Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac had a moment of realization. He dug deep through his luggage and pulled out a folder. He walked back to Bekah and handed it to her.
"I did some digging. In here is information on your dorm and other aspects of school life." He whispered to her. Bekah gave him a grateful look. She opened it, staring at the first page. It was her dorm-members and a map to her dorm.

Girl Dorm 146
Angelica Martinof
Plastica XOXO
Helen Black
Rebekah Mavis​
She looked at the rest of the folder. Zeke made this seem like a party organization mixed with a musical script, each member had their own descriptions and how to keep in good terms. She rolled her eyes.

Mentioned: @IceQueen @ShatteredSecrets @daird

The distinctive feeling of magic permeated the air like the sea salt back home. Really, it was inevitable, with dozens of supernaturals running around. That said, there was a comfort in it all. Helen knew this would be a home away from home.

The orientation hadn't started yet, so she turned to the girl next to her. It is was a witch she had met once, though she couldn't put a name to the face. "Hey there. Anything I need to know about the school?"

@Polystical

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Jade Langston
Watching Alexiana do her act, made Jade roll her eyes. When Alexiana wanted to she could be a complete drama queen. She get the whole thing with Evan upset her, but at the same time she couldn't understand why she wouldn't believe Evan when he said he never meant to. She sighed, she hated taking sides and didn't. Looking over to Lucifer, she laughed a little bit. "My summer was filled with getting a new power." She spoke with excitement. She than opened up her hand and a small snowflake formed in her palm, than grew bigger into a ice shard the size of two baseballs. "It's very chilly." She laughed as a small blizzard formed around the two. "My Grandpa said that since I can't fire teleport, I might be able to do it through blizzards. Though at the same time his a little intrigued because I have two elemental powers. Anyways that is how my summer went, full of training." She said. Just as she finished, Alexiana came back in. Looking at her she frowned when she heard her complain. "Look, the boys haven't been liked in public, all human, schools and well she saw how much better I do here, and wanted to give them a chance." She said. All of a sudden a small vibration made Jade look down at her phone. She had gotten a mass text from Josette. Josette was another witch, who Jade considered a close friend. Taking off her leather jacket, she put it next to her bag. "I'll be back, I am going to go find Josette." Looking around, she sighed. She than knelt to the floor and looked at everyone's shoes. Most where standing, and a few people were sitting. Some of them had large feet, some had heels on, and than she found the pair of sneakers that she recognized. She than stood up and walked through the crowd, Josette hadn't spotted her, and she took a seat next to her. "So, whats going on?" She asked eagerly.
@Polystical

Lucifer Micheals
Lucifer laughed a little at the show that Alexiana put on. She had a flare for the dramatic, which Lucifer didn't mind. When she asked how was his summer, he thought back to all the fights him and his dad got into, and how Lucifer had basically threw his father's girlfriend out a tower. She didn't die, but he wished she did. He sighed. "Let's just say being Satan's son is exactly as it sounds...hell." He admitted. "Me and my dad got into it way to much, and well there was a lot of violence in the castle." Lucifer laughed a little. He wasn't a bad guy when you got to know him, but to some people the whole spawn of Satan was a no go, which Lucifer didn't mind, he frankly could care less what some judgmental bitch had to say. He was who he was, that wasn't changing for some whore, friend, or authority figure.
@Little_Ghost98

Lilith Price
Lilith followed the guys instructions and went into the dimly lighted garage. Who ever worked in her, which she slightly remembered the name, liked the darkness and some older songs. She didn't mind The Veronica's, but mostly how one of those days she really wanted to feel happy. Seeing no one in the car, but hearing the clanging of noise, she knew someone was in there. Though there was a weird sound, almost like laughter ringing through the garage. Living in a gypsy camp for six years now, tuned Lilith into the whole idea of the other side, so what went bump in the night didn't scare her much. Stopping when she noticed a guy roll out from under a car and the volume of the music magically go down, Lilith figured him to be a supernatural. She was so lost in wondering what he could be, she almost missed the question. "Oh um, my car broke down, and I was able to get it outside...Look I just need someone to fix it up, so I can get to school. I'm already late and it's kinda the only way of transportation I willing use." She said. She didn't mind taking the bus, but it didn't go up to the school, which meant she would have to use her other form to get up there and when she shifted she didn't know sometimes if she could shift back.
@Leucothea

ARI
Ari was woken by the teachers loud talking, he hissed at the nearest student and rested his head back down, but everyone was being so loud he couldnt sleep any more. Jeeze. He started scratching furrows down his desk, ignoring the few giggling girls looking at his bare chest and arms. One would think he had a six pack from the things they were saying. He was fit, yeah and his body was toned and strong from gymnastics but he was skinny as hell.

