• Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evan Wrights
Evan laughed. "Man we could kill someone with both our personalities in the same room." He said as they walked towards their dorm room. Suddenly Evan got the weirdest feeling, almost like they were being followed. He turned around for a second, but there was no one there. Turning back around, he continued to walk by his brother. "You know what I am excited for?" Evan paused for dramatic effect. "This party that is supposed to be going done before classes start." He said with a grin. Just than the boys reached their dorm room. Walking in, Evan chuckled. "I call top right." He said before throwing his stuff up there and climbing up to start making his hole in the wall look more like home.
@Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen

Jade Langston
Jade nodded as Lunah left and got up herself, she waved goodbye to Josette, and walked to sit on a desk next to Lucifer. Lucifer and she had grown close over the past few years, and they considered each other to be best friends. "Hope you don't mind me sitting here." She said with a smile, as she got onto the desk. He shook his head. He was all tangled in his phone. Jade could feel his aura, it had to be his father texting him. "You don't have to worry, a whole year away from him has come at last." She joked. She personally didn't understand what it was like to be the son of Satan, but she knew how much he hated it. People always told him that it probably wasn't that bad, though they had no clue how bad it really was. She remembered over the summer, he had come to her grandfather for healing because his father beat him, almost to death, for saying a spell wrong. Refocusing she took her schedule from Crake and looked at the dorm assignments. "Love you Lucifer, but I got to go." She said before hoping down at finding Alexiana. Once she noticed the red head, she smiled and ran up to her. "Thank god I have you as my roomie, if I got stuck with some dumbass I was going to literally light the entire dorms on fire, and you know I can do that." She laughed.
@Little_Ghost98

Lucifer Michaels
The moment Lucifer reached his seat, his phone started to go off with angry text from his father. Apparently he forgot to do one of his chores before leaving. Lucifer rolled his eyes, and his thumbs started to fly, making a response to his father. His concentration was broke when he heard Jade. However, he did not bother to say anything to her, though she was right this year away from him was much needed. After taking his dad, he grabbed his schedule and dorm assignments and headed out. The less time spent with Crake the better. The hallway was way too crowded and he resented it. He then concentrated and fire teleported to his room. Thankfully, his fire teleportation didn't burn anything or anyone, ever. He remembered drop off his stuff in here, but know it was time to unpack and get situated in. He choose the bottom left bunk and started to make his bed. Just than Isaac came in and Lucifer smiled. It was nice to see Isaac, they didn't talk much, but at least it wasn't some jerk.

Helen headed for the girls' dorms. Getting to her dorm room, she found that she was the first one there. Since there was nothing else to do, she checked her room to see if her parents had gotten her stuff here like they promised. Clothes, textbooks, grimoire, looks like everything's here.

As she turned around she heard a voice from the far side of her bed. "Hey, mind letting me out of this cage?" Helen recognized the voice and raced over to see her black cat Lucky in a cat carrier.

"Lucky! What on earth are you doing here?"

"Your parents thought you'd need a buddy, so they sent me along. Sorry, but they asked me not to tell you. They wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well, I'm surprised," she said, as she let Lucky out for a walk. She then grabbed her grimoire and headed for the common room to do some light studying.

Possible interactions: @Katrina Iceheart (Rebekah, should she continue on to the dorms)

Alexiana Cole - The Badass Vampire

Alexi nodded and smiled. "I'll try not to drain anyone dry, I promise." She laughed a little bit as Jade walked up to them. "I'd rather you didn't set our dorms on fire, but if you do, please tell me ahead of time so I can get all of my stuff out." She giggled and pushed her hair back and out of her face. She thought about the party she and Jade had to plan for tomorrow. They always put everything together, so that would take some time out of their day. Alexi took her phone out of her pocket and texted Jade. -I'm gonna ask Axel to be my date to the party. I just hope I don't chicken out. Also, we need to plan the party! Haha xD. She put her phone back in her pocket and turned a bit to face Axel. "So, Axel are you excited for the party tomorrow? It's gonna be wicked. Stella and Kellin are gonna work on the music and you can even play your guitar if you want." She smiled.

