Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

We thought of that and said that he would be more powerful for just the two of us. We need something from almost everybody to cast the spell. But we need to figure out what.

Alchemy. Draw a magic circle and have everyone stand in a certain spot. The witches then draw out the hidden magic with in everyone's hearts to draw out the demon. Then it could be a free for all on killing the thing or use the combined power to destroy it forever.

You have a Young Goddess. She wont be able to be possessed and coud carry the Soul within herself. She could easily take the Posession one on one due to her sheer strength while the others figure out how to deal with it. She is a God of War after all. Her skill is unmtched in hand to hand combat.

@Angelic Fusion that is a great idea, @Titana we just don't know how to kill the devil himself, so we figured to banish him to a wasteland kind of thing. Your idea is great we can use that to get him into Avalia's body until we can find a wasteland that can hold him without a possible chance of escaping.

Im off to bed. I didn't sleep at all last night due to having to get back up at 5 am this morning to get work after working untill ten pm yesterday. I hae school tomorrow as well. Ill try to respond to the IC when I can if its up tomorrow. Please try not to leave me behind.

Works for me. Same I'll post tomorrow. I have off from school bit still.

Okay guys so @Autumn_Burns_Red and I were making up dorm rooms for everyone's character! And they will definitely be posted tonight! xD We did this pretty much at random, and we made sure to look at everyone's personality and put them together as best we could without clashing.

Rainbow Dorm (Girls)

Moon Dorm (Girls)
Sweetheart Dorm (Girls)
Penthouse Dorm (Girls)
Football Dorm (Guys)
Eagles Nest Dorm (Guys)
Nascar Dorm (Guys)
Money Dorm (Guys)
Raven Dorm (Guys)

Last edited:
So there rooms not actually dorm houses right? Just wondering. XD

Long story short, I am not going to be on save for an hour for the next two days, so don't expect much from me

Sorry i apologize i was away and playing a game ><

What happened while I was gone~?

We started the Ic, it should be on page 7(Or 6)...Only a few messages. We explained the over all problem that connects us all, also on page 7(or 6), got a few more characters, and were assigned dorms. I think that sums it up.
@IceQueen

I would have contributed to the problem solving thing but i was not here to do so and I apologize

It is all good any character can join at any point, if you have some suggestions, that would be great.
@Poisoned Rose

Bones is no longer interested in being in this roleplay. Sorry, I was interested but RL is making me slim down which ones I'm in and seeing how this one hasn't gotten very far compared to my others...

@Little_Ghost98 you completely skipped over Rose she is with Jade and Alexi

@Poisoned Rose so sorry my computer didn't reload until I posted! I shall fix it :3

I was like aww i guess rose is invisable