The Twins
"Hey mikey?"
"yeah Matt?"
"are we finally gonna do it?"
"do what?"
"the thing"
"what thing, theres alot of things"
"the thing" Mat leaned forward and whispered in his brothers ears. Micheal turned red and hid his face in his hands.
"No, we shouldnt"
"why?"
"its wrong Mat, were brothers"
"come on, for me?" their whispering was gradually getting softer as they tried not to be heard. Why Matt had decided to bring this up in class... Who knew?
Jeremy
"Hey guys, i had a great summer." he high fived both his bro's, and glanced around hoping to see some serious eye candy.

@Little_Ghost98 @Shattered♦Secrets™

Lunah G. Carrington-The Witch Princess
Lunah hugged Nyxan back, smiling at her vampy besty. "Wicked, more like Malevolent. I've been better, you know Witch business." Lunah's family was pressuring her on perfecting her Spirit Magic, a strong magical ability that could kill if used wrong. Carrington Witches usually took years to even display the magic, but Lunah has been using Spirit Magic since she was five years old. "Anyway, after this...THING is over we need to party, or something." She started to dance, but then her phone Binged! It was from Josette, her witchy pal. She needed to tell her something, and most likely it was super important. "Speaking of Witch Business...I'll be back, don't miss me to much girls." Walking over to where she saw Josette and Jade, her other Witch friend, Lunah took a seat next to them. Her eyes glowed Violet, when she was around other powerful Witches her powers of The Spirit tended to manifest into an aura of sorts. "So Love, what's going on?" She smiled at Jade and waited for Josette to spill her big important news.

Interaction (s): @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @Polystical @Autumn_Burns_Red

Patrick A. Vanderpump-The Gossip Fairy
Patrick was sitting there, amazed at everything going on around him. He respected but feared Miss Crake or Miss Kraken like some of the students called her, he tried to stay on her goodside at all times...sometimes he failed. He turned and gave a big grin towards the blonde sitting next to him. "Yes I am definitely excited!" The girl's name was Astrid Dalgaard, a Unicorn/Cursed. Being The King of Gossip you get to know everything about someone without ever even speaking to them. "I'm Patrick Vanderpump, by the way."

Interaction (s): @Polystical

Last edited:
Reactions: T E R R O R
Warren Justice
Warren had again spaced out with the Crake talking about Do's and Don'ts, this and that, shit and shat. Warren always seemed to get in trouble for not enforcing the rules, well frankly he knew that drugs and alcohol wouldn't hurt them as much as a fight with each other could, so he choose to look the other way. Which brought up a question, why the hell did the board pick him to watch over the dorms? It's not like he was going to be taking away bongs and stuff, they didn't touch his stuff he would touch theirs. Though at this moment he wanted to take away Crake's ability to talk…or make noise at all. He could swear on the life of Satan that she liked the sound of her voice. Though it wouldn't be as life sucking as it was if the speech was different each year. He wanted to just tell her to zip it and move along, but he knew she'd run and tell just like a child would. He sighed, he was supposed to hand out some schedules to the students in his homeroom, and then the sheet that described that they needed to be dressed in work-out gear, no heels, no earrings, nothing that would way their luck down in battle. He didn't mind if the work out gear was cute, but he wanted them to know that it would mostly likely get ripped, worn out, and possibly destroyed. He knew he had some dragons and Phoenixes in his class, same with some pretty powerful witches, so he made sure to move his class to the arena field in basement of the school.
Sighing he stood, still hearing the annoying sound of words coming from Crake's mouth, he moved passed her with a stack of papers. First he walked over to Lucifer and Alexiana, gave them the flyer. "Make sure to dress well, and come with an attitude to kick someone's ass." He said. He then heard Crake scold him for cussing in front of the students. "Oh, shut up you old bat, and get back to your lecture on protocol." He said and rolled his eyes. He was perfectly okay, not saying crap to the woman and then she had to open her mouth. Next he moved his ways around the class room giving a flyer to everyone. Stopping at Nyxan, Lunah, and Liberty, he smiled. "Hey girls. Here is your schedules, and a list of what to bring to Homeroom." He said only looking at Nyxan. "Just don't show up in something like that." He warned them all. Turning he walked over to Crake, he leaned his head to her ear. "If you ever correct me again, you are going to wish you had a voice to speak with." He whispered. Warren didn't normally do this kind of thing, but lately he was slightly angry with the world; which was not the best thing seeing he was the horseman of war.
Taking his seat again, he started to think of his sister Alexandria. He sighed. When he signed on with the school, they were worried about him having contact with his siblings, seeing with all of them together it could start the apocalypse just with a family feud. There was no doubt he would be fired if they knew he was staying with his sister over summer. Somethings happened with his landlord, and Warren really didn't want to kill the male so he packed and left. He didn't bother finding another condo there, so he just put his belongings into storage, and moved into his sister's second bedroom. Alexandria was the owner of a local graveyard in her town. He remembered the look on her face when he showed up on her door step after seven years of no contact. She was mad, but welcomed him. He hadn't heard from or seen his two brothers, and she hadn't either. Though he figured eventually they would break too and look for him and Alexandria. James and Ian weren't his favorite people in the world, but at the end of the day Warren had to admit that they shared the same blood of heaven and hell.
Shaking his head in zoned back into reality. He hoped the class period would be over here soon, and he could get back to sitting his part of the room up, and trying to convince his roomies that he didn't give a shit what they did. He sighed and set forward in his seat, and pulled out his phone. He then started to play 'Candy Crush' on his phone. He had to do something if he didn't want to knock the old bat out.

