• Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#000000]~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kellin smiled, enjoying having Kali around, not caring about anyone else at the time. He smiled peacefully, letting her draw small circles on the back of his hand with her nail. He found that having her closer seemed to take his mind off other things, allowing him some clarity. He watched her ears disappear from her head, chuckling at her comment about it still feeling strange. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You might get used to it eventually, or maybe it's another way of saying you shouldn't always make them disappear." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He said, squeezing her shoulder slightly and thinking about the music for the party. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He couldn't help but grin as the teacher scowled at Kali. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"First day, and you're already in the teacher's bad books." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He joked, the teacher walking away past them after their small kiss. He then addressed her concerns about being shy and such. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You'll fit perfectly in here. Soon, everyone will want to be your friend." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He looked at her,as if confirming his thoughts. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"And as for helping, there will be plenty of music. You'll get to meet Stella, she dj's the party and we usually decide on the music together, I'm sure she'd be happy to have you along to help out even more." He wondered just how the flirty were-jaguar would feel about Kali helping out with the music, but was sure she wouldn't mind it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Shayla [/BCOLOR]

Ari The WereCat
Ari sighed to himself, at least no one was talking to him, yet. Though everyone was being obnoxiously loud, didnt they know that he wanted to sleep. He settled for glaring at the loudest of them all, the Jocks. Stupid boys, had all those big muscles and thought they were all that. There was much more to life then strentgh, cleverness, agility and speed where what really mattered. But in highschool, well everything got all mixed up and flipped around. His eyes were drawn to Jeydon, he was kind of cute... But most definitely not his type.

mentioned: all the Jocks mainly @Little_Ghost98
The Twins
Matthew wrapped one arm over his brothers shoulder, wondering how to proceed with his plan. They couldn't pick a girl, not when Micheal wasn't into that. So another boy? Three boys... Now that would be fun. He chuckled to himself, ignoring the suspicious look from his slightly older brother.
What was up with Matty today? He was acting so weird, he kept pushing this topic on him. Why was he so determined? It was just so wrong.
"hey bro" they said at the same time, looking at each other. A slow smile spread across each face, an exact replica of the other. The only thing distincting one from another was their hair, one long one short. And their tattoos one on the left, one on the right. Even their clothes where similar, faded blue jeans and simple T-shirts. Where Matt's was a deep blue Mike's was more of a turquoise color. They often dressed identically, just with one piece of their outfit a different color. After a minute of staring they began to laugh, as if they had shared some secret joke.

Jeremy
He felt eyes booring into him and turned his head, that weirdo guy Ari was staring. It was kind of creepy, the way he could stare at someone for so long without blinking, or moving a muscle. It unnerved him, and the way he stared too, it made you think of some dangerous preditor on hunt. Then he realized who he seemed drawn to. Well it wasn't a surprise, everyone knew he would go after anyone regardless of race, size or gender. "hey man" he nudged Jeydon grinning "i think you have an admirer" he slightly jerked his head in Ari's dirrection.
interacted: @Little_Ghost98

-|Axel|-
Axel sighed to himself as he woke up to the grey skies as usual. "Another day, another opportunity to talk to Alexi." He mumbled to himself, shaking out his brown hair. He hadn't seen her in months, and he had been feeling an ache inside him to see her. He was quite mystified by the feeling in his heart, it was something similar to what he felt for any of his siblings, and yet it was different. Shaking his head at the thought, Axel started walking towards homeroom, yawning slightly as he walked into homeroom with a smile stuck to his face as always.
Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi
Interactions: None

