Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you happy/excited that I made the IC? xD

• Yaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiomara Alvarez
Outfit
Silver-divider.png

Xiomara hadn't gone home for break, obviously because her parents still pissed their pants when she so much as called them. Instead she'd stayed with one of her cousins, who were very much aware of the whole Chupacabra thing and didn't give two shits if she had the ability to turn into a bloodsucking creature of the night. Part of the guys laid back attitude had to do with him being a writer who often used her as his comic heroin muse, but as long as he didn't try to exploit her she didn't care. Two days before the break had ended, Xiomara had headed back to the school by herself, with only a note to make her cousin aware of her departure. She was sure the guy would be upset at her abrupt disappearance later, but he'd get over it.

Striding into the school, Xiomara didn't head for orientation immediately. She was a senior after all, so she saw no point in hearing the same spiel for the fourth time in a row. Spotting a familiar brown head of hair, Xiomara gave Dakota a friendly pluck to the neck. "Your highness!" She trilled in lieu of a greeting.

Tagged: @T E R R O R

[fieldbox="Alfie L. Cross, red, solid"]

#cc1f1f

Alfie sighed, healing did not come without it's side affect, but it needed to be done. He sighed as his nose began to bleed and his head began to hurt, making him stop the process. He still has a sprained arm, but he just figured that it will have to stay there for now until he was able to heal once again. His therapist would probably make him do this again later on, making sure to look out for any horses charging at him or any one at all for that matter. He looked down at his clothing, he had completely forgot that he still had his swim suit on throughout the whole workout. "Hold on, one minute." he said. Snapping his fingers, fresh everything appeared on Alfie from head to toe. His hair was now styled and parted, which was some what covered by the grey beanie on his head. "Ah, there's always one thing I usually mess up..." he said basically to himself noticing that his shoes weren't on his feet, but on his hands instead. He slipped them on quickly then looked at Draven, "Please, I don't say 'hot' to just anyone. You should take the compliment." he told him. Alfie wasn't the one to give out compliments to just anyone and when he does it's a known fact that he probably meant it. He looked at the male, he was getting increasingly nervous, which lead to Alfie raising an eyebrow and laughing a bit. "Well, hello Draven..." he told him before trying to look into his eyes, it was the proper way to greet after all. Stepping in front of him again he decided to speak his name, "I'm Alfie Cross, or Al." he said as he took a glimpse at Draven's rose pink cheeks, did he actually do that to him? Well he certainly didn't mean it, but hey...It was nice to see that he actually made a guy blush. "Soo...." he was beginning to start off a conversation so things wouldn't get weird. "I haven't see you around here..are you new or something? Come to think of it, I probably wasn't really paying attention to people I don't know that much." he told him and shrugged.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Draven @Leucothea
Interactions: Draven @Leucothea

Coming Soon: Tobias & Dakota @Shayla, @Polystical

~ Kali M. Tadachi - Artsy Kitsune ~

Kali laughed softly at his comment on her ear's as she all but nodded." I'm sure they will thank me... I will have to give them their freedom when the spell runs dry." She leaned up and stole a soft kiss against his lips before withdrawing with a playful smile as she relaxed back closely at his side. Kellin always seemed to know the right way to put a smile back to her face for sure. This was her first year within the school , yet he knew how she was around new people at times.. She wasn't always great at finding common ground with others but always took a chance when offered. She grinned widely as she all but chuckled at his sweet but cheezy line. " Always using the smooth lines as best as you can , Hun." She gave him a teasing smile as she watched his phone buzz as he slipped his hand back. She took that moment to grab her bag off the floor as she rummaged through it for her cellphone. She glanced at the messages and pictures from Yukaria as she all but grinned. That was the one person her best friend she was missing with all her heart without a doubt. She lifted her head a bit as Kellin spoke as she smiled with a nod." Well I can't wait to meet Stella and give what help I can to the music... You both are far more musical than me... All I can do is sing and that isn't much." She smiled happily as she texted a quick message back to Yukaria before settling her gaze back to Kellin. "So... Does this lady ever stop or do we never get to go?" At that she grinned to him as she looked momentarily to the teacher talking.

