• Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~
Kellin smiled happily at her saying how she knew he was learning instruments, feeling glad that he had someone who noticed many things, even one he kinda tried to keep hidden. However, today he would go far out of his way to ensure Kali got no idea of what he had planned, or anyone for a matter of fact incase they were to spill the secret. When she then laughed at his joke about the teacher, his smile only grew. He enjoyed making her laugh, personally thinking people looked much nicer than usual when laughing, although he also thought it was harder for Kali to look nicer than usual. "Someone must have paid the bail, we're getting out of jail." Kellin said in a laughing way after Kali said stuff about the teacher. Their folders were passed onto their desk, Kellin sliding Kali's to her whilst he opened his to checkhis dorm assignment. "With Declan, Ari, Vincent and Evan, could be worse." Kellin said kinda to himself before sliding the folder into his bag. "Now, who have you been roomed up with?" He asked Kali, looking at her folder with her.
~Layla~
Layla was still sat in her chair, with no one around when she had finally got her folder. Right now, she couldn'tbe bothered checking the, probably dreadful, set up she had been placed in, so simply held it under her arm as she stood up, shaking her head slightly to tidy up her hair before heading straight to the door, wanting to be the first one out of the room. She knew there would be a party tomorrow, but had no interest in attending anyway. So many popular bitches and jocks in one place, a single explosion would put all of them in their places... she thought idly as she walked out, passing the populars on her way to the door. In a way she would enjoy one of them saying crap, especially that Nyxan girl, as it would give her a reason to baet them bloody. They may have had trainers and such, but she had real world experience with stuff like that and was adamant that she could beat any one of them.

Evan Wright
Evan laughed at his brother's comment. It was true though pimp grandma drove way over the speed limit, it was as if she wanted to have a heart attack, though he didn't care cause she got him places when he needed her to. Looking at his mother through the rear view mirror he put a puppy dog face on. "Please step on the gas mother, you don't want us to be late, do you?" He asked. In all honesty he could care less if they were late. It was only orientation day and campus hang out, frankly he was fine missing a small chunk of it. Though he wasn't going to with the small growl from his mother's throat and the immediate gain in speed. He leaned over to his brother slowly. "Maybe mom will crash the car and we won't have to go." He whispered. He looked over to see his mom looking at him. He slowly retreated back to his seat. "Just a thought." He said in his defense.

It took the twins about another twenty minutes to arrive on campus. Their mother looked at them and told them to get going. Evan grabbed his bags, bass, and other things and made his way to the dorms with his brother. Looking at the schedule he laughed. "So we are rooming together." He laughed. This was going to be interesting for their two roommates when the two of them fought.
@Little_Ghost98

Last edited:
Miss. Crake

Miss.Crake was a crazy, rude old bat with a voice like a hyena. She's one of the oldest teachers at Ghost Isle and pretty much everyone hated her. "OKAY DELINQUENTS! You will now be given your class schedules and dorm assignments. I am sure that you know one of your "teachers" Mr. Justice, not that he teaches much. " She rolled her eyes and handed out everyone's schedules and rooming assignments then sat back down at her desk. "You're all dismissed." She rolled her eyes at the class. If it was anything Miss. Crake hated it was children, which is why no one knew why she became a teacher in the first place.

Stella Chase – The Flirty Were-Jaguar

Stella smiled a little bit and blushed at her comment. "You look wonderful as ever, doll." She smiled at Aria as Crake spoke to the class and began handing out schedules and housing assignments. "Thank God we get to finally get out of here, Crake can be so annoying!" Stella took a look at who she was bunking with and smiled. The first name she saw was Josette, which was good because over the last few years, they'd became great friends. The second name that caught her eye was Aria. "Looks like we will definitely be seeing a lot more of each other Kiotanobi; we're roommates." She smiled.

Mentioned: @IceQueen – Ariane Kiotanobi |
Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi

Alexiana Cole – The Badass Vampire

Alexiana frowned as Axel spoke about his boring summer. "Damn, that's such a bummer." She shook her head a bit. "If I would've known you were having such a lame summer, I definitely would have kidnapped you. No doubt about it." She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair once again before chewing on her bottom lip. Her awkward potato phase was setting in, which usually happened while she was talking to Axel. Crake came by with their schedules and housing assignments and she smiled. "Man it doesn't seem like we're Juniors already. Time just flew by." She looked over at Axel

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson

Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid

Liberty smiled when Nyx suggested going to say hi to the boys. It was definitely better than admiring Vincent from afar. She smirked a little bit and stood up walking towards the guys before sitting down with Nyxan. "Hey Vinny." She smiled and twirled her hair. She couldn't find any other worked to say other than "Hi." Vinny just made her so tongue-tied sometimes. Come on Liberty, just ask him out. It's never been this hard before, why don't you just freaking do it!? She thought to herself as she chewed on her bottom lip.