@Shayla @Little_Ghost98 (Briefly talked to)

Last edited:
[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

Her phone buzzed and she was quick to read over the message with a smirk. Quickly she began typing out a response.

'Boys and girls, girls and girls, boys and boys...what does it matter? They worry about things that they shouldn't worry about. I'm way too comfy in my bed I don't think I'll be attending the orientation that I have nightmares about. Besides it's always the same shit...BUT...I definitely need to see you, it has indeed been quite some time. :)'

The message was sent a few moments after. Sitting back up on her bed the raven haired girl got up, grabbing her smokes and sunglasses she made sure she had her keys and was quick to leave the room. Locking the door behind her she put an unlit cigarette in her mouth. Lighting it right before she stepped out of the dorms. Exhaling the smoke she pushed the lighter in her pocket with her smokes and walked along. She didn't know where she would find the girl but she was pretty sure that her scent hadn't changed.

Walking out towards the end of the 'school' property she took a seat on some large boulders that were placed there for 'decorative' purposes. She often sat at said boulders which were littered with initials of names and typical high school writings. It was kind of her, thinking and relaxing spot.

@Shayla
[/fieldbox]

Josette Malcom the Kick Ass Hedgewitch
Flower-break.png

Outfit
Josette didn't have to sit idly for long, as another girl came to sit beside her. She turned to see who she assumed was a ghost, seeing as the girl was kind of see through and all. By her question, Josette figured the girl was a freshie and was kind of happy that the girl had decided to ask her about the school. She was always willing to help a nervous freshman, although this girl seemed anything but. "Hm, let's see. It would be good to learn the groups and races of everyone here just so you don't end up stepping on anyone's toes." She began and immediately put her foot in her mouth. "Not literally, of course...My bad." She amended.

Before she could accidentally blurt out anymore insensitive words, two of her friends and members of the witch community, Jade and Lunah came to sit by her and Josette smiled wide. "Guess who's going to be apprenticing under the director of the Witch Rangers?" She drawled cheerfully, and pointing her thumbs at herself. "That's right, this girl!" Usually Josette wasn't this giddy, but the news was just too awesome for her to be her usual chill self. "I found out as soon as I came home for break. So as soon as I graduate I'm going to be heading to Yellowstone Park. The magical part of it that is. How about you guys? Any good news?" She asked.

Tagged: @daird @Autumn_Burns_Red @Shattered♦Secrets™

Actual Unicorn Astrid Dalgaard
Page-divider.gif

Outfit
Astrid was delighted that the guy--Patrick--responded well to her enthusiasm. Sometimes, well most times, people got a little put off by her sunny disposition, which was sad, because who didn't appreciate a little happiness in their lives?

"Nice to meet you! I'm Astrid! I'm a unicorn, well kind of. I'm a human, but five hundred years ago this witch cursed my family line and--" Astrid then remembered something her mother had said to her over the break about over sharing, and how unloading all her baggage on someone within the first five minutes of meeting them will usually make them run screaming away from her. And so she shut up about that, but couldn't help asking the next question. "So are you a virgin? Not that I'm a prude or anything! Or even a pervert! It's just that, you know, unicorns minus virginity equals murder and all that and you seem like a nice person and--" Realizing that blatantly asking a stranger if he was a virgin was probably way worse than telling him her life story, Astrid desperately tried to just stop talking. But how do you end a conversation that started off so horribly? "Um...Can we just forget I asked that question? Like maybe you can pretend I just said, 'Hey I'm Astrid Dalgaard! How are you?'" She asked, with a pleading look.

