GO INSANE (AND EAT YOUR MATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, I'm bad at sticking to my own timetable.

RIGHT THEN. LET'S TALK CRAZINESS, CHARACTER DEATH AND THE POTENTIAL CONSUMPTION OF YOUR FELLOW MAN.

Insanity in a Cosmic Horror story is usually a slow, creeping thing; some ugly little pit that grows and grows and grows until it's consumed everything within you and you're left as nothing more than some gibbering inmate at Arkham Asylum, ranting about rats in the walls. But since we're mixing it with the ol' Splatterpunk, the onset needs to be streamlined ever so slightly. Not to give too much away, but there are four parts to this story. By the end of Part Two, the characters will be pretty unstable. By the end of Part Three, they're going to be totally losing their shit.

And by the end of Part Four, they'll be dead in various grizzly ways.

I don't want to set any rules for how you guys play through this process, since you've all demonstrated yourselves to be reliable sorts who know how to write this sort of shit. So just as long as your characters don't go from naught to nutty within the space of a post or two, I'll be happy.

CHARACTER DEATH STUFF.

I've gone and closed the game to any new characters as of the start of Part Two; when your aim is to kill off the entire cast of the game by the end, it probably wouldn't work to keep adding to the numbers we've got to work through. The way we're gonna be running with character death just now is pretty simple; if we've got any inactive player characters, they're considered fair game to kill. I'd recommend discussing in this here OOC first before you go and jump on board the murder train, but if you reckon you've got a sweet idea for killing off one of the cast? Go wild.

So yeah. @Ozzie Chanter, @RiverNotch, @Thomas McTavish, @heliacalRebirth, @BarrenThin, @Fijoli, @Rosie, @Kurojaki, I'm gonna need a post in the IC (or the OOC telling me you're still game to be involved) within the next week or so to confirm who's still aboard Mr Bone's Wild Ride and who wants to get off.

Oh, and one final question: does the first post of Part Two give you savoury chums enough to go off? Want me to add anything at all, or can you run with it?

I'm still involved. But I just got strep throat because school is literally killing me... I'll try to get a post up here soon.

Me still here! Prolly gonna post a good one this week....Forewarning, though: it may be stylistically different from what I already wrote.

*pouts* Now I'm grumpy, since my name wasn't on the list!

Anyways, I'm still here and involved, and I'm most likely to post tomorrow afternoon. Maybe a bit sooner, maybe a bite later. Whatever.

Oh, and there's plenty of stuff to go off!

You've already posted and stuff, so you are saved from the potential chopping block.

FOR NOOOOOOW.

I'm game. Might not be able to keep up as well as I have because high school started today for me, but I'll do my best.

Sorry ladies and gents, I've had a lot on my plate. I'm still in.

FINALLY I was about to smack all of you, Hey @RiverNotch Guess who burnt her finger last week!!! we are now Boyle Bros XD
Srsly this shit hurts. Worst possible spot to be burnt.

Also....I smell like chicken when cooked.

• Love
Reactions: RiverNotch
Status
Not open for further replies.