Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

13664274791.jpg

Name:
Jonathan Steele
Grade:
Senior
Sexuality:
Straight
Race/Species: (Human, Vampire, Angel etc..)
Angel
Position: (Popular one, Nerd,.. etc...)
Popular but hangs out with anyone

Personality:
Jonathan Steele is kind and caring toward his fellow peers. He can be a womanizer and very possessive over those he cares about but that doesn't change the fact that he is very caring. It is very rare that he doesn't like someone but it does happen and when he hates you, fear his wrath because he will make your life a living hell. He won't stop until your out of his life. But most people stay on his good side. It is hard to make him angry. You have to do something really bad to make him mad. He is very intelligent but has no motivation to do school work and that's his downfall.
History: (optional)
Since he was little, Jonathan's parents have always been very distant toward him. They lived in a big mansion with plenty of servants who entertained him. His parents were too busy working and when they were working, he couldn't bother them or else he would get hit. He became very lonely but at the age of 8, he met this girl who lived nearby. They immediately got along and they would play all sorts of games together but one day, she stopped coming to visit him. He soon learned that she moved away because her mother got remarried to some step douche. He was very sad that she left him but he knew some day they would see each other again. When he reached high school, his parents clearly wanted him to go to the best school around so therefore, they sent him to Ghost Isle Boarding School where's he's lived since.

Stregnths:
-Swordsmanship
-Archery
-Math
-English
-Science
-History
-Making Friends
-Playing Guitar
-Playing Violin
-Reading
-Acting
Weaknesses:
-Schoolwork
-Darkness
-Mean people
Habits:
-Smoking
-Drinking

Talent: (If you got in on being rich list it)
-Being Rich
-Playing Guitar
-Playing Violin
-Singing
Extra Curricular:
-Drama
Schedule: (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
-Homeroom
-Math
-Drama
-Chemistry
-German
-Gym
-American History
-British Literature
-Guitar

Relationships: (Who you hate, love, relationships with anyone)
Being a womanizer, Jonathan tends to date a girl for a couple of days before breaking up with them and moving on to the next girl. Being popular, he can have any girl in the school. The longest relationship he's had was two weeks. He also knows everybody at school. He has a few close friends but a lot of acquaintances that he talks to but doesn't really hang out with outside of school. He doesn't really hate anyone right now.

@Alison do you think Sydney and Declan could potentially be a thing haha?

I might change the picture but for now, it will remain that

Oh and @Alison I think that Declan and James would be good friends

@Alison could Jade and James have a possible Relationship

I may make a Male Lich coming up here. I wont be able to do it tonight but if I feel up to it tomorrow I will.

Do you think him and Sydney and him and James could be friends? James especially needs a few more friends.
Yah of course. Oh and I forgot to mention he has a very thick British accent

OH! and @Alison could Lucifer be James friend

@Alison I think they should be on the verge of a relationship, so all flirty and such then we can see where it goes from there.

Oh my gosh guys I am so excited for this to start!!!!!!

OK! Here is the over all problem that me and @Little_Ghost worked out.
So on the first night there is this back to school mixer out in the cemetery for all students. Half way through the night we all hear a loud scream coming from the courtyard (@Little_Ghost98 or I will post to the ooc when this happens), everyone rushes out to the courtyard to see what happened, to find a professor dead. During the party a student gets the sense of a presence (Satan) in the forest and walks out there. After finding no one, they decide to rejoin the party, but not before being possessed by the devil himself. Traveling up to the top floor of the school (has the best few of the party), a professor tells the student that they can not be up here, they can only be at the party or in a dorm just for tonight. The student (Satan) does not take lightly to this and sends a death ball her way, causing her to crash through the window she stood by and plummeting to her death.

From here we all kinda need to think of how our own character will respond, message either @Little_Ghost98 or I, to let us know if you want to help solve the situation, it is kinda hard to banish the devil from a body, without killing the vessel along with it. That is the tricky part.
@RogueRaven12 @Titana @Alison @Poisoned Rose @Bones @IceQueen @Angelic Fusion @Moogle @LifeAsALittleSister @KayLove

We have witches