GO INSANE (AND EAT YOUR MATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Jim is the entertainer. Rou is the (now shit-faced drunk) groom with/for whom we are all celebrating.

I thought this was somebody's bar mitzvah.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
This is a Bar Mitzvah? When are we gonna do all that teenage grinding, then? And who's the good kid? Is that the Jim person?
Can we postpone the apocalypse to have time for grinding after the Bar Mitzvah? I thought the good kid was Valencia, but I'm probably wrong considering my brain was eaten long ago.

Reactions: RiverNotch
So, how many of you do I need to sacrifice to some dark and eldritch being to acquire some more posts?

Cos I can get the alter and the knives out, if that's what we're going in for.

I was trying to give the other boys and girls a chance to grope you.

I think I'm waiting for a response from those blocking...Adrien (I think that was his name? I'll check to see if the people Adrien spoke to have responded though.

On the other hand, the alter does sound rather enchanting.

I'm going to try to get a post in before I have to go to work again. Otherwise I might have to homicide-ify my boss

Wait, what exactly happened with Jim?

Think domino effect. I left it purposely vague so you can fill in the blanks.

YOU MADE ME LATE TO WORK GRUMPSIES!!! Mama's coming for you next

Reactions: 2 people
Your dedication has been noted.

When the shit hits the fan, your death shall be relatively quick and somewhat painless.

Reactions: 2 people
This roleplay is now about trousers.

This roleplay is now about trousers.
Now? I thought that was the original theme- it's the entire reason I signed up to this thing! Don't tell me there's something else that's going to happen, unrelated to trousers...

That fuckin' title, tho XD

Status
Not open for further replies.