GO INSANE (AND EAT YOUR MATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adorable-cute-fashion-girl-hair-photography-Favim.com-64435_large_large.jpg

Name: Aurora O'Neil

Overview: Aurora is an old highschool friend of the bride-to-be and is a totaI loner. She and the bride were best friends and after they graduated, Aurora moved away to Ireland for a few years, working as an interpreter for their government. Then she moved back to London and both of them got back in touch. Which lead to this...predicament. She only knows Rou through her friend and seems to get along with him quite well.

Something you're good at: Speaking diffent languages like Swedish, German, French, Japanese, etc. She's also good at playing the violin. Good with kids and punching large things, if she gets out of control.

Something you're bad at: Major case of OCD, man. She has a habit of biting the skin around her nails and knowing when to bite it and when to stop and whispering words to herself, at times. She can get a bit murderous when she sees things out of place. If she gets out of control, she has a picture of a pair of baby hands to look at to calm her down, which is weird to me. Aurora also hates quite alot of the people in this stag night.

(we have a pshyco here~)

@Cassette : J'approuve. No party of drunks is complete without a brawl!

But going straight for the nuts? That, my friend, is something I absolutely abhor....I shall avenge this move, and punish you without impunity! xD

@Cassette : J'approuve. No party of drunks is complete without a brawl!

But going straight for the nuts? That, my friend, is something I absolutely abhor....I shall avenge this move, and punish you without impunity! xD
D'accord mon amie!

And in case you hadn't noticed, Damien isn't a very nice chappy. ^.^

Ah, I may as well mention I can't come on from Wednesday to Friday. So your trousers are safe on those days!

@RiverNotch Could you tell me a bit more about how Nicholas is charging? Sorry, I don't mean to be fussy, but how Damien reacts to the charge depends upon exactly how Nicholas charges. The technique used will vary upon this information. ^.^

EDIT: Also, sorry for doing 3 posts in a row! Only just realized...

Alright, I'll add a few details. Maybe tomorrow?

(Joke)Or....maybe just on Wednesday? Hehehe....(End of joke)

Alright, I'll add a few details. Maybe tomorrow?

(Joke)Or....maybe just on Wednesday? Hehehe....(End of joke)
Sure thing, thank-you. It doesn't have to be too much, just... a bit more on how he's charging. Sorry to be a pain! >.<

(Ha...hahaha...no. ;))

Several parties and a delightful new pub that does shit-tons of real ale on tap later, and my bank account is officially broken. Sorry for being absent from the OOC/IC this last week, chums, it's been a messy one. Fortunately, I should be able to get back into business now.

Gotta say, Go Insane is turning into a big lesson in why I need to trust my players more: you guys have set up the ending to this first part better than I ever could. It's fucking magnificent. Pats on the back all round, and all that. Way I'm seeing it, we let this little scuffle between Damien and Nicholas brew a little more, and then we'll get stuck into Part Two.

Part Two is where shit shall begin to get messy, and where the promise that the title of this little RP makes (potentially both of them) will come into play. It's also when we shall be closing the doors to new characters; the aim is to see the cast to a grizzly and unpleasant end, after all, and we can't really be doing that if new folks keep popping up.

@rocketfish, thanks for your patience. Aurora looks all good to me, so feel free to jump into the IC and join the shenanigans that is ensuing. There's a black lady with enough sass to power five soul bands rampaging about near the men's bathrooms, a drunken parkour artist, two dudes engaging in fisticuffs, a redhead with a very limited understanding of personal space and two blokes looking very confused by it all, to name just a few.

Honestly, Semper and Valencia seem like the sanest people present at the moment. I'd maybe stick with them.

Semper and Valencia will be the Greek Chorus for the next chapters....

Woo, can't wait for the madness to ensue Grumpy!

Oh, and Rivernotch, thanks again for updating your description. I can do the same with Damien's sprawl and elbow strike if you so wish. :)

Fuckin' Jim's here.

Alright, I's working on a post right to-day, but I'll prolly finish some-time tomorrow. So there.

Ah, but Damien best prepare. He might be puttin' all 'is wait on Nicholas, but Santie-Claus here's'strong. Real strong.

(I also do not know why I speak this way)

Reactions: Cassette
Sorry how long it took to get that post typed up and into the IC, everyone. It took several re-writes, but I think it's finally solid enough.

We're officially at the end of Part One; rather than GM-jack your characters out of the nightclub, I figured I'd give you guys the opportunity to round the scene off to your satisfaction, get a last few quips/bits of dialogue/manly bit of wrestling with the bouncers in. If you could have your next posts see your characters out the nightclub (via bouncer supervision or otherwise) that would be spiffing.

Once that's done, Part Two begins.

As does the insanity.

'BOUT TIME.

I was begining to run out of stupid shit to potentially make Jim do.

I'll post about Damien getting dragged out tommorow. I say tommorow because I'm so tired that my face is about to smash into my keyboard. Oh, and welcome to the RP Dalton.

No, Jim ripped off Mama's clothes in an effort to get away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.