Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
=~Alexiana~=
Alexiana blushed at Luka's comment. She tried not to make it obvious that she had a crush on Axel, but with Luka being an incubus, he knew that they had a thing for each other. "Oh thank you for that Luka. It means so much." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Do you guys think we should head back to class? 2nd starts soon." Alexi may not have liked school, but she did love her guitar class and she wasn't going to miss a chance to play.
@IceQueen @Titana

%Declan%
Declan felt his arm brush against Sydney's and she looked up at him, smiling. He could tell that she was at a loss for words, which made him chuckle. Declan took a look at Sydney's schedule. "Well it looks like we have, homeroom together of course, free period and Calculus." He smiled, handing back her schedule.
@Alison

"Go without me. We all know I don't show up half the time anyways." Luka says with a chuckle as he starts to slightly dance to his song in which he played.

@Little_Ghost98

Sydney blushed again and turned her head the other way to regain herself."Oh, well at least I'll know someone in those classes,"she says with a chuckle."Anyway, do you know when 2nd period starts? We headed here really early because we weren't sure and I didn't want to be late. Which, speaking of, how's your brother? I know he says he's okay but really, how is he?"she asks looking at him again with concern in her eyes.

@Little_Ghost98

Avalia looked at him and nodded "Neat... Kinda interesting.. never met a dragon before.. thats awesome!" She said but contained herself. She was letting herself get to giddy and her disposition suddenly changed to a more stoic form. "Well, I am sorry to hear about your mother... I don't understand why the others would do such a thing.. I dont see that its right. I like to welcome people with open arms as I feel that is the right thing to do... kinda goes against what I was taught but none the less I find you interesting.." She mumbled out.

@RogueRaven12

"Yes and I prey there are more people like you in this world but this is the world we live in. People look out for themselves. Its kill or be killed. Survival of the fittest." Garyx shrugged and then gave her a smile. "Hey, you should meet my master someday. Hes a demigod but unlike a human or a god in every way. Hes been looking out for me since the accident." He looked down. "I would be dead if he didnt take care of me." He chuckled in amusement. "But look at me, telling a complete stranger my deep mysterious past. Though you've probably told me more within the past couple of minutes. He laughed and whispered "how do you know Im not using you?" He purred softly in her ear.

She looked up at Kain then and a small smile came onto her tanned face. "I know what you mean too many Deities here it is quite suffocating though I have not really talked to any of them, too many around really to try. I like the peace and quite makes it easier to think." she said her golden eyes on his almost glowing red eyes as she pushed her long dark hair to one side.

[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/13357/']@Eldanon1[/URL]

Kain swung himself up out of his chair walked over to the goddess' chair with an inhuman speed and grace. "I'm Kain, and what might your name be, goddess?" His entrancing eyes almost glowed with their crimson luster.

Reactions: Nathifa
She looked up at him unafraid and unfazed at how fast he had gotten to her. "I am Khepri, It is a pleasure Kain." she said softly with a smile on her tanned face as one of her fire lotus's floated up then. It was the first time she actually wanted to talk to anyone or someone had really approached her to speak with her.

@Eldanon1

"I assure you, the pleasure is all mine, lord Khepri." The vampire did a small bow in respect to the goddess. "If I may ask, what is it you are drawing? Im fascinated by art and drawings." His tongue flicked briefly over his lips as he was in the habit of doing.

@Nathifa

Color came to her face then and she picked up the drawing pad. "I draw anything I see or that I like, I drew everyone here I...was working on you." she said to him as she showed him the charcoal drawing that was unfinished.

@Eldanon1

|||Axel|||
Axel blushed at Luka's comment and he coughed lightly, playing it off as a joke. He chuckled a bit and sat up, shaking his head free of grass. "Yeah, we should go to class. Sadly, I don't think mine will be as exciting as yours." He joked, getting up off the grass and looking at Alexi. With a smile, he bowed and offered his hand. "Milady." He joked, waiting for her hand.
@Little_Ghost98

"Hmm..." Kain observed the drawing without a trace of emotion on his face. Finally, after a minute or two, he spoke. "I like it. You have talent, although those are empty words when speaking to a powerful immortal being."

She gave him a bright smile then. "Why thank you and please I am still learning to control my own powers, I do not have a mentor as of yet my real father is too busy to do much and my adoptive family kinda does not want me around, they are the religious type and they fear me and my father kinda threatened them after he found out what they did to me." she stopped a moment realizing that she was telling someone her life story that she barely knew. "I am sorry I am sure you do not want to hear my sob story of my life."

@Eldanon1

"Yes and I prey there are more people like you in this world but this is the world we live in. People look out for themselves. Its kill or be killed. Survival of the fittest." Garyx shrugged and then gave her a smile. "Hey, you should meet my master someday. Hes a demigod but unlike a human or a god in every way. Hes been looking out for me since the accident." He looked down. "I would be dead if he didnt take care of me." He chuckled in amusement. "But look at me, telling a complete stranger my deep mysterious past. Though you've probably told me more within the past couple of minutes. He laughed and whispered "how do you know Im not using you?" He purred softly in her ear.

Avalia raised up on the tips of her toes feeling alittle uncomfortable in her own skin. "Uhm... Yeah.." She mumbled out as she watched him. "I know how that feels... I was kinda like uhm... fight or die... Norse fighting... its kill or be killed... Im stronger for it though..." She continued. Her voice quieter than before. "Well... Your master.... You cant be someone slaves or endentured servent.. everyone is free... well I hope he is a nice person." She continued before he purred into her eyes. She actually squeaked and turned around. She looked horribley innocent in that moment "Well! If you are I will have to kill you.... You know.." She responded back trying to act strong after squeaking.

"So I take it you are a new god who lives among humans? I dont understand why that is such a common practice among deities these days. So are you a god or a demigod?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She watched him then. "I am a Demigod my father was a god my mother was human I never knew her and I barley met my father." she said to him as she set down her drawing pad.

@Eldanon1

"Oh well that explains a few things. So you have a considerably shorter lifespan than a god..." Kain appeared to be deep in thought his brow creased with concentration. "It would also explain why I havent heard of you. I have heard of most gods and goddess', even if only their name. Anyway, this means you have powers far exceeding that of a human. Tell me, how strong and fast are you?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She still watched him carefully. "I trained a little with my father and I exceeded past his power, he explained that was why he had to give me up. That and my mother would be killed as well but I have been training myself for quite some time now." she said as the fiery lotus vanished in a fiery smoke.

@Eldanon1

"Well if that is all, ms. God, I should be getting back to class." He was about to walk off but he stopped and said "oh and if you don't already have a date, would you like to go to the back to school party with me? I'm not that into parties but these are actually a lot of fun. It's not a date but just as friends. It's always better to go with someone then to go stag." He gave her a kind smile. "I hear this year is going to be one of the best. If your going with your boyfriend then forget I asked." He kept his watchful eyes on her. He was like a cat stalking his prey, waiting for the right time to strike.

@Angelic Fusion

"Yes well that doesnt quite explain my question. Maybe it would help clear out a few webs if you told me who your father was."

She hesitated for a moment and at first it looked at though she would not tell him. She seemed to be debating on telling or not. Finally she took a breath and let it out. "My father is Anubis." she said to him.

@Eldanon1