:~:Aria:~:
Aria was already in the orientation room, a few mindless girls and boys in front of her, talking to her. Aria was used to it by now, and she carried out a casual conversation with them, her honesty showing though. They were being fake, it was kind of obvious, but to this Siren, she was a little bit oblivious. She continued talking to them until a figure across the room caught her eye. She wasn't sure if it was the tattoo's, or the smoldering look but whoever they were, she was caught by their gaze. Surprisingly, she found that the other person was staring at her too, and she gave off a sweet smile, raising a gentle hand and waving at the stranger, feeling her heart thump in her chest. I mean, he could be her prince charming that she had been dreaming of. But was he really a he? It could be a girl, or maybe a feminine guy, she wasn't really sure at this point. She dropped her hand and batted her eyelashes a bit at them before waiting for a response to her wave.
Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 Stella Chase
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Stella Chase

~Cora~
Cora sighed as she walked into homeroom, late as usual. Her dyed hair was braided down her back, and her makeup was on point. She had spent most of her morning doing her makeup, instead of being in class. She smiled and waved a flirty hand at one of the males, blowing him a kiss before sitting on a desk and leaning back. "Fuck school." She said as soon as the teacher had passed her, chewing her gum rather loudly as she kicked her combat boots. She hated going to places like this. The only use for this place was for her to hit on guys and hook up, nothing else. Sighing, she picked at her nails, and waiting for something actually interesting to happen so she wouldn't be so bored.
Mentions: None

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Evan Wrights
Evan chuckled a little bit at his brother's question. "Okay, first off she tore my throat out so the hatred kicked in and my heart did not give two fucks about her. Though right now I am planning to turn and ignite the school." Evan's confessed. Just then the boys mother got into the car. Evan looked at her wondering if she heard any of what Evan said. The boys mother did not know what happened between Evan and Alexiana, mostly cause she would have gone all mama dragon and killed her. "What do you mean ignite the school?" She asked, pulling out of the drive way. "Oh nothing mom, it's probably fire proof." He added and rolled his eyes. Looking to Declan he laughed. "You know what's even weirder, the fact Jade is like B.F.F's with her. I feel bad for her on occasions, like how can you stand being in a five feet radius of her aura?" Evan asked.
@Little_Ghost98

Lucifer Micheals
Lucifer watched as Jade left their small group. He chuckled for a moment, and than Warren had walked up to them. Looking over his schedule and the uniform requirements he laughed. "Without this piece of shit, I would still be on summer vacation...with my father so it's a savior." He laughed. He had complete mixed feelings about school. He hated it, but it was his break away from his father and his duties as a demonic prince. Flashing Alexiana a cheesy smile. "It's the best damn thing in the universe." He said sarcastically. "It sucks ass, completely." He said in a serious tone. "Oh, and whose this Evan guy? And you need to hop on Axel before some of girl does. Sorry, you suck at whispering and hiding your frustration." He pointed out.
@Little_Ghost98

Alexiana Cole - The Badass Vampire
Alexi nodded at the comment Lucifer had about staying with his father all summer. She didn't think it'd be that bad in all honesty, but what did she know about living with the dark lord Satan? She was a vampire not a demon. "Oh, Evan is my ex-boyfriend and Jade's cousin. I guess you can say we didn't end well. Some girl was all over him, I though he was cheating, my anger got the best of me, as always, and the next thing I know is I'm walking down the street with his throat in my hand." She shrugged a bit before spotting the face she'd been looking for all morning. She gave a quick glance at Axel before smiling and blushing a little bit.
Mentioned: @IceQueen • Axel Johnson
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red • Lucifer Michaels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella Chase - The Flirty Were-Jaguar
Stella put her phone back on the table while she waited on Kellin to text her back. She was staring off into space before she realized that Ariane was staring at her. She smiled at her, kinda happy that she remembered her. Stella stood up from her seat before walking over and sitting down with Aria. "Hey there gorgeous, remember me?" She smiled folding her hands on the desk.
Mentioned: @IceQueen • Ariane Kiotanobi
Interactions: @IceQueen • Ariane Kiotanobi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Declan Wrights
Declan laughed a little bit. Alexi wasn't that bad to him; then again, he wasn't the one who had his throat ripped out. "I don't think she's that bad. You know Jade and Alex have been friends forever, so they can put up with each other for long periods of time. Kinda like us, but sometimes we wanna punch each other, they just don't talk then make up after talking about boys or something." Declan shrugged.
Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red • Evan Wrights