Interactions: @Shayla - Nyxan Davenport | @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe

Jeydon Moore - The Jock Banshee

Jeydon looked at the girl and smiled for another moment before setting his attention back on the guys. "Awh man you're finally gonna ask out Liberty? You know she made head cheerleader after Bianca Snow got kicked out. You can definitely get her bro, trust me. Just tell me if you need a wingman and I'm there." He smiled at his buds. Jey was definitely one to help out his friends, especially the jocks and Nyxan. "Speak of the Queen. Here they come bruh." Jeydon smiled as Liberty and Nyxan walked over and took a seat at the table behind them.

Mentioned: @IceQueen - Giovanna Cordilia |
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe

Alysette Croft - The Cheerleader Demigod

Alysette smiled when Plastica greeted her. "Hello dollface. Well maybe your dreams are trying to tell you something? I don't know what that something would be since it's mostly about clowns..." Her voice drifted a bit thinking about what a clown dream would be trying to tell anyone. "Anyway, I haven't been doing much, just waiting for Miss. Crap to shut her trap." She giggled a little bit.

Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™

Attachments

• af5828bb2044f323c713dea923b01db7.jpg
    af5828bb2044f323c713dea923b01db7.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 75
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 75
  • tumblr_inline_nb2berWWJZ1qbgmkq.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nb2berWWJZ1qbgmkq.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 76
  • cac228eb82639d1056e322488ffa719a.jpg
    cac228eb82639d1056e322488ffa719a.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 75
  • d1decf02c7409d20977a814b44608661.jpg
    d1decf02c7409d20977a814b44608661.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 76

~ Rosalie C. Lovett - Wicked Prodigy ~

She all but caught Rayne's changing facial expression at the announcement of "Fans." Rose knew all to well that Rayne never cared for many fawning over her without even taking the risk or chance in knowing her. She was one of those elect few that took her chance in knowing people and than passing whatever judgement she felt on them. Just like Rayne , neither of them were afraid to tell others how they saw or depicted them to be within their set mind. They liked people who stuck true to who they were and never looked down upon others as if they were of inferior breeding.

Rose simply smirked for a moment as she blew her hair lightly back from her eyes." She sounds pretty special.. Almost like what I've read about your kind and your select mates.. Than again I can't lie and say that isn't how I feel on the girl I care for. I would do and risk anything for her.. Love her through no matter what came. Be truly loyal and constant at her side and never see her hurt.. She truly is one of my closest friends and for that I would risk it all." Rose's eyes flickered down upon the ground with a held softness to match the smile curved against her lips. The thought oddly sat very well within her as she looked momentarily out into the fields ahead. She was broken from her thoughts as she chuckled at Rayne's recent comment on dancing." You know it wouldn't kill you to dance every now and than and get off that ass of your's.. Maybe since this is our last year you'll just dance with me this once , Rayne." She glanced at her for a mere moment with a eased grin against her lips." Right , Your Majesty?"

As she stood on the ground Rayne jumped down from her position only to come about circling her. That devious grin of her's spoke on so many levels only to find herself quickly pinned against the boulder. Her breath caught for a moment as Rayne drew in closely feeling her warm breath at play against the crook of her neck... Her smell and very breath at play against her skin was intoxicating.. Just having her drawn this close sent a shiver of wanting and a feel of exhilaration throughout her entirely. Her eyes locked to that of Rayne's as she drew back.. Many an emotion played against her features as she quickly settled them back in check.. She could feel the want growing within.

She broke quick from her thoughts as Rayne asked her the question at this point she was willing to take a small risk.. She grinned devilishly as she awaited until Rayne had finished exhaling the smoke as she stepped forward nimbly only to twine her hand against the leather of her jacket as she drew her in closely.. At that she came up slightly on her tiptoes as her lips hovered just above Rayne's allowing her breath to fall softly as she spoke in a nearly silken tone." Not to aggresive at all... If you go about doing that next time you see her I can assure you she'll go doing something far better in return.." She tilted her head slightly before pressing her lips soft against the corner of her mouth in a lingering tease. Only to withdraw and whisper in final." Something rather sweet tasting and rewarding.."She stated the words with plainness. With that she took a step back nimbly upon her feet as her hair whipped back behind her. She was prepared to take a risk no matter the outcome.. She was sick of waiting around and tormenting herself in the past two years. She was unsure when they'd have a time like this again.. But , she full heartedly swore than next time she would tell her all and not hide a single emotion at hand. Rose stood back a bit before turning slightly to look back out at the fields." Life is all about chances so we best go taking them while we're still here , hmm?" She glanced over her shoulder slowly at Rayne as her eyes lit with a softened gaze and form of love as her lips crooked into a dainty smile.

