Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

@Titana I'm gonna count the characters and see how many we have and we may be able to start today xD

If we need more characters I'm working on another one I'll be posting shortly! :)

@Alison and everyone else, we have 12 girl characters and 8 boys! So if anyone wants to make another boy character that would be good. Maybe at least two more guys xD

Oh and Declan still needs some friends and such guys!

@Little_Ghost98

I'm working on a male character right now, and Sydney and my new character can be friends with Declan... then if you're interested him and Sydney could have a relationship eventually.. we'll see how it goes!:)

I can make a boy. I have been playing girls recently but Im just as good as playing boys as I am with girls. :) let me finish this starter and then make him

Oh and Sydney needs friends and relationship also if anyone is interested! :D

Oh and Sydney needs friends and relationship also if anyone is interested! :D
Did you check out my characters relationships with Sydney?

@Little_Ghost98 Are the twins going to like each other, or do they drift apart cause of their friend groups and eventually reconnect?

They're gonna like each other.

Anyone who is friends with Luka can be potential lovers.

images.jpeg

Name: James Cook

Grade: 12-- Senior

Sexuality: Straight

Race/Species: Shapshifter

Position: moves around from group to group

Personality: James is very cocky and sarcastic, and considered a flirt. Although he does hold his reputation up high and proud, he cares about a few certain people that he would protect with his life. He is considered the player and a jock, but he doesn't care much about money just because of who he gets it from: His dad, whom he absolutely hates. Although James can get rude and snappy easily and he doesn't take crap from anyone, underneath the shield he hides himself from he is a very sweet and lovable guy, you just have to know him. And if you are close with him, consider yourself lucky because he doesn't talk to many people!

History: James had lost his mother due to a brutal shooting one night, and then later found out his father had been having an affair. Ever since then he has never forgave his father or his new wife. He has always had a close bond with his younger brother, Alex, though and showed him all the ups and downs of being a shapeshifter.

Strengths:
• running
• swimming
• fighting
• cooking
• caring
• hunting
• super strength
• kissing
• flirting
• getting girls to fall for him

Weaknesses:
• blood
• night owl
• caring
• trust
• loyalty
• bad temper
• sarcastic
• cocky
• impatient

Habits:
• bouncing knee
• running hand through hair
• chewing on things
• Tapping feet

Talent:
• drawing

Extra Curricular:
• track
• football
• soccer
• basketball

Schedule:
1. Homeroom
2. Biology
3. Free Period
4. Weight Lifting
5. LUNCH
6. English 12
7. Math
8. Art

Relationships:
Sydney: Cousin/Close friend

Luka: Friend

Jade: Crush/potential girlfriend. James just can't get enough of her!

Declan: Good friend. Cautious about him mainly because Sydney and him have a close relationship and he would do anything to protect her.

Jonathan: Friend

Lucifer: Friend

((OPEN!))

Let me know ASAP if interested in any kind of relationship/friendship with James!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Titana maybe Luka and Alexiana could have a thing considering that they were friends for so long?

Luka will be James friend if you think they'd get along.

@Titana maybe Luka and Alexiana could have a thing considering that they were friends for so long?

She could have a thing for him but I'm going to let things roll. I don't wanna pick a person for a relationship. I'm giving other a chance to go after him if that's what they wanna do. I think it be fun.

Reactions: Ghostie
Is everyone ready for the IC? I'm putting some finishing touches on the IC thread and my characters

I edited Sydney and James a little. They're still looking for friends and what not so just let me know if interested.