Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh shit. I didn't even realize that we started. Sorry guys, I'll get a post up soon! How far are we into it? What do I need to do to get caught up O_O?

So has the party or whatever already happened or is it happening later XD? I'm so lost.

Name:
Sexuality:
Race/Species: Vampire
Position: Loner (Doesnt fit in any category)
Personality:
History: (optional)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
Talent:
Extra Curricular:
Schedule: Relationships:

@Angelic Fusion, A friendly rivalry. Bonded by the thrill that is a worthy challenge.
Why would Avalia have a Rivalry to be honest. She literally has no use squabbling with 'Mortals'. Her mindset isn't above people but she is above petty issues.

Name: Kain Dynoth
Grade: 11
Sexuality: Straight
Race/Species: Vampire
Position: Loner
Personality: Calm, quiet, elegant, and reserved. Kain has a very intelligent face and polite mannerisms. He loves a good physical or mental test (not as in a school test) and reads constantly. To keep his mind trained, he goes to school every 20-25 years, hence why he is here now.
History:
Strengths: Stength, speed, agility, quick-witted, intelligent, extremely resistant to damage and pain.
Weaknesses: Sunlight and water weakens him. Silver and crucifixes burn when he touches them. Has to feed on human blood to survive (minimum of 2 pints every 48 hours. Any less than that and he willstart to starve. If he starves himself for too long he will go into a blood frenzy).
Habits: Pacing, licking his lips, repeatedly clenching and relaxing his hands.
Talent: Anything involving quick wits and reflexes.
Extra Curricular: German, Mythology, P.E. (if its an Extra Curricular)
Schedule:
1st: Homeroom
2nd: Math
3rd: Free Period
4th: English
5th: History
6th: P.E.
7th: German
8th: Mythology
Relationships: Has a natural feeling of kinship with other vampires and most of the time he develops a friendly rivalry with them. Is very distrustful of holy creatures such as Angels.

Sorry forgot my picture DX

images

@IceQueen Mercy is standing in a group chatting. Lucifer Rose, Ivy and War are talking. Evan came in, him and Alexiana see each other (They don't talk) Evan has a flash back to their break up his scar burns he runs out into the bathroom, and is forced to transform because his anger got the best of him, he flies out, Avalia follows him and they talk on top of a mountain (don't ask how they got there). And now Sydney and Evan are talking in the hall. Luka and Alexiana ditch and go hang out in the cemetery and I don't really know much of what happened after that.

Okay so guys we are gonna merge some of the male dorms so there will be 4 in one xD

Alright thanks, I will try to catch up with a few posts

Avalia is in her guitar class.