Gijinka High

"I also have the same schedule except, I also have choir on my schedule." She looked at her cell phone. "We may want to get going or well be late for orientation."

Alex's tail flicked slightly as a smile came to her features, her piercing red eyes darting up to him. She looked away for Lana but couldn't see her anywhere and immediately started panicking. That bunny was her best friend and she didn't know what she would do without her. "Lana?!" she called, instantly standing up and scouring the area. "LANA?!" she called again, walking away without another word to try and find her bunny.

Crescendo looker to Sasha and Falsetto "You guys go ahead and go, we'll catch up!" And with that Crescendo took off looking for the bunny.

Falsetto smiles at Sasha holding up his schedule "I have choir too! That means we'll be together!"

"Lana! Okay calm down, Alex. It's a bunny. A baby one at that. How far could she have gone? She probably just chased a loose piece of grass or something," she mumbled to herself in an attempt to calm down. She kept looking around, growing more and more nervous and worried.

Sasha sighed as her eyes began to glow blue. It was about 5 seconds and they stopped glowing. She pointed out a rock 20 feet away. "Lana's behind that rock."

Lexie ran over to the rock, seeing Lana nibbling on a small piece of grass. She let out a sigh of relief and picked her up. "Don't you ever scare me like that again," she said softly as she walked out from behind the rock and looked at Crescendo. "A piece of grass," she said shaking her head. @Armin Arlert

Crescendo sighed relieved that the bunny was safe "Sasha that was cool!" Crescendo said, he looked up at the sky slightly worried.

Falsetto was impressed, he loved the ability Espeons had

Alex held on tightly to Lana as she looked at her sister. "Yea. Job well done. As always," she said before shaking her head and walking away without another word. So much for that secret. The secret being Alex has always been jealous of her older sister. She felt it had always been about her rather than them and that obviously just happened...to her it felt that way anyway.

Crescendo noticed this and frowns, without warning he takes off after Alex, calling to her.

Alex finally stopped just outside of her room and sat the bunny inside before closing the door and turning around. "She sighed softly and crossed her arms. "What?" she asked, managing not to sound rude, but a hint of sternness was in her voice.

Crescendo sighed and nervously tugged on his horn "Well, it's about your reaction to what was said to your sister. I didn't mean to start anything." He said in a soft tone.

Sasha watched her sister walk away. She looked down at the ground knowing full well she made her sister mad. She looked at falsetto. "Piece of advice. If you have siblings don't become am espeon. Your family will resent you." She walked away to a nearby forest to be alone. She turned around. "If anyone asks. I'm blowing off steam." She disappeared in the wood line.

Falsetto frowns, he did have siblings, Crescendo and little Adagio a Pichu. But if becoming an Espeon made tension he felt bad for all Espeon.

Throwing caution to the wind he quickly followed after Sasha "Wait!" He called.

Sasha turned to see falsetto following her. "What is it." Her face seemed to show no emotion but her eyes said otherwise.

"Is it true? About Espeon only causing heartache?" He looked hurt "I'd hurt Crescendo and Adagio?"

He shook his head "Why did Alex get upset?"

"It is true. I have more siblings back home, but they resent me cause growing up. Everyone compares them to me. That's why Alex got mad. I cast a shadow that she gets covered by.." She continued walking "that's why I feel alone. I believe its a curse given specifically to espeons."

Last edited:
He frowned, that wasn't fair in the least! Not at all, parents shouldn't compare children!

He ran up again "It's not fair to you! Each Eeveelution is special in our own way!"

"Yes but espeons are different. Let me give you examples. I'm the second fastest of my family only being beaten by my brother who's a jolteon. I've always been top of my class in school." She found what she was looking for which was a small stream. "That's why sometimes I regret making the choice to become an espeon."

Hearing this Falsetto wondered if evolving was a good idea.

He could think of only one thing to do!

He hugged her, his arms held her close and he said "You know despite all that Espeon are the coolest ,and the smartest. I usually see the other types as kids at school."

Sasha was surprised at this gesture. Tears started to well up in her eyes. "Please distance yourself from me. You'll end up hurt like everyone else."