@UnboundDestiny

The little witch gathering had broken up, so Helen pulled out her schedule to check what class she had next. English. Joy. Me and words no get along goodly. Fortunately, the teacher just seemed to be droning on and on. If this kept up, she might have to skip second block. One could only hope...

~ Rosalie C. Lovett - Wicked Prodigy ~

Rose all but smiled as she caught Rayne's own smile. Rayne and her didn't always see eye to eye.. Yet , they established a strong bond and friendship for sure through the worse of times and even the best. They knew each other's true forms and the demons they fought within and never judged each other for it. She laughed just a bit at the sarcastic words of playfulness fall from Rayne's mouth. "Oh how do you bare to live? I will just have to steal away your company in hopes that you will not die from such!" She grinned playfully at Rayne."A true master you would be.. Who know's you could maybe do better at it than the Trio from Hell." Her words were all but sarcastic and playful at that. Than she heard Rayne answer her...Rayne liked one of her friends? That could be a set few when Rose considered it. Than again she counted as one of her friends.. Her mind wondered and filled with curiosity as she raised a brow at her." A friend hmm? I must know her than.." Her voice trailed off as if not to show jealously at the thought of another with Rayne. She shook her head as she shot her a grin in hope that she hadn't caught her look beforehand. " Oh dear! We'd have to fight for her if it were so!" The playful tone held to her words as she all but flickered her gaze upon her close friend.

She shook her head slightly at the mention of Draven."Haven't seen the little darling since I arrived here... More than likely he got himself distracted per say usual." She chuckled a bit as she looked out onto the fields as she watched dozens of cars pull around the bend and through the large iron gates.

She felt as Rayne tugged her hand back a bit after they had remained held against one another's.. She felt it... That feeling and knowing.. Part of her heart always raced at being near her and just being close as of late made her think of scenarios and certain things she wanted. She wanted them to be more and take a chance like all the things she had read in her various books. Could they go forward and be more? Could she take a chance and maybe just tell her at some point. Than again... It could go all wrong and she may not feel the same whatsoever towards her. But , when your heart feels love for two... Confliction and mixed emotions are all constantly at play. But , when she looked at Rayne she saw a chance for a future for them and the constant longing to steal a kiss.. To have her touch.. To have her to herself. She bit her lower lip slightly as she looked away to hide the thoughts filling her mind at that very moment. She cocked her head slightly to the side as Rayne asked the question as she gave a small shrug." I have heard a few girls giggling about you and how they love your Bad ass side... Apparently it is very hot to them." She rolled her eyes slightly. She didn't like other girls giggling over Rayne... But , she managed to keep it held in always.. While she looked at Rayne.. The curiosity was eating at her just to know how Rayne felt about this girl.. Just a little. " So what does this girl mean to you and do you plan to put a move on her , darling?"

She all but laughed as her facial expressions changed into amusement." Knowing how that unholy trinity is... They will be having their yearly big party throughout all the dorms and we both know how much you love to keep your ass upon that damn bed of yours.. You can piss them off to all all hours of the night and their peachy sweet friends! " She smiled sarcastically at that." At least are darlings will get to spend time with another , have a few drinks and plenty of fun... Besides I have been dying to dance and get a little wild. Promise this time you'll get your ass of the bed and dance with me.. Draven can be terrible to get to dance. I honestly think he'd like to just stay outside from it all. Last year it took me and Alexi nearly three hours just to shake a bit." She grinned broadly at the memory at play in her mind. With that she jumped down with nimble ease from her perch as she gave a slow stretch of her arms over her head." Well , I say we go look for some fun and maybe find horse boy while we are at it.. Besides... Might finally meet this girl you like and give her a proper greeting." She winked devilishly as she attempted to hide the emotions that betrayed her features.. Jealousy and want were a terrible mix somedays..