@Huntress

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntress
:~:Aria:~:
Aria smiled, blushing slightly as she commented about her being wonderful as ever. 'Does she know I am bisexual?' She thought to herself, chewing on her lower lip as the teacher handed out the schedules, and her smiled widened, looking down at Stella. "Well, I will be sure to keep myself in check then." She giggled, blushing slightly. She was really, really happy that she got to share a room with one of her best friends in the world, and probably one of the most beautiful people in the world. Damn, she hoped there wouldn't be any awkward moments like walking in on someone in the bathroom while she roomed with her, it would mess up everything.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Stella

-|Axel|-
Axel sighed, shaking his head. "You know, when you meet my parent's some day, kidnapping wont seem realistic." He chuckled, grabbing his schedule. "Ah, the good old hag." He mumbled as she walked away, chuckling slightly. "She is some sort of evil witch or something because honestly, each year her costume get's more and more convincing to me." He joked, shaking his long hair out. He really wished he could room with girls and guys, he would be able to see Alexi more that way.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

~:Geo:~
Geo sighed as she got her schedule, moving her gaze from the man across the room. She scanned her schedule once before getting up and walking out of the room and heading for her dorm. There was something about that man that got under her skin, but she wouldn't let it get to her. She was always like this, a force to be reckoned with. She was easy to open up, a smile wouldn't waver her. If he was any good at ready body language, he would have known he made her uneasy though. Flipping what she hair she had, she headed strait for the dorms.
Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 Jeydon

☯~Angel~☯
Angel sighed, looking around as everyone was passed a schedule. Glancing at her sheet, she sighed and bit her lip. "All so boring." She grumbled to herself, getting up from her seat. She wasn't needed here anymore, and she wasn't going to stick around. No one was good enough to eat here, so she figured she might find some good food somewhere else. On her way there, she heard some noise as she drew closer to the dorms, and she peeked around the corner, her curious eyes landing on a pair of men in the hallway. One of them had a bland soul, and the other, it shined almost so bright that she had to aver her eyes. He was so, shiny, and delicious. She knew as soon as she had seen him, there was no turning back. She wanted him as her next meal.
@Autumn_Burns_Red Evan

[fieldbox="Dakota O. White, blue, solid"]

#4df0b1
As Xiomara began to talk about her break, Alfie listened in closely so that he wouldn't miss anything. "Yes, Mario. The one with the cute eyes..." he told her with a smile as he pictured the guy in his mind for a brief moment. He remembered when Mara and him use to spend nights over his house, Mario had grown quite fond of Dakota over time, but Kota didn't really feel the same for him. He sighed, he felt bad for letting the guy down, but it just wouldn't work out between the two of them. Snapping out of thoughts, the male tilted his head when Xiomara described a girl that she met while he pictured her in his mind. "Well, she sounds pretty...and nerdy." he said laughing a bit. "Oh really? What an asshole, I would totally ruin her life for you." he said with a smile and winked. He didn't usually mess with other peoples lives and such, but when they fucked with his friends then that's when he crossed the line. Whoever this female was, he didn't like her and actually felt that he needed to confront her in front of Xiomara. "You know I can, it's not that big of a deal for me. She messed with you, so I think it's over fair that we pick with her." he explained then shrugged. Deciding to let it go for now, he smirked at Mara's next question while twirling his hair. "Well, not much really. There was a few 'one night stands' that I took, some were a little too attached after one night." he said and shrugged. "There was a few parties going on throughout the whole break...I mostly went surfing this year and traveled a lot with my parents and friends." he said to her with a smile. He punched her arm playfully, "You should have called me or something, you could have went to Paris with me or something...There were a lot of cute girls there for you." he said before hugging her again. "I did miss you though, I'm actually kinda glad school started again so we can catch up." he told her.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Xiomara
Interactions: Xiomara @Polystical

[fieldbox="Alfie L. Cross, red, solid"]

#cc1f1f

Alfie smiled up at Draven wondering what he was thinking about since he hasn't spoken in awhile. It was amazing how Draven and him quickly got along with each other, which all started when he pulled him away from his Therapist a few minutes ago. He didn't mind it actually, Alfie never had any problems speaking with people or speaking up and out in general. He actually enjoyed talking for the most part, sometimes he wouldn't know when to actually shut up. Draven was a nice guy yes, but Alfie really didn't want to hurt the guy. He wasn't physically going to do anything to him, that was the old Alfie and a long time ago at that. Despite it, Alfie was afraid to fall in love with anyone since most people couldn't accept his past life. If came a time were Alfie came around to tell Draven about his past, how would he react? That's what Alfie was afraid of, afraid of people being too afraid to risk their lives being with him. He swore he would never go back to that dark place, but it doesn't mean that he could actually get rid of or escape what had happen no matter how many times he told himself or others that, that wasn't him anymore. Hell, the male still had nightmares about it, which made him afraid to sleep sometimes. Once Draven spoke again, Alfie laughed a bit at how he changed his mind so fast. Nodding, Alfie agreed to go to the beach with him. "Ah, skipping school? I'm down..." he told him before stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Ohh, free? Hm, I'll be good just for you then.." he said and winked. "So how are we gonna get there since my Therapist decided that I should run down to school, which meant my car is still at home as well." he said. He could use his wings to fly there, which were folded against his back and invisible unless he wanted them to be shown. "I don't really feel like flying there either..." he told Draven trying to think. "Ooo, maybe I can take that ride now hm?" he asked looking over to the other male. He only got to see a few seconds of Draven in his horse form, it was a beautiful sight to see if he had to say so himself.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Draven
Interactions: Draven @Leucothea

