Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

%Declan%
Declan nodded and smiled. "Exactly! I'm just glad we're around some friends and family here to kinda help and get our mind off of things. Plus it's great to be here where people actually understand you." The two of them walked into the choir class and sat down. This was actually one of his slower classes and he didn't like the teacher all that much, but he really did love singing.
@Alison

Sydney
"Yeah, James keeps telling me that I'll fit in here and feel at 'home'. Whatever that means,"Sydney says slowly, standing beside Declan."It just seems like an ordinary school right now, I don't know how it will make me feel at 'home'." Sydney goes through the class slowly, not very much enjoying the teacher. She always seemed to glare right towards Declan and Sydney and it made her feel uncomfortable. She figured there was no use in starting off the year with a teacher on her bad side, so instead she just shrugged it off and sang, something she loved more than anything.

@Little_Ghost98

"I guess I will take my leave. Im afraid I must feed before my hunger becomes insatiable. " A twinge of regret flashed on his face.

(SORRY! Ive been busy)

"Oh that is quite understandable, I will be here." she said softly as she sat back down.
(It is all cool :3)

(I never got the notification sorry!)

Luka

Meanwhile in his dorm room for how ever long if was since he last got out for class Luka rolls off his bead and with a thump her groans. "Fuck." He mutters under his breath not remembering anything other then playing his violin in a graveyard. "Do I even question what had happen?" He wondered before stretching out his body and walking to a shower.

(OMG I FEEL SO BAD I NEVER GOT NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS...DAMN)

Lucifer
Lucifer laughed a little, "Yeah they were, full of making teachers mad at us that is." The smile remained on his face. "Sorry about that book." He remembered her letting him have it, she literally was the first girl to intimidate him. He smiled and put his hands in the leather jacket. "So tonight?" He looked at her, "Did you wanna go and sit up with me for a hour?" He smiled, he wanted to spend all the time he could with her.
@Poisoned Rose

Roselynn
Rose smiled at him brushing her purple hair back from her face, "I would really like Lucifer." She still remembered when she tore into him when he singed her book that was the day they had become really good friends and the first day she had the guts to speak to anyone not to mention her telekinesis throwing him into the wall with her wild influx of anger. Rose was still the normally the shy girl with people she really did not know all to well but around her friends she was the extreme goofball.

(Time Skip has happened! All Conversations have been rapped up, and if they haven't please finish them in PM)

}{ Lucifer }{
The day had seemed to slip by faster than normal, as Lucifer anticipated the night he would spend with Rose. He put on his outfit for the back to school bash that night. Walking outside to the cemetery, he sensed something odd was in the air, something deathly. He didn't understand it, but he knew he had felt it before, but this time it was dull almost completely faded. Shaking his head, he saw some of the set up crew bring out tables, taking his phone out of his back pocket he sent Rose a text -Hey, I came a little early, meet me here, okay?- After sending it he went to help out the guys would unloaded the tables and chairs from a U-haul that was owned my the school.
@Poisoned Rose

/*/Jade/*/
Jade could have totally blown off crew set-up if it wasn't for the fact she helped organize the bash. As she pulled out some seats from the back of the U-haul, her hand was placed on the surface of the truck when some idiot dropped it one her hand, "SHIT!" She could feel her bones crush a little. The guy that had been handing out chairs start to apologize frantically, and Jade just looked up at him and waved her non broken hand over the other and all was fine. "Shh...If you don't tell I won't." Jade pointed to the fact he was using his own magic to help him haul the chairs out of the back.​

Roselynn
Rose was putting the finishing touches on her outfit when her phone buzzed with a text message. She picked up her phone and noticed it was Lucifer who had texted her. She smiled and grabbed her jacket heading out out of her dorm room. ~I am on my way to help you set up.~ she sent it and slid it into the pocket of her jacket she made her way to the cemetery where the party was to held this evening and shivered some not because she was cold but because of the sense of the air around her which contained mostly death but not the death she was accustomed to. She furrowed her eye brows when it suddenly dissipated. She approached Lucifer her jacket was unbuttoned revealing the black dress she wore underneath her purple hair in a mass of curls over her right shoulder.​

|||Axel|||
Axel knew they where having a huge party that afternoon, and he knew that his bestie was hosting it. Smiling, he walked down to the graveyard with his button down flannel on, keeping himself toasty warm with some jeans and a dog tag around his neck. Walking out, he saw Lucifer, and smiled at him. "Hey." He said, looking around. "Is Alexi here?"
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98

}{ Lucifer }{
After sitting up all the tables needed for the bash, Lucifer felt his phone buzz a little, it was Rose. A large grin was plastered to Lucifer's face instantly. Finishing securing the tables, Lucifer turned to see Rose. He couldn't help but check her out a little...scratch that a lot. "Wow... " Shaking his head, which brought him back down to reality, "I mean, you look gorgeous Rose." Looking down at himself, his cheeks flushed red. "I slightly feel a little under dress now. Oh but don't worry I love that dress on you." As Lucifer spoke, he walked over and kissed her cheek, she literally was breathe taking. Though when Axel approached him and asked him about Alexi, he looked around a minute. "I don't think so...I mean she hasn't shown up yet." It was a little odd that Alexi hadn't even shown up to the one thing she was so sit on everyone coming.
@Poisoned Rose & @IceQueen

]-[Roselynn]-[
Rose blushed a few shades before taking off her jacket and turning it into a bracelet and slide it onto her wrist. "Thank you Lucifer." She said as he kissed her cheek. She hugged him before he could step away and then stepped to his side when their friend Axel approached asking about Alexi one of her friends. She shook her head slowly, "I did not see her when I arrived and that was moments ago. She might be still getting ready in her dorm. You are more than welcome to help us out here while you wait." she gave him a soft smile but subconsciously reached for Lucifer's hand.​