@Huntress

Blaze Dunham

Blaze shook his head when she mentioned the sunlight bothering him. It did in fact bother him a lot because of Allen, but that didn't mean that he couldn't take her to where she needed to go, he gave a small smile and shrugged "Ghost Isle eh? Well, lucky for you I was headed that way anyways, got classes and such. It won't be any trouble at all..... Lilith right?" Blaze thought she looked familiar in some way. Not that he ever remembered much about people in general, but she had one of those faces. He blushed a bit thinking about the classes they did have together, knowing he would have acted goofy and silently kicking himself for not getting her number when he had the chance. Allen growled inside him and he chuckled a bit, giving Lilith a playful half smile. "I think we had Science together last year, we were lab partners. I sang to you and made you laugh so hard you tipped over the cleaning solution onto our lab sheets remember?" He was the only one who remembered because that was the same time that he decided to have a crush on Lilith before school ended. What a great plan that was for him, it went well, and ended quickly. The car. Her car. Blaze shook his head quickly and glanced at her car, trying to focus his mind on his job and not the memories that filled his mind. "Your car is going to need to stay here for a few days while I work on it, it shouldn't take more than a week to get a new tranny sent here via mail. You can stop by after school or before and check up on her, if you wish" Just like Blaze to give a car a gender. Cars were always female to him, always would be.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Draven Bradlen

Draven listened to Alfie with interest, even more interest that the boy could transform his clothes with a snap of a finger, he didn't know any other student who could do that. Or any other student with eyes like Alfie's, they seemed to swallow him whole and he had to run his fingers through his hair to break his gaze from them, they drew him in like a spiders web to a fly. Draven gave a small chuckle when Alfie's shoes ended up on his hands and looked away again to the sky, watching the clouds as they rolled by gently in a breeze that seemed nonexistent. Shaking his head at Alfie's question of if they had met before, Draven certainly would have remembered if he had met someone as handsome as Alfie, he had a knack for remembering things like that. "I don't think so, I was here very little last year. Maybe two months before school ended. I don't think we would have met in that time, I wasn't the one to search for friends back then." He grew silent for a bit, seeming to get lost in his own thoughts. "Ah, for the record. That was the first time i've ever stepped in on anything like that... It all happened so fast I didn't have time to think properly." There he goes again, finding the need to explain himself and his actions. He didn't mean to get Alfie in trouble if he did, but a large part of him wanted to get to know this boy known as Alfie. And something clicked when the boy spoke his name. If he was going to see more of this boy he might aswell start yammering and get his questions out there before he's unable to. Draven took a deep breath and began, his hands found there way into the pocket of his jeans as she spoke, slowly and more calmly than before. "Hey, Tomorrow there will be a party, I was hoping I'll see you there? If parties are your thing, if not don't worry about it. Maybe we could hang a bit after school... But I'd like to see you again Alfie, if that would be alright with you?" He spoke softly and those final words were quiet, almost as if he didn't want Alfie to hear them but he did. He drew his bottom lip into his mouth and chewed on it nervously.

T E R R O R

Last edited:
Actual Unicorn Astrid Dalgaard
Page-divider.gif

Outfit

After Patrick's departure, Astrid started looking around for anyone else to chat with or maybe even a freshman to take under her wing and nurture! After a bit of searching she spotted a...Well, probably a ghost, but Astrid didn't know many ghost so the girl could have just been someone with really really really nice skin.

...But she was probably a ghost.

"Hello-oo!" Astrid called, as she hopped off the stage and headed towards the ghost girl. "I'm Astrid Dalgaard, resident unicorn and you look like a freshman!" She said cheerfully, and stuck her hand out for a shake, then tried to retract it (because oh yeah, she's a ghost!) but thought that was rude so turned her hand shake into a sweeping arm like motion.

