slowly she started to release some stuff to friends and one day she released it to a fashion designers daughter who when asked where she got her dress from asked to meet the girl. Ava Wilson gave Kastia tips and tricks and helped her get into Grey Key Academy. Kastia still likes to call Ava whenever she needs help or is having a mental breakdown.
Position in the Club|
Representative
Talent|
Fashion Designer
Roommate|
Undetermined
Other|
Falls for guys too easily and gets played, so she is always usually suffering from a broken heart. One guy particularly has Kastia wrapped around his finger and always plays with her emotions.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I love her!
I can't really do guys at all, so we both oppose each other XD

You see why I made girls? I could try to do a boy's voice.... My bro says a sound like a 35 year old man.
Haha, I sound like a prepubescent boy.

Reactions: Madeline
Status
Not open for further replies.