Evan Wrights
Evan snorted. "That's cause we can literally feel each other's feelings, and how our thoughts make us feel." He said rolling his eyes. "Mom can you just drive a little faster?" He asked. His mother didn't listen to him and maintained the speed limit she was driving. "Ugh, I am going to reach the end of my thousand four hundred year life by the time we reach the town limits." He complained. Evan like to drive a lot faster than the legal limit. He proved way to early that if you reached 88 mph, you in fact did not go back in time. His favorite movie was ruined, than again he was only thirteen when he did that.
@Little_Ghost98

Lucifer Micheals
Lucifer laughed a little bit. "I take it from the shift in body language, the person you have been waiting for is here. So I am going to take my leave and hope everything works out, Lexi." He said and parted ways from her. He took a seat in a chair and put his head down. When he wasn't talking to someone, Crake's voice really did get to him.

Draven Bradlen
large (2).jpg
Draven watched as the man he had deduced as a therapist had vanished from his view. The whole ordeal had upset him. What type of therapist tortures his patient with heavy amounts of physical labor as healing. Not one that needs to be around Draven. He wasn't much use in his human form and he kept to himself, the only reason he didn't want to help Alfie get to his feet. Draven had a thing about touching strangers, a natural reaction as a horse would to a stranger, keep your distance and run when you don't like the situation. However with this stranger, this blond kid, something about him made Draven want to step in on a situation that he would have normally ignored. This kid was making Draven feel off. He hadn't yelled at someone in a while. Not even in his horse form had be tried to step in, speaking of that, Draven looked at the boy who was nearly face down on the floor. He had stopped bleeding some, maybe so regenerative power? Something Draven did not possess even in his undead f0rm. He couldn't help but wonder if Alfie knew what had stepped in before he had. That Draven was a horse.
Draven stood idle while Alfie picked himself up and composed himself. Wishing he could have done something sooner if he had caught attention of it sooner, but for now the boy known as Alfie seemed to be doing alright. A few words were shared but it was the simple ones about Draven that made him turn red in the face and look away quickly. Cherry cheeks and a full playful smile fell on Draven's face as his hand rolled through his spiky hair. 'A hot guy' those words he had never expected to come out of a stranger's mouth towards him. He thought little of his human appearance too often. "Me hot... no no no" Draven stammered in a low whisper, wondering to himself how a couple words said by Alfie could make him into this blushing fool. When he was asked his name, Draven shifted on his feet and pressed his palm to his cheek to hide the blush. "My name is Draven.. Bradlen" He looked away trying to focus on something other than his own nervousness.

Mentioned: Alfie T E R R O R
Interaction: Alfie T E R R O R

Blaze Dunham~

She was beautiful, both of them were, the girl and the car. He couldn't escape the fact that the girl looked familiar, more familiar in fact that he might have run into her a couple of times before. Maybe he had some classes with her. He had a habit of not remembering names with faces. Wiping his hands again he gave a nod at her words and opened the garage with a touch of a button. He winced at the bright light outside, his eyes started to burn as he strained to find his way to the car's hood. Popping it up and giving it a quick lookover, the keys were still in the ignition so Blaze easily roared the engine to life as it sputtered and shut down. Once again, sputtered and shut down.

Blaze shook his head and stepped out back into the painful sunlight, he could feel Allen rustling inside him, trying to avoid the light he had forced her into. "Your transmission is shot. I'm sorry to say but you won't be taking your car anywhere until it can be fixed. If you have somewhere to be I got time before my classes start that I can take you where you need to go, if you don't have any other means." Blaze said quietly rubbing his temples and slipping back into the shade of the garage. Sunlight gave him migraines. He couldn't help what Allen had made him.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
Reactions: T E R R O R
Half-Dragon
By now, Isaac had fallen asleep, in the desk by his luggage. Surprisingly, he hadn't been woken up by a teacher. He hadn't told Rebekah, but he had spent all night working on that folder, making things more understandable for her. It would be hard for her. By sophomore year, everyone had figured out who their friends were, and she was now coming in, already left in the dust. He woke himself up, placing his chin in his palm and his elbow on the desk. He stared at the people around him. He wondered who he should talk to later. He was mutual with most people...

Siren Hybrid

Rebekah was intently studying her packet, and she swore that matter where she went, she would be studying it behind her books. That, and catching up on her re-read of Fullmetal Alchemist. She felt like fitting in somewhat, at least with the other nerdy people. She pulled out her book, holding it up so it was visible. Maybe she could find another otaku in this place.

:~:Aria:~:
Aria smiled as she looked over at Stella, leaning over towards her as she walked over. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Did you serve me nachos at lunch that one time?" She joked, her face breaking into a smile as she looked down at Stella. "It's been a long time since we had class together. How have you been?" She asked her, flipping her long braid over to the right side of her head and adjusting her hat. She hoped that her sweater looked on point today, because she had taken a long time to dress this good.
Interaction- @Little_Ghost98 Stella

-|Axel|-
Axel smiled as he looked around the room, searching for his best friend in the whole world. Spotting her across the room, Alex smiled and walked over, smiling as he leaned forwards and held out his hand for a firstbump. "Hey Alexi, what's been happening for the last three months of life? How was summer?" She asked her, looking strait at her. She looked good, like really good. Sure, he had seen her three months ago, but he swore that his attraction for her had increased in the last three months of time.
Interactions- @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

☯~Angel~☯
Angel sighed as she walked into homeroom late. She always liked to arrive later than most because that way everyone was already talking and she could get a view of all the souls at her disposal. Some of them were so weak they almost weren't there, and others where so strong it was almost blinding. She looked around for the most precious one as she sat down at her desk. After thoroughly searching the room, she found that a good enough soul wasn't anywhere nearby to her. Sighing, she rested her head on the desk, closing her eyes and waiting for someone with an especially good soul came in.
Mentioned: None

_|Dan|_
Dan sighed as he set down his stuff inside his room, knowing that he was terribly late for homeroom. "Great." He mumbled to himself, looking down at his feet. Not only was it hard enough for him to make friends at this school, but the fact that he had to hide being gay as well wasn't easy. The only reason he was going to this school was to meet someone like him, hopefully. I mean, most everyone wasn't human here, so that made things easier on him, but some of the people he meet that weren't human were more stuck on being pure bread or were so snotty he didn't even want to try. Walking in silently, Dan shuffled towards a corner, trying to avoid interaction.

~:Geo:~
Geo yawned slightly as she walked into her orientation, her messy dyed hair flopping over the place as she looked around. She was fairly tall for a girl, which she was used to, and she looked down on most of the females and some of the males. It was hard to ignore her as she walked into the room, blowing her bangs away from her face as she looked around. She was known as the gentle giant around the school, a force to be reckoned with if you where seen being mean in front of her. However, as always, Geo was silent as ever as she took a seat near the back, brushing her hair out of the way and crossing her legs. She had decided that today she would wear a pair of ripped skinny jeans and her favorite combat boots coupled with her favorite graphic t shirt and a light black jacket over top.

The Llewellyns
Cara groaned rolling over in her bed she didn't feel much like getting up and leaving her room. She arrived late with her family to Ghost Isle and was exhausted from their trip to the school. Her father was insistent upon them swimming there through the portals. Groaning she sat up shaking her dark black blue hair out it was sticking out everywhere. She swung her legs 'ha, I have legs now' over the side of her bed and shakily stood up and stumbled with her first few steps before evening out. 'Great godo legs are horrible.' She thought as she walked to her bathroom.

Chris was already in the pool before sun rise to practice swimming so he could actually be on the team, thankfully the tryouts hadn't even been started so he would have a whole. He raced through the water her sea green eyes an apple green with happiness. By now he was resting on the edge of the pool with his greenish blue tail and highlights in of blue in his bLind hair. He sat there thinking.

Mira had been up for only a short time but found herself in the choir room singing softly as not to attract any unwanted attention by using the sirens call. She was well trained on how not to let it weave into her voice. The youngest of the Llewellyn was the most talented when it came to matters of the voice but she was also the most soft spoken and mischievous.

Blue
The black and blue haired girl was in the basketball court nailing ball after ball over the net. This was always what she did practice made perfect at least that's what humans would say and she wanted to be perfect. Her green eyes snapped to the door of the gym sensing someone aproaching it.

Lilith Price
Lilith followed him out to the car. She frowned a little when her car failed to start. It was a gift from her grandfather, and she adored it completely. She sighed when the guy said the news she already figured. Her car wasn't going anywhere. At that moment she wasn't in the greatest spirits, but the guy was offering to give her a ride. "Um, if it's not much trouble, could you give me a ride up to Ghost Isle? Though I can find another way if the light gives you a migraine." She said, noticing him rubbing his temples. When he had opened the garage door it was almost like he cringed at the brightness, and then he mimicked the actions of someone with a headache.
Looking at him, it clicked in her head that he said he took classes, at first she wondered where, and than she realized he probably went to Ghost Isle as well. Looking at him a little closer, he did look a little familiar so he could have been a class mate before.
@Leucothea

Last edited:
Helen smiled a little bit. "A get together sounds nice. In fact, I was wondering if there was a Spellcasting Club. Maybe we could start a little coven while we're here." It seemed like a good way to get the measure of her fellow witches, and though her spellcraft wasn't up to par since her death, she had a neat little trick she'd been working on. It turned out, being dead had its perks. Who ever would have guessed?

@Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Polystical

[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]
"Oooh, juicy new gossip! Please do tell who else your heart flutters for?" Her words were obviously sarcastic, but she wasn't being rude about it, it was mostly for jokes. "The blonde looked just as good, but I think the pink fits you better." She smiled. Taking the girls phone she examined Rose's schedule. Nodding slowly Rayne placed her cigarette between her lips and made an odd face as the smoke traveled up her nose and into her eyes. Grabbing her own phone she pulled her schedule out on the device as well. Looking at them side to side, her smile was subtle, the grimace she was making due to the smoke covering most of it. "Not bad, not bad at all. Six out of nine sounds like a good deal to me." Rayne spoke after handing Rose's phone back and taking the cigarette between her fingers.

A puff of smoke escaped her as she met the sapphire eyes of the girl she wished she had more than a friendship with. "Seems like senior year shouldn't be too bad. Other than bunking with the unholy trinity again it should be good." She smirked. Another drag followed, it helped Rayne deal with awkward silences. "What's your plan for the rest of the day?" She asked curiously. "OH!" She feigned enlightenment. "I know! Let's stalk Tobias!" Rayne stuck her tongue out in a joking manner. "Also" She climbed up onto the boulder and leaned in close to Rosalie's ear. The demon's scent engulfing the werewolf for a moment, something she had no problem with at all. Grinning she whispered. "I missed you." Moving back she looked at the girl as she squatted in an awkward position for a few moments. Her subtle smile was a genuine emotion as her cheeks flushed ever so subtly. Turning to the side she sat down on the boulder again. She leaned backwards on her arms, her gaze turning to Rose once again.

Was what she felt wrong? Were her thoughts towards Rosalie, improper and untrue? Were the feelings one sided? Clenching her jaw she looked away again. The raven haired girl wanted to do something about it but she was scared of the consequences, of what her best friend would think. The last thing she wanted was to do something that would cost her their friendship. Would it not hurt more to be there and watch Rose end up with someone else? If it made the light haired girl happy though...? Sighing she shook her head and looked to the ground, why was it that her mind always ended up back at these thoughts? It was like she was torturing herself thinking about what she could not have, knowing how perfect it would be...could be? She thought to herself once again as she scoffed. Rayne really needed to stop this...before it got out of hand. There was potential of it hurting both of them...that was something she wanted to avoid.
[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

• Love
Reactions: Shayla

~ Nyxan Davenport - Vamprye Queen ~

She grinned with a nod as Lunah slipped off to catch up with her Witch friends real quick.. With that she glanced at Warren's retreating figure as she all but mumbled softly to herself.." The man knows full well I always come dressed properly... Does the man think I'm some damn bimbo..?" She smirked slightly at the amusing thought as she focused her attention back on Liberty with a playful grin held against her lips." Well darling... You may be bound to happen but this is our last year and we all know he is quite popular with the ladies so you best get to making a move on Mister Sexy before he is taken.. Trust me at least you have a chance with him." She all but glanced at Warren for a brief moment before flickering her gaze to Vincent at his table with a grin.. She never minded him and always loved that he hated werewolves nearly as much as she herself.. At that she caught notice of Jeydon and few of the other's jocks as she waved to them with a charming grin as she remained settled by Liberty's side.

Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 ~ Jeydon Moore , Liberty Oliver

Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Warren Justice , @Little_Ghost98 ~ Liberty Oliver , Jeydon Moore

Vincent C. Monroe-The Hot Headed Demigod Jock X
Vinny turned to the direction Jeydon was pointing to. Liberty Oliver, the prettiest girl I the school. Vinny usually could just walk up to a girl and they would giggle at every word he said. Liberty was different, he knew she wouldn't fall for his charmother THAT easily. He smirked and waved at her. He grinned even bigger when Jeremy pointed out Ari staring at Jeydon. "I guess I'm not the only one that has someone wanting to jump on them." He playfully pushed Jeydon's arm. "Now all we need is to get Jeremy a girl. How about Lunah Carrington, if you're into magic and hot freaks."

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98 @Juralyn

Lunah G. Carrington-The Witch Princess X
When the girl sitting next to Josette introduced herself as Helen Black...of THE Black Coven, Lunah tried to hide her questionable look on her face. Some of The Carrington Witches have had a couple of run ins with The Black Coven Witches. Either way, she would act nice for the sake of Witch hood. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Lunah Carrington, of The Carrington Witches." Any Witch, dead or alive knew of The Carrington Witches, the first family of Witches to ever use Spirit Magic. "Well anyway, I gotta get back to my other girls. We can set up the Witch gathering details later today. Later Loves." She gave Jo and Jade a hug and waved at Helen. Twirling back to Liberty and Nyxan, sliding into the empty chair she had left. "I'm back, what did I miss?"

Interaction ( s ) : @daird @Polystical @Autumn_Burns_Red @Shayla @Little_Ghost98

Patrick A. Vanderpump-The Gossip Fairy X
Patrick couldn't believe that someone was more enthusiastic then him...he loved it! "It would be so cool to meet Bigfoot. Maybe we might even get an Angel or something that beautiful!" Speaking of beautiful things, Patrick saw Dan come into the room. "Astrid I'll speak to you later." He hopped off the stage, not even bothering to see Miss Crake scold him. He floated over to Dan, with his hands clasped together. "Hey Danny boy, what's been going on?" Patrick gave a big white toothed smile.

Interaction ( s ) : @Polystical @IceQueen

_|Dan|_
Dan was hanging out in the corner when Patrick came over to him. Patrick and him had been mutual friends last year, and Dan kind of had a crush on him, but everyone assumed he was strait, so he kept it to himself. "Patrick!" Dan hissed angrily, trying to keep his cheeks from flushing a light pink. "I told you not to call me that!" He hissed, his angry gaze burrowing into Patrick. He probably knew he didn't mean it at this point, but he was still angry none the less. He hated that nick name.
Interactions_ @Shattered♦Secrets™ Patrick

