Gijinka High

Emmett blinked a bit when he asked to ask her a question. She lowered her head a bit, the worst situations going through her mind. She pursed her lips and then nodded her head lightly. "You can ask a question, sure..." She looked up at him.
(@Armin Arlert )

Crescendo looked at the necklace "Oh, this, its a Absolite. You know how most Pokémon and Gijinka stop evolving once they reach their finale form, or how some don't evolve at all? Like Absols? Well with this stone, I can evolve temporarily and I become a Mega Absol."

"Awesome," Alex murmured, fascinated by the stone. It truly was beautiful to her anyway. She smiled as she snapped out of her trans and leaned back again.

Ehzno blushes slightly, though it was hidden behind the skull "What kind of Pokémon are you?" He asked "I haven't seen one like you before...." he asked.

(@Mastermind)

Emmett tensed up from the question, blinking a bit and taking in a small breath as she took a step back. She rubbed her arm lightly, looking away. "I-I really think I should get to sleep... I-I've been walking around all day..."

Sasha had reached the door to lexie's room. She looked back at falsetto. "Beat you"

Ehzno blushes slightly, though it was hidden behind the skull "What kind of Pokémon are you?" He asked "I haven't seen one like you before...." he asked.

(@Mastermind)

Emmett took in a gulp of air as he questioned her species a second time, lowering her head and holding the edge of the door. "Y-you really don't want to know... t-trust me. E-everyone freaks out when they find out, s-so it's best to just not know..."
(@Armin Arlert

Falsetto ran up laughing, he was thrilled that someone was faster than him and was nice about it, unlike the Zigzagoon gijinka who were bullies. "Whoa your fast, vee! But that was a lot of fun! We should race again sometime, vee!"
(@wolfs rain)
________

Crescendo nods "Thanks, I just don't know how to get it work....that's the down fall." He looked over at Alex and was about to say something when he heard the voices of their siblings on the other side of the door.
(@Lexie
_______

Ehzno shook his head "I won't freak out....I swear. I already had my share of scares and they made me who I am today." His hands gripped the femur as the other hand touched the skull "So not much frightens me anymore....."
(@Mastermind)

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," Alex said with a small smile as she stood up, cradling Lana in her arms. She walked to the door and opened it, seeing their siblings on the other side. "Yes?" she asked slightly confused.

Emmett sniffled quietly and then shook her head, starting to close the door. "I-it's really best for you not to know... I-I'm just gonna go to sleep now, o-okay? M-my mind and body are both tired... a-and I don't want to deal with that question right now..."
(@Armin Arlert

Sasha looked at her sister. "I came to apologize sis." She looked down at the ground. "Im sorry ive always cast a shadow. I never wanted it to happen, but its a curse given to the fools who become espeon."

"Don't worry about it," Alex said softly and hugged her sister. "It's something I've gotten used to," she added with a small smile and ã shrug. She pulled back and stroked Lana's soft fur gently.

Crescendo smiles softly at the scene unfolding before him when Falsetto slammed into him with the force equal to Quick Attack. With a surprised cry Crescendo looked up only to see Falsetto hugging him "Hey..." Crescendo squeaked slightly hurt.
(@wolfs rain and @Lexie)
______

Ehzno nods, know the feeling of wanting to not speak of a matter "Alright...rest well." He said gently closing the door not bothering to lock his end.

He walked over to his bed and laid down hugging his bone.
(@Mastermind)

Emmett let out a soft sigh when he closed the door, not bothering to lock her end either. She walked over to her bed and laid down, pulling the blanket over herself. She closed her eyes and curled up into a tight ball, hugging her knees and quickly falling asleep, falling into the darkness that she knew would be a festival of nightmares.
(@Armin Arlert

Alex sat Lana down and jogged over to Falsetto, carefully pulling him off. "Come on...calm down p just a little bit. I don't want anything broken," she said with a small laugh as she sat him down, ruffling his hair slightly.

Sasha eyes began to glow blue to stop a fight but immediately stopped after she saw what he was doing.

Ehzno sighed and sat up he pulled of the skull which revealed short tan hair and a sad looking boy with dark red eyes. He longed to find his mother's and father's killer.
(@Mastermind)

Falsetto nods "Oh okay." He said grinning. He looked over to the sisters and grins toothy "I'm glad they made up." He told his brother.
(@Lexie and @wolfs rain)

"We always do sooner or later," Alex said as she returned his toothy grin. She sat back down on her bed next to Crescendo and watched Lana lay down on top of Falsetto's foot.