Glowing Tree (The Roleplay!)

I hope no-one is expecting me to post for the killing stuff...if y'all want to post more killings, you don't have to wait for me...Lahras will catch up to the group...that's a promise...

Wrote it in a rush and must have missed your post; sorry Kitti.

*goes to EDITEDITEDIT*

NOT KITTEN LAKE! D:

There'll be kitten-sharks in the water.

D:<

ANYWAY. Part 2 of the chapter has started, so everybody go post, go post!

Zahra better get some volunteers soon, cause if SHE has to dive underwater to find that rock, very bad and worse things will happen to everyone and people will die! D:

She'll be possessed by the demon kitties and run us down, one by one. It'll be like Friday the 13th, but with catnip.

It looks like the only ones suited to diving would be the two fighters, John and Rovan. All the others have paws or stupid body parts that would get in the way.

my characters body parts or not stupid! D8< besides that the other two warriors are probably the one who will need to do it.

Lahras can be a good swimmer! He could volunteer! ...not guaranteeing results though...

No, he'd see a fish, start giggling and then drown.

We have no choice but to submerge our two best fighters in the ominous lake and leave ourselves at a complete disadvantage.

*sits down and waits to die*

There! now we have at least ONE volunteer!

In other news: Yes, I know that post means that Lahras is a magic user...but to those paying attention, is that really a big surprise?

Urgh. I've been busy with things the last week and a half. I'll try to work on getting back into the groove and making a post soon.

SO Knut and John are diving in to the lake, and Knut is going to die... >:D

As for the rest of you... The danger on the bank is totally up to the first person who posts next. >:3 POSTY, POSTY, POSTY.

Fun fact: I thought up what to write in my post while making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Happy now?

IF no-one is going to help Darius...I swear I will have Lahras run over there and pull a Ducadi...