@daird

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox="Dakota O. White, blue, solid"]

#4df0b1

The male had probably walked throughout the whole school trying to find certain people, but just decided to give up and take a seat down on one of the benches outside. He was on his phone for awhile checking different websites and text messages, maybe a little gaming as well. He only looked up when he saw two people over by a tree causing a lot of extra noises. Dakota couldn't quite make out what was going on, but he knew it wasn't good. As soon as he started to get up and go over there, a horse had ran over and tried to get the guy away from the other one. Blinking, he slowly began to process what was going on, it was rather weird to him. Deciding not to think too much about it, he went back to what he was doing before. Upon hearing a familiar voice, the male smiled and turned around quickly spotting the person. "In the flesh." he said before standing up and giving her a warm hug. "Oh my god, I can't believe you're here! I haven't see you at all this summer Missy, where the hell have you been?" he asked laughing before bringing her in for another hug. It wasn't hard to notice that Dakota had actually missed someone truthfully over the summer, after all he did adore the friends that he had. Xiomara and him had been through a lot together for as long as he can remember, so over the years they actually had grown closer to each other and maybe even shared a sister and brother relationship over time. "Ok, ok wait." he said before bringing her over to the bench and sitting down with her. "You've got to tell me everything that happened over the summer, especially if it involves a girllll." he told her winking while he faced her on the bench and criss-crossed his legs.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Xiomara, Alfie, & Draven.
Interactions: Xiomara @Polystical

Last edited:
[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

The raven haired girl raised a brow when her friend mentioned that it was her attitude that had apparently awarded her with 'fans.' Rayne found it odd the way society functioned now days, well...the way it always had really. These people who didn't even know her were simply judging her based on what they saw. Rayne was definitely guilty of this on occasion but most of her judgement came after spending time with someone and realizing how they truly acted. Rayne didn't really know how she felt about the possibility of having 'fans'.

Turning her gaze towards Rose she smirked. "Hmm...well, lets see now. I care a lot for her, she's a good friend. If anything were to happen I would treat her with respect, remain loyal to her, take care of her and protect her...whether she wanted me to or not and I would hope that she would treat me the same." Rayne smiled softly as she pulled her gaze from Rosalie's and looked off into the distance once again. Giving her friend a look Rayne pulled out a cigarette from her pack. "You know I don't dance Rose. How about...I watch from the comfort of my bed and you dance your little heart away? Cause that sounds fantastic to me!" Rayne chuckled.

Hopping off the boulder as well she placed the unlit cigarette in her mouth. Circling the girl she had a devious grin spread across her lips. Moving closer to the demon with each step she pinned her against the boulder. Planting a hand on either side of the shorter woman Rayne leaned into the girls neck. She engulfed herself in Rose's scent as she came up and smiled against her ear with a soft exhale, pulling back she looked straight into Rosalie's eyes. Their closeness was beyond exhilarating and the werewolf was struggling to keep the emotions in check. She could almost taste her.

Pushing away she pulled her lighter our and lit her smoke. Taking a deep drag she screamed in her mind for not doing anything when she had the chance just seconds ago. Exhaling she looked away for a moment and shoved her left hand in her pocket. "Do you think approaching it in that manner is too aggressive? That's what I was thinking of doing next time I had a chance alone with her." She stated simply. Rayne wasn't too sure when she would get a chance like that again with Rose. But next time she wouldn't have to put up a facade and hold back, she would just have to go for it and whatever happened, happened. She would deal with any sort of pain or grief that came with it, she always had.
[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
[fieldbox="Alfie L. Cross, red, solid"]

#cc1f1f

Alfie held his arm against his stomach to try and ease up the pain and pressure, which only gotten worst when he kept moving it around. There was a long silence between the two as Alfie brushed off his clothing and made sure nothing else went wrong after he had snapped his fingers. From the corner of his eye he saw Draven staring at him a bit, it was kinda weird to Alfie, but he really didn't mind it much. He had briefly squatted down to tie his shoes then nodded, "I can understand, not everyone is big on making friends out of the blue." he told him and patted his back. He could tell that Draven was the the kind of guy that liked to keep to himself, which confused him a little since he had just ran up to Alfie and got him out of finishing his workout, but he just pushed it away feeling that it wasn't the time to ask him about that just yet. He laughed a bit, "Well, thank you anyway even if you didn't actually think it through. He was hired and suggested by my doctor and the school as well, so I really can't get rid of him if I wanted to. He's suppose to be helping me bring out some third part of me, the shit doesn't make any sense. If I had a third part, I think that I would have known it by now." he said with a sigh. "But, that's a totally different story..." as the last words trailed off of his tongue he tried not to think back to his dream again. He looked up again happy that Draven said something to keep his mind from going to that place, "Ooo, a date already?" he said teasing Draven then winked slowly. "Oh? I didn't think that you were the party kind of guy, but sure I guess I can go. I don't see why not." he told him. "And after school sounds fine as well, what did you have in mind to do?" he asked. If Draven didn't know what they could do, then Alfie would just suggest that they go down to the beach or just hand out at the Arcade/Bar that was downtown.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Draven.
Interactions: Draven @Leucothea