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]~Amelia- Angel Rocker~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A rift opened, a small portal of white and gold, with a slight breeze escaping outward from it. Inside, a figure was preparing to leave, dragging a suitcase. The figure was a female, with black wings slightly visible behind her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Dammit, always late... [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]She thought in a hurry as Amy pulled her luggage out of the mysterious portal, entering the academy grounds. She noticed some people already leaving the area where she guessed orientation was, so she sighed and made her way to the room slowly. Her headphones were completely hidden by her black hair, and as she walked in she was still surprised that quite a few students remained inside. She looked around for anyone she knew, although none seemed to be here, but she did sense other angelic beings, and demigods of other religions. All she wanted was her dorm assignment and timetable so she could go and dump her stuff off in her dorm room before looking around. So she located miss Crake and took her stuff, ignoring any foul looks or comments the teacher said, she then flicked it open, finding her dorm assignment and instantly leaving to find the room.[/BCOLOR]​

Draven Bradlen

Draven shifted on his feet, changing all his weight to one side, much like a horse would relaxing in a field. He would have to pace himself to get into horse form, but it was all worth it, his horse form was his home, his security and his livelihood. His gypsy camp were always horses, they had started to change the closer they got to the cities when they passed. It wasn't a new thing to change into a human, they weren't used to it and every time it felt different and uncomfortable, like they were strangers in someone else's skin. Draven didn't like his human form as much as the next gypsy, but in order to learn it was necessary. His human form managed to get him some friends and even better, his human form led him to Alfie. Draven was winning either way he looked at it. He was really interested in this boy, deeply. Draven wouldn't have stopped to get in someones business before, he would have never even started. When Alfie winked and mentioned the pony ride starting soon, Draven smiled widely "You know how to ride without a saddle? It takes too long to put on and is one of the most uncomfortable things in this world. Other than the bridle bit" Draven shuddered at the thought of having that evil metal bit in his mouth, cold and dry. He licked his lips and took no time in turning the other way and breaking into a run. Wild.

The feel of wind in his hair was replaced with a mane that flickered like loose flames. His human form seemed to melt away like wax and float away like burnt paper to strong bones and muscles, what used to be human skin was now a raven coat which glowed a rainbow of colors underneath the ways of the sun. He missed every moment he was away from his horse form. The sun felt so right against his coat. Draven was taller as a horse, the muscles and height of a Clydesdale but more slender, his horse height mixed with his human, making him 17hands. Making a U-turn and trotting happily back to Alfie, he rubbed his nose through the boys blond hair and nibbled on it playfully. Moving away to shake his mane about and away from his face. Draven lifted his head and turned around, letting his rump face Alfie and she snorted at the boy to get on his back. Figuring words couldn't express what he needed to say. Flicking his tail happily. Getting to run in the water would be fun, and he was ready to do so. Draven pawed at the ground, having new horseshoes that were quite heavy, but they shone silver in the light. Come on slow poke! Draven nickered, sending his words through telepathy, which the gypsies used to speak when far away. Draven was glad he could use it on humans, it made things a lot easier.

T E R R O R

Reactions: T E R R O R

Stella Chase – The Flirty Were-Jaguar

Stella was more than a little bit happy that she and Aria would be rooming together. The two hadn't seen each other in a while, so it would be a great opportunity for them to catch up a little bit. Hopefully they had a few electives together as well. "I'm so glad we're rooming together! That'll give us some time to hang out a lot more and catch up." Stella smiled.

Mentioned: @IceQueen – Ariane Kiotanobi |
Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi

Alexiana Cole – The Badass Vampire

Alexi laughed at Axel's comment about Crake. Crake was a rude woman, and there wasn't one student that likes her. Not even the smart "nerdy" kids. EVERYONE hated Miss.Crake. "I honestly keep thinking she'll get better looking each year over the summer, but then we come back in the fall and she just proves me wrong each time." She laughed and shook her head; looking down at her schedule and dorm assignments she smiled. "Thank God I'm rooming with Jade, If I was sharing a room with any of the cheerleader bitches, I would just die." Alexiana wasn't too fond of most of the popular girls and guys, especially Vinny and Liberty. They were just two of the people who got under her skin and ate her from the inside out. "Who are you rooming with?"