Tagged: @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
~ Rosalie C. Lovett - Wicked Prodigy ~

Rosalie stood outside the wide open door's of the Orientation room as she glanced around. She couldn't stand to hear one more word from that cackling crow they called a teacher. She but , looked back at who had gathered inside.. Many a face she was not on terrific grounds with for sure could be located there. She sighed a bit at the very thought of her first day back being utter boredom. Only than did she feel her phone buzz again in the back pocket of her assembled outfit. She flickered her gaze over it before smirking as she typed back.

Message to Rayne : You have nightmares on anything that involves Madame Cackling Crow.. It has been to long indeed though I doubt the smell you carry has changed in the slightest.. Catch you in a few. :)

She hit send within a few moments as she began her descent through the heavy filled crowds of the main hall. She came to a small opening in which she saw Tobias wandering around as she all but grinned. Rose trailed behind him and gave his shoulder a teasing tap as she walked away. Only when he turned a bit did she wave with her broadened grin and mouth." Welcome back to our Hell.. Catch you in a bit" She laughed softly as she turned to keep on following suit towards her destination. The smell grew heavy in the air as soon as she exited the main doors. Yeah.. That smell definitely hadn't found change whatsoever. When she had finally trailed down the steps she made a pinpointed location as to where Rayne was. Her usual spot... The boulders at the edge of the school barrier. With a sly grin her eyes glowed momentarily as she vanished within the black smoke. She re-appeared atop one of the neighboring yet taller rocks as she dipped down into a small perch to look at Rayne as her eyes shifted back to their normal coloring. Amazingly this girl was her best friend and had been since they became on better terms during their first year. With that she draped her arms casually over her knee's as her sapphire blue eye glistened with hidden amusement and a form of happiness. " You really are one hell of an easy person to find... Even without that scent of yours I know to find you out here on your "Peaceful thinking rock.. So did you go on missing me when I left?"

She grinned playfully at Rayne before slipping down with agelessness down in the small spot beside Rayne as her boots clattered against the hard surface. She could remember so many times here with Rayne through the good and the bad. They would argue , laugh , joke , tease and have some serious conversations here. They knew each other inside and out.. They just knew how one another ticked. At that Rose leaned back lightly on her arms as her pale pink hair swung behind from beneath the confines of the small beanie atop her head. Her clothes formed to every newly defined curve as she watched the leaves blow against the tree 's just for a bit.

Interaction (s): @Huntress , T E R R O R

Last edited:
- Toma Jylen -

Toma's day started normally, well normal enough for a creature like him. He opened his groggy blue eyes and stared at the mess that was his bed. "Shit." he said and took in the tattered bed that was now messy and the covers were everywhere. Sighing he got up and went into the shower to clean himself, careful enough not to get the bandages on his wing wet. He had a unfortunate run in with some barbed wire while flying. Dressing and not caring too much if his hair was perfect. He always settled for the 'just out of bed' style of hair.

He heard the car leave the house and a sour look crossed his face at that fact. He would have to bike to school or he could fly, though that would scar the poor humans. Not like he gave a damn about the humans in any way. He was about to leave the door when his phone pinged. It was a message from Cas "On my way <3" he text back, pocketing his phone he got on his bike and started toward the school. He swore if he was late he would make life hell for his older brother.

When he reached the school he hooked his bike up to the bike rack. Heading to the front of the school and through the doors, he noticed that all the cliques were gathered in their little groups. Sometimes being a drifter had it's perks, he could fit into any of the cliques and not be labeled as just one. He entered the homeroom class and smiled when he saw Cas in the back. He slid into the desk next to Caspian. "Hey Cas, ready for another year of hell?" he said with a playful smirk.

Mentioned: Caspian @Polystical , Tobias @T E R R O R

Reactions: Mundane Monster
[fieldbox="Alfie L. Cross, red, solid"]

#cc1f1f

The sounds of Alfie didn't stop, he was really feeling pain now like his arm was broken. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if his therapist had broken some of his bones by now. "I'm not going easy on you this year Alfie, come on." he said. Alfie did a long grunt and with all his strength flipped the man over on his side then quickly got up, "Ugh..." Alfie said as he leaned up against a tree and tried to catch his breath. "Good job, but that isn't enough." he told him before standing up. "Oh fucking hell, you already did enough.." he told him in pants then turned around to face him. "Ah, remember that third part of you? I need to see if you're ready to break it out of its hiding." he told him bluntly. "Why does everyone thing I have some kind of third part? The shit doesn't even make sense!" he said out loud. "Don't talk that way to me Alfie, you're not getting out of this until you finish. However, I can promise you that this is the last one." he told him before pointing up to the tree. "Climb it then you're done." he said. Alfie hated the climbing test because the objects his Therapist picked out for him to climb never had anything that would give him footing so he literally had to slide his way up by physical body strength. Alfie looked the tree up and down then spotted a red flag that was at the top, "How the heck did you climb this?" he asked looking over at him. The man laughed, "Don't mistake something different by my looks young one." he told him. Alfie rose an eyebrow, "So you climbed it?" he asked. "Noo, I used a ladder to get that up there, now climb." he said pushing him towards the tree.

