Gijinka High

Yuma get her lunch and toss up an apple then catchs it and sits down next to you. She shrugs "maybe we can hang out a bit after the battle". She bites the apple.

He nodded and said" Yeah, I've got time after school." He took a bite of his food and laid back on the seat. He was a bit tired, but the battle would wake him up. He took a drink of water and laid back down, resting.

She eats her food and takes a bite out of the cake then smiles a bit. Atfer she finish the cake she drink she tea.

He sat up and asked " So is that Lucario your boyfriend?" He leaned against the table in boredom. He didn't like staying in one place for too long.

She laughs "of course not , he is my brother" bites apple. "Why you ask?"

Caught off guard he stutters,"N-No reason!" He smiles awkwardly at her.

She smirk a bit and says "then why did you stuttered"

"What do you mean?" He lookd away quickly. He puy himself in a spot.

She laughs a bit and smiles "I'm just messing with you"

"O-Oh...Hehe...I see" He fidgets around and ate his food. Every so often he glanced at her quickly.

Lucario walks in the cafeteria and gets his lunch and sigh rubbing his head.
Yuma looks at him a bit then glance a lucario.

Apollo uses the magic to go into Cinder's head and it works as he wakes up in what looks like a dark room along with his brother Blare and Galen but strangely the luxray was no where to be found. I reply to Galen "yeah I think so but it looks like the luxray got teleported somewhere else, I will try to talk to him through telekinesis." I concentrate real hard and try to figure out where the luxray might have gone and I pinpointed his location in a hell's version of lavender town and then I see him on the floor thinking to himself and I ask, "hey dude you all right we got separated but I still can keep in touch with you, just say my name when you need help and i'll answer." I look around and notice the little boy crying and I hear something laughing maniacally and I take a deep breathe and say to my self, "Strike one, darkrai."

Blare helps Apollo finish with the magic and they wake up with Apollo and Galen but he couldn't find the luxray anywhere and he soon learned that we got separated from some people and that in this room it's just Apollo, me, Galen, the darkrai's sword and the strange boy who is crying in the corner. Even though darkrai may have saved him and his brother when they were younger he couldn't understand why darkrai would try so hard to destroy someone's life and he pondered on about that and thought, "Something's not right with darkrai, sure he his the god of nightmares and dreams but to heartlessly go and try to destroy a person's entire life it then makes me question why he went out of the way to save us."

"Whatever you do don't let him use you're memories! Or else. Now let me handle this." Galen spoke sternly."hey cinder." Galen spoke softfully trying to calm the little boy."GET AWAY!" The little boy turned around and transformed into an electivire and used discharge. Throwing Galen to the floor. So darkrai's corrupted this memory. Galen quickly jumped up in the air used a quick slice of his blades to dispatch of the corrupted dream. "We have to move fast the nightmares are spreading!" Galen shouted.

Last edited by a moderator: