Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer smiled down at the girl he once saved. He knew why her heart ached, but she could not let her know that. He had compelled her to forget him saving her. " I know what your thinking, Lucifer is the devi,l why would anybody give their son the devils name? While thats a long story for another day." she smiled at him. He felt like he was making progress, but that was short lived. "Actually i was thinking, where the hell did you come from? But my misery is none of your business!" Jade spoke as she got up and stormed off. Touchy, he thought, new approach next time. Lucifer laid back against the bench, stretched back and stood up. Hiding to class, he began to regret enrolling.

|~Alexiana~|
Alexiana giggles and nodded at her friends comment. "I have my car which seats 5 and I think Jade has her truck that also seats 5. I can ask around and see if anyone else has a car. I'm sure Milo would love to spread the news about our party." Alexi smiled and pulled out her phone texting Milo: Hey Milo! Bonfire party going down soon! You have any way to get food and transportation? Tell everyone you know but don't get caught! Like you would (;
Alexiana slipped her phone back in her pocket and looked up at Axel. "As far as food goes, I'm not sure what we can do about that, but I'm sure we can figure out something." She smiled. She was way too excited about this party. There would be night swimming, dancing, music, friends! Everything about this spells great. "So since we're swimming I shall bring my swimsuit and towels and such. This is going to be epic!"

@IceQueen @Tart

Axel smiled as she pulled out her phone. If he could take a trip to the store, they could have some hot dogs, and maybe steak. "Is there a store near by? If so then all we need is music, which is easy since I have a guitar, and portable speakers, if we want more updated music." He said.

Elisabeth
Initially she shook her head, there wasn't anything he or anyone else besides the nurse that could do anything for her. She was and probably always going to have to drink straight from humans. It was something she didn't like but initially Sanctuary didn't like killing people either. Now the girl was a killing machine and good at what she did. She felt however that further explanation was needed and she loved to talk anyway. "No, thanks, I wish there was something you could do but, there isn't. If I need anything, I won't hesitate to let you know, okay?" She flashed a cute smile and noticed Sebastian cautiously looking at the door. His tail lashed back and forth and he hunched down ready to pounce or something. "Eh?" Her eyes traced across the floor where a laser pointer dot was. Her shoulders sank and her head raised until her eyes traced up the legs of her best friend (No, that doesn't sound sexual at ALL -.-) "Oh, Sanctuary!" She smiled and stood disregarding the fact a moment earlier she had the laser with her and now her friend had it. She was a master pick-pocketer, that was for sure. "This is Lucas, Lucas, this is Sanctuary!" Sanctuary nodded slightly and raised an eyebrow but that was the end of her reaction. Thankfully, any words exchanged and Elisabeth knew she would regret it. But Sanctuary seemed to know this and decided to figuratively stab her hopes, as she always did.

"Another one of your useless friends I see," She flashed a fake smile and turned to Elisabeth. "Come on Lizzy, you don't need him." Elisabeth dropped her shoulders and her expression at the same time. "Dammit, why do I even like you?" She thought to herself exhaling air blowing back her bangs from her face. She turned and waved to Lucas calling for her cat who was now sniffing the man.

"You know... I don't even like the guy, you don't have to be an ass about it, more importantly is Lissa, not Lizzy.

"Uh huh, and I am God, what's the difference anyway besides two letters and the way you pronounce it?"

"Perhaps it could be because and entire damn race is after me to KILL me?"

"Oh, well that's a valid excuse, Lizzy suits you. No one is going to know... besides that you may be the only Elisabeth I know of but there are plenty out there, no one is going to come here and kill you anyway. I wouldn't even do it."

"Well that makes me feel a whole shit ton better, thank you Sanctuary."

Elisabeth rolled her eyes as they walked away from the infirmary, her cuts started to heal just a bit and enough to stop the bleeding. She began to viciously wipe up the dry blood now in the hopes no one besides the vampire race would attack her. Most had it out for her and those that didn't know her were new born anyway. As they walked down the hallways they passed an onlooking pass way straight down to the courtyard and saw two people standing and talking. It was nice she wasn't the only one ditching but there was something definitely Different about the two of them, one, probably the female was a witch, the other, most likely the male felt like he gave the same Aura as Sanctuary and not the one where Piss off would have better been used. This aura was like where Sanctuary came from, the dark underworld, as she called it anyway. She pointed to him pausing and knotted her eyebrows. "I have felt his aura before," Said the girl turning to sanctuary who rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, you are dwelling on another guy!? Seriously Elisa-" She was cut off when she approached her friend and looked down at the boy. "Oh, he's a demon, an Archdemon, enemies to archangels and what not, they're supposed to be evil but I don't think they like dwelling in the underworld so... I've never met one." She glanced at the boy surveying him taking in every inch of his being. He was new to her but she wasn't surprised. Archdemons were like the archangels of hell. Not thrown from hell but not hell dwellers either. Where she stood hell was her home, they were like the hermits of the world, neither staying in heaven or hell. She leaned against the window and crossed her arms watching her friend react slightly.