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade Langston
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson

Declan Wrights - The Sarcastic Dragon

"Mom I love you but damn you're slow." He shook his head at her. "Maybe mom will crash the car and we won't have to go." His brother whispered to him, causing him to explode with laugher. That was one of the best things he'd heard all day. "If we're lucky." He chuckled. When the two of them got to the school, Declan grabbed all of his things, being sure to grab one of the most important... Two left over slices of pizza from the Pizza Rita they had the night before. His mother looked at him as if to say 'really.' Declan stared at her a moment before speaking. "What, Mom? They could have gross food and you and I both know this pizza could hold me for a while... kinda." He stated and she rolled her eyes, driving off. Declan and Evan started for the dorms with their schedules and Dec scoffed a bit. "I feel sorry for the two who have to room with us. We're a fucking handful." He chuckled.

Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Evan Wrights

Attachments

• tumblr_n8rli7VW7n1rw1poro10_400.gif
    tumblr_n8rli7VW7n1rw1poro10_400.gif
    642.6 KB · Views: 63
  • tumblr_inline_muoh8zwxGB1rb4iie.gif
    tumblr_inline_muoh8zwxGB1rb4iie.gif
    1,019 KB · Views: 63
  • tumblr_myb9p4KH151rci0p6o1_500.gif
    tumblr_myb9p4KH151rci0p6o1_500.gif
    982 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Actual Unicorn Astrid Dalgaard
Page-divider.gif

Outfit
Tagged: @daird
Mentioned: Alexiana Cole, Saphira Blue, Jade Langston and Giovanna Cordilia
Astrid was about to respond that 'no' Mrs. Crake would never shut up, when she in fact, did shut up. "Oh wow it's over!" Astrid exclaimed getting to her feet. As soon as Crake dismissed them, many students began milling out of the room--well the ones that hadn't snuck out already-- and Astrid knew from experience that it was best to get out before getting trampled or stranded in a sea of confused and excited students.

Astrid also knew that it was best to get to her dorm now instead of waiting to see who she was assigned with as well as check out where her classes are. Turning to Helen she smiled and this time did not try to shake her hand. "I have to go now, get my dorm and class schedule and all, but I'll see you later okay? Oh! And here's my number if you ever need to talk or need help or anything!" She said, scribbling her digits on a scrap of paper and going to hand it to the girl, before mentally face palming and then smiling nervously before setting the paper on the chair. "Uh...See ya!" She called before disappearing into the crowd.

She got her schedule and dorm assignments, quickly scanning it to see if she was with anyone she knew. "Dorm 136 with Alexiana Cole, Saphira Blue, Jade Langston and Giovanna Cordilia." Astrid was a little disappointed that she wasn't with any of her friends but soon got over the feeling. She was a unicorn for goodness sakes! She could make friends with anybody!

"I'll just go check out my room now, hopefully I can get a top bunk!" She said to herself excitedly as she left the room and headed to the dorms.

Xiomara Alvarez
Outfit

Silver-divider.png

Tagged: @ T E R R O R
Mentioned: Dakota
Xiomara grinned at Dakota. Yes, she knew very well that her longtime friend would in fact ruin that editors life, but as much as she was pissed at the girl for playing her, she wouldn't subject her to a fate like that. She appreciated the offer though and knew that she ever wanted to make good on it, he would oblige. Dakota was loyal like that, and that's what made them such great friends.

She laughed when he mentioned the one night stands. "Of course they were attached to you, Kota. You're gay boy catnip." She said, snickering. "And it's completely fine, spending time with Mario was fun, plus, I kind of did something...Distasteful, and I needed to be in the States to do it." She said, with a sly grin, remembering exactly what she had posted to her parents villa. She only wished she could have been their to see their faces when they opened the box.

At that moment the orientation room let out, and kids began to leave with schedules and dorm assignments in hand. "Oh, looks like it's time to get things started. Who do you think you're rooming with?" She asked.

Caspian Blue the Russian Sea Serpent
Outfit
divider4.png

Tagged: No one
Mentioned: Isaac Wyre
Caspian ended up sleeping through the entire orientation like last time and only woke up when someone knocked into him in their haste to leave the room. The sea serpent stared bleary eyed at all the other students getting up and leaving before realizing that the long speech was over and he too could get the hell out of their. After receiving his room assignment, and schedule he headed to the dorms. He didn't quite care about who he roomed with as long as they didn't disturb him when he slept, but he was happy to see that he was rooming with Isaac and he wasn't completely surrounded by strangers.

