Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

@RogueRaven12 don't worry the school day is definitely gonna end soon. We'll probably have a random short second then have free period and do a time skip to 8th period, right before we go to set up

Ok so we are skipping to after school sitting up the party.

What did I miss I never got update o.o

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Um...What do you guys last remember?

Have we gotten to after school yet and you guys just decided not to tell us or are you still on second period.

We are about to end second, and skip to after school. I will let you guys know exactly when the skip happens.

I remember one of my characters was walking around all absent minded and such, and another was in the cemetery jamming on his cello. Second period

after that nothings

So basically nothing has really happened then.

Oh..so a bunch of nothing is what we missed...well okay then ^^ thanks...will be waiting for update on time skips

Reactions: HEX
Time skip has accord

So we are skipping till the end of school?

when is the time skip going to happen or has it already happened....updates are not a thing in my life....for some reason

I was gonna have @Autumn_Burns_Red do the time skip because she's been getting more notifications and has been a lot more up on her roleplays than I have

The time skip has happened...only because of the fact no one has posted for second period in a while so...the door has closed and we are moving forward, and picking up the rp

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie