Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

Avalia stared at the board and just got up suddenly. The Guitar teacher looked at her like she had two heads as she walked out. When outside she finally let out a large sigh of relief. "Oh thank you.... That was going to end me.." She mumbled before sitting down in the hallway outside the classrooom. She held her hand out and make a visage of the ring appear. "Oh, Please don't let anyone hold that.... I don't want to clean up ashed Mortal.." She mumbled before shaking her head and yawning loudly. She then began to tapp on the floor as she looked around to the peope walking around. She didn't recognize any of them but never the less she waited to talk to someone once more.

"It was alright, I suppose, I didn't really do much of anything." Amelia broke away from Mercy's hug, an eternal smile stained on her face. "What about you? How was your's? I really missed you!" Amelia was a lot more hyper and excited than she looked. She had to contain herself so that she wouldn't get anymore weird looks than they were already getting.

@Little_Ghost98

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled widely at her and laughed. "Nice to see you too." He said, gently smacking her face with his tail as he sat down on the ground next to her. The vampire guy was strange to say the least. He kind of just wished he would, stop being weird, it was freaking him out. He shook it off, quite literally actually, as he shook his head, snuffing softly before leaning back. "My summer, well, it was quite dull actually. Being crammed inside my old family home was no fun." He added.
@Little_Ghost98

Emit a young Grim sat nestled comfortable with his back on a tree as he sat upon a headstone in the cemetery. His cello gripped in his left as it bow rested in his right. The world around him faded as he took a soft breath in and struck the first cord of the "Tre Giorni Son Che Nina" Is started low and lament-full and was slow to crescendo tell it could be softly heard through out the cemetery. The serene expression on his face was almost as unheard of. Unless you saw or heard him play before. Those who were not new to the school would have a clue who it was playing in the cemetery. It was either this, start a rebellion or sit locked up in a classroom where the only thing more oppressive then the lighting of the room Was the silly subject that this hour's class was. Now Mythology may not be the worst subject ever but it was nothing compared to him playing he loved this, the feeling of the bass as it vibrated through his being. The emotion that wrapped him to his core as his bow struck the next cord. . The young Grimm continued to play. His fingers swiftly shifting from note to note as he slide his hand down the neck of his cello. It had been a while since he had played in the cemetery well, since the last day of Sophomore year. He played here almost every day since he had come to Ghost. Hell this might as well have been his room. He came out here at night to play for the ones who rested in the cemetery. Those who could hear it could feel the raw emotion of the piece as he rocked and swayed to keep the time of the song. A sharp inhale as he pulled the bow towards him was the only sound that came from his mouth.

Luka

Luka looked in front of himself and blinked. What had he missed while zoned out. "What?" He asks confused before sing Axel. "Long time no see man!" He smiles up at Axel before sitting up. "I forgot what was going on until just now. Talk about out of it." "Oh that reminds me. You wouldn't believe who my room mate is. None other then your ex Lexi." He muttered.

@Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen

~:~Roselynn~:~
Rose put a hand up to her cheek where Lucifer had kissed her and her thoughts were interrupted by Ivy as she looked at her, "Yeah sure." That was when his back pack caught her eye she leaned down and picked it up, "Ok lets go. I have Mythology." She smiled some a light blush still on her cheeks as she exited the class room and spotted Lucifer. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder lightly, "You forgot this Lucifer." She said a bit shyly before kissing his cheek then grabbed Ivy's hand and ran down the hall with her all the way to the Mythology class room. She stopped outside the door breathing heavily. "I cannot believe I just kissed him on the cheek... Ivy what the hell came over me?" She looked at her newest friend with wide eyes. "I am going on a date with Lucifer... I can't... what did I do?" She groaned embarrassed at herself for acting the way she did. When all she really wanted to do was to grab Lucifer's hand and walk to class with him, but that was just to far outside the realms of any possibilities. She calmed her breathing and closed her eyes letting a calmness wash over her. "I can do this. Everything will go great. I am not going to ruin my chances with him." She said softly to herself but she knew that Ivy could probably hear her words.
@Autumn_Burns_Red and @RogueRaven12

Ivy giggled at the way Rose was acting and she said "you are so cute." She smiled as she hugged her tightly. "You are going on a date with Lucifer so today, Im going to make you look just stunning. All the boys will be jealous of your beauty." She laughed a little. "And if you need anything, I am right here." Ivy was so happy, she made a close friend like Rose. She felt like she could really talk to her. "I should be getting to class but I'll talk to you later?" She looked at Rose curiously, afriad that Rose will tell her to screw off like everyone else had done to her.

War
War chuckled at his brother. "Hey, at least she didn't chuck it at you." walking away, he was asked where he was going. "We have awhile, I am going to explore." War, for awhile explored both the west and south wings of the school, before coming upon a girl with dark hair sitting on the floor. "I take it from you being out here, this isn't the most exciting day of your life." He smiled, "The names War, whats yours?"

@Angelic Fusion

Avalia looked up at the man who approached her. Her eyes scanned all of his features before he even began to speak. "Hello... It is nice to meet you... Uhm.. War." She said realizing his name was represntitive of her Divine Place. "War.... Kinda funny consideing I am.." She caught herself again before she spilled her guts out as to what she was. "I am studying War and other things at home so its kinda funny that your name is like that." She fixed herself while screaming in her mind. All the while keeping her composure " It is not a very exciteing place.... trust me this is one of the most boring times of my life... I hate just existing."

@Autumn_Burns_Red

War looked at her, "I am named after the horsemen of War." he was rather proud of where he came from and who his father was. He then started to frown cause he remembered leaving his family when he was turned into a archdemon...his father told him it was a great honor to become one of the devil's closest demons. Shakng his head he pressed it out his mind. "So, why come then? I mean i would rather be home than here." he smiled.
@Angelic Fusion

Avalia looked to him and smiled "Thats kinda neat.. I am named for well... I don't know why but I am told it has significant meaning at the end battle." She stated non chalantly. "Also I am here because my parents tell me that I need to get to know the people... you know... right..?" She stumbled hoping he atleast knew aht she meant but knew that he wouldn't no one here yet knew what she meant and it kinda isolated her. She didn't think herself above them but literally was above them most of the time watching.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Garyx walked into school late as usual. He frowned a little as he sniffed the air and shuddered in disgust. He was glad no humans went to this God forsaken school but he still couldn't wait till he graduated. He let out a heavy sigh as he walked down the hallway, looking at all the students. To them, he was that weird emo kid that never talked to anyone but he was far from that. He snickered in amusement. He walked into his mythology class. He looked around at everybody before sitting in the far back and letting out another sigh. First day and so far it was uneventful. What should he expect? Him to find a dead body? He laughed a little to himself.

War smiled a little, "not fully, but i can say i kinda do...I think..." pausing, War took a breathe, "do you mean kinda getting to know what makes each of us tick...possibly? Maybe not." War smiled for a minute, he felt like he sounded stupid. He didn't like thinking on why someone choose to go here, but he wouldn't pressure her into telling him why either. He just stood there a frowned for a moment and then reformed his smile.
@Angelic Fusion

Last edited:
~Lucifer~
Lucifer rubbed his cheek a little, before realizing that his next period was with Rose. He stood for a moment in the hallway, and embraced the fact that he could tell she might just like him. He smiled and started to walk towards the Mythology classroom. He couldn't stop thinking about tonight, and began to become nervous. Nearing the classroom, he froze. Pulling out his phone, He text Seth -S.O.S-. Returning the phone to his pocket, he stepped into the room to wait. Looking up a little as he walked, he saw her with Ivy. Smiling, he continued by her and took a seat next to the window.
@Poisoned Rose @Little_Ghost98

~:~Roselynn~:~
Rose gave Ivy a hug goodbye, "I will most likely see you in our room." She said with a small smile before entering the classroom. She seen Lucifer walk past her and a small blush graced her cheeks as she made her way to the seat next to his. She fiddled with he rose locket around her neck nervously. There was a hidden pocket in her dress that held her phone she slipped a hand into the pocket and pulled her phone out and unlocked it pulling up the contacts screen and put her phone on Lucifer's desk. "So that we can talk to each other when we don't have the same class."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Avalia looked at War and sigh quietly "No.. I could care less how you all act as long as you dont kill each other and stuff." She explains before shaking her head and yawning "Surprisingly... I cant wait for that whatever it is tonight... I have a weird feeling about this place and well... Someone else like me well kinda like me just got here... That feeling is unmistakble and I need to find them" She stated before standing up and smileing at War "It was nice to talk to you and I will see you tonight" She finished before making her way towards the Mythology room.

@Autumn_Burns_Red @RogueRaven12

When Avalia walked into his mythology class, Garyx snickered. "So you sought me out." He ran a hand through his flaming red hair. "Excuse me teach but I have better things to do then be in here." He stood up quietly and led Avalia outside of the room. He crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall. "So who knew another God resides here?" He narrowed his eyes at her, watching her very closely. It was clear he didn't trust her and wasn't planning on trusting her anytime soon. He sneered. "Just so you know, the Gods outcasted me so I'm not considered one of them."

Avalia looked at him as she was led out of the room. When they got outside of it she just looked at him and listend closely as he spoke. She kenw nothing of anyone being cast out of even that a god wasn't considered a God at all. "Uhm.... really? Why would they do that? I mean... I didn't know of anything of the like... I am kinda... young like... really young so I don't know much of anything to be honest.." She said suddenly due to her feeling rather comfortable around the other God. "So... Uhm... its nice to meet you I guess and well... Its nice to see another God among the mortals... I mean... I kinda felt isolated.." Avalia said to him.

@RogueRaven12

Avalia looked at him as she was led out of the room. When they got outside of it she just looked at him and listend closely as he spoke. She kenw nothing of anyone being cast out of even that a god wasn't considered a God at all. "Uhm.... really? Why would they do that? I mean... I didn't know of anything of the like... I am kinda... young like... really young so I don't know much of anything to be honest.." She said suddenly due to her feeling rather comfortable around the other God. "So... Uhm... its nice to meet you I guess and well... Its nice to see another God among the mortals... I mean... I kinda felt isolated.." Avalia said to him.

@RogueRaven12

"Well... I was originally cast out for being born. I was born in the human world so they thought that I wasn't a God despite my parents both being powerful Gods. Because they cast me out, my parents abandoned me. I havent seen them since." He seemed to be remembering his past. "They might have let me come back when they realized how powerful I was but I used that power to kill humans and apparently thats a big no no in the God world." He sighed. He then smiled kindly at her. "Well yeah I've been around but it is really nice to see a God here. To be honest, I've never met another God before since they hate coming to this world." He rubbed the back of his head. "But it would be cool if we could be friends, erm..." He waited for her to tell him her name.

"Well... I was originally cast out for being born. I was born in the human world so they thought that I wasn't a God despite my parents both being powerful Gods. Because they cast me out, my parents abandoned me. I havent seen them since." He seemed to be remembering his past. "They might have let me come back when they realized how powerful I was but I used that power to kill humans and apparently thats a big no no in the God world." He sighed. He then smiled kindly at her. "Well yeah I've been around but it is really nice to see a God here. To be honest, I've never met another God before since they hate coming to this world." He rubbed the back of his head. "But it would be cool if we could be friends, erm..." He waited for her to tell him her name.

Avalia smiled at him but began to frown at hearing his sad story. "Im so sorry to hear that... Well... Although I am a God of War... I find that horrific and yes... I will be your friend." She said to him before running a hand through her black hair revealing her elven ears. "My name is Avalia... I am Elven in appearence... So... Whom do I hve the pleasure of addressing." She said with a small giggle. She felt giddy around him for some reason. Being around someone who knew what it felt like caused her to relax considerably. "Well... I am young so... I don't know to much about this god stuff... Its kinda nice to see someone abit older but still looks so... young.."