When he got to the dorms he took the bottom bunk to the right of the room, but found that he couldn't get comfortable. He contemplated his little dilemma for a minute or two before spraying the sheets and pillows with a bit of water before flopping down on it. "That's much better." He murmured before settling down for a nap.

Josette Malcom the Kick Ass Hedgewitch
Outfit
Flower-break.png

Tagged: No one
Mentioned: Stella Chase

When Kraken finally released them, Josette hopped up and practically grabbed her schedule and dorm assignment before all but dancing out of the room. She really didn't like having to sit still for that long, especially when she was listening to a speech she had heard a million times. Glancing at her dorm assignment she grinned when she saw that she was rooming with one of her friends Stella. She didn't really know the other three very well, but some of them were actually pretty cute. She just hoped they weren't bitches or loud sleepers.​

Last edited:
Reactions: T E R R O R
Helen took the girl's phone number as Mrs. Crake handed her a schedule and dorm assignment. She noted that they didn't have any classes the first two days, then moved on to the dorms. Let's see here. We've got a nightmare, a siren, and... what the hell? Who names their kid Plastica?? Oh, says here she's some sort of living doll. Guess somebody tried making a homunculus and the only thing they had laying around was their kid's Barbie.

Helen took her things and moved out into the hallway, into the sea of humanity. Of course, around here, humanity was a relative term.

Mentioned: @Polystical (Astrid) @IceQueen (Angelica) @Shattered♦Secrets™ (Plastica) @Katrina Iceheart (Rebekah)

Jeremy Campbell
He laughed "really bro? Your gonna ask her out" his teeth showed in a stunning smile."Yeah, we will get girls this year. Our times running out." he glanced around the room, there were some attractive girls here. But who? His eyes flitted back to Ari, who had gotten bored and was tapping sharp little fingernails against his desk. Tap. Tap. Tap. It was annoying...
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Little_Ghost98

Ari The Werecat
Ari sighed as he absently tapped his fingers against the desk. What now? The teachers voice faded to a drone. Who to bother now? He had to have at least a little fun if he where here, right? That was what school was all about. His golden eyes searched around the room. Her? No, too plain. Who now, who to speak to? Whose heart would he break next?

The Twins
The twins continued their whispering, wondering what their next move would be as their eyes wandered from person to person. Deciding, changing their minds, then changing them again. The boys, for once, couldnt agree.

Sorry its so short, ive been gone for a little while. My brain is fried and thats all i got. feel free to interact with the twins, or Ari and ill get back to you as soon as i can

☆Vincent C. Monroe-The Hot Headed Demigod Jock☆
dtxpxSZ.gif
Vinny turned seeing that Liberty, Nyxan and Lunah were coming to his table. Whe Liberty said hi to him, he smirked. She was nervous around him, which just made her cuter. He turned his whole body, so his legs were touching her back and knees. "Hey Libby, Nyx, and Lu, the hottest trio of high school girls ever." Vinny laid his hands down on the table. "So Lib, I wanna talk with you for a second." He stood up with his hand out, such a charmer. He waited for her to take his hand, he would bring her out to the courtyard...he had something special for Liberty.

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98 @Shayla @Juralyn

☆Lunah G. Carrington-The Witch Princess☆
KGwV1m7.gif
With her girls, Lunah walked towards the boys. She sat down, waving at Jeremy. Lunah was so busy with perfecting her magic, that she had almost forgotten about boys...ALMOST. When Vinny asked to see Libby alone, Lunah eyes grew wide with excitement. Those two were finally going to get together. She looked at Liberty and winked, she had to know every word he said when they got back. She then looked at her schedule and roommates, of course all three It Girls were in the same room. Then she saw that wolf bitch was in the same room. "Nyx, OMG wolf bitch is in our room." She couldn't believe that Rayne was in the same room as them...and a girl named Cordeila, she didn't know her...hopefully she was nothing like wolf bitch.

Interaction( s ) : @Little_Ghost98 @Juralyn @Shayla
Mentioned: @Huntress @IceQueen

☆Plastica H. XOXO-The Air Head Cheerleader☆
BuUN6NT.gif
Plastica took a seat next to Aly, thinking over her horrible nightmare. "Well it needs to freaking stop." Plastica jumped when Miss Crake gave the schedules and roommates, she didn't know any of these girls...which only meant they were unpopular losers. That wasn't the only bad thing, she also saw that she had to take Pre-Algebra. If Plastica's face moved, she would be frowning right now. Instead she just sighed. Looking at Aly, Plastica showed her the schedule. "I'm so dumb, right?" Her schedule had classes for Sophomores and Freshmen...great.