Alfie sighed and started to climb the tree inch by inch, "Really now? I bet if this tree was on fire it would get you to move faster yeah?" he asked watching him climb. "Please for the love of God do NOT set this shit on fire." he told him trying to climb faster. If its one thing that Alfie hated it was fire, no matter if it was loose or contained in a fireplace. The man started to throw rocks at him now, "Faster now! Don't think about climbing, just do it!" he said throwing more rocks at his feet, one of which hit him in the side and made him fall back down to the start. Frustration started to trigger inside of him even though he only had to restart once so far. He tried to get up, but the fall down injured his back. "Ah, I think I'm done for today." he said inching in pain. The man gave a look of disgust and was about to put Alfie back into a lock until someone had attacked him. His nose started to bleed, which triggered Alfie's nose quicker than he expected. Alfie quickly covered his nose and tried to block out the smell of the purely spilled liquid. His eyes were fully black again as the blood dripped more, he was about to pounce on the man before he wiped and covered his nose with a cloth. "Ah, I see." the man spoke looking at the two of them. "Alfie, I'll meet you after school." he told him giving him a farewell before glaring at the guy then going off. Alfie closed his eyes as the smell of blood drifted away then opened them again to reveal his regular blue and black eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." he told him then rolled over on his stomach and got up. Almost every bone was either fractured or broken, so Al had some massive healing to do. "Not everyday that I get saved by a hot guy." he told him while looking over, "Scoree." he complemented while healing himself. "What's your name again?" he asked.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Draven @Leucothea
Interaction: Draven @Leucothea

Last edited:
Jade Langston
When Lunah had walked over, Jade smiled. She hadn't talked to either witch since the previous year, mostly due to filled schedule's and coven meetings. "Hello, Lunah, looking lovely as ever." Jade complimented her. Lunah was always the one with the ginormous passion for fashion within the three witches. Hearing Lunah as Josette the same question she just did she turned and waited to hear the answer. When Josette had said she was apprenticing the director for Witch Rangers, Jade was extremely happy for her. "Oh my god, that is completely amazing, Josette. That never happens!" She smiled. It was rare to be apprenticing the director, and Jade couldn't think of anyone that would have deserved it more than Josette. When Josette had asked if Jade and Lunah had anything special happen to them over break Jade grew a small smile. "Well nothing as amazing as your news, but I did receive a new elemental power. Which my grandfather didn't even think it was possible to have more than one elemental power." Jade smiled and snapped her fingers allowing snowflakes to fall on them. "So I guess I have control over fire and ice." Jade spoke with an excited tone in her voice. Looking over to Lunah she smiled. "What about you love, you have anything major to tell us?" She asked, interested to know.

Interactions: Josette & Lunah, @ShatteredSecrets (your tag hated me shattered!) & @Polystical

[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

Checking her phone she chuckled and set it aside. Was her scent really that appalling? Did she smell as bad as vampires did? Flicking her cigarette aside she exhaled the last bit of smoke just as a dark cloud formed to her right. Rayne rose a brow as she held her smile. Looking over to her friend she grinned at her. Sharpened canines revealed in no fear. Rose looked, different to say the least. She looked more mature, grown up and she still looked as gorgeous.

"Well I wasn't trying to stay hidden." She chuckled and turned her amber gaze back to the forest that spread out for acres in front of her. "You really just wanna hear me say how much I missed you. You know the answer to that question already." Rayne smiled softly. "Any luck with Tobias yet? Did you step up your game?" Rayne's question was blunt. Her reasons obvious in her own mind but not so to anyone else. She truly had nothing against the guy, the werewolf was simply being selfish, jealous of what he had to offer that she didn't; which in her mind was nothing. In a situation like this she would always try to see and figure out how she was better than he.