Mentioned: @UnboundDestiny - Kellin Quincy
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson || @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade Langston ||

Stella Chase - The Flirty Were-Jaguar
Stella smiled as the two of them began walking to the dorms. "Life's been pretty good. I'm making good grades, my parents are proud of me, I kinda have a job as a DJ for hire. I'd say life has been treating me well. What about you? You're still alive and kicking, and you look amazing, so I'd say you're kicking life's ass." She chuckled a little bit pushing her hair back.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi ||

Attachments

• 8b4d20c09db0cd4014a7caf11ec84f96.jpg
    8b4d20c09db0cd4014a7caf11ec84f96.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 63
  • tumblr_nntfpoFDGj1rgqzhto4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nntfpoFDGj1rgqzhto4_1280.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 63
-|Axel|-
Axel smiled, looking at her. "At the least, if you have to, aim for one of the gossips, like the head cheerleaders." He laughed before Jade walked up. For some reason, he was kind of irritated that he hadn't seen Alexi in months, and she had to walk up to them. Shaking his head to himself, wondering why he could ever be mad at Jade, he was nice to her. Seeing Alexi turn back to him, he smiled and laughed. "Aww, I love Stella's music, sounds like this party would be boss. I might play my guitar, if I can get a small group.' He said, looking mostly at her rather than Jade.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi @Autumn_Burns_Red Jade

:~:Aria:~:
Aria smiled as Stella said how she was doing, causally mentioning that she looked good so she was probably kicking life's ass. Laughing, Aria put a hand over her mouth to help conceal the bubbling noise, her cheeks tinted a slight pinkish color. "Well I could say the same about you. I love the new haircut." She said, reaching a hand up to causally tease her friends locks before resting back on her feet. "Life has been a bit of a butt, but you know, it keeps moving on. My singing career is kind of taking off though." She said, looking up at her.
@Little_Ghost98 Stella

Blaze Dunham
Blaze dusted off his pants, unable to get out a grease stain which had decided to make a home on his thigh from the old jellopy he was working on. It didn't matter, he wore crappy pants for a reason when he was working. Seeing as he would be taking Lilith to school he would need to change clothes and go himself. One thing he wished he didn't have to do, he did not like school, never had and never will as long as he has the job at the garage. He gave a soft smile to Lilith and decided to speak "The garage opens at 7am, the guy you met up front, Mike, is usually here at 7:15. I come in earlier just to get a headstart on some of the cars. I come in at 5 usually, and we don't close until ten. You can come over whenever you like to check on your car. We should be leaving soon so just relax here and I'll go change" It was a good thing that Blaze always kept spare clothes here at the garage, sometimes he didn't go home to his solo apartment at night and just stayed and worked in the dark. Made things much more simpler and easier on him and Allen, who had gone silent as if she wasn't there anymore, she didn't like other females much but more than Lilith it was the sunlight she was hiding from.

A few minutes later Blaze returned with new pants, ripped and faded blue jeans and a new dark gray button up shirt which hung open loosely. He smiled and fished his keys from the counter that he easily forgot his keys were on everyday. He didn't have to grab his keys usually, Allen liked the way they clinked and made noise so she played with them often. Blaze glanced at Lilith "Ready? My truck's in the back" He left the shop open for Mike to use if needed, but he highly doubted Mike would leave the front desk, he rarely did. Leading Lilith into the back where a truck waited for them.Blaze's baby. Shiny and detailed before, but dirt and mud clung to the sides as someone had been traveling on some dirt roads or rolling the tires in some mud. He unlocked the truck and opened Lilith's door for her. Moving to the other side and getting in himself, consciously turning the radio down before he turned it on, just to be safe. He listened to his music quite loudly.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Draven Bradlen
Draven could have laughed if he was able to in his true form. He was just glad to be back in the form that made him feel like he was home, the whole ' have to turn human to pass through cities' bothered him at home with the gypsies, even if he changed back to human before reaching a city out of habit. The big cities were not fond of horses walking around loosely and Draven hated the loud motors of the cars. Alfie took some time to get on his back but it was no problem once he was, Draven expected him to be heavier, or at least more noticeable. Alfie mentioned having privates to protect and Draven snorted, his own makeshift laughter. I'll be careful. Hold on and don't let go of my mane, okay? You'll be fine once we get into the air. Draven didn't mention that he had a second form, it was rather one he tried to forget if he could, forget he met that witch who cursed him and left him for dead. It was a curse and a blessing that he could still take on flight. Very few had seen his undead form, and the more he thought about it the more he was nervous to show Alfie, it wasn't beautiful or majestic, it was a constant reminder of his own Envy.