• Love
[BCOLOR=#000000]~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kellin smiled from the quick kiss, glad she seemed to be feeling comfortable in the school. He enjoyed the idea of her letting her ears, and as a knock on effect her true self, being shown around people who would hopefully enjoy another new type of supernatural in the school. He noticed her also checking texts as he checked and replied to his, glad he wasn't just completely ignoring her with nothing for her to do even for a second.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] "Hey, all I can do is sing."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Kellin said. In reality, he was currently learning guitar and a bit of keyboard, but besides that he couldn't make any music except for with his voice, that came naturally due to his mother being a siren. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"I can't actually play any instruments." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]He chuckled, looking at the teacher now patrolling the classroom. He grinned slightly at her comment about the teacher talking, looking back at Kali. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"I'm pretty sure we're trapped in here, at least until someone makes a fuss or the teacher stops reading out the longest list on earth. It's like a really long terms and conditions you are forced to scroll through, no one pays attention and just wants to agree at the end."[/BCOLOR]

Xiomara Alvarez
Outfit

Silver-divider.png

Xiomara set her purse in her lap and grinned at Dakota. "Summer was lame as usual. I stayed with my cousin Mario, you know the one who writes comic books? He has a cabin nearby and let me crash there. He even offered to let me stick around after graduation, but you know me, I am not a recluse." She laughed. "I actually did meet a girl though, a cutie with green eyes and crazy thick eyebrows. She was Mario's new editor and turned out to be a complete let down." She sighed, pursing her lips and remembering how 'Ana' had gone out of her way to make it seem like she was interested in Xiomara, only to confess a day later that she'd been experimenting and just wanted to see if she was into chicks. And apparently she wasn't. "The bitch totally played me. She was one of those 'bi curious' girls. You know she had the audacity to ask if 'we could still be friends' after?" She muttered, then waved her hand in the air as if to rid herself of the bad thoughts. "Anyway, what is up with you, Kota? How was your summer?" She asked, playfully bumping his knee with hers. She didn't really want to dwell on the thoughts of Ana and how Xiomara generally tended to be unlucky in love. For some reason, her relationships never tended to work out.
@T E R R O R

Reactions: T E R R O R
Helen was distracted from her reverie by a rather chipper young girl. She couldn't help facepalming when she tried for the handshake. Really? You can't already tell I'm a ghost? She did recover enough to introduce herself. "Nice to meet you, Astrid. I'm Helen. Witch, ghost, and general smartass. And yes, I'm a freshman." She gestured at the teacher, who was still droning on. "So, is she ever gonna shut up?"

@Polystical

Declan Wrights – The Sarcastic Dragon

Declan laughed at his brother. His Mom did drive really freaking slow, and the twins didn't know why they couldn't just take the car and drive themselves, but Dec just kinda figured their mom didn't want to visit her supernatural sons in the hospital.
"Mom, you could drive a little faster. Grandma honestly drives faster than you." He laughed a little bit. The twins' grandma was pretty old, but she was bomb as hell. She was a pimp or something in another life, Declan swore on it.

Mentioned: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Evan Wrights
Interactions: None

Stella Chase – The Flirty Were-Jaguar

Stella smiled a little bit and ran her fingers through her hair. "I've been good, what about you? I haven't seen you in so long. I didn't think you'd come here to our little slice of Hell." She chuckled. Ghost Isle honestly wasn't that bad, she just had a touch of Senioritis and wanted to get a bit more sleep the night before. Stella hadn't seen Aria since the 7th​ grade when she moved to California, so it was a happy surprise to see her in her homeroom. My God she looks just as gorgeous as she did when I left. Why didn't we keep in touch when I left? Damn. Stella thought to herself as she talked with Ariane. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket and quickly read the text from Kellin before slipping it back in her pocket.

