Gijinka High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sasha sat down on the couch in the room. "We missed orientation."

Fang had recently placed his belongings within his room,before starting to explore the grounds.Since he was part Arcanine he was rather quick on his feet so he decided to warm up slightly outside his room before starting to run around the school, taking in different locations that were prime for eating at aswell as the classrooms.Finally he drove his body outside the building, before grinning and jumping upon a wall and jumping off it with a small somersault, making flames, with low temperature appear at the back of his feet, giving off a sort of Catherine wheel firework design as he spun in the air.Then he landed on his butt from forgetting to control his body.

Crescendo waved it off "I'm pretty sure it wasn't nothing to big, probably just a bunch of filling out papers and a meet and great where they will group us by type." He said. Falsetto smiles as Lana laid on him "Yeah but I'm sure they had poffins! And I love poffins!" He said pouting.
(@Lexie and @wolfs rain)
_____

Having lost interest in lay about Ehzno climbed out of bed, he picked up his skull and places back onto his head and walked out the door of his room with his bone.

He decided to hang out side for a while and maybe train.

But when he noticed the other gijinka his eyes narrows and he holds his bone in an defensive way.

(@demonicfox)

"I'm almost positive they'll have them again," Alex said reassuring as she ruffled his hair. She ran her fingers through her hair as she put it up quickly.

image.jpg Name: Cinder
Personality: very timid and intelligent but tends to overthink things. In a fight his moves are quick and natural almost like a different person. When in a fight Cinder WILL use the environment to his advantage.

Powers: Fiery claws, creates claws of fire that allows Cinder to climb and slash.
Quick attack, perfect for combining attacks and making combos with all of Cinder's attacks.
Burning matches, if in a really tough battle Cinder will pull out matches that are highly flammable; training his whole life Cinder is able to throw and light his matches at once with impressive speed and accuracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha's mouth began to water as she heard the word poffins. When she felt drool start running down her chin. She immediately covered her face wiping away the drool.

WOOSH! Cinder's hair did what it did every time he entered an area with slightly different temperatures and atmospheric pressure.(the flame on his head flared up)As the flame died down Cinder looked in astonishment at the size of his new school. Though that still couldn't get rid of the fact that he joined nearly halfway through the year. As Cinder grabbed his things he noticed all the other students. Some cute like an umbreon girl and some menacing like a nidoking guy stomping with pride to the main door way. Cinder finally stopped staring at everyone and picked up the last of his stuff. As he got up he realized he didn't where to go when suddenly a charmander approached. "Hey there you look lost need some help finding the receptionist?" Said the boy looking no younger than Cinder "uh... Yeah I'm actually a transfer from goldenrod high school." Said Cinder. The charmander spoke again "well here follow me." Cinder and the charmander walked through the huge double doors to the receptionist. "Well we're here I'm Nathan." said the charmander. "thanks Nathan I'm Cinder pleasure to meet you" said cinder. As Nathan and Cinder spoke the receptionist stopped Nathan before he could leave. " Nathan the new student ,Cinder right? Well anyways he and you are roommates now." Said the receptionist. "Alright" said Nathan," come on Cinder I'll show you the room" said Nathan " "lead the way" said Cinder

"Here we are!" Said Nathan as he opened the door. Cinder was amazed that he got his own dorm, his own bed, and the smell of poffins was going to make him die of hunger. " is that poffins I smell?" Said Cinder. "YES! My poffins are the best here try one!" Said Nathan shoving a poffin into Cinder's mouth. "Hmmm!" Cinder moaned his eyes wide and mouth watering from the amazing poffin he just experienced. As cinder swallowed he sat down on what he guessed was his bed and began unpacking.

Falsetto knew that smell! He gently lifted Lana and sat her on his brother. "Sasha, I smell poffins!" Grinned the Eevee gijinka, he bolted out the door and followed his nose till he reached a room with a young boy who was unpacking. "Veee...."
(@wolfs rain and @Armored Goomba)

Seeing his brother scramble out of the room Crescendo moaned annoyed "Please don't let Adagio act that way...." he silently prayed.
(@Lexie)

Alex laughed slightly and took Lana in her arms as se stood up. She motioned for him to follow as she walked out odd she room, trying to find her way to the cafeteria.

Cinder heard stomping coming down the hallway. It was fast and loud anyone could've heard it. As Cinder unpacked he noticed the romping stop. Cinder looked up and saw a little evee boy panting heavily moaning about something.

Crescendo followed Alex, he knew Falsetto could handle himself, despite the sweet nature of Eevee gijinka Falsetto won't hesitate to battle. Crescendo happen to look out the window and noticed a Arcanine and Cubone gijinka who looked like they were about to battle. "Whoa, those guys look strong." He whispers.
(@Lexie)
_________

Falsetto looked up curiously at Cinder and approached him "Hi! I'm Falsetto the Eevee gijinka!" he said grinning completely forgetting as to why he ran like a herd of angry Tauros to the room.
(@Armored Goomba)

Sasha walked out the room and followed her sister and crescendo. "I think the cafeteria is that way." She pointed down the hall.

Emmett let out a groan as she woke up, stretching out with a bit of a shiver before sitting up. She took in a few deep breaths before gulping and heading out of her room, heading down the hall. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she knew that she needed to get outside for a fresh breath of air.

Alex found her way and smiled walking in to the smell of fresh pizza. She got a plate and a couple of slices before choosing a random seat.

Pleased to meet you falsetto I'm Cinder the qualava ginjinka nice to meet you. Soo, watcha doing running down the hall so fast just to come in here? (Cinder smiled pleasantly) "Here want a poffin there REALLY good." Cinder replied still smiling while holding out a poffin for falsetto.

Falsetto nods thanking the fire type and takes the poffins "Thank you so much for the food!" he chimed as he began to eat the poffin. He happily wagged his tail as he finished the tasty treat, "So where are you from Cinder?" Falsetto asked curiously. (@Armored Goomba)

Crescendo also took up a tray and pondered over a meal to pick, he settled with a pork chop and followed the sisters, sitting with them. "Hrmmm...I hope this lunch isn't anything like Lavender Town High.....I mean the town was haunted doesn't mean the food had to taste bland."

(@Lexie and @wolfs rain)

Alex giggled softly and took a bite as she shook her head. "They have real food," she said happily between bites. She giggled softly as she ate silently, glancing at her sister.

Well I grew up in the bustling town of goldenrod city. I actually attended goldenrod highschool the best in my old town. I came here for a better education and life. And so far this school is pretty darn awesome. Thanks for asking Falsetto. Oh! Have you met my roommate Nathan. You can thank him for the poffin he did make them. Just then Cinder's phone rang. BRING BRING BRING! "Hello?" Said Cinder. After a minute or two of talking Cinder hangs up the phone. Cinder stands and looks at Nathan in the eyes. "Hey cousin!" Said Nathan. "How did I not recognize you cousin!" Said Cinder. "OH! Allow me to explain Falsetto. This is my cousin Nathan who I haven't seen in 6 years."

Falsetto's eyes light up "Cool! You two are cousins! That's awesome, vee!" He says enthusiastically. "I wouldn't have guessed!" He said wagging his tail. "Oh, thank you Nathan for the poffin, it was super tasty,vee!" He said. "Well...I should find my big brother, Crescendo." He added.
(@Armored Goomba)

Crescendo was delighted to find out the food was in fact very delicious! The dark type couldn't recall the last time he had meat this good. "This is awesome!" He said between mouthfuls.