"So, he is... like you?" Sanctuary was taken aback, she never met anyone like her. Virtually no one had been thrown form heaven and hell too. Besides that Archdemons weren't thrown from hell, or heaven, they just were. Sort of the way Elisabeth just was a witch once upon a time. Instwead of displaying her confusion Sanctuary just reacted the way she normally would.

"Nah, don't give me wrong Archdemons are cool, as long as they don't come after you, they kinda kill your kind... well half of your kind. They have a tendency to leave humans alone too... Sick creatures if you ask me."

"I wanna meet him, take me down there?"

"Do you have a death wish? They kill archangels honey."

"So another race wants to kill me, I still wanna meet him, I've never met anyone who was like you."

"But, he's no-"

Now Elisabeth was playing her cute puppy-dog eyes look on the girl and that sort of forced her to unwrap her wings. She knew Sanctuary couldn't say no to her eyes, that's the hole point of using them on her. "No falling in love you witch," Said the girl grabbing her and taking off. She flew through an opening in a skylight and took down towards the two standing and talking to each other. When she landed she pushed Elisabeth off of her. "I don't know why, don't ask, she wanted to meet you, I have business to take care of." She took off again making it back upstairs to watch the encounter from above. Ditching class was okay, it was even better when she needed to watch her friend to protect her though. Sanctuary was sort of like an unpaid watcher to Elisabeth. In reality they didn't meet by chance. Sanctuary had her orders from hell even before she was even a part of it. The order was to keep Elisabeth alive. So, she with the help of the dark lord cursed the vampire that killed her family to bite Elisabeth and change her after their encounter, after that she turned the vampire into the cat Elisabeth carried around with her. Sanctuary stood holding the cat in her arms and stroking him. "Maybe she'll be safe and I won't have to stick around 24/7 and watch her," She laughed watching.

Elisabeth smiled slightly. She used her friends wings a lot, she might of had her own set but she had never actually learned to fly, and hers were really white, like eye blinding white... not to mention they had this nasty habit of setting on fire every time she tried to use them. It was like someone was telling her not to use them. In fear of getting burned though the flames never hurt her she choose, and quite wisely not to use them. She smiled at Lucas and stammered a bit on what to say.

"Sorry about intruding on your guys' conversation, I was just walking to class when I sensed your Aurora, you sort of have the same one as Sanctuary, the girl that brought me down. Um, I am Lissa... and I know this is a shitty introduction but I am curious... I've never met anyone like her before and I know you two aren't exactly alike but you almost are." The explanation Sanctuary gave said that he was nothing like her, and he hunted Elisabeth like for sport. She was curious to know more about him but not just his species him. Because now that she was down here face-to-face with him, Lucas was hot, but Lucifer had a sort of wild side to him ,she wanted to also see if all arch-demons were as cold as Sanctuary or if it was just her past. In reality she didn't need an excuse to meet him ,she just wanted one and this one seemed pretty fitting. Hang around the people that would rather do nothijg more than kill you and make them your friends too, Elisabeth was just that type of person, to be friends with EVERYONE no exceptions.

"Oh, and I noticed your aurora too miss, you are a witch, small world, though I don't have any of my powers any more I still consider myself one, I can kinda talk to animals still but my elemental powers are gone, except fire and ice... But I thin kthat might be because the other cluster-fuck of things I am." Sanctuary face-palmed herself and sighed.

"She's doomed... they'll kill her because of how annoying she is not because of what she is..."

{Huff... and there's more! Okay first paragraph or so goes to Okay it's not letting me tag you guys....} @Sashakiki and @Autumn_Burns_Red

Sorry guys I had to add you manually...

