Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

Avalia smiled at him but began to frown at hearing his sad story. "Im so sorry to hear that... Well... Although I am a God of War... I find that horrific and yes... I will be your friend." She said to him before running a hand through her black hair revealing her elven ears. "My name is Avalia... I am Elven in appearence... So... Whom do I hve the pleasure of addressing." She said with a small giggle. She felt giddy around him for some reason. Being around someone who knew what it felt like caused her to relax considerably. "Well... I am young so... I don't know to much about this god stuff... Its kinda nice to see someone abit older but still looks so... young.."
"Well being a God, we can choose whatever appearance we wish similar to witches except were clearly more powerful. I can look like an old man if I wish. It's an ability we all have but not everyone can perform it. It takes a lot of skill. The older you are, the better the skill you have and the better the control," he explained. "I can teach you some day." He gave her a fake smile. He wasn't a good person like he was making himself out to be. He was deciding whether or not he could use her to his advantage. God of war, huh? He thought to himself. He wondered if she knew Kratos. He chuckled a little to himself. Doubtful since she was so young. He doubt if she even knew about Kratos. She would probably learn it in her mythology class if she had it. He then realized she was still standing there while he got lost in his thoughts and he flashed her a grin.

Avalia blankly looked at him "So... Changing our appearances... Oh that sounds wonderful... I already know alot but my family is Norse... and Celtic... So I mean.. all we are is war... So I mean.. I am good with that." she mumbled trying to gather her thoughts to seem at least Semi-capable. "Since you are older you may know Tyr.. My father... The Norse god of War.. I was trained as a Berserker... following in his footsteps at least." She continued not really caring if she was spilling her guts out. "I can control the Primordial Elements... I also think I am tainted with the blood of the Fire Giant Serter that is one day to destroy the world in the end battle know as the Ragnarock.... kinda funny isn't it... that's why I am so tall... I have Giant in me.." She blurted out suddenly.

@RogueRaven12

Garyx laughed at how she was just telling him all of this probably confidential stuff to him. "You are adorable. Yes I know of Tyr but I've never met him. Again, kinda casted out of the God realm but my father is Chronepsis, the dragon deity of fate death and judgement. He guides us dragons into the afterlife but as Ive been told, he doesn't talk or communicates with others. He can also tell the future so it has been rumored but Ive never met him. I'm also the unknown son of Eris, the goddess of chaos, strife and discord. She's the twin sister of Ares. At least she stayed for a few days before abandoning me." He sighed as he told her this story about who his parents were.

Ooc: It took me longer to write this out then usual because my computers being really really slow. I'm using two different mythologies to create Garyx because he's originally a DnD God but I added my own back strory for him and I added a bunch o stuff about him. His father is another DnD God while his mother is a Greek Goddess

Khepri had arrived early to the school and had found a spot for herself at a unoccupied table, she pushed back her long curly brown hair and had pulled out several drawing utensils and a large drawing pad and sat down smoothing down her golden laced top and dark jeans. She had noticed most of the rest of the school filing in then and her golden green eyes watch them, taking in every person the uncertainty. She opened her hand and a crackling noise could be heard for a moment until a fire lotus was created. She sat it onto the table and her eyes then traveled to her drawing pad as she started her artwork, drawing everyone she saw.

Kain left the cemetary and slipped his way back inside the school with a sigh. He made his way back to homeroom and grabbed an empty chair, flopping down into it with a certain finesse and grace. The vampire glanced around the classroom silently, surveying all the students.

Khepri looked up for a brief moment seeing as someone new entered the classroom and sat down. She could tell by his aura that he was not human. She stared at him longer than what was proper and caught herself and her black eye lined golden green eyes looked by down at her work turning to a new page to draw on. She had picked up her pencil and bit the bottom of her lip a moment before she started her work again.