Clenching her jaw she glanced over at the pink haired girl. "Nice colour." She pushed herself off the boulder she was sitting on. "It suits you." Rayne stepped back slightly and looked at the girl. Taking in Rose's appearance she bit her lip and was quick to look away. Swallowing passed the words she wanted to speak. Turning her back she lit another cigarette and took a deep drag before exhaling the smoke as a sigh. Turning back around after a moment she leaned forward. Elbows resting on the boulder she had been sitting on. Raising her brows in remembrance she took a drag and grabbed her phone. Sliding it into her pocket she exhaled and looked over at her close friend. Another subtle sigh. "What are your classes this year?" A question to get her mind off the other thoughts that were lingering and to break the heavy silence that was beginning to weigh down on her.
[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Lunah G. Carrington-The Witch Princess
Lunah screamed in happiness for Josette. She gave her a big hug. "I'm so happy for you, Jo!" Even though Carrington Witches tended to do Spirit Magic, some did still know Elemental Magic. This was definitely a big deal in every Witch community, it was like a witch made it when she became a Witch Ranger...and she was apprenticing the damn Director. When Jade gave her good news and showed her new power, Lunah clapped for her. "We're all getting stronger, I can feel it." It was now her turn to give her good news. "Well you both know how my family is pressuring me to get my magic together, right?" Lunah pointed to an empty chair and it started to levitate into the air, she was getting stronger with her Telekinesis. "I just found out that I could do that, we have to celebrate all our good news. We could have like a Witch Get Together and show off our powers." She sat the chair back down, now thinking of a place to have the party.

Interaction (s): @Autumn_Burns_Red @Polystical

Patrick A. Vanderpump-The Gossip Fairy
"Umm...Okay!" Patrick knew Astrid was talkative, but even he had a limit of knowing everything about a person. He was glad she wanted to change the subject as much as he wanted to. Patrick couldn't just come out and tell her he wasn't a virgin and that he was actually sleeping with his math teacher... "So, yeah. I'm having a great day." Besides just a few seconds ago. "I'm just happy I can help these new students with questions or concerns since this school can be hectic. Oh I know! Me and you can work together and be like tour guides for them. That would be like so cool." He was back to his hyper enthusiastic self again.

Interaction ( s ) : @Polystical

"Ah, good point. Wouldn't do to give a new boyfriend a silver ring and find out he's a werewolf."

Several other girls then showed up, and started an amicable chat. Helen figured it would be a fine time to introduce herself. "So you're all witches, I take it? Helen Black, of the Long Beach Coven. I know, I know, most Covens are named for their families, but when you say you're part of the Black Coven, you tend to get some very dirty looks to say the least."

@Autumn_Burns_Red , @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Polystical

Caspian Blue the Russian Sea Serpent
Outfit

divider4.png

Caspian grinned when Toma joined him. "Well now that you're here, I think it'll be a bit more like heaven." He said, not even cringing at his blatant corniness. Leaning over, Caspian gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek before asking about the other boy's break. "Anything interesting happen?"

Tagged: @Nico

Josette Malcom the Kick Ass Hedgewitch
Outfit

Flower-break.png

She didn't think she could grin any wider at her friends congratulations, but the corners of her mouth quirked up even more when her friends delivered their good news. Lunah was right, they were getting stronger and by the way things looked, things could only get better from here on in. What made things even cooler was that they were all friends which pretty much guaranteed alliances between their individual covens. Not that there covens were at war now, it was just easier to keep everyone happy if their young witchlings were tight and strong as shit. "A witch gathering? Sounds kick ass, I'm looking forward to it." She said with a grin. Knowing her friends the part was going to be the best ever.

When the freshman introduced herself, Josette cocked an eyebrow. She'd thought the younger student had just been a human who was fortunate enough to become a ghost, but a witch ghost? Now that was interesting. And her name...Josette wondered if Helen's name had anything to do with her current non living status, but she didn't ask, she had manners after all. "Nice to meet you, Helen. I'm Josette Malcolm of the Bustani coven." Unlike other covens, Josette's coven didn't go by surnames and instead kept the ancient Swahili name that it's founder had given it. The founder had been a woman named Aisha Ba, but she'd named the coven based on the natural part of her hedgewitch powers, so basically Josette was from the gardening coven, but since that wasn't very impressive or intimidating, all of the members simply said Bustani, which was the Swahili translation.

"And don't worry about getting dirt looks. A lot of kids have some unsavory ancestral histories, so not many can judge you without taking a long hard look at themselves." She reassured the other girl. She thought about telling her that one of the students was even the son of Satan, but opted to let the girl find out. She couldn't reveal all the school's quirks in one sitting after all.

