Gijinka High

Alex forced back the tears that were welling up in her eyes and looked down shaking her head. "It wasn't you. It was..." she took a deep shaky breath before continuing, "...personal," she said. She looked away and opened her door, walking inside. She sat on her bed and looked up at him. "Resentment that I'm not even sure is real or not. Jealousy," she said softly as she painfully swallowed back more tears.

Falsetto shook his head "I can't, I won't...because you're my friend and I hate to see you sad." He looks up at her and gives her a soft smile. "And, you're kinda like a sister to me seeing that I'm a Eevee and you're Espeon, and I think you're cool!"
(@wolfs rain )

Crescendo walked into the room and sat next Alex. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "I see, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say sibling rivalry."

He hoped he was right since that wad relatable to him. (@Lexie)

Name : Kurosaki

Personality : Calm and composed

Appearance :

tumblr_md6hy9ovQg1rkf4h4o1_500.jpg

Powers :​
  1. He can lull people to sleep and make them dream. It is active during nights of the new moon.
  2. He can make people see horrific nightmares.
  3. To protect himself from threat, Kurosaki unconsciously make those around him see a nightmares whenever they sleep. However, he means no harm to them.
Other : because of his power he never got any friend before he get inside Gijinka High

"More like I get shadowed by all of my siblings. Mainly because I'm the youngest but even with my parents, I'm just the odd one," Alex said quietly as she watched Lana hop around. "There is no rivalry. Just shadowing,' she added, looking down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: fang
Personality:brash and easy to anger
Apperance:
pg___burn_it_up___by_j_anubis-d5ae0p8.jpg

(minus the small facial hair on the chin)
powers: Able to use flame however he wants, aswell as change the temperature of the flame's at will.
-------------
Fang huffed at his mother and father once he left them at the entrance to the school with his stuff for the high school he was going to be attending.The moment he had evolved they decided it was best if he started to learn how the outside world from their small pack was.After all within the pack was his family and 3 more different family's.Fang was meant to be the next leader yet he needed to learn things for when his pack was in danger and high school was the best choice apparently.He sighed and walked towards the reception of the school, hoping they knew he was coming in that morning at the time he was.After all he knew he was starting a few hours late, since he saw other's on his way to the reception, and he noticed they were either sleeping, talking or doing something with their power's.He reached the reception desk and he smiled down at the Gardevoir gijinka"my names fang, the school was informed i'd be starting today."with which he got a smile in return."ahh fang, we got told you might be starting a few hour's later due to the distance from home."he merely laughed and muttered something under his breath as the receptionist gave him a schedule, since he missed his first few lessons."have fun"was all he heard as he started to walk off, noticing where he was sleeping so he thought he'd take his stuff there.

Mew Looked around Unsure what to do.... She was so New to this! Her hole life been inside a cave. well before she changed Into a Human? is that even right to say? she wonder in her though not noticing when she was going bumped into someone.... looking up she saw......

Fang had bumped into someone as he too was paying attention as he was looking around the place.Quickly growling"gah, i dropped my schedule."looking around for it with a growl of annoyance.He knew he was in the wrong as he stood up and smiled at the person he bumped into.It was a human to his surprise."erm..sorry"Just staring at her with a few blinks."are you like..some sort of gijinka who can change their appearance?"wondering why she was human.

Mew looked at him and shock her head "I'm not a Human I don't think I am.... I am Mew who are you?" she said her tail swaying behind her and her ears now showing.

(oops my bad, i read the word human and got confused..vnv)

Fang smiled at her, suddenly noting the tail and ears."oops, my bad." before pointing at his chest with his thumb, basically hitting it"i'm Fang, nice to meet you Mew." His creamy coloured tail, sticking up slightly in response the moment he hit his chest with is thumb.

(Its fine ^^)

She didn't hear the rest of what he was saying because she noticed his tail and it was just so.... fluffly!!!!!!(Could't help myself!) she eyed it. "your tail can I play with it!" the 12 year old ask looking up at him with joy in her eyes and hope as well.

Fang blinked, somewhat sighing.Were all little kid's like this? he thought to himself, hopefully he'd never have any but he knew he had too if he wanted his pack to have his family as the main family.He smiled somewhat and turned to his side and wagging his tail out towards her"go ahead."with a small laugh.

She Jumped up in joy and happyness and hug his tail. "SO fluffy!" she said hugging the tail and petting it. "I wish I had a tail like that I would hug it everyday!!"

(Can't hold it back any more I have to do this!
tumblr_lox3g66v0w1qaqbvso1_500.gif
)

Fang had somewhat growled to himself in annoyance, his anger was flaring but he tried to ignore it.He didn't wanna scare the girl after all,so he merely muttered."well whenever you see me you can hug it if you want." refraining from face palming himself but made a mental note to do it once out of the vicinity of the girl, later.

(Omfg, i just died with laughter haha)

Sasha's couldn't keep the tears back. "I'm tired of hurting those around me, but every time I use my abilities. It seems like I do." She buried her face into falsetto shoulder.

Falsetto held her tighter. He wished he could something, anything to help ease the pain she was feeling. It wasn't as easy as all those movies make it out to be, espically the one with the Glaceon signing and letting go. He looked up and thought for a moment, as he rubbed her back
(@wolfs rain)

Last edited by a moderator:
waking from his slumber Kurosaki's face drenched in sweat. "those dream again" he scanned his dorm, two bed, two desk but only him in those room. known as a troublemaker no one willing to be his friend even standing around him is annoying. he starred at his hand, a black miasma leaking from the tip of his fingers. tried to calming his breath he covered his face with his arm and a few drop of tear leaking from the crack.

after took a bath and wearing his clothes he get out from his room. many pairs of eyes looked at him with disgust like seeing a walking trash. no wonder after he joined with the dorm, his miasma leaked to his neighbor spreading nightmare whenever they began to sleep.

what a pity, he thinks when he saw a girl crying in a guy shoulder. "if only i can give them good dream, they need not to cry" took of his cigar from his pocket Kurosaki lit it and drew a deep breath. a white smoke rising up to the blue sky. he closed his eyes and tried to relaxing in the main building rooftop.