=~Alexiana~=
Alexiana frowned and placed her hand on top of Luka's. "I am so sorry for you." She said in a melancholy tone then laughed. "I honestly don't think he likes you, but oh well. Just tell me if he talks crap about me." She shrugged. Alexi was sorry for anyone that had the unrequited pleasure of talking to or sharing any type of room with Evan. Considering Alexi felt a bit awkward, and he was leaving soon, she decided to answer his question with a simple: "Alexi and I was created like 6 or 7 years ago." She shrugged. I honestly don't remember." She turned back to Axel and smiled. She had always had a crush on him, ever since they met freshman year. "Gosh I wish you would've called me over break. We could've hung out." She giggled.
@Eldanon1 @IceQueen @Titana

$~Mercy~$
Because she hadn;t seen her girlfriend in so long, she was really excited to see her today. "I wish we would've hung out over the summer. 3 months is too long not to see you gorgeous." She giggled.

%Declan%
Declan smiled at Sydney. He was really thinking about asking her to the party, kinda as a date, but then again there was his fear of rejection that made it hard. "Uhm, it was pretty alright I guess. Neither good or bad. I'm sure you heard about what happened with Lexi and my brother. That was pretty much the only highlight of the summer." He shrugged. He had seen his fair share of bad break ups, but the one between Alexiana and his brother had definitely broken the scale on the "Oh shit!" meter.
@Alison

|||Axel|||
Axel sighed, looking at her. "Well I would have.... if my parent's hadn't taken my phone away so I could be social." He said dully as he looked at her, before snuffing, blowing the strands of her hair. "And it would have been nice to hang out, next time I shouldn't go home, I should just go with you." He joked, rolling onto his back.
@Little_Ghost98

=~Alexiana~=
Alexi smiled and sat up, propping her head up on her hands. "I'd be completely okay with that to be honest." She giggled. Spending all summer with Axel Johnson would be heaven on earth to her.
@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Yeah.. That was pretty... Intense,"Sydney says with a small chuckle. "Anyway, so do we have any other classes together? That way I'd at least know someone and hopefully we could hang out more,"she says grabbing her schedule from her back pocked and stepping beside Declan. She showed him her schedule and felt their shoulders brush against each others and she couldn't help but blush slightly."Oh, um..."Sydney's mind goes blank and no she doesn't say anything, she just stares up at Declan slightly with a soft smile.

@Little_Ghost98

|||Axel|||
Axel laughed softly, poking her nose quietly. "Well then, I might just have to do that this summer." He said softly, smiling. "And then we can party all night long, and watch movies." he said, just daydreaming about the things he could do with a whole summer just him and his best friend.
@Little_Ghost98

Kain's bloodred eyes fell on the girl (Khepri) drawing at a desk near him. He smirked slightly and spoke in her direction. "Another goddess, huh? I've gotta tell you I feel outnumbered. There are so many deities at this dchool compared to the number of vampires."

• Love
~Luka~

Luka rolled over with a groan. "Ugh! Lovers lovey dove shit!" He groans jokingly "Just make out already!" Luka being part incubus could tell when someone wanted each other and it was a rather annoying talent on his half. He say up and looked to the darkened sky and then back to his school bag and instrument in its case. Deciding to play he reached over and gathered his violin and begun his song. Ave Maria filled the graveyard which they where in along with courtyard.

@Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
~Lucifer~
Lucifer looked at her as she slid the phone over. Smiling he took it and entered his number. Saving the number, he handed her phone back. "There now you can reach me at anytime, day or night." He spoke as he shifted in his seat to face her, leaning in he spoke again, "So how was your summer Rose? I want to know all about." He grinned. To be completely honest, Lucifer really did want to know about everything that happened to her good or even bad, being he was away the entire time. He missed her more than he missed anyone in the school, and he regretted not talking to her last year, so he could keep in touch with her.