Mentioned: @IceQueen – Ariane Kiotanobi | @UnboundDestiny – Kellin Quincy
Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi

Alexiana Cole – The Badass Vampire

Alexiana smiled as Axel spoke to her. "Hey Axel! My summer was alright I guess, I didn't really do much like always." She shrugged. "I wish we would have gotten together and hung out over break though; that would've been cool." She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. Axel always made Alexiana feel a bit nervous. She loved talking to him and she loved the way she could be herself around him. Everyone who knew that she liked him knew that she was determined to ask him out one day. And she probably would… if she got the guts.

Mentioned: Her close friends
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson

Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid

Liberty sighed a little bit as Nyxan talked about Vinny being a hit with the ladies. "Yeah, I know, I know, but I'm definitely gonna make him mine this year. You can bet on it." She said to Nyxan as she stared over at Vinny. Liberty knew that Vincent was a big-shot with the ladies, which was why she made it her main goal to get him to ask her out before the year was over. She noticed him wave at her and she blushed a little bit, waving back. Liberty looked up at the clock then back at her best friend. "Oh, my God does she ever stop talking? I swear, Miss.Crake's voice will be the death of me." She groaned.

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe
Interactions: @Shayla - Nyxan Davenport

Jeydon Moore - The Jock Banshee

Jeydon looked over at Ari when his boys, Vinny and Jeremy pointed him out. Hey didn't talk to Ari much, but he seemed like an okay guy, even though his friends thought he was the weird, crazy cat-boy. "Jeremy needs a girl? What about me bro? Do you know how hard it is for me to find a girlfriend? I know I'm kinda attractive, but love isn't that easy bro." He shook his head before someone caught his eye. She was absolutely stunning. Her hair was a bright turquoise color, which was Jeydon's favorite color. He caught himself staring at her and he smiled a bit.

Mentioned: @IceQueen - Giovanna Cordilia | @Juralyn - Ari
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe

Attachments

• superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 45
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 45
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 47
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 54_ash3.jpg
    54_ash3.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Draven Bradlen

Draven was excited when he was given an answer he wanted to hear. Alfie would be seeing him tomorrow and most likely after school, but somehow that wasn't enough for Draven and he was sure it would never be. For now he could wait, sure he thought that Alfie was hot, but that could all change once Draven saw Alfie's personality. He had a couple run-ins with a few hot fellas that he had met and due to certain qualities of them being two faced, Draven met with anger and the willingness to leave. Naturally as a horse, Draven was always careful when he approached someone new. He wasn't very social at times which caused him to not make friends when he needed them. Horses were social creatures, some liked to make new friends instantly and some mostly in captivity still remained skittish to new people and even their owners. Draven fell into both categories, he was social but certain anxieties caused him to be that skittish horse and even as a human, that was not how he was supposed to life his life. Horses that spent their whole lives alone died earlier. Draven had the sudden urge to ditch the first day of school, he would be back in enough time for the party, but today he wanted to go somewhere and be with this new stranger in his life. "Actually, we should go to the beach right now, it will be fun and I don't feel like being here for classes. How does the beach sound? I might chill out in my true form but that's always fun." Draven smiled widely, he loved the beach,, the smells, the water rushing against his legs, his mane flapping in the breeze. The beach was a place he loved very much. He glanced at Alfie and tilted his head slightly, a playful yet flirty smile formed on his face. All nervousness seeming to melt away. "If you're a good boy I'll give you a pony ride absolutely free" He laughed wholeheartedly, as if him and Alfie had been friends for a long time and not an hour. Despite being a horse, Draven did have a car, though he rarely used it out of the pure love of running. He glanced around and tried to locate his 'Brother' who seemed to have vanished.

