Have you seen any Ghost Rider movie or read any Ghost Rider comics?

• Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• Comic, not movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necropolis

Weeaboo Author with No Preferences or Opinions
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, action, sci-fi, romance, modern, slice of life.
It's said that the west was built on legends; Tall tales that help us understand things too great, or too terrifying, to believe. This is the legend of the Ghost Rider. Story goes that every generation has one, damned souls cursed to ride the earth, collecting on the devil's deals. The thing about legends is, sometimes, they're true.
The story was recounted somewhere in a distant town as a man woke up coated in dust. He sits up, coughing and brushing off his white robes as his large feathered wings unfurl to their four foot length, fluttering to wick away the dust. There is a small crater underneath him as he stands, his white robes now glowing a silver under the light of a full moon. He looks up and a look of remorse crosses his face.
I must work quickly, I must spare the human race from the end of days that is soon to come. I am Tyrael, and I will cleanse the land.

There is a shift in the wind as a man watches unnoticed from the shadows. He is quite old, dressed in black, and he has a cane with a skull on top that he stamps lightly against the ground. This angel would be trouble, and he dared not call upon Johnny Blaze after the incident that had occurred. The Ghost Rider is still his greatest weapon, however, but one might not be enough to battle an angel, who's intentions are pure but wrong. He'd have to start soon if he wanted to remain in power. How else was he going to gain power from the souls of the damned?

CS: Bolded means required
Name: (First, Middle, Last)
Weapon(s):
Transportation: (Cannot be flying, submerged, or man-powered.)
Deal: (What's the deal you made with the devil to become a Ghost Rider?)
Personality:
Bio:
Fears:
Hopes:
Appearance: (Written, picture, or both.)

Reactions: RafaDark
Name: David
Weapon(s): 50 CAL Military Grade Sniper Rifle, and a custom made double sided utility knife.
Transportation: Ford Mustang GT-R
Deal: Money, David wanted to win the lottery and get lots of money.
Personality:
Bio:
Fears: Death, love, spiders. Yes, spiders; icky, nasty, hairy little spiders.
Hopes: To become famous, rich, and powerful.
Appearance: His hair is black and he has a white button up shirt underneath the cloak. His eyes are green and he carries around a suitcase, in which he stores his 50 CAL Rifle.
images

Name: Syhad Millyn
Weapon(s): A huge Kitchen Knife and a Machete
Transportation: A Black Quadricycle. (Like this=http://www.motorbikesgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/lazareth_v8.jpg)
Deal: Immortality of course... But it would be only for him to not die from getting older but all the rest would be able to kill him like a normal human.
Fears: Death.
Hopes: Be able to life forever.
Appearance:
0668970abda2ec41f1a27c55961217f3.png
Accepted! I like the vehicle by the way.

Reactions: RafaDark
Umm, I don't know if anyone caught this, but we're still open. We're waiting for about 2 more people, but we can have as many Ghost Riders as possible! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.