@Poisoned Rose

~:~Roselynn~:~
She smiled at him and slipped her phone back into her mysterious pocket, "Well I spent most of the time in Ireland with my grandparents. I learned some new things about spell-casting and writing. Also got to see my cousins that live over there." She mused as she jumped into how her summer was going she kept babbling on about how much it was fun working with other witches even though they couldn't really match her power. "I wish Jade would have gone with me. Her and I can do a spell together that would normally take up to 10 people to preform." She looked at him with a slight blush. "I babble a lot sorry, so how was your summer Lucifer?"

• Love
~Lucifer~
Lucifer laughed as he followed her story, "Don't apologize for babbling to me, I kinda like it." He grinned and continued to talk with Rose "Well anyways, my summer was fun. Besides the time spent in the underworld with my new father, I was traveling the world. I got to see parts of Italy, France, China, Japan, England, and South America. Wow, when I actually think about it, I visited a lot of places in three months. Though all of them could have been better with...never mind." Lucifer didn't want to tell her the entire time he traveled he though of her and wished she could be there. "I got to meet many supernaturals, and a witch coven in Brazil, which I thought of you and Jade when they offered me a few books to take." Pulling up his bag, he brought out a small book. Handing it over to Rose he smiled "I already gave Jade hers, and here is yours. They are Gemini books, when brought together they can grant you two access to great magic...at least that is what I was told. When I told them about you two, They insisted on Jade and you having these books, since they have no one in their coven who could even use them." He smiled at her.
@Poisoned Rose

She took the book from him and marveled at it, "I've read about books like these, usually the ones with the strongest connection to them are the ones that are born in the sign they are named after." She opened the book and looked inside some rituals in spells inside that she had never seen before. "This is really ancient magic!" she said excitedly, she closed the book and got out of her chair and hugged him. "Thank you so much! This means a lot to me!" she said happily before pulling away and blushing visibly and returned to her seat. Rose remembered that she had gotten him something she reached into her pocket retrieving a necklace; she pulled it out and at the end an aquamarine stone hung on the end wrapped in silver wire in an intricate design. "I made this while in Ireland, for you." She handed it to him with a smile. "It's an aquamarine, its suppose to bring luck and help with worries."​

Avalia looked at him and nodded "Neat... Kinda interesting.. never met a dragon before.. thats awesome!" She said but contained herself. She was letting herself get to giddy and her disposition suddenly changed to a more stoic form. "Well, I am sorry to hear about your mother... I don't understand why the others would do such a thing.. I dont see that its right. I like to welcome people with open arms as I feel that is the right thing to do... kinda goes against what I was taught but none the less I find you interesting.." She mumbled out.

@RogueRaven12

• Love
~Lucifer~
For a split second, Lucifer did not what to let Rose out of the hug, but he had to. He was beyond happy to see her excitement about the spell book he had given her, and even happier to receive the necklace she made for him putting it on, he spoke "Thanks Rose," He didn't know what to say beyond that, it had been years since he was given anything. And this necklace brought back many memories of his biological family. As he examined the stone, he remembered it was his mothers birthstone. His face went from being completely happy to one of sadness and remembrance. He reached out and took her hand. "You don't know how much this means to me..."Stopping to take a breathe, Lucifer hesitated on telling her, but decided if there was anyone he could tell it would be her. "See I love the thought of you making the necklace, but I love the stone more, because my mothers...my real mothers birthstone and favorite stone was aquamarine." He smiled and gave her a hug. It may have been the smallest gift in the world, but to him it was everything he could have asked for.

@Poisoned Rose

Rose smiled and hugged him back holding onto him making it last, "Everyone needs some luck every once in a while and I hope it brings you some." She smiled at him as she heard his story, "I am glad I can bring you something that means a lot to you." She kissed his cheek when they had stepped away. "It has a small amount of magic in it to help you... if you rub on the stone in a tense situation it will help you relax and calm down." She smiled and picked up her book that he had given her. It was such a wealth of knowledge contained in the small book and she knew the theories on how to access the hidden spells inside. "This book means a lot to me. You have no idea."​

Reactions: Nathifa