Draven started off with a walk, simple and easy to get Alfie prepared for his rough gaits. Once he got running it would be easier on Alfie and his privates. Alfie hugging Draven's neck was a nice feeling, kinda like getting a hug from a famous person you wanted to meet, that unending happiness and comfort. The beach wasn't far off luckily so maybe he shouldn't fly there. The nervousness of showing his flight form was rising and he didn't think he could do it. He broke out of his walk to a quick gallop, saving Alfie the pain and bumpiness of dealing with him trotting. The school moving farther away the faster he went, a fast run to gain enough speed for him to change. It would be quicker if he changed forms, the sky was a faster means of travel anyways. His anxiety got the better of him. My next form isn't the prettiest, but we will get there quicker if I use it. Best to hold onto my neck until we get into the air... sorry. Why he felt the need to apologize was unknown to him, but running could only get the both of them so far.

Draven focused, running at his full speed he overworked his heart, until it started to fail on him, beating slower and slower. His eyes vanished as an eerie blue flame erupted from them, his face started to melt until it was bone. His ribs started to tear open, the flesh seeming to burn off in sections. Wings began to grow, fresh and black, stretching out into the air to grab it and lift. The blue flame from Draven's eyes spread like wildfire through his front, burning through his mane where cloth and chains replaced. Then his heart stopped. The flames moved quicker and engulfed him before quickly leaving and returning to his eyes, giving him a boost into the sky as his wings lifted them to the clouds. Draven had fully shifted, his flame eyes picking up aura's and light but not body forms. He wondered what Alfie thought of this form, the form that could give children nightmares for years. He was too nervous to ask. But the wind felt amazing, his body felt light and free.They were just gliding against the wind, a few beats of his wings a few times kept them at a glide, Alfie could let go if he wanted, now that they were off the ground. Draven focused on location, seeing where he could take them, hopefully to an empty place on the shoreline, with no people so he could land.

T E R R O R

Jinx Bradlen
Orientation was easy, Jinx did less of paying attention and more of listening to music and browsing what his aquantinces had to say on Facebook. The boy had expected to see Draven hanging out outside when he came in from the courtyard, but pony boy was always out and about so Jinx couldn't catch up with him. To lazy to try. Once orientation was over he headed over to his dorm to relax, sneaking to his bed and playing on his phone above. He didn't care who was rooming with him as he planned to not be in his dorm only to sleep. But that was another thing entirely when flames erupted from the dorm and the son of Satan as he was known came through, Jinx paid that no mind, he found it really interesting that power.

He jumped a little when Caspian spoke, having not noticed the sleeping boy until he made some actions, Jinx listened, eyeing the both of them but made no attention. The room was getting busy already and that was making Jinx want to leave. Sending a quick text to Draven, Jinx was preparing to leave. Watching a new boy he had not met before make his home the top bunk to the left of his own. Jinx gave a smile thought it was half caring, not by his own fault. But didn't say much, maybe a simple hello to the kid named Isaac, but nothing more, as the boy's attention seemed to be on Caspian.

Interaction: Isaac(briefly) Katrina Iceheart

Mentioned: Caspian @Polystical
Lucifer Micheals @Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Xiomara Alvarez
Outfit

Silver-divider.png

Tagged: @T E R R O R
Mentioned: Dakota
"Then you need to date on the other end of the spectrum." She said, "Date a boy you would have never even considered before and see how it goes." She suggested, although it was more of a statement then a suggestion. Dakota was a hottie and most eligible guys--and sometimes non eligible guys--went for hotties like him, even if they couldn't stand his personality and ideals, there were a lot of superficial men in the world. "And if things go wrong, you could always turn them into an ice sculpture or have a barbecue."

When he asked what she did, Xiomara just grinned and held a finger to her lips in a 'shh' gesture. "I'll tell you later. For now let's go suffer in Kraken's prescence. And by the way I don't blame her, if I was on the straight and narrow I'd go for your dad too." She joked and wiggled her eyebrows in a pervy way before snickering. "Just kidding, I'd never do that to mama White." She laughed as they headed to get their schedules and assignments. She didn't really care who she got as a roommate, as long as they weren't bitchy and irritating. Despite being at Ghost Isle for four years, Xiomara hadn't really made friends outside of Dakota, simply because she felt fine without a wider social circle. That being said she wasn't a recluse, she talked to people, she just didn't let them get as close as she had with Dakota.

She glanced at the girl he had pointed out for her and grinned. He certainly knew her tastes. "Comes around?" She asked in response to his recent statement about the boy he liked. "What do you mean? Is he a straight or something?" She asked. "You want me to scope him out?"

Caspian Blue the Russian Sea Serpent
Outfit
divider4.png

Tagged: @Autumn_Burns_Red @Katrina Iceheart
Mentioned: Isaac and Lucifer
Caspian had been asleep for a good ten minutes or so, before the door to his dorm opened and he opened his eyes to see Isaac enter. He gave a tired wave back and was about to return to his slumber when Lucifer entered...By means of fire. As a sea serpent, fire was not his favorite element and scared the hell out of him anytime he came in contact with it. Letting out a yelp, Caspian jumped up from his bed and shot a dirty look at the spawn of Satan, literally.

"Please tell me that's not how you're going to show up all the time." He bit out, spritzing himself with water again, not because he needed it but because he was still a little nervous about the whole flaming person thing.

Josette Malcom the Kick Ass Hedgewitch
Outfit
Flower-break.png

Tagged: No one
Mentioned: Stella, Ariane, Rebekah, Helen
Josette continued on to the dorms noticing Stella on the way, but she didn't say anything because the girl seemed to be chatting with someone else. Josette didn't want to end up blocking in case Stella was interested in the other girl, besides they would see each other at the dorms soon enough. As she continued on to the dorms she passed a blond girl, who looked quite familiar but she couldn't put a name to the face, so she kept walking. She passed Helen Black and gave her a wave before opening the door to room 140. She took the top right bunk and flung her bags on top of the bed before beginning to unpack.

Last edited:

~ Nyxan Davenport - Vamprye Queen ~

Before easing down into her seat Nyxan slipped over to dip down and hug Jeydon tight as she gave his cheek a small kiss as she smiled softly." Well hello there , Mister... Been having plenty of fun with the boys?" Nyx smiled playfully before giving a wink back at Vinny. Vinny had always been a charmer for sure... But , it was about damn time that him and Libby get a move on things. It was only than that she watched Vinny lead Libby away from the table that she grinned as wide as the Cheshire cat as she mouthed back." Go get'm sweetie... Deep breath and just smile." At that she winked playfully before settling down with grace in her seat. Her mood changed quickly at the next words she heard uttered from Lunah.. Her eyes grew slightly dark at the very thought of Rayne... Wolf bitch... Dirty blood. Nyx turned slightly in her seat as her leg draped casually across the other as she swung her dark locks over her shoulder in a cascade as it hung loosely over the right side of her face." So the Wolf Bitch is back hmm? Why can't that flea bag creature keep to the woods and dirt? You'd think she'd keep to her stray mutt ways." She turned the page in her folder to look at the rooming arrangements as her brows quirked at the name Cordelia. She hadn't the slightest clue as to who she was but she only hoped she was nothing like the local Wolf bitch.. She looked to Lunah with a wicked gleam sparked in her eyes." At least we don't have her other little friends.. But , now that the crow has finally left we best go get our room ready and of course figure out some killer outfits for the party." She glanced around the room.. As her gaze flickered to the Crow as she sneered at Warren. Just another thing to like about him and his overly fond ways of speaking his mind. Lunah had been right on saying she wanted a teacher more than a student... Not like she had told her girls that one honestly yet. At that she smiled warmly to her peeps gathered about as she felt more than ready to have some fun and try to keep her mind of Warren.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - Lunah and Vinny, @Little_Ghost98 - Jeydon and Liberty

~ Kali M. Tadachi - Artsy Kitsune ~

Kali all but continued to smile quite happily to Kellin. He knew just how to make her laugh even at the smallest of things in life and it made her heart happier than it had been in a longtime. If you had asked her six months prior to meeting Kellin you'd find the girl in constant fear and worry of her grandparent's wrath , the fear of turning down the road of the Yokai.. She had been swarmed with many a fear at that time and now a days.. Well he had put them at rest for the time so she wouldn't continuously stress herself over things that had yet to occur in her life. There were things she still needed to tell him of her past.. The chaos and destruction she had created not so many years ago.. The people she had killed and harmed. She broke quick from her thoughts as she giggled about his comment on getting out of jail." Thank the heavens we are... One more minute and I might have been taking a quick cat nap." She grinned playfully before taking up her folder as he told her of his roommates. It was only when he asked her who she had been paired up with that she looked over the listing. She knew not a single soul listed there which set her nerves to work quick... She took a small breath to keep them in check as she spoke up." Well I'm with... Sibyl Torr , Cara Llewellyn and Zoey Mortelle.. More names and faces I don't even know. Your so lucky to have people you know and I have yet to get to know a soul around here." She smiled warmly as she eased her folder into the confines of her backpack only to stand up with a small sway to her body as her legs stretched. She so did hate to be seated for to long. She loved to be on her feet and keep her energy going. With that she slipped her freed hand softly around Kellin's as she looked down to him with a cheery gleam to her features." Ready to stretch our legs and have some fun? "

@UnboundDestiny

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~
Kellin chuckled at her comment about the cat nap if they had been waiting longer. "Seems suitable. Plus, I slept through half of last year's one, only to be awoken by Crake slamming the folder on my desk." He laughed, recalling a funny story of his previous year at the school. He would have to go over some of the funniest times with Kali sometime, although he was sure they themselves would get into their fair share of crazy shenanigans during their year at the school. Upon hearing her read out the names of her roomates and then a slight nervousness in her voice. "Don't worry, you'll get to know them in no time." Kellin smiled at her. "One's a cross of a fae and a siren, so a half siren like me, that's Zoey. Cara is a siren demigod and Sibyl is a human. Seems like you're mostly surrounded by sirens, me and two of your roomates." Kellin joked, then being pulled up by Kali as she held his hand. "Of course I'm ready to have some fun, when wouldn't I be?" He smiled jokingly, ready to go whenever she was. "There's plenty to do around here, you just have to find it."
@Shayla

Reactions: Shayla
Lucifer Michaels
Lucifer laughed a little bit at Caspian's reaction. "Caspian, it'll be okay." He chuckled and shook his head. He then climbed out of his bunk. "There illusionary flames, no heat. And since it makes you uncomfortable I'll make sure not to do it when you're around." He said. He may have been the son of Satan, but he wasn't an asshole to other people…all the time. Though he doubted he was going to be an asshole to any of his roommates. "Your a sea serpent, right? That's why you need the water?" He asked, pointing to the water bottle.
Interactions: Caspian @Polystical

Jade Langston
Jade smiled a bit at Alexiana. "I will let everyone who needs to know, know." She laughed. She was fond of catching things on fire, on accident, but she wasn't fond of burning shit she needed. When Alexiana reminded her about the party, she smiled. "This party is about to be the shit." She said. Though as soon as Alexiana turned to Axel, Jade was hit with a small wave of irritation. Axel may not of said he was irritated with her, but his aura spoke a thousand words. She wondered why he felt that way towards her. She frowned. "Well I am going to leave you to be, don't want to intrude on anything, so bye, love." She said. "Bye Axel." She waved and left. She had already set up most to everything in her room and claimed the top right bunk, and that was it. She decided to go to the pool. Ever since receiving her new power, she couldn't stay away from something cool for too, and she couldn't be in something cool for too long. Her body would either freeze, or over heat.
It didn't take long to get to the pool, in fact it only took a few minutes. Walking through the door, she noticed someone else was in there to. It was a guy with some interesting highlights in his hair. She didn't know if he saw her, so she just remand silent. Walking over to a table, she took off her boots and socks, and then rolled her pant legs up. She than left her things by the table and walked over to the pool and sat on the edge, letting her legs dangle in the water. Small amounts of steam came off of her, which she figured it would.
Interactions: Axel @IceQueen, Alexiana @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: Christian @Poisoned Rose