Tagged: @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Autumn_Burns_Red @daird
Mentioned: Lucifer Micheals

Actual Unicorn Astrid Dalgaard
Page-divider.gif

Outfit

Astrid breathed an audible sigh of relief when Patrick agreed to let her start over. Thank God he's understanding, cause you're a mess! She could almost hear her mother saying after Astrid calls her later and tells her about this groundbreaking awkward exchange.
Astrid clapped her hands together with joy, earning her an irritated look from Mrs. Crake. "Yes! Tour guides would be awesome!" And I could give them rides on my back! She thought to herself giddily, but didn't say out loud for fear of striking up another horrendous one sided discussion. "I wonder what new types of students we'll get too!" She mused. "Maybe another unicorn! Or a griffin! Or a bigfoot! Wouldn't it be just wonderful to meet a bigfoot?" Some people say that bigfoots are pure myth but then again those are the same people who say that vampires and fairies were fake and this school totally proved them wrong!

Tagged: @Shattered♦Secrets™

~ Rosalie C. Lovett - Wicked Prodigy ~

Rosalie watched as Rayne leaped down with ease from her perch atop the rock.. She slowly examined her and took in her appearance.. She had grown taller and her build was more athletic , not to mention her more so defined curves. Rayne may have never taken notice or believed it but in Rose's eyes she had always been positively gorgeous. She broke from her thoughts as her sapphire eyes locked to that of the amber one's. She all but flashed a wicked grin as she drew a leg up to drape an arm over her knee." You know it is rare to hear you actually admit to missing me so I take it when I can... Even with knowing the answer I still like to hear you say it." She gave a soft hint of a smile at the honesty that held true to her words. Though she smirked a tad bit on the topic of Tobias." You know I'm not one to go doing that... I like to let things play out and show their colors.. Besides he isn't the only one I like that way in this school." Her gaze lingered slightly longer on Rayne before breaking away. In all honesty she had always felt something for her but feared to be turned down or worse lose what they had with another.. She had that numbing feeling that Rayne more than likely never felt that way.. Rayne liked to have many a option to flirt with that was what she had experienced over their years at another's side.

She smiled a bit before chuckling as her hand instinctively slipped up to ruffle her newly dyed locks." You think so? I thought you would already be missing that blonde hair of mine." She gave a brief grin as her eyes once again found their way traveling over in examination of Rayne. She nibbled slowly on her lower lip as she flashed her gaze over the wooded area once more. She felt like their was something being blocked from another... Something there that needed to be said but wasn't which made her worry.. She knew she had something to say but could never find the words to do so.Her arms remained planted against her knee's as she watched her close friend and eased her cell from her back pocket to look over the schedule.." Well let's see.." She handed her cell to Rayne to show the letter up.

Period 1: Homeroom/Battle Training

Period 2: Human Biology

Period 3: Vocal Training

Period 4: Art

Period 5: Calculus

Period 6: Equestrian Training

Period 7: English 12

Period 8: Creative Writing

Period 9: History and Science of Supernatural Beings
She gave a slight grin as she focused on Rayne." So , what is on your schedule than?"

Last edited:
Jade Langston
Watching Lunah demonstrate her new ability brought a small smile to Jade's face. This was completely amazing, they were getting stronger and she could feel it. Hearing the idea for a little witch get together, Jade liked it. "Sounds like a great idea. I'm in, just let me know when and where." She said.
Looking over to a small transparent girl, Jade smiled. It was a little different to hear that she was also a witch, yet is now a ghost. She had never ran across someone with this kind of background, though she liked it. "It's nice to meet you Helen." Jade said. "The names Jade Langston of the Langston Witches." Jade introduced herself. Jade's family wasn't originally called the Langston Witches, they were formally called The Descendant of Hecate, but during the salem witch trials they changed their coven's name to some safety reasons. "Oh and don't worry about the looks you might get. We've all been there. You're either going to be looked at because of the uniqueness, or the fact you have something that they want." Jade said.
@daird @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Polystical

~ Kali M. Tadachi - Artsy Kitsune ~

Kali leaned with ease against Kellin as he curled his arm around her. She couldn't help but relax as she smiled softly up to him at his boost of confidence held in his words."I know full well you would never let me miss one.. Besides if your playing you know I'll be there in a flash.. As for the friends bit we both know I'm extremely shy around new people and not always the best with them.. We will just have to see how it goes." Her smile remained lit to that of his own. Her free hand slipped over to their held one's as she drew small circles against the top of his hand with her manicured nail.. She had missed having him near and at last she had him back at her side to ease every worry from her mind. She only chuckled as he commented on her ears.. Kali knew well enough they would fade away once the spell took its full affect. Just as she was going to speak her ears began to tingle just before her head felt slightly lightened. Her pale purple locks hung loosely down her back as her ears no longer remained perched atop her head." Seems like the spell finally took affect.. Still to this day feels weird when they do vanish." She crinkled her nose slightly before laughing softly as the teacher who had been talking whipped around to wiggle her finger disapprovingly at her. She all but grinned as she mouthed" Sorry." to her as she continued with her speech. She didn't know that it took this long for someone to tell rules and regulations that most already knew... Kind of irritating it was in her own opinion.

Her lips curved into a wider smile feeling his small peck as she leaned forward to kiss him gingerly. They didn't get a chance to often to kiss but when they did... She always felt a spark or a passion lit behind it. With that she gave him a nod as she remained leaned closely at his side." I'd love to help you as long as you promise to have some music playing while we are... Always makes me happier for some reason." At the Kitsune Shrines in the mountains music was constantly found there to give centered peace and tranquility to all who resided there.. It also warded off Yokai who dared to attempt to set foot on the Shrine grounds.. She was pulled from her thoughts as she heard the teacher come to her end and walk off with a fowl look on her face as she smiled quite happily at the freedom to come.

@UnboundDestiny

Alexiana Cole - The Badass Vampire
Alexiana smiled and laughed a little. "Honestly it's not that bad, I don't really mind them coming. I'll try not to associate with Evan much and I'll probably only talk to Declan like twice over the whole year." She shrugged and chuckled. "Anyway, if you see Axel text me or something." She somewhat whispered to Jade as she walked away, leaving Alexi and Lucifer to chat. Warren walked over to the two of them, handing them both a flyer for battle training. "Make sure to dress well, and come with an attitude to kick someone's ass." He said and Alexi chuckled. "Don't worry Warren, I always have that attitude. Maybe more often than usual when "it" shows up." She mumbled the last part to herself and began scanning the room for a certain someone who she'd been waiting to see for the longest time. "Anyway Luci, being the son of Satan isn't all it's cracked up to be?" She looked over at him.
Mentioned: @IceQueen • Axel Johnson
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red • Jade Langston | Warren Justice | Lucifer Michael's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid
Liberty smiled and nodded at Nyxan's comment about her trying for Vincent. "Oh my gosh did you even have to ask? Vinny is only the hottest boy at Ghost Isle. He's a jock, I'm a cheerleader, we're just bound to happen eventually. Not to mention he's the son of Ares, which makes him even hotter." Liberty smirked and twirled her hair, looking over at the table of jocks that Vincent was at. She was a senior now, and if she and Vinny didn't happen now, they probably would never happy and Liberty just couldn't bear the thought of that.
Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ • Vincent Monroe
Interactions: @Shayla • Nyxan Davenport

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeydon Moore - The Jock Banshee
Jeydon smiled when his buddy Vincent finally showed up. Vinny made somewhat of a grand entrance, as always. He was always really cocky though. "Hey bro! Nice to finally see you again. Much hasn't gone on since we just got here except Liberty Oliver's staring at you like there's no tomorrow." Jeydon chuckled a bit as he pointed her out to Vincent.
Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ • Vincent Monroe

@Juralyn • Jeremy Campbell
Alysette Croft - The Cheerleader Demigod
Alysette cringed as Vinny walked through the door and waved at her. He honestly made her skin crawl for pretty much no other reason except he was the son of Ares and he was in her opinion a complete d-bag. She didn't understand how anyone would like him, especially someone as nice as Liberty was... sometimes. She rolled her eyes at the thought and sat down next to someone she'd never really seen before. He was a cutie and she would definitely have to get to know him.
Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ • Vincent Monroe | @DANAsaur • Sebastian Chambers
Declan Wrights - The Sarcastic Dragon
Declan laughed and shook his head at his brother's comment. "Ooh nice idea, yell at Mom before we leave so she'll kill me and I won't have to go to school!!" He laughed and patted his brother on the back. "Let us go die at school... I mean hell my brother." He walked out the door and got into the car. "So, how do you feel about going to school with your "tear your heart out" ex?" He smirked.
Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red • Evan Wrights

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stella Chase - The Flirty Were-Jaguar
Stella shook her head at the thought of saying hi to Ariane, a bit too nervous to do it. Part of her thought that she wouldn't even remember who she was, although they were best friends in childhood. Stella knew that there was always a party or two the first week of school, so she thought it'd be a great idea to collaborate with Kellin for the music there. She pulled out her phone and texted him: Hey Kellin. We need to meet up to talk about the party we're gonna have this year. Plus I need to meet that gorgeous girlfriend of yours (;
Mentioned: @IceQueen • Ariane Kiotanobi
Interactions: @UnboundDestiny • Kellin Quincy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.