T E R R O R

Reactions: T E R R O R
Lilith
Looking at his reaction to her mentioning the sunlight, she figured it had to do with his powers of whatever. She didn't really knew what his powers or abilities were and well she didn't know what creatures would be scared of the sunlight. Alexiana didn't fear the sunlight and neither did the other vampires. When she heard him talking to her, Lilith clued back into the conversation. "Yeah, my names Lilith." She confirmed his guess. However, looking at him she realized it wasn't a guess. She knew he looked familiar to her, though she couldn't quite remember where she had seen him before. Though as she looked at him giving her a half smile, she smiled herself. He was attractive. Then he clued her in on how she knew him. He was the guy that got her sent to the headmaster's office for spilling chemicals, but what he was singing was in fact comical. "Ah, I remember you, Blaze. I got in trouble and didn't past my test because of that song. No hard feelings though." She said laughing at the memory floating around in her head. "I didn't know you worked here. You know how many times we could have talked about cars instead of science." She giggled a little. Clearing her throat as he looked back to her car, she frowned. "Damn." She said at the thought of not having her car. Hearing him say she could stop by and check on her car made her a little excited. "Yeah totally, though I may not be able to do that without scaring the town's people." She said with a small smile. "Especially since there are no buses that go up to Ghost Isle." She pointed out. She would have had to change into her other form in order to avoid a three hour walk from the school to the car shop. Though if she did take that route, she hoped that he wouldn't freak out about the whole lion thing seeing that they didn't have battle training together last year, and they never talked about their abilities to one another.
@Leucothea

Last edited:
~:Geo:~
Geo was sitting peacefully in her chair, having a good time saying nothing. She was really bored at this thing, since there was almost nothing to do, or so she thought. She was about to get up and do something when she felt someone's gaze on the back of her head. Freezing, Geo slowly turned her head towards the man who was staring at her, and she stared right back at him, her hair flopped over half her face without a care. Her mind tried to decipher what he was thinking, and at the same time keep a neutral face.
Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Jeydon

-|Axel|-
Axel looked down at Alexi as she mentioned having a good summer, besides not hanging out. Chuckling, he shook his long hair, leaning against a desk. "Well, I would have loved to text you but my overprotective parents cut off my phone, and my internet, and made us all go camping for almost the whole summer. If I wasn't doing that, I was stuck inside my house." He grumbled, shaking his head. He so wanted to get to know Alexi more, but it was too awkward for him to ask out his best friend.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

Aria smiled as she mentioned not wanting to come back to their little slice of hell, and she pursed her lips. "Yeah well I kind of got attached to our little slice of hell so I thought I would come enjoy my last year with you." She said, smiling as the other group slowly moved away, and she looked down at her. "I have been, good I guess. Not everything is always going to be great, but it just got a little better." She said, smiling down at her. Little did she know that she was so much better looking after all these years. She had really missed her a lot.
Interactions: @Little_Ghost98 Stella

~ Nyxan Davenport - Pureblood Vamprye Queen ~

Nyxan gave a grin to Lunah as she returned. " You only missed our darling Liberty zoning in on Vincent again.. Believe our girl is ready to make the kill at last." She glanced to Liberty with a playful smile as she dipped back lightly within the confines of her seat. She all but continued to grin widely as Liberty kept her focus sealed upon Vincent. At that her eyes flickered to the crow as she finally stopped talking and waved her hand to all in dismissal."About damn time we had our freedom... Ladies I think we best go see what our charming little school has been up to in our absence." She eased up from her chair with a sway of her hips as she draped her jacket casually over her shoulder as Miss Crake drew near and handed them folders containing the details on classes , roommates and miscellaneous things. She tucked the folder under her arms as she glanced over at the boys seated around their tables." Why don't we go say hi to the boys and see if they are up for some party fun? " Nyxan quirked her brow just a bit as she smiled ever charmingly as she swooshed her hair back over her shoulder as she stole a brief glance between the boys and Warren."Besides.. Seems like a better seating over there at the open table by them." She all but casually pointed her hand at the free table behind the boys as she crossed over with a click of her heels as the Crow stood with her back turned over papers. With that she took a seat behind Jeydon , Vincent and the others as she crooked her finger to them , grinning.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ , @Little_Ghost98

