Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So many dorms..... Like do we need so many!?!! Anyways Hiya!

We have only two pages in though, still in orientation and for the most part the paragraphs are short.
@Titana The link is a few pages back, sorry!

Yah I always feel awful writing short posts but there's nothing much I can say at this point. Im avoiding one liners talking about their thoughts but other than that, I cant really say anything else. There just in Orientation. Nothing has happened

Can I get a sum of what's going on xD

James is talking with Jade. Mercy, Alexiana stand in a group chatting. Lucifer and War sit together. Ivy is in the hall with Rose. Evan came in, him and Alexiana see each other (They don't talk) Evan has a flash back to their break up his scar burns he runs out into the bathroom, and is forced to transform because his anger got the best of him, he flies out, Avalia follows him. I think thats it.

James is talking with Jade. Mercy, Alexiana stand in a group chatting. Lucifer and War sit together. Ivy is in the hall with Rose. Evan came in, him and Alexiana see each other (They don't talk) Evan has a flash back to their break up his scar burns he runs out into the bathroom, and is forced to transform because his anger got the best of him, he flies out, Avalia follows him. I think thats it.

Mkay thanks!

What about uniforms is their one?

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture/GIF here.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Warm-Bodies-tshirt-nicholas-hoult.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Mika Istrakar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Grade: Sophomore[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Gay[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race/Species: Undead.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mortisian Prince of the Dead[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
9821017_ori.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Position: Dilligaf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: A rather studious lad , with an overactive imagination that is carefully guarded behind a near impenetrable wall of creativity, though sometimes his ideas are a bit far out of the norm. His ability to make it a possibility is probably one of his more charming qualities. Though he still has the potential to snap off and lose his mind at any moment. Which is always a fun thought lingering over your every move. Slight depression that has at times caused him to falter in his focus. He isn't afraid to call anyone out on their BS, and all though he is not fond of violence he will fight if he has to defend himself. He will most likely try to talk it out first. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sometimes its a little hard to tell if hes talking to you or if hes thinking to you...the second can be a little invasive so he only thinks to people if he has their permission or its a necessity. BUT with all that said he is still a Mortisian Prince and thus he must at times act like it. No fear no remorse no sympathy no mercy. Honor to Death And to Death honor.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: "So tell me about yourself?" "No" "YES" "NO "YESSSS!!!!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I WILL INVADE YOUR MIND AND LEAVE YOU IN A COMATOSE STATE WHERE ALL YOU DO IS DROOL!! I will tell you when I'm ready…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Near Omnikinetic, Necromancy, highly intelligent, can use his telekinesis to augment his physical capabilities, but this is limited to the strength of his will. Can be easy to distract when he wants to be. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Jade weapons, holy magic, potential of overloading his mind, if not careful could destroy himself,Splinter his soul and conscious. His logical and undead nature sometimes leaves him confused about emotional responses of others. Is prone to spontaneous outbursts, sometimes funny sometimes rather serious.. Can be easy to distract when he wants to be. Is also prone to headaches.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Habits: Talking to himself. Reading. Eyes dart to the first signal of movement.. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Talent: Near OmniKinetic so is naturally a exceedingly fast learner, though being a bad-ass undead legion commanding mind wielding prince doesn't hurt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Extra Curricular: Martial Arts, Mystic studies. Kinetic studies.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Schedule:(Thinking of changing it later down the year.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]First is homeroom[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Second AP physics[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Third free aka lunch and nap time[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fourth AP Chemistry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fifth Orchestra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Six Runes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Seventh AP Biology[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eighth Alchemy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships: Open[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Near Omni kinetic, the ability to learn nearly any form of Kinesis. This ability is limited by users knowledge, and ability. Though it has the potential to become true Omnikinesis if user survives long enough to reach the state. User does not hold the immunities or resistants of other kinetic users. Like how a Pyrokinetic is naturally resilient to fire, Near Omni Kinetics would not be, and would thus need to use a second ability to resist the flames. Which can cause strain on the mind, and if not put in check could result in user damaging their mind or worse killing themselves. Though user is naturally resistant to attacks on the mind and attempts to bend their will, unless confronted with a true Omni kinetic or a stronger will.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omni Kinetics must have a mastery over telekinesis.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Can't manipulate something you know nothing about ."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]CURRENT USABLE ABILITIES :: :: :: :: Levels (1~100) 1~10 novice, UnRanked, 11~24 apprentice, D Rank | , 25~49 journeyman, C Rank|, 50~74 elite, B Rank | 75~97 mastery, A Rank| 98~100 complete mastery, S Rank|[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Necromancy :: :: 29 D Rank[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Currently learned Kinesis' and Level. Limit is six.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"The more subjects you study at once, the less of each you know? But the less subjects you study the more of each you will learn."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinesis :: :: 28 D[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Binding[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to keep object/being from moving.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Levitation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psionic Strength[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to augment the user's physical strength, e.g.punching through a steel wall.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Bullets[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to project telekinetic energy or objects as bullets.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Choking[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to strangle others.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Maneuver: to alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Grip[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Pull/Push[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Object Manipulation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spatial Sense[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Blast[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: emit telekinetic energy to make blast that destroys anything in the user's path.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Compression[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Destruction[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetically Enhanced Condition[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: To use telekinesis to enhance the user's condition.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Flight[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to use telekinesis to fly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telekinetic Constructs[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to create objects, weapons and creatures out of telekinetic energy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unarmed Weapon Wielding[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: to use weapons without touching them. {{Personal favorite}}[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mystokinesis (magic) :: :: 24 D[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telepathy :: :: 25 D[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mind Reading[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to read/sense the thought of others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psychic Communication[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Telepathic Speaking[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to speak telepathically.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Knowledge Replication[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.{ONLY IF USER FEEDS ON VICTIM} [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Memory Reading[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to read the target's memories. {ONLY IF USER FEEDS ON VICTIM} [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mind Image[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to project one's image to the mind of another.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mind Link[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to develop a permanent mental bond with any person, also called imprinting.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mind Walking[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to enter the mind of another. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psionic Inundation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to launch psi-bolts to cause mental damage.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psychic Navigation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to create a mental map of the area.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psychic Shadow[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to mask psychic presence, hiding from other psychics.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psychic Shield[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to erect a psychic shield to protect the minds of oneself and/or others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Psychic Torture[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The ability to torture victims mentally and spiritually.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Attempting to learn:: :: ::[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Biokinesis[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]{{Thanks be to powerlisting.wikia for the info...otherwise i would of had to type it all up..and that would of taken forever…}}[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
So do we just jump in or do I need gm approval ¿????
Oh open for relationships

I'm not sure about the question, but either of my characters, Sydney or James are open for relationships.

I think every bodys characters are available for relationships at this point

Any of my characters are open for relationships.

Last edited: