• Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

"Hmm...I do enjoy irritating the babbling bitches." Rayne spoke as she had mockingly pondered for a brief moment. She followed Rose with no issue, taking a couple of steps to catch up. She squeezed the other girl's hand tightly in her own grasp. "You don't have to try and look nice for me Rose. I'm not gonna complain even if you show up in sweats and a tee." Rayne grinned as she glanced at her bestfriend/recently turned girlfriend...maybe? The raven haired girl never had an interest in dressing formally, it was uncomfortable and frustrating. She did typically try to avoid it at all costs, so she didn't think that Rose needed to look nice for her. If she wanted to do it for herself, well, that was a different story, regardless though, she wouldn't get any complaints from Rayne.

"I've roomed with the airheads every year, it's not something new for me." She carried on the conversation with a chuckle. "They typically don't bother me. Besides if I feel like it I can easily drown them out with my music." She smirked. "Although, that might mean that we'll be spending more time in your dorm than mine, Which sucks because my bed is SO comfy. You know what" She looked over at the other. "They really aren't hard to ignore, besides, pissing them off is way too fun." Another grin.

The school grew closer with every step and eventually the two were roaming the grounds, hand in hand and not giving a care about what anyone had to say.
[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.