~ Kali M. Tadachi - Artsy Kitsune ~

Kali all but continued to smile as she watched the teacher from her position passing out folders to all.. She was pretty sure that this teacher was so not going to be on her favorites list this year. At that she turned her gaze back upon Kellin with a chuckle as she shook her locks back over her shoulder's in silken tumbles." Well I know you can sing but , I know for sure you have been learning new instruments last I checked in on you." She beamed brightly with constant happiness to him as she remained rested back in the desk chair. She all bit laughed as she cupped her hand quick over her lips at his comment on the teacher.. As it seemed she had finished up and began to retreat down the rows of desk situated about the room." Well thankfully would you look at that? I believe we have just earned our well needed freedom from the teacher... Who can I say looks like the sweetest woman around." She grinned teasingly as she stretched within her chair to loosen her muscles and finally get some freedom at hand.

@UnboundDestiny

Last edited:
☆Vincent C. Monroe-The Hot Headed Demigod Jock☆

"Yeah maybe we can all get a date sometime. I mean I have the best chance of course. I mean look at us who wouldn't want to date us." Vinny started to flex his muscles, smirking at some of the Freshmen girls as they started to giggle. "Alright boys this week I'm gonna ask Liberty out...and you two need to get girls. If I'm off the market, you'll both have way better chances." He sat back down and he started to mock Miss Crake, her voice was torture.

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98 @Juralyn

☆Lunah G. Carrington-The Witch Princess☆

Lunah sat there in her own world, she was thinking about The Witch Gathering. When it came to planning events, Lunah was the master. She did happened to here Liberty talk about Vincent Monroe, Lunah smirked and rolled her eyes. "Libby, if you want I can just put a love spell on Vinny. " She started to laugh, she was half joking about the love spell idea. "When is this crap going to end, before I throw a chair at her." Lunah folded her arms annoyed about this whole orientation thing. She was glad that Nyxan wanted to get up and do something. "Looks like you want a teacher more then a student." Lunah grinned and stood up, ready to mingle.

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98 @Shayla

☆Plastica H. XOXO-The Air Head Cheerleader☆

Plastica was dreaming of make up and new outfits, a great dream. Then the dream changed into a darker one. There were clowns and they were holding torches...she jumped out of her sleep. If her face could show expression, she would be terrified. Looking around she could see that this boring lecture was still going on. She stood up spotting her Cheerleader sister, Alysette. She was one of the girls on the team that Plastica got really close to. Her long doll like legs moved silently on the school floor. She stood in front of Alysette. She waved her signature over the rainbow wave. "Hey Aly, I had that creepy nightmare again. What have you been up too?" Her voice was like a cartoon character's.

Interaction ( s ) : @Little_Ghost98

☆Patrick A. Vanderpump-The Gossip Fairy☆

Patrick smirked at Dan, he took a seat next to him. Patrick has had a crush on Dan for a while now, but he couldn't tell if he was gay, straight, or bi. He would usually just flirt with no shame, but Dan was different. "Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling." Patrick started swaying back and forth, bumping Dan on purpose. He started to laugh. "Hey at least you know when it comes from me, it's out of love." Patrick thought about giving him a hug, but he didn't want to get hit or anything. "So what did you do over the summer, did you miss me." He raised one of his eyebrows.

Interaction ( s ) : @IceQueen

_|Dan|_
Dan flushed slightly as he sung to him, and he punched his arm lightly. "Stop it." He groaned, rubbing his eyes. "It's too early." He added, looking over to the side. No matter how many times he had seen Patrick, it became harder and harder to hide his sexuality from him. I mean, in front of most people it was tough, but it was especially tough seeing as one of his best friends as also insanely hot. He cleared his throat as he looked over at Patrick, smiling slightly. "Of course I missed you. You are my friend." He said, punching his arm lightly again. He was never good with flirting, especially since Patrick was openly gay, and it was really obvious. He just wasn't sure he was getting the signs.
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ Patrick

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.