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: @IceQueen @daird @Katrina Iceheart

☆Patrick A. Vanderpump-The Gossip Fairy☆
udZCgvN.gif
Patrick smirked at Danny, he knew he missed him. When he playfully punched him, Patrick sarcastically put his hands up in a surrender type way. "You know, I'm a lover not a fighter." Patrick heard Miss Kraken dismiss them all. Thank Gosh. "Danny Boy, can you walk me to my new dorm?" He put on his puppy dog face. "I might get lost, you wouldn't want me to get lost would you?" He laughed.

Interaction ( s ) : @IceQueen

Last edited:
_|Dan|_
Dan sighed as Patrick put up his hands, and he simply rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I get it, you don't like fighting others. You will just have to deal with my playful banter then." She smiled, laughing slightly before looking at him. "Come on Twinkle Toes, let's get going. I hope we don't get lost on the short walk to your dorm."
@Shattered♦Secrets™ Patrick

(More coming later)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid

Liberty blushed a little bit when Vinny called her and the girls cute, that just meant they were doing a good job at being gorgeous. "So Lib, I wanna talk with you for a second." He stood up and held out his hand for her. She gasped a little bit and looked at Lunah and Nyxan, her eyes getting a bit wide. Oh my God he's finally gonna ask me out. Thank the Gods. She thought to herself. "Oh, okay, sure Vinny." She smiled and took his hand, and when they began walking she turned to look at the girls. It's finally happening! Oh my God! She mouthed to them

Mentioned: @Shayla - Nyxan Davenport | @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Lunah Carrington
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe |

Alysette Croft - The Demigod Cheerleader

Aly looked over her schedule and rooming assignment. She didn't really know anyone she was rooming with, so she saw this as an opportunity to meet some new people and make some friends. She frowned a bit when Plastica spoke. "Oh my Gods, Plastica why would you say that? I know your classes aren't that high in level, but that just means you need a little extra help. Don't talk yourself down because of it girly. It happens." She smiled trying to cheer up her friend a bit. "Anyway, who are you rooming with?"

Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Plastica XOXO |​

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 7972397950_904bdfce95_b.jpg
    7972397950_904bdfce95_b.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
:~:Aria:~:
Aria smiled as she mentioned catching up, and she nodded. "I know! So much has changed since we have last seen each other." She said, gathering her things and starting to walk beside her. "How has life been treating you so far?" She asked, holding her papers close to her chest as she raised an eyebrow.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Stella

-|Axel|-
Axel smiled, looking at her and giving her cheek a soft pinch before patting her back. "Don't worry Alexi, everything will be bearable. Maybe you can go talk to Geo for a while, she usually doesn't have anything to do. And if not that, we can go hang out with the others." He said, starting to walk towards the dorms.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

[fieldbox="Alfie L. Cross, red, solid"]

#cc1f1f

Alfie sighed, he really wanted to fly, but he wasn't sure if the impact from the fall bruised it or not. That was one of the flaws in Alfie's gifts, he couldn't really heal his wings at all and if he did it was only a tad bit. The male actually never understood why he couldn't, so most of the time he just left it go or try and do research on it the best way he could. Spreading his wings out he felt a massive pain in the white one. It was bent a little and a bit bloody as well, but surprisingly none of the feathers dropped off which was always great news. "Oh fuck, great." he cursed under his breath then looked up at Draven. "Oh, no I don't. Hm, I guess we can just r-" before he could get the rest of the words out of his mouth, Draven had already taken off without him. He laughed, he didn't seem to mind the extra running right after he ran a few miles down here. "Hold on, wait for me!" he shouted out running after Draven's horse form. He seemed faster that way, which didn't bother Alfie at all. Watching Draven has a horse was pretty exciting and to be his new friend was even more thrilling than that. Alfie was quite the fast runner himself, but with the sprained arm and half broken wing slowed him down almost all the way. He couldn't keep up with Draven even if he wanted to, which was the case. Instead of trying again to keep up with him, Alfie slowed down and came to a stop then clung his arm to his stomach and watched as Draven still ran. The male looked down to the ground before standing up straight and seeing that he turned around to wait for Alfie. He laughed a bit when Draven came up and played in his hair,"Having fun?" he asked then ruffled and fixed his hair up like it was before. He was kinda lost on what the horse wanted him to do until he talked to him in his mind. "Woah, nice powers." he said smiling before hopping up on the house. "Ok so...you don't have a saddle and I do have a private...So um, lets be mindful not to hurt it." he told him leaning over on Draven and wrapping his arms around his neck tightly, but making sure not to hurt the horse. "Ok, I think i'm ready now. Go easy since my arm is sprained and my wing is broken." he explained to him. For a brief moment Alfie brushed his good hand across the horses mane, "Wow, it's crazy soft." he said and chuckled a bit before holding onto him again and waiting for him to take off.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Draven
Interactions: Draven @Leucothea