Lilith Price
Watching Blaze walk off to go change, Lilith looked around the garage, though she stayed in the same spot. For some reason, she felt like she was in absolute darkness while she stood in here, even if the garage door was wide open. It reminded her of the feeling she got whenever she was taking into the lab for testing. They would basically cut off her sight, leaving her to darkness. Just the thought of the lab sent shivers through her spine. That was the one place she never wanted to see again.
She was lost in thought when Blaze had returned and the sound of his voice startled her. She followed after Blaze, making sure to grab her bag. She stuck it in the bed of his truck, and then climbed upfront. It was nice that he opened the door for her. She than looked down at her phone. Orientation was over with, which she did not mind one bit. Looking back up, she noticed Blaze turning down the speakers. "What kind of music do you listen to?" She asked.
Interactions: Blaze @Leucothea

Warren Justice
Warren was perfectly okay with his life, until Crake said some shit about his "teaching." First off, he did teach, he taught the students how to actually use their magic. Not just sent in a damn chair and listen to some old hag like Crake talk about some ridiculous things. Once she said that the class was dismissed, he rolled his eyes and walked past her. He hit her upside the head and leaned into her ear. "Not the best thing to piss me off, hag." He whispered. He said something else in her ear, and when she went to say something back to him, he lips wouldn't open. "Now try teaching without a mouth." He smirked and walked out of the room. He wanted to go to his room, even if some students would be rooming with him. He walked towards the dorm room, thinking about how long he would keep Crake's mouth like that. He wanted to keep it that way for the rest of the year, but he knew he couldn't do that. Though it was funny to see her eyes bulge in a scared manner.
Walking into his dorm room, he noticed no one was there, and shrugged. He picked his bunk, top left, and made his bed. He put some books up there. And some useful antiques that would be used for his battle training class. He then laid back in his bed and looked up at the ceiling. For now he didn't feel like wondering around. Though as he laid there, he thought of a certain student. Nyxan. He knew it wasn't appropriate, but for some reason she was stuck in his head. He sighed, this was going to be a long year.

Last edited:
Jeremy
He waved at Lunah, smiling at he. She was certainly pretty. "You girls are looking mighty fine today" he said in a fake accent, winking at them. It was just what he did, practically his trademark greeting. He watched as Vincent spoke to Liberty. Fun. He hoped.
Mentioned: @Little_Ghost98 @Shattered♦Secrets™

Ari and The Twins
The cat decided to take a nap, as the two twim trouble makers noticed. They grinned at each other and crept over to stand on either side of his desk. They nodded, silently agreeing and pulled an airhorn out of Matt's bag. Gods knew why they had it. Laughing into their hands they held it by the cats ear. He would have a rather rude awakening.​

Isaac saw Lucifer enter in the cloud of flame, which probably freaked Caspian out a bit. Caspian's life depended on his water bottle spray. He saw another guy in the room, Isaac assumed it was Jinx, and at first he didn't realize that he had said hello. But eventually his brain processed it and quickly greeted him back. He didn't really have much to unpack, so he was quick to organize and decorate his little living space. It seemed really calm, which was for those times Isaac needed to meditate. He sat back on his bed and let his legs hang over the edge.
"Did summer treat you well guys?" He said, crossing his arms behind his head and looked at the ceiling. It really needed repainted... But that was a job for another day.

Interaction: Caspian @Autumn_Burns_Red Jinx @Leucothea Lucifer @Polystical

Rebekah looked through the sea of people heading to their dorms. How the heck was she supposed to find her room if she couldn't see which direction she was going? She pretty much was swept in any way the crowd went. However, she saw that girls were going down one hallway and the guys the other, so she grabbed some girl's book bag and held on for dear life and her stuff was dragged along with. Finally, it started thinning out, and she was finally able to stand still. She found herself in front of her dorm, 146. She took a breath, reaching and turning the knob to the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
VINCENT C. MONROE-THE HOT HEADED DEMIGOD JOCK
dtxpxSZ.gif
Vinny started walking out to the courtyard, with Liberty holding onto his hand. He brought her into the open Football field. "Wait right here, Libby." He smirked at her, running to the other side of the field. "Showtime baby." Vinny pointed his fingers to the ground, feeling the fire burning inside of him...he shot his hands up to the sky. In the sky written in fiery letters, were the words, "Libby, will you be my girlfriend?" Even if Liberty couldn't see it, he was smirking big time. Vinny usually just flirts with random girls to get their numbers, but Liberty deserved something big and unique.

He ran back over to her, with the words still blazing in the background. The words were so bright in the sky that they could be seen in the school, so everyone would know Vinny and Libby were official now. He sat down on the bleachers next to Libby, he pointed at the words. "So?" He knew she was going to say yes, who would ever say no to Vincent "The Man" Monroe? No one.

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
As Rebekah opened the door, she would find that she was not the first one in. Helen was still in the common room, doing her studying. She heard a creak and went over to greet her new roommate.

"Hello. Helen Black, witch/ghost. Either one you want to label me as is fine. Looks like you and I are the only ones here, so you still pretty much have choice of rooms. Just a couple of things you need to know. One, my cat's here, so if you have a problem with animals, better speak up. Secondly, I put a Speech Charm on him, so if he starts talking to you, you're not crazy. He, on the other hand..."

"I heard that!"

"Good."

Interactions: @Katrina Iceheart (Rebekah)

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid

Libby's heart pounded so fast and loud as she walked with Vincent, she was sure that her girls could hear it from in the classroom. She was a bit nervous to see what Vinny had up his sleeve. "Wait right here, Libby." He spoke to her and she grinned. Liberty knew that if Vinny was gonna ask her to be his girlfriend, it was go big or go home; that's just how most things were with him. She looked up into the sky and smiled, seeing what he had written in fire in the sky. "Go big or go home." She said to herself.

Liberty decided to play with him a bit, she was one of the best actresses that she knew... well next to Jennifer Lawrence. Libby smirked a little bit and scoffed. "Really? Fire? You couldn't get your football buddies to hold up signs and play a cute song? And what, I'm not good enough for you to use my full name?!" She stood up and turned her back to him, crossing her arms over her chest. She stood like that for a few seconds before turning back to Vincent, giggling. "Oh my God, who am I kidding? Of course I'll be your girlfriend!!" She squealed a little bit and jumped into his arms

Mentioned: It Girls
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe

Alexi laughed a bit at her best friend. They always did joke about silly things like burning places down and severely hurting people. They had very dark humor. "Oh, you're leaving? Alright, if you head to the dorms will you take dibs on the two top bunks that are open for us?" Alexi called out to Jade as she walked off, the top bunk was always her favorite. "Anyway, uhm Axel, I wanted to ask you something about the party tomorrow." Alexi's heart pounded with every word she said. Just thinking about asking Axel to be her date to the party made her want to throw up a little bit. Her stomach hurt from nervousness and the awkward potato in her set in like it usually did in times of stress or weird conversation. Oh no Alexi don't chicken out now. You're so close. She thought to herself and took a deep breath, fiddling with her hands as she began speaking again. "I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go to the party with me, as like a date, ya know?" Lexi chewed on her bottom lip, stuttering a bit.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade Langston || @IceQueen - Axel Johnson

Attachments

• cac228eb82639d1056e322488ffa719a.jpg
    cac228eb82639d1056e322488ffa719a.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 11720745_854771204598874_1708004437_n.jpg
    11720745_854771204598874_1708004437_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Rebekah was greeted by Helen, who seemed friendly enough. She introduced herself as a witch/ghost (which bek knew from her distant cousin's paper) and said that she had a cat. At that moment, Bekah became excited. She loved cats. Maybe dorms won't be too bad.
"Well, uhm... I'm Rebekah. If you need you can call me Bekah, Bek. I mean, I've been called ReRe before and RJ for some reason. But I'd stick with the first two. I'm 1/4 siren, 3/4 human. I didn't bring a pet, but I adore animals! Especially cats. Oh! What's its name and am i allowed to pet it?" She asked Hellen.
Mentally, she chose the room next to Hellen. She decided that she should stick with the first people she met.
interactions: Hellen @daird

The Llewellyns
Cara smiled as she ran her comb through her dark blue hair, standing on the legs have definitely gotten easier. She went back to her room and pulled out some clothes throwing them on her bed. She pulled off her night clothes and began pulling on the clothes she pulled out. She really did not have much care in the world about how she looked and what her appearance looked. No that really was her brother who felt the need to be well groomed. Shrugging she stepped out of the room as she adjusted her sapphire necklace.

Chris heard the pool door open and turned towards the sound and watched the girl walk in he could tell she was cute. In a second he had swam over next to her and his concentration lapsed briefly and his blue and green scaled tail had sprouted from being in complete contact with the water. He smiled at her, "Hello, what brings you here to the pool?" He asked looking up at her. His tail splashed int he water and he suddenly turned red. He was not use to seeing other people seeing his tail.
Blue
Saphira smiled nailing yet another perfect spike over the net. She was satisfied with her practice and decided to finally hit the showers. She was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and she walked back to the locker rooms with the volleyball tucked away under her arms safely. This is where she felt most at home.​

Jade Langston
Jade looked at the guy that had swam over. He was attractive to say at the least. Though when he sprouted a tail, it made Jade smile a little. "Well that is nice." She said. "It suits you." She added. She than thought about if she should tell him why she was there. "Um…I needed to cool down." She said. "If I don't I heat up and can cause a lot more damage than I want to." She added.
@Poisoned Rose

-|Axel|-
Axel waved at Jade as she walked away, kind of relieved that she was gone. He had been wanting to ask her to the dance, maybe it would help him discover why he felt so, jumpy and nervous around her, even though they were best friends. Looking down at Alexi, he paid close attention to her words since she was kind of talking to the floor. His heart nearly stopped in his chest, before a low chuckle managed to escape his lips, and he swept her up into his arms, keeping her on eye level with him. "Well you silly goose, you beat me to the punch." He said, laughing slightly before setting her back on her feet. "I would love to go to the dance with you." He said finally, his features alive with happiness.
@Little_Ghost98 Alexi

Declan Wrights - The Sarcastic Dragon
Declan threw one of his bags onto the top bunk across from his brothers'. "Ooh a party. You know I'll definitely turn some heads there." He smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "I call top bunk too! It'll be just like summer camp when we were 11; only this time I hopefully won't fire-snore and set the cabin on fire." He laughed a bit and began to put his things into the drawers with his name labeled on it. "Never mind, hopefully this won't be like summer camp because at summer camp we hated everyone and contemplated pushing our fat camp counselor into the lake. We're here to make friends, not kill people...... maybe." A smirked appeared on his face. "I wonder when our roommates are gonna get here."

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe || @Juralyn - Ari || @UnboundDestiny - Kellin Quincy ||
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Evan Wrights

Alexi squealed a bit as Axel scooped her into his arms. Her heart pounded fast when he accepted her invitation. She grinned hugely, hoping that one day either one of them would be brave enough to ask the other to be their boyfriend/girlfriend. When that day came, Alexiana was absolutely positive she'd pass out from excitement. "Oh my God, thank you! I'm relieved that I did it, I thought I would have chickened out." She chuckled a little and pushed her hair out of her face. Her heart was beating terribly fast and she was almost too excited for words. "I uhm, I have to go plan the party with Jade and move in and stuff. So, I'll definitely see you around, maybe we can hang out today. See ya, Axel." Alexi got up onto her tiptoes to kiss Axel on his cheek. She began walking to find her friend and she turned back to Axel, waving at him.

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade Langston
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson

Attachments

• ashley_stymest.jpg
    ashley_stymest.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 38
  • 11721870_854771187932209_1405883314_n.jpg
    11721870_854771187932209_1405883314_n.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 38
  • tumblr_nla7o1CU911rf4cngo4_500.jpg
    tumblr_nla7o1CU911rf4cngo4_500.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0