Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

He's part incubus which is perfect for his flirtyness. Sex is his thing, like man whore by birth right xD. But he's more vampire then anything he doesn't have to be the friction in your sheets to live only blood.

It will be interesting to say the least. Her blood with be hard to resist... Think of the qualities it could give to a vampire to drink Divine blood.

@Titana

Hey! Sydney's looking for friends.

Oh god. I can see it now. The anime herm.

Let's be friends! All the peoples his friends. No promises he won't be flirty or cocky.

I sha'll join this roleplay later as i am too lazy to make a character at the moment.

Reactions: Ghostie
It will be interesting to say the least. Her blood with be hard to resist... Think of the qualities it could give to a vampire to drink Divine blood.
Ah yes. But knowing him he might find his way around it. Using incubus powers he will look and act just like your dream guy. Though his powers only last for a little while.

Ah yes. But knowing him he might find his way around it. Using incubus powers he will look and act just like your dream guy. Though his powers only last for a little while.

We shall see if A Goddess of Fertility (Love.) Can be swayed by an Incubus :P I wont deny it if he goes about it well enough.

We shall see if A Goddess of Fertility (Love.) Can be swayed by an Incubus :P I wont deny it if he goes about it well enough.

Challenge excepted.

Reactions: Ghostie
I updated all of my characters relationships except for Declan's. Who still needs relationships!!! xD

Challenge excepted.

Also, She may be alittle stupid to the advances due to not being exposed to it much. It will make it harder but abit funny at the same time. She is really innocent.

Hmm what do you guys think of having a new arrival to the school?

@Alison I most of my characters are on the first page and I'm pretty sure I included Sydney in all of them, so check em out! I know I made Sydney and Mercy like best friends if that's okay with you.!

@Alison I most of my characters are on the first page and I'm pretty sure I included Sydney in all of them, so check em out! I know I made Sydney and Mercy like best friends if that's okay with you.!

Yep! That works fine with me! I'll edit my character and stuff to go along with yours!

I will edit Rose soon

And oh yea a half incubus and half vampire makes me instantly think of that guy in Twilight, Edward i think bleh not gonna bother with his name. I think he's a incubus and a vampire because he was able to seduce women of all ages just by being alive and looking good.

And oh yea a half incubus and half vampire makes me instantly think of that guy in Twilight, Edward i think bleh not gonna bother with his name. I think he's a incubus and a vampire because he was able to seduce women of all ages just by being alive and looking good.

That be Luka born the right of the title of Man Whore. XD

When do we start?

Reactions: Alison
@Titana could Jade possible friends with him?

Also, She may be alittle stupid to the advances due to not being exposed to it much. It will make it harder but abit funny at the same time. She is really innocent.
Okay xD

I mean it can't be as weird as me playing a vampire prince and his human fiance referred to him as a painting when she was caught staring at him by his mother.