Glowing Tree (The Roleplay!)

isn't mima ahead of it helping i changed cuz everyone was calling me harm u know it sounded very weird

hehe thanks mr butterfly and u can call me mima cuz harm seems weird lol

...moving on...

Where are all the badass insect-stomping posts? Come on, people!

Lahras is not going to be participating in the fight. He'll probably show up after, depending on circumstances.

Okay, I'm working on a post but I need to know stuff.

1-How big or small are these things? For some reason I thought they were at least as big as people...
2-Do they have talons? Claws? The image doesn't seem to show any legs at all, and there's no detailed physical description available...

Make it up, dude. The rest will follow on from it. I'm going on the idea of them being part-machine. I'm sure Diana won't mind us exercising some creativity on the monsters' description; she left it vague so we'd do just that.

Yeah, I left that open so people could throw in their own descriptions and interpretations. :D So far, I'd say they are definitely big and people-sized, have claws/talons, and are not entirely organic...

Okay, that's great. Those are exactly the assumptions that I'd made in writing a draft of my post that is up now.

(Check it out, Jair is actually doing what Zahra said to do. Neat, right?)

Finally got around to posting. Sorry for the delay. First fight scene and all that.

Finish them beasties off! >:D

*hoards all the stuff and makes a stand in the western forst* TENTS~! GET YOUR TENTS FOR SALE~! XD

Yon Darius doth be knackered.

i ish tierd lol

DARIUS: *falls over* x_x

ALLA: Hah! :3

Asmodeus, I killed two of the creatures, not one. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

You're forgiven.

Just letting everyone know that if you wanna get in on the flying beastie killing you have until Thursday! >:3 Then we're moving on to chapter 2 part 2!