• Love
Reactions: Leucothea
[fieldbox="Dakota O. White, blue, solid"]

#4df0b1

Dakota smirked at Xiomara then ran a hand through his hair, "Mm, you're probably right about that, but they do get annoying after awhile of the same thing." he said to her. Dakota really doesn't mean to hurt people when they haven't done anything wrong, but it was just plain awkward and weird if a guy just randomly decides that Kota and the person are an item. Some times he let them down gently and other times they couldn't take a hint, which ended up in an argument and some not so words rolling off of his tongue. When the female didn't discuss anything more about the green eyed girl, he knew that she really didn't want him to do anything about it. He was fine with that, but if it ever happened again then that was it. He blinked when she mentioned she did something bad to her parents. He sat up straight and gave a half smile, "What did you do?" he asked before raising an eyebrow. He only broke contact with her when a bunch of students came out of the building with papers, some had disapproving faces. "I hope someone hot or at least have a great personality." he said and shrugged then laughed a bit before standing up. "You know, I think the worst thing about going back to school is seeing Ms. Crake's face again." he told her then grabbed his bag. "She thought I was gonna do what she wanted me to and I showed her otherwise, but I think you already know that." he said giving her a wink as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along. "I wonder if she still has a crush on my dad. I told my mom that she did and now she hates her as well." he said. "I guess my dad is hot, he sure likes to think so." he said chuckling. "Welp, we gotta go and meet her for the schedule so brace yourself. I wonder if she still has that mole on her face..." he said and shivered. He locked his arm around Xiomara's while they walked through the hallways, "Oh, there's a pretty girl for you." he said and nudged her slightly. "There is one guy I do like, but I don't know about him..." he said then whispers the name in her ear. There was a small rumor going around about Caspian, which is why Dakota doesn't like to get close to the guy. What if the guy goes out with more than one person at a time? Dakota doesn't like relationships like that, so he wouldn't even bother talking to the person. "I don't know, I kinda wanna wait for him to come around." he told her and shrugged.
[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Ms.Crake, Caspian, & Xiomara.
Interations: Xiomara @Polystical

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Isaac

When it came time, Isaac finally left classes for his dorm. He didn't have time the last night to see what his own classes and roommates were. He picked up his stuff, stumbling half-conscious to the dorm. He went down the boy's dorm hallway to room 171. He opened the door and took a look around the room and who was in it. He caught a view of who all was in here. Lucifer was in here and so was Caspian and a kid named Jinx. He had no quarrel with Lucifer and he considered Caspian his friend. He had probably seen Jinx, but he couldn't put a face to the name. But Caspian's boyfriend, Toma, was not too particularly fond of Isaac due to his heritage. Isaac was only half Dragon. But he shrugged it off. He convinced himself, 'it'll be fun. You'll see.'
"'I see Caspian is already here." Isaac said quietly, smiling and waving if Caspian could see him. He dragged his stuff to the top left bunk and he would stay there unless someone else wanted that bunk.

Interaction: caspian (maybe) @Polystical
Mentioned:
Guy Dorm 171
Capsian Blue – @Polystical
Lucifer Michaels – @Autumn_Burns_Red
Jinx Bradlen – @Leucothea
Andrew Van – @Satan's Mistress

Rebekah

As her final classes wrapped up, Rebekah was thinking about her roommates. She read the paper again and again.
"Huh." She said. She walked through the hallways that were now bustling with people leaving class, bound for dorms. She started walking to hers.

Mentioned: ((wrong room mentioned, no tags :3 ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
The Llewellyns
Cara groaned rolling over in her bed she didn't feel much like getting up and leaving her room. She arrived late with her family to Ghost Isle and was exhausted from their trip to the school. Her father was insistent upon them swimming there through the portals. Groaning she sat up shaking her dark black blue hair out it was sticking out everywhere. She swung her legs 'ha, I have legs now' over the side of her bed and shakily stood up and stumbled with her first few steps before evening out. 'Great godo legs are horrible.' She thought as she walked to her bathroom.

Chris was already in the pool before sun rise to practice swimming so he could actually be on the team, thankfully the tryouts hadn't even been started so he would have a whole. He raced through the water her sea green eyes an apple green with happiness. By now he was resting on the edge of the pool with his greenish blue tail and highlights in of blue in his bLind hair. He sat there thinking.

Mira had been up for only a short time but found herself in the choir room singing softly as not to attract any unwanted attention by using the sirens call. She was well trained on how not to let it weave into her voice. The youngest of the Llewellyn was the most talented when it came to matters of the voice but she was also the most soft spoken and mischievous.

Blue
The black and blue haired girl was in the basketball court nailing ball after ball over the net. This was always what she did practice made perfect at least that's what humans would say and she wanted to be perfect. Her green eyes snapped to the door of the gym sensing someone aproaching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.