GO INSANE (AND EAT YOUR MATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys still taking character applications? Or, do I have to beg and sell my soul to Grumpy to join?

We're getting pretty close to the cut-off point... but you have an American Horror Story gif for a signature, so I'll let you sneak on in at the last minute.

Reactions: Fijoli
Er, hi guys. I've been dead with the plague. Sorry.

*Works on a post*

When in doubt use deceased psychopathic teens to your advantage.

fabricio2.png

NAME:
Akyn Gillies (aka. Alpha, or Hot-Shot)

OVERVIEW: Rou's professional trainer, turned into an awkward friend. Really he just decided to come to the wedding, for the drinks, and possibly meet some bimbo. He obviously works as a professional trainer, and even has some DVDs out. He blood dopes for the hell of it, even though it has no scientific advantages to muscle growth.

SOMETHING YOU'RE GOOD AT: It's pretty obvious that this guy is a bunch of muscle. He's strong, like "holy shit, you have to be on something!" kinda strong. HE LIFTS BRAH.

SOMETHING YOU'RE BAD AT: I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but this guy ain't no genius. In fact he had to graduate with basics, at the age of 23, after dropping out at the age of 16. He really doesn't know shit.

Reactions: Grumpy

Akyn looks all good to me, duder. You're welcome to jump into the story now (everyone's in the process of leaving/getting chucked out the nightclub, but I'm sure you can concoct an excuse to get him involved), or you can hold off until the start of Part Two (maybe Akyn's arrived late to the party and gets there just in time for everything to go to hell). Choice is yours.

Reactions: Kurojaki
I'll wait, I'll try to bring him in when I get the cue that the first part is over.

Soooooo, am I gonna need to feed one or more of you to a gribbly existential horror?

Cos I can totally do that if it acquires posts as a result.

@Ozzie Chanter, @RiverNotch, @Thomas McTavish, @heliacalRebirth, @BarrenThin, @Fijoli, @Rosie, @AnyoneElseWho'sAssNeedsTaggedInThisButIFirgotThem

Momemtum's slowing down a bit here, folks, which makes sense given that we're at the end of a chapter. So in a totally not desperate attempt to stop this game from going the way of all my other games, I'll slap an expiration date on Part One.

Part One ends on Wednesday this coming week. Any characters not outside by then will get GM jacked, and we'll move on to Part Two.

@Ozzie Chanter, @RiverNotch, @Thomas McTavish, @heliacalRebirth, @BarrenThin, @Fijoli, @Rosie, @AnyoneElseWho'sAssNeedsTaggedInThisButIFirgotThem

Momemtum's slowing down a bit here, folks, which makes sense given that we're at the end of a chapter. So in a totally not desperate attempt to stop this game from going the way of all my other games, I'll slap an expiration date on Part One.

Part One ends on Wednesday this coming week. Any characters not outside by then will get GM jacked, and we'll move on to Part Two.
May Nicholas be allowed to inexplicably end up on the outside at that point? Like, instead of rounding it out right now, I'll just describe how he got out after the chapter ends. Said move sort of makes sense to me, what with the character passing out and all.

I've already shifted my charries butt outside. So I'm awaiting murderous orders, SIR!

Yes you have indeed.

When the gribbly horror begins, you get the grand prize of dying the least horribly.

And yus, Nicholas can indeed somehow wound up outside as of Wednesday, if that's what you're wanting.

Yes you have indeed.

When the gribbly horror begins, you get the grand prize of dying the least horribly.

And yus, Nicholas can indeed somehow wound up outside as of Wednesday, if that's what you're wanting.
How is that a prize?! That's not fair! D:<
I want a disgustingly brutal death, thank-you very much!

*collapses on keyboard*

Jesus Christ, that was exhausting to get finished.

Sorry for not managing to stick to the timetable, esteemed and delicious chums; between work, Edinburgh Fringe stuff and desperately getting ready to start a Masters next month, the week kinda ran away from me. In recompense, have two bigass posts concluding Part One and introducing Part Two.

The first promise in the title of this delightfully violent little RP is now coming into effect; something totally beyond possible is floating above the streets of London down (a metaphorical middle finger extended towards all things sane and plausible), and it seems to be having a rather peculiar effect upon the natives.

And by "peculiar", we of course mean "they're all going totally fucking batshit and trying to murder, mutilation and/or eat each other".

For reasons that will never be revealed because you don't get to have answers totally will be explained later in the game (promise), Rou's assembled chums and cohorts are amongst those not affected by this sudden wave of Batshit-Crazyitis. Though this will not stay true for long. In short, chaos is breaking out in full force around, in front and behind the cast of this game, and you'll all have to decide quickly just how the fuck you're going to deal with it.

Now then, I think I mentioned that I'm exhausted. I go sleep.

Tomorrow, we shall discuss how you're all going to wind up murdering each other.

We have such fun and happy discussions in this thread.

((PS: @Kurojaki that's your cue to jump on in and get involved. Feel free to have Akyn come staggering in, or whatever you fancy.))

After reading the intro for Part Two, I find myself with a string of pictures describing but a small part of what is happening.
And now we wait.jpg
Master Schrodinger is Watching You.png
Insanitasia 2.jpg
Insanitasia 1.jpg
Rips Face Off.jpg
Insanity.jpg
Dafuq.jpg

Reactions: Fijoli and Grumpy
tumblr_m85igqIJOw1r2k7bpo6_r1_250.gif

Well @Grumpy the posts you made
were awesome. So I guess many
thanks to you, I can't wait to make my
next post. Although firstly I would like
to ask a question: how do you put a
box around the text in your post?

• Thank You
Reactions: Hecatoncheires
@Cassette You can use either the [ solid=color ]text[ / solid ] bbcode, or you can use [ fieldset=title, color ]text[ / fieldset ] bbcode.

Examples:

This is what Solid with color purple looks like.

Fieldset, orange
This is what Fieldset with title Fieldset and color orange looks like.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Cassette You can use either the [ solid=color ]text[ / solid ] bbcode, or you can use [ fieldset=title, color ]text[ / fieldset ] bbcode.

Examples:

This is what Solid with color purple looks like.

Fieldset, orange
This is what Fieldset with title Fieldset and color orange looks like.
Thank-you very much!

Thanks, red
This is super cool!

Not a problem! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.