• Love
Reactions: Justin

~ Kali M. Tadachi - Artsy Kitsune

Her fingers continued to slowly trace atop his hand in small circles as she smiled quite happily to him. She remained close at his side as she chuckled with a grin." Perhaps your right... Maybe I should give them a chance to leave out longer now a days." Kali relaxed against him as she felt her sense of peace wash through her knowing all would be plenty fine as long as she had him near to her in some form or way. He was the calming she needed to keep from the demon within. Only than did she grin deviously to Miss Crake and than back to Kellin as she shrugged with a laugh." What can I say? They just already developed a love for me apparently." She gave a nod at his reassurance to her making new friends in this school. She came with her doubts that it would be so easy to do such a thing.. Yet , she was willing to give it a chance. Not to mention she knew one or two here from outside the school but had yet to see the two boys even make their way here yet. She quirked her brow slightly as he made mention of meeting a girl named Stella." I can assume than that she loves music as much as you than , Mister? Well than... I can't wait to meet her and have some fun here." She held the pamphlet the teacher had given out for their first class as she watched the Miss Crake exit the room after finishing her talk that seemed like hours long. At that she gave a cat like stretch as she looked to her boyfriend with a grin." Finally , we are free."

[BCOLOR=#000000]~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]KEllin chuckled slightly. "I'm sure your ears would thank you for it." Kellin smiled, squeezing her shoulder again automatically to comfort her for no apparent reason. He knew what it must feel like to be here on your first day, not really knowing anyone, so he really wanted to help her out with meeting people. Plus, he would have to get someone to distract her for ten minutes sometimein the day so he could set up his plan. "Well, they must love you then. What isn't there to love about you?" Kellin chuckled, knowing how cheesy he must have sounded with that little line as his phone vibrated in his bag, slipping his free hand out from under KAli's slowly to take it out of his bag slightly. "Speak of the devil, Stella wants to meet up about the party, and of course she can't wait to meet you." Kellin said with a smile, reading the message before typing a simple reply of: "Let's meetup after orientation, we'll wait for you outside.", before dropping his phone back in his bag and returning his free hand to the desk.[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:

~ Rosalie C. Lovett - Wicked Prodigy ~

Rose laughed with a devious grin held against her lips as she glanced off to the side at Rayne. " Ohhh yes , juicy gossip indeed! And the other person is a girl and she is one of my friends here at this school." She than held a single finger to her lips with a teasing glimmer to her eyes.." When you finally tell me who you like perhaps than I'll spill my secrets on the other." With that she flashed a quick wink before pulling her legs up to sit cross legged atop the large boulders. She gave a nod as she turned her head quick to hide the rose tinted blush to be found against her cheeks as she shook her head to allow it to fade. A smile came to hold against her lips at the knowing that they would have 6 out of 9 classes with another this year... For her senior year she couldn't ask for anything really better than that. She nimbly took her phone back as she eased it into her pocket as her smile met that of Rayne's." Well I would say we're pretty damn lucky this year... Now we just have to hope our sweet Draven is with us as well." Rose chuckled just a tad bit at that before dipping forward just a bit to focus her gaze on Rayne from below.

Her gaze held to that of the ember eyes of the girl who part of her heart belonged to.. But , it wasn't as if she knew it. She broke from her thoughts as she laughed at the words " Unholy Trinity" Those girls were some of the power house creatures and not to mention the biggest bitches when they had it in them... Which usually was a 24/7 routine. She gave Rayne a devilish smirk." Awwwh isn't that precious? Your back with your favorite besties! Maybe this year you all can braid each other's hair , do your make up and giggle to all hours of the night." She broke with laughter as she proceeded to imagine Rayne doing something like that... The thought was extremely amusing and she loved to tease Rayne on the very topic of the hag's sent from Hell. At Rayne's next comment she all but smacked her upper arm hard with a smirk as she poked her tongue out playfully."I'll definitely pass on adding stalker to my name.. Besides I haven't seen you in forever so consider yourself stuck with me today. " Suddenly , Rayne had quickly climbed the rock as she drew her lips near to her ear.. Her eyes fluttered as she inhaled for a moment the sweet smell of her.. The mix of smoke and the small hint of cinnamon played against her skin.. To make the moment even better she smiled softly upon hearing her utter the words , " I missed you." in her ear. At that before she could slip away she brought her lips to press light against Rayne's ear as she whispered." I missed you too." With that she moved back as she watched Rayne perch back on the boulder with her again as she kept a light smile held to her lips.