Also... just a fore warning, my posts USUALLY look like this... XD

Alexiana
Alexi nodded. "There's a store like 30 minutes away. You should totally play guitar there and I'll bring my iPod and we can plug it into some speakers or something." Alexiana squealed in excitement.
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled happily, nodding. "Awesome. That sounds like it is going to be the bomb." He said, smiling. "I should tell Geo, she could use a friend or two. Anyone else in mind?" He asked her, smiling softly. He was happy that she was excited for him to play, because he had been dying to play for her for some time now.
@Little_Ghost98

Alexiana
Alexi nodded. "Tell everyone! This is going to be the best party of the year, no doubt. I'll go with you to the store whenever you wanna go." She smiled. Alexiana took a look at the clock. There was 10 minutes left of homeroom and they would be on their way to 2nd period. Alexi looked at Axel. "When were you planing to go to the store?"
@IceQueen

Lucas
Lucas nodded and was about to say something else when the girl he assumed to be Sanctuary walked in. She didn't seem all that nice, dragging Elisabeth away rather quickly. Lucas waved goodbye to her and once they left it was silent in the infirmary. He stretched before grabbing his bag and walking back towards the original class that he was headed too. He had the feeling that he hadn't missed much, since it was just orientation after all. Wandering through the halls he couldn't help but look around. The grounds were rarely this quiet and neat, he supposed since it was the first day, the schools management had decided that it should look at least somewhat decent. He took out his camera and took a quick picture, no sense in not taking advantage of a cool shot.

He finally arrived at his room and opened the door and was met by chaos. The teacher was freaking out over something and had gone off somewhere, and there was a crowd circled around someone. Lucas spotted Zeke in the crowd and went up to him "So what did i miss?" He asked, curious. @Kaz

|||Axel|||
A grin spread across the male's face as he looked at Alexi. "I was thinking just after 8th period." He said, smiling. "Just a small trip, because honestly we don't need anyone else." He said, twiddling his thumbs as he sat there. "I think all we need is hot dogs, hot dog buns, ketchup and mustard, marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers. Anything else?" He asked.
@Little_Ghost98

After realizing Jade had left her stuff on the bench, Lucifer had walked back, finding her there and a guy he recognized as Lucas. He began to conversate with them, apologize for intruding on her. But as he did, he got the sense that an angel was near by. He was given direct orders from his master to kill ALL angels on sight, but he could never bring himself to do, he sucked at being an archdemon. Though he remembered back to the day he did kill one. His orders were to bring it down to hell, which he did, but to his surprise his master ordered him to behead him. He hated every second of it and himself for performing the act, but his own head was on the line. He vowed never to speak of it to anyone. He decided to push the thought and focus back on the two speaking with him about classes and what species they were and whatnot. He smiled at them, he couldn't remember the last time he was around people other then his master or older "brother" war (named after one of the four horsemen). Smiling he began to speak with them about his own class schedule, he wanted to refrain from mentioning his demon status just yet. But as he did a girl flew down dropping another girl off. She wanted to meet Lucifer, and he was baffled to know why, but then it hit him, she was an angel. And once again every limb in his body wanted to kill her, but he resisted.
As she introduced herself, he realized who she was. The girl who made a deal to seek revenge. "So you want to learn about me, huh?" Lucifer had a sly grin spread across his face he liked people who took interest in him. "I will catch up with you guys later, walk with me Lissa." He steered her towards the small pond that lead up to the school. As he walked, he turned his head and winked at the demon name Sanctuary. Focusing back on to the angel, he asked, "what do you want to know, exactly?"
@CZDoubleU

Last edited:
Alexiana
Alexiana nodded. "Yeah I think that's it. If anyone else wants to bring anything they can." She smiled. "We have 8th together so we can just leave right after." Alexi smiled as the bell rang and she grabbed her stuff. "I'll see you in 8th and such." She smiled at Axel
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel let out a sigh as the bell rang, feeling himself lift out of his chair with a sigh. "Alright, since we have the last class together." He said, smiling softly. Yet somehow, he didn't want to leave her. He bit down on his lip gently, rocking on the balls of his feet. "You want to walk to class together?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, and trying to fight off a blush. "That is, if you want too."
@Little_Ghost98

|~Alexiana~|
Alexi blushed. The fact that he was such a gentleman about walking her to class. "Won't you be late though? You don't have to if you're gonna be late." Alexiana giggled.
@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
|||Axel|||
Axel laughed softly, smiling at his 'friend', though he was starting to think he was going out of his way a bit to much, and it would become suspicious. "Please Alexi, you are in guitar. It is practically next to choir." He said to her, holding his arms open, before crossing his legs in a mock bow, holding out his hand. "Milady."

