GO INSANE (AND EAT YOUR MATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. I might post a character. Maybe. Probably.

If you're still alive tomorrow, you'll get to find out!

Reactions: TotallyMe
Cheers for all the interest, you increasingly tasty-looking individuals.

The IC Introduction is half-drafted as we speak, and I aim to keep trucking at it for another wee bit, see if I can't get it up and posted. When it's finished, it's getting posted. No fannying about, no waiting till an arbitrary set date. If we're going for this, we might as well go hard.

I'm foreseeing a relatively short-lived game; when the principle objective of an RP is to have the assembled cast totally lose their shit and die in a gruesome manner (cannibalism optional, but recommended), then I don't really see the point in drawing things out.

But yes, watch this space intently, delicious friends. The craziness (with non-mandatory cannibalism) starts soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and Astaroth
...Goddamn, I'm actually being efficient today.

THE IC IS UP EVERYONE. LET'S GET THIS SHITSTORM STARTED. IF YOU HAVE A WEE 'LIKE' ON YOUR SHEET FROM ME, THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

The stag night is currently located in one of London's many delightful nightclubs. Rou is likely inebriated at a table somewhere, and Jonesy is hiding in the bathrooms like a pussy.

No, I'm not going to give excessive details of the nightclub. No, I don't think I need to tell you all exactly where your characters are located. I have a tendency for being unnecessarily controlling with my RPs and choking the life out of them when I can't keep up with the pace, so this game I'm going to trust you guys to know what to do and eat your characters alive if they fuck up.

The cannibalism and craziness doesn't quite kick off yet (though Club Consumption may well make you start wishing for it). Trust me, you'll know when it does.

I'm not setting a time-limit for this scene: it'll finish when it needs to finish. If you wanna hurry things along, tell me. If you're enjoying the character interaction and want to keep it going just a wee bit longer, say so. Again, I'm trying to be a lot less graspy when it comes to this RP. Here's hoping it doth pay off.

I'm in your roleplay, inappropriately touchin' your character.

Okay so its 2 AM and there is no possible way I cannot join this.
*desperation* Let me in and nobody gets hurt okay??

NAME: Valencia Winters

OVERVIEW: A child prodigy when it came to the piano, she once tutored Rou in the art of playing the ivories. It was a wholly unsuccessful endeavor, but she and Rou kept in touch none the less, even though Valencia turned down any advance of drinks or an outing. Ms. Winters is tightly wound and has been since she was a freshman in high school, and it only got worse when she entered into college. It is like pulling teeth trying to get Valencia to do anything but practice her grand piano in her flat, and when she accepted the RSVP to Rou's stag party, it was more than shocking.

SOMETHING YOU'RE GOOD AT: Pianist Virtuoso, she has played recitals at the Barbican Arena in London, as well as an abroad venue in Italy.

SOMETHING YOU'RE BAD AT: Admitting she is wrong in any circumstance.

Let me in and nobody gets hurt okay??

That's not what my game schedule dictates. Seriously, I'm checking; we got horror, suffering, mutilation and everyone dying horribly, but I'm not seeing the "nobody getting hurt" bit anywhere.

In other news, sweet character. GET IN THERE.

Reactions: Wanderfool
enhanced-buzz-26931-1361235562-0.jpg

NAME:
Damien Escobar, however everybody just knows him as Tower (due to his astounding height).

OVERVIEW: Not much is known about Damien, which is understandable considering how much secrecy is needed in his 'business'. Damien is a drug lord who is currently rising in power, and he's gaining a bit of a reputation for being a no nonsense guy- one mistake, and you could easily end up with a bullet in your head. Unless your name happens to be Rou by chance, in which case Damien is oddly lenient for his high-school buddy. Rou and Damien were extremely close at high school, and Damien even gave Rou discounts on his products for a while, before the two began to drift apart after graduating. The stag party is one of Damien's rare night's off, an occasion on which he plans on blowing off the growing pressure of his work. He's just there for a good time with his old friend...although if things turn nasty, so will Damien.

SOMETHING YOU'RE GOOD AT: Damien has knack for being stealthy, and staying in the shadows. He's also good at organizing things, and staying confident/in control, no matter what the situation...

SOMETHING YOU'RE BAD AT: Damien's not exactly the most polite guy, so he makes enemies very easily. He's also getting out of shape, meaning he's not up to lifting heavy objects or running around like crazy.

*Silently waits approval*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fijoli
*Watches everyone congregate outside the men's restroom*

Everyone knows that's where the party starts, Ozzie.

WHO'S KEEPING AN EYE ON ROU.

YOU'RE ALL TERRIBLE FRIENDS.

That's Rou's fault for making such terrible friends.

And then letting said friends get him and themselves shit-faced drunk.

Reactions: 2 people
Wait, Rou? Oh yeah, right, this was a bachelor party.

AHEM did I say Bachelor Party? Oh, pardon me, I meant Stag Due. I am very sorry for my missed reference, I believe my brain is rather addledly coloured to-day. [Or something]

Last edited:
STAG NIGHT.

YOU ARE BRITISH IN THIS GAME AND YOU WILL BLOODY WELL ACT LIKE IT. >:[

I norsk, kalles det "å drikke uten grunn"

Silly Central Europeans...

Status
Not open for further replies.