Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
~Lucifer~
Lucifer smiled and relaxed into his seat, this was a good beginning to a great year. Mythology wasn't his favorite subject at all, but now that Rose sat by him he was excited about it. Looking out the window, he still wondered about his family. Did they miss him? What would they think about him, if they knew about his new "status" as the devils son? He sighed and continued to let his mind wonder, though it wasn't healthy for him. The last time he thought of his family, he tried to see them, but was engulfed in flames and brought to the underworld, warned and kept there for months. With that he never thought of them again, well until now. He started to remember him and his sisters planning his birthday the next week, he smiled and chuckled a little, but his mood flipped and remembered he died a few days before it. His hand formed a fist, he was upset at his newly acclaimed father, but more upset at himself, if he didn't strike a deal, he wouldn't be in hell.

Last edited:
She then released her hand from his. "Well I am impressed with this." she said to him

Kain stood up and bowed his head slightly to Khepri out of respect. "Think you for that, Miss. I had a lot of fun and it was truly a learning experience."

"Yeah.. which I think is just because he holds all his anger inside until he's about to explode and then... he does,"she says with a slight chuckle. Sydney turned her head and looked back up at Declan again, taking another small step back."Yeah I'm sure he'll make it through it. He's tough, it's just that he pretends to be strong all the time and he's not. He'll be okay after some time."

@Little_Ghost98

~:~Roselynn~:~
Rose noted the change in Lucifer's demeanor and did the only thing that she could think of which was to reach over and touch his hand to try to calm him when she was hit with the visions of his family. She could see his mother who was a stunning woman and his sister and father. She was a bit awe struck at his family they had clearly loved Lucifer very much. She pulled her hand away muttering softly, "I am sorry I didn't mean to invade your privacy."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

She stood and smiled."The same goes to you." She said gently bowing herself

-Lucifer-
Lucifer jumped a little at Rose's touch. He could feel her in his mind, and he frowned. Hearing her apologize for it made up for it though. "It is fine." he pulled his hand away from her. No matter how much he liked her, he wasn't fully ready to let her know everything about him. "Sorry, its just a little hard to um...yeah its just hard to talk about them. It puts me into a mood I guess." he smiled at her, and reached up and moved her hair out the way, "just so you know, your eyes are beautiful." he tried to change the subject.

@Poisoned Rose

Rose blushed a deep shade of red, "It wasn't intentional... that is the one thing that is sorta new to me. Seeing into people's past developed this past summer and I haven't mastered it yet." She said hurriedly trying to explain why she was in his head. "It was as much of a shock to you as it was for me." She said softly.

-Lucifer-
Lucifer smiled a little, "I can relate to that." he looked at her, forgetting about his family and focusing on her. He looked up towards the teaching podium and saw he was gone, then looked back at her. "Would you like to see a magic trick?" pulling out his hand, Lucifer focused, without hesitation a death ball began to form, but soon faded out. "Something that came to me over summer, and something i haven't got the hang of." he spoke as he smiled.

So watched him with a stifled laugh, "Looks like we both developed something new." There was a bit of lightness to her voice as she spoke to him. She had her newest book sitting infront of her one of her hands on the covered the book while her other hand rested in her lap. "I got the hang of levitation finally. Do you remember our first year here? When everything kinda floated to the ceiling."

~Lucifer~
Lucifer laughed a little, "Yeah I remember, my binder hit the top of my head when it came back down. I spent a few hours in the nurse's office." It was one of his first memories with Rose, that stuck with him. "Do you remember when I first got my fire teleportation power. It wasn't the greatest time of my life." He winced as the memory appeared in his head.
@Poisoned Rose

"I hated that you actually burned one of my books that year, sorry about the binder I didn't mean to send you to the nurse's office." She gave a small laugh remembering when she had apologized profusely to Lucifer about his binder hitting his head. He had assured her that it was ok but she had still felt pretty bad about it. She smiled as she looked past him for a moment then looked back at him. "Or the time I made some of the class books disappear."​

=~Alexiana~=
Alexi smiled, she was happy that there were at least a few nice and sweet guys like Axel around, instead of the douches she'd always seemed to run into. "You are so nice Axel. Why can't there be more guys like you in the world?" She laughed a bit
@IceQueen

~Lucifer~
Lucifer laughed as he remembered his old Alchemy teacher write formulas on the board from the book, and when he turned around the book was gone. "That was the best, I didn't have homework for a week, cause they had to find where all the books were." That year Lucifer hoped her powers would keep acting out as long as the consequence was no homework. "Sorry about that burning it." He winced when he remember the outburst he received from Rose because of his uncontrollable powers. "I really thought you were going to kill me." He spoke sarcastically.
@Poisoned Rose

|||Axel|||
Axel flashed his winning smile, bowing a bit. "Well, I absolutely one of a kind." He said to her. 'And just for you.' he held back, smiling at her chivalrously. "And besides, only the best girls get to experience my happiness." He said to her, laughing softly as he took her to class.
@Little_Ghost98

=~Alexiana~=
Alexi laughed, "You are such a dork," She punched his arm playfully. "But you're a really really sweet dork." She smiled. "Thanks for walking me to class, you really didn't have to." She looked up at him as they approached her guitar class.
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at her, laughing as she punched his arm. "Oh please, you couldn't hate me if you tried." He said, his tail flicking at her back as they walked. As they reached her class, he squeezed her hand before slipping his hand out of hers. "And seriously, I wouldn't be walking you if I didn't care about you. I just want to see you happy." He said.
@Little_Ghost98

=~Alexiana~=
Alexiana smiled and nodded . "You definitely got that right." She smiled and walked into her guitar class, going into the closet and grabbing her guitar which she named Cardinal and her music book. This class always went by fairly quickly considering she loved it so much. Out of all eight classes, Guitar was her first favorite and Art was her second. Alexi loved being able to show people her creativity through music and art.
(Okay guys so after second, we're gonna skip to the end of the school day and to the party set up.)
@IceQueen

"I thought I was going to kill you as well when you singed my favorite book." She gave him a joking smile. "I mean my favorite book it couldn't have been you know my geometry book." She shrugged and smiled at him all of her purple hair spilling over her left shoulder. "Yeah the disappearance was great we didn't have homework for a while and the teachers pretty much flipped out when they did. Still never figured out it was my powers flipping out." Rose smiled softly, "Our first two years here were something weren't they?"