Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
=~Alexiana~=
Alexi giggled and pushed her hair from in front of her face. "So you're going to the Back To School party tonight in the cemetery right? Jade and I are setting it up this year." She smiled and looked up at him. He was about 6 inches taller than her, which made him a lot cuter. She pulled out her phone, texting Jade: So, since we have to set up for the B2S party tonight, do we have everything? Music, tables, food? The works? c:
@IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled. 'I wouldn't miss one of your ragers for the world." He joked, still holding her hand. He lifted his other hand and moved her hair out of the way, smiling. "You look better like that." He said, poking her nose before he continued walking with her, his cheeks still a little bit pink. He had made a sort of risky move, but he hoped she brushed it off.
@Little_Ghost98

~Jade~
Jade had been in mythology class for a while. She had a lot on her mind...okay, she had James on her mind. She didn't tell him by it being student ran, that she meant her and Alexiana planned it. Feeling the phone buzz in her pocket, she got excited for a moment, but soon realized it was her best friend Alexi. She still smiled, reading it, she checked of the list in her mind. Replying to Alexi: Yeah, everything's good on my end. We still doing lighting by flames right? or should we go classical, either way I have a plan. Returning her phone into her pocket, she slumped down into her seat, it was going to be a long day.
@Little_Ghost98

"I could say the same about you." Kain was very much enjoying the challenge she was giving him. "Im not sure if I can beat you to be completely honest."

"This is a stalemate. Neither of us are gaining or losing..." The vampire sounded very disappointed.

She applied more pressure and the vampires arm started leaning down towards the table.

Kain's eyes widened in shock as he was taken off-guard. He quickly applied more force behind his arm and recovered the lost ground. "Wow, you caught me completely off-guard!" He chuckled slightly.

She chuckled then applying the force again as his arm went down. Both enjoying what was happening.

"Hey! Srop!" He laughed as he wrestled back and forth with her arm.

She still laughed."Stop what?" She questioned as she used her own strength to try and pull his arm down again.

"I will not submit!" Kain began using more and more of his stremgth, trying to win the struggle.

Rose smiled at him happily, "This is beyond words Lucifer, you have made me happy beyond belief!" She could not help but hug him again. "I am glad I can make you happy Lucifer." She reached up and kissed his cheek, "I am really looking forward to our date." She said in a shy whisper before she pulled away and took her seat once more as she stared down at her newest book. She would have to keep it hidden from her parents who would not doubt try to say it belonged to the elders of the coven. She knew they would be wrong, she could feel the book already bonding with her essence as a roses appeared in all the corners with vines connecting them together. She could feel the book hum with ancient magic; she looked over to Lucifer and smiled at him softly. "I am really happy Lucifer."​

A smirk grew on her face then as more force was applied then and the table began to crack with the force both their strengths.

Kain noticed the crack, but he was still determined to beat her. "if the table breaks, its a draw."

She couldn't help but chuckle. "I have to agree and I am impressed Kain

"As am I. I think you might actually be stronger than me." He admitted.

She looked at him still holding herself. "Hmm do you think so?" she questioned as they continued their small debate.

"Maybe... but then again..." He suddenly slammed all his force into her arm, causing the table to completely shatter.

She was caught off guard and her arm almost slammed into the table but she recovered quickly and noticed that the table had shattered under the stress of their strength." Well I guess it is a tie then?"