Gijinka High

"Same here...I don't think that should be a requirement...." Crescendo said, folding his arms behind his head. "I wonder who will be holding it this time...." he adds.

(@Lexie)

Emmett looked to him when he spoke to her, thumbing her paper lightly and pursing her lips when he offered to help her. "U-um... I-I guess you would be able to help me out... I-I mean, if you really don't mind..." She held out the paper. "I-I'm looking for this room... b-but I don't even know what hallway it's in..."
(@Armin Arlert )

"I don't know and honestly, I don't care. It's not my problem. It's probably just gonna be no fighting no powers without supervision and schedules for who doesn't have theirs," Alex said with a shrug.

The Cubone gijinka carefully took the paper and read it, he glanced up and looked around the hall, before looking back at the paper and then around the hall "It should be here..." he whispered.

He walked back to where Emmett and himself stood originally before he happened to look at the room next door. It didn't have a number on it "I think this might be it...." he said softly. (@Mastermind)

______

That was true "That sucks, we should be able to battle and fight freely, we are gijinka its in our nature." Crescendo said half annoyed.

He jumped slightly when his phone notified him with a popular tone (the pallet town theme). He glanced at it before punching in his response.
(@Lexie)

Sasha squirmed out of falsetto's arms. She wiped her eyes. "Thank you. I think i should go apologize to my sister."

Falsetto grins once more and nods "I'll go with you, my big brother is probably worried about me, vee." He said, being an Eevee gijinka he was a boundless ball of energy. He takes off running before skidding to a stop.
(@wolfs rain)

Alex watched him carefully before petting Lana once more. "True but they're a bunch of dummies," she said a bit too childishly as if she had done it plenty of times before.

Emmett gulped and followed behind the Cubone, glancing around at the rooms and trying to find her number along with the male helping her. She blinked a bit when he led her back to where they were before, looking to the room with no number. "Wh-what? I-it doesn't have a number..." She took the key from the paper, without pulling the paper away from him, and put the key into the lock. Sure enough, it turned and she could open the door. She took the key from the lock and pushed the door fully open, feeling the wall and then turning on the lights. She blinked a bit when she saw it was a room with a single bed, though there was a door on the wall that looked like it would lead into the room next door. "I-is this, like... a-a separate but shared bedroom?"
(@Armin Arlert )

Crescendo smirked and gently ruffled her hair "But don't forget, we shouldn't underestimate the others, I heard that there is a new Pokémon that no one even hears of before attending here."
(@Lexie)
_______

Ehzno shrugged "Maybe..." he walked towards the door and studied it curiously "Should we ....see where it leads?" He asked.

(@Mastermind)

Emmett gulped in some air and looked back at Ehzno before walking over to the door. She saw it had two locks, one of which had to be undone from the other side. "U-um... we can't really see where it leads... I-I'm guessing whoever is in that room would have to unlock it from their side as well..." She looked to him with her heterochromatic eyes. "Do you know who's over there?"

"I'm always up for a challenge," Alex said before flattening her hair back out and laying her ears down. She smiled and reached into a drawer with various snacks in it and started searching through them. "I wonder what I want..."

Ehzno blinked some and points to himself "I live next door....I'll go and see if my room has...the door to." He walks out of the room and into his own. To his surprise the door was there too. "That wasn't there before...." he approached the door and knocked on it with his bone.
(@Mastermind)
_______

"That's good." Crescendo noticed her rummaging before turning to her "Do you wanna try a Rare Candy? They are super tasty, rumor has it that you can only get these candies if you have a Rare Candy box." He reached into his jacket and removed a small blue box.

"Here, you can have it." He said handing her the box "Think of it as a token of our friendship."
(@Lexie)

Emmett blinked a bit when she heard the knock and she put her key into the lock on her side, turning and unlocking the door. She pulled her key out afterwards, knocking back and speaking through the door. "Do you have a single person room, too? That might explain this... this door thingy."

Alex smiled and took the box as she sat up. She smiled and opened it as. She looked up at him. "Thanks," she said softly with a wider smile before trying one. "Not bad," she giggled and continued munching on it.

Sasha caught up to falsetto. "Race you there." She took off sprinting.

Ehzno looked around his room before turning to the door as he unlocked his side "Yes...it is a single room." He replied. He wondered if the rooms were attached like Emmett had said before his childish mind got the better of him and he thought of it being a portal to another realm.
(@Mastermind)

Crescendo grins "I knew you would like them, I think the Rare Candies are good but, I prefer other candies." He said with a smile. "Though I remember my old man said these candies had special abilities...but I forgot what they did."
(@Lexie)
________

Falsetto laughed "Okay,vee!" He said thrilled, he loved racing and running.
(@wolfs rain)

Alex couldn't help but laugh a bit at his final words and laid back once more. She pulled Lana onto her stomach and used her tail to gently stroke her fur. "Well I like them," she said as she looked over at him.

Emmett heard his side unlock and she turned the handle, pulling it open since it came towards her in its opening. She peeked into his room and smiled just barely, probably the first smile she'd had since she arrived at the school. "Well... I guess that's what it was... we have the same room, just with a wall between us..."

"It looks that way..." he said his hands tug gently at his scarf though never losing grip of the bone. "May I ask you...a question?" He asked gently.
(@Mastermind)

Crescendo nods "That's good!" He unconsciously began to toy with his necklace with a blue orb with a strange design on it.

(@Lexie)

Alex noticed and sat up a bit, a confused look painted on her face. "What's that?" She asked softly in reference to the necklace.