Glowing Tree (The Roleplay!)

Haha, no worries, made a bigger mistake myself not being able to notice that Darius had moved away from Rethil.

Applications are now closed! :D No more new characters!

I'll start chapter 2 sometime this weekend. t___t I have a massive migraine at the moment.

Which means Asmo can do his silly narrative. *Tbbbt*

Chapter 2 is going to start us off in the morning and introduce... DANGER! :D ooooo, aaaah.

*And thus, Torsty set off a change of typos and plotholes that devoured the RP.*

o_O

What the hell was I trying to type...?

Er...

oh yeah... CHAIN.

*upends the whisky bottle*

*gestures frantically from behind Xindaris as Kitti asks her question*

So I guess John is slightly racist towards the non-humans of the group.

*PARTY CONFLICT, GOGOGOGOGO*

Chapter Two has now begun! Feel free to kill the fuck out of those things. :D there's more than 12, and I have no idea what they are!

So I'm imagining these things as some sort of biomechanical-hybrids? Relics from before the destruction of the world, maybe. Lots of mechanical parts and oils as well as flesh and blood, just to make them suitably freaky monsters.

I'll have John do some slaying next post; don't want to go and steal all the kills before others have had their chance to pull some badassery.

Annalaey, you could say was the type to stay away from the group, she wasn't very compatible with any race but her own, it was just how her race was.

Also, the group had eaten rabbit for dinner. >__>

sorry i'm having exams you should be greatful I can still post =P fyi ur eating rabbits don't expect a rabbit to eat rabbits =)

**devours rabbits slowly, starting with the ears and nibbling down to the yummy jelly eyes**

*>_> tries not to feel weird as she watches kitti devour the entire rabbit and swallows hard =P*

>.< Sorry~ I just tried to think of an animal that would exsist there. I could change it to something else if it is that much of a problem!

It's fine Harpy, we're just teasing Harm. XD

Okay~ just making sure! >w<

haha yah np totally infact i thnk it wud be interesting for the story u know lols

ooh...That new name of your Harmangel, could be confusing since we already have a "The butterfly"