GO INSANE (AND EAT YOUR MATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*sits in the corner waving a little American flag* ._.

I had the idea that she was indeed a yank since only African-Americans talk like "gangstas" as far as I am aware. But Grumpsies wants all his babes to be British so I dunno.

I'm easy about it. Whatever the Grand Master Partygoer desires *grovels*

"Anyways, sexual assault and elephant attack aside, what do you think of the party?"
XD

Was wondering when someone would pick up on that, actually.

Was wondering when someone would pick up on that, actually.
I now consider myself to have won then, despite there being nothing to win.

And I am working on a post, it's taking time though. I spent an entire hour just trying to decide what drink Damien should have '>.<

Mama Meat Grinder had work. Mama is now back. Mama may or may not respond tonight. She is tired.

Fuck me, I keep typing "Rou" instead of "Jonesy". *Frantically edits*

How the hell did I know Jim was gonna get hit with the piss-sodden pants?

Goddammit, Jim...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Happy birthday, Thomas.

Pants, urinated upon by someone who was not wearing them at the time. What I always wanted. *sarcastic glee face*

I now consider myself to have won then, despite there being nothing to win.

And I am working on a post, it's taking time though. I spent an entire hour just trying to decide what drink Damien should have '>.<

DON'T THINK, JUST DRINK.

Reactions: 2 people
This looks like another winner, Grump. Cheers.

Rou? Who's that?

Cheers, Butters. Hopefully my track record for overthinking my RPs to death won't continue with this one. D:

Also, we found Rou. Surprisingly, he's not passed out in a pool of his own puke.

YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE STAG NIGHT PEOPLE. IT'S NEARLY MIDNIGHT AND HE'S STILL CONSCIOUS. >:[

Just to get a gauge on how this scene is going, are you delicious-looking compatriots wanting to keep things going a bit longer? Y'know, get a bit more character interaction in (which you're all taking to with terrifying gusto, I must say), establish some relationships to call upon later?

Or are you fed up with starters and fancy getting stuck into the main course? which is totally gonna be people as a head's up

I think a bit more character development and establishment of relationships might be good. Some of us have gotten very, erm, acquainted, but not everyone's had much of a chance yet.

Which one is Rou again? Is he the guy who entertains at children's parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.