|~Alexiana~|
Alexi giggled and took his hand in hers. "You are such a freaking dork." She laughed as they walked down the hall. She was beginning to think that Axel had a crush on her. Not that she'd ask.
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled as her hand slipped into his, a light blush coming to his face, but he spared no time in looping his arm with hers. "I know I am, but everyone loves it, and I don't want to change." He said, walking down the hall arm and arm with her. He had a strange, giddy feeling about him, like she had shocked him somehow when his hand had touched hers. He shook it off, smiling as he walked. "I feel like such a gentleman, and it's nice. Not all girls are treated equally. Take The Ice Queen, for example. She is pretty and all, but everyone is a gentleman to her, what's the fun in that?"
@Little_Ghost98

Elisabeth

As she walked she glanced back at Sanctuary, she stood silent and straight-faced watching her. A certain tenseness started to build within Elisabeth's body. "I do," she started but looked at the small pond. Sanctuary's little prank didn't make her feel any better about the pond, she hated water even as a witch and hated it even more now that it took up all her supernatural energy to displace it to save her cat. "Well I already know that you kill archangels, that their like your enemy or something, I have personally never met someone that was like Sanctuary at all..." Why she wanted to know about a race that could kill aher and would in a moments notice Sanctuary couldn't understand but Elisabeth felt almost drawn to danger, almost like it gave her a high to be a part of many different worlds. "I also wanted to be your friend." Closing her blue eyes and hugging her arms she felt as if the tension rose just a little bit more. "And concerning the fact I know someday you'll end up killing me, I'll probably just out you on that list and wait for you. Of course Sanctuary can always just turn you into another one of my animals... not saying she would protect me this time- or that I really want her too, but you have to know she's my best friend and in the sense I don't find anything wrong with being your enemy's friend." She held out her hand and smiled widely. "I'm not just an archangel, I am a witch and a vampire too, so just pretend, for now at least that I'm one of those things? It was a simple and easy enough request, right, to be come friends with the enemy? It was as the saying went though.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Only Elisabeth was a little bit more extreme about keeping them closer. It was hard to find good friends that stuck with you no matter what, all Elisabeth wanted to know was why everyone just couldn't be friends. She was far from a hippy in this sense, she did't want peace, she just wanted everyone to accept her and not kill her for being what she was. After all that was all she had ever known. Death war and chaos was almost every demons past.

{I have no idea where I was planning on going with this as I had completely forgotten... I just got a bad call though... so I'm not really straight.}
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Milo/Arron
Milo lightly slapped his shoulder, laughing and turning back to Arron. Arron had switched back to his male form, and cocked his head as he listened to the other male's question. "Ahh..some say that. But it's not quite the same. I wasn't born one, well, I wasn't even technically 'born' at all. Test tube baby." He chuckled lightly, looking down at Zeke. "I was 'born' with male and female organs, not genitals I mind you, but grew out of that as I aged. At first I didn't even know I could switch, but then it happened one day, and well...here I am now." He smiled widely, his eyes trailing off to look at Milo, who was leaning against the wall and watching him with those damn crimson eyes of his. "Arron the test tube baby. And both genders. Now who wouldn't want to have something like that?~" Milo purred, playfully stroking Arron's cheek, resulting in him turning bright red. The group laughed at his red face, though quickly began to grab their things as the bell rang. "See you guys later.." Arron mumbled before hopping off the desk, obviously embarrassed and irritated with Milo. Milo acted as though nothing had happened, pulling out his phone when it buzzed and smirking. He quickly typed back,

Of course, babe! I got you covered. And oh, don't worry, I'm a pro at such things. :smooch: See you later tonight~!!

And with this, Milo flipped his phone back into his pocket, and walked along the group to the door. @Kaz @Little_Ghost98
Sawyer
Sawyer saw how the male's smoldering eyes trailed over him, and suddenly he felt self conscious, nervously fiddling with the pocket of his jeans. "I uhm....MidnightMoon you said? That's a lovely name." He gave a small smile and turned around to see what he was looking at. There was a girl practicing her fire skill....things...out in the courtyard, and he could figure as to why he'd be distracted. The skillful way she moved was definitely something to gawk at. "Oh. That's Jade. She's cool I guess, though we don't really talk." He rambled, turning his attention back to the taller male in front of him. Sawyer felt tiny compared to him, those toned arms and drop dead gorgeous face of his seemingly perfect. "U-uh...I don't think I've seen you around before...and what're you doing out here?" Sawyer was always pretty awkward in situations of the sort, so he typically rambled a lot or asked questions to hide the nervousness. @CZDoubleU

Alexiana
Alexiana smiled. "Axel Johnson, I don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend. You are literally the sweetest guy in this school! Why the ladies aren't all over you is a mystery." She giggled as they stopped in front of her guitar class. "Thanks for walking me to class. I really appreciate it."
@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.