She always wondered if their could be more between them from the very first day they met in the hall's. Rayne had challenged her in every way and she didn't mind having someone who stood her ground against herself. She flickered a momentary gaze at Rayne as she looked away. They could be something good... Maybe even amazing if they tried but perhaps it was always a one sided ordeal.. She had found herself liking Tobias but she had always liked Rayne just a bit more. Not as if she could ever pick up on that bit.. She wanted to take a risk but that small fear creeped inside of denial or ruining all that they had. She caught the look on Rayne's face as she avoided eye contact with her before slowly slipping her hand forward to rest atop the ever constant warmth of Rayne's as she nudge her a bit with her hip." Now come on.. Their must be someone you like at this school and perhaps tonight you and I can go to whatever party is happening together if you don't have anyone... I mean your fan girls may want you to themselves." She all but flashed her a lightened but teasing grin as her eyes lit with a sense of happiness. This was their final year and she damn well planned to make the very best of it.

@Huntress

[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

She couldn't help but smile when she heard Rose mutter the same words about missing her. It was good to know and a relief that Rayne hadn't managed to annoy her and make her walk away from their friendship. "Oh no! The burden of having you in my company for the day! I don't think I can handle such weight on my shoulders! To be graced by such a presence!" She chuckled and looked at her friend. "Hmm...maybe I should've taken drama class." She wondered sarcastically for a moment. Squinting her eyes Rayne met Rose's gaze. "Your offer is quite compelling my dear. How about I divulge you in the same details you've shared with me, hmm? My current romantic interest is also indeed a female, she is very attractive and unique and she is also one of my friends too." Rayne paused for a moment. "Oh my! I hope we're not crushing on the same person!" The sarcasm became evident in Rayne's later words.

"Ah yes, dear old horse boy. Have you seen him yet?" Rayne asked curiously.

Taking the last drag of the cigarette that was still between her fingers she flicked it aside and leaned back on her hands. Feeling Rosalie's cooler touch she looked down at their hands and then up at the girl. She wondered if what happened in the movies ever happened in real life...cause if it did this would be the moment she would lean in and lock lips with the half demon she was looking at. Just like some of the books she had read, she couldn't help but feel that spark that novels constantly wrote about; like Rose's touch sent small electrical currents through Rayne's hand and arm, causing her heart to pump louder, harder and faster. Rayne pushed back what she wanted to do and was soon snapped out of whatever emotions she was feeling as Rosalie bumped her with her hip. All sounds returned to Rayne's sensitive ears and the werewolf was quick to look away and clench her jaw tightly. Pulling her hand out from under the other girl's she sat facing forward, hands in her lap staring at the ground. Hearing her friend speak she scoffed lightly and then raised a brow in slight confusion. Her gaze slowly coming back to the blue eyes of her best friend. "My fan girls? What?" She was slightly confused. Rayne did indeed have other female friends but they were simply just that, friends. She was unaware of other girls feeling anything more towards her, and even then that didn't matter. Rayne didn't really care about what anyone else felt towards her, she just wanted to know what Rosalie felt. But the werewolf was too afraid to ask.

"If I'm lucky, the unholy trinity might host a party in our dorm, if that's the case then my lazy ass won't have to go anywhere and I can spend the whole night pissing them off." She laughed slightly. "But I guess we'll see. You know me I'm always down for anything. As long as I get to smoke a jay and spend it with good people I am good to go." This time she grinned at her friend. Her eyes possibly betraying a different emotion. In the back of her mind Rayne was thinking about that damn spark.
[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

Status
Not open for further replies.