Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanctuary
"That's funny, because I was here last year," She sounded almost angry, that was just the way she was when she was irritated though, and being around all these people, all these killable people she was irritated, to the extreme. Her demeanour seemed unfriendly, it was also the way she was, she didn;t want friends. People were a burden and getting attached to them always ended in torture. No one should give her wrong, just below killing, torture was right there, but when it was she who was getting tortured... it was another story. "You are still here, that either means you want to die or you just are dumb, which is it?"
@Tart {Did I mention this would be hard... either way you went? Also is this a friendship or a relationship cuz I thought he was gay...? I'm not sure... sorry... heh >~<"}

"Hmm, I suppose there is no helping it~" Zeke replied in amusement, giving in with a small shrug. "I just can not help but be a bit naughty, I suppose." He added, watching curiously as the girl-- boy?-- finally left the hiding spot. "There are so many strange creatures in this school..." He spoke as if he wasn't one of them, idly scratching at the back of his neck and furrowing his brows. "Is it... Not dangerous to have so many different being together in one place? Surely some are more bloodthirsty than others..." He pondered aloud, his head tilting some to the side.

@Tart

Milo
Milo watched the female, now male, sit on the desk, kicking his feet idly. "I believe it's only peaceful, in a way, around here due to some weird bond we all have. Like we all accept one another, because we're all unique and odd. It's kind of silly, really." His crimson eyes flicked back over to look up at Zeke. "Besides, why bother each other over the oddities of oneself? It's a waste of time, and breath." Milo was even shocked at himself for saying such a thing, because he typically kept his own inner thoughts to himself, unless they were...well...raunchy. He heaved a sigh and sat up, dusting his shirt off, and leaning back on his hands as he stared up at the ceiling. "This school is pretty weird though, this including you, mister." He gave a sly smile and drummed his fingers on the wooden surface. @Kaz
Arron
He couldn't believe he'd actually gotten away with that prank. Sure, he'd have to keep hiding from that teacher for a little over a week, but that he could manage in replacement of that foul thing they call detention. Arron kept cracking jokes to the small group that had gathered around him, the students laughing and smiling up at him as he explained his oddities and other things including him. The group was mostly made up of new students, so of course they'd be curious. "Gah, you're all so kind. And really, you saved my ass just now." He chuckled down at them, running a hand through his hair to brush it out of his face. The group's girls gushed and seemed to melt, the guys just smirking. He really was just a tease.
Sawyer
Sawyer was shocked at the sudden anger and rudeness in her voice, as if icicles were poking at him. "I uh...sorry?" He rose an eyebrow as he examined her, searching for a clue perhaps to figure out as to why she disliked him so much. Perhaps it was just the fact she didn't like anyone? Then wouldn't that be lonely? He heaved a sigh and rolled his eyes, looking back at her before smiling once again, "Well, seems we got off at a bad start. I'm here because I chose to be, and death has already happened to me once, and I'd rather it not happen again as of right now. And now that leaves the last option you offered, but I can assure you it is not that as well." He gave a challenging smile, his eyebrows raised. Sawyer wasn't one to be brushed off that easily. @CZDoubleU

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"It would've been really cool for us to hang out. Maybe go go a bonfire party or to the waterpark." Alexi smiled and chewed her bottom lip at the mental image of Axel shirtless. She thought about the bonfire idea she just thought of. It would be fun to have a bonfire at the beach that was about an hour and a half away from the school. If only they weren't stuck on campus. "Ooh maybe we can do that. How does a secret bonfire party sound guys?" Alexiana hushed her tone to a soft whisper, looking at Jade and Axel. It was the perfect way to kick off the end of the somewhat busy first week in Hell.
@IceQueen @Autumn_Burns_Red

Zeke paused to ponder Milo's words, having done quite enough speaking for the time being. Blinking at the last comment, he shot a look of mock offense towards the vampire, before looking back towards the boy that had managed to catch a good deal of the class's adoration. One couldn't help but wonder what he had done to result in him barreling into the room, only to hide in a closet. The teacher had seemed pretty piqued. "Let us say hello, then?" He suggested towards Milo,then moving through the crowd towards Arron.

Sanctuary
"No, I don;t think we got off on any foot since I didn't want to talk to you." She clenched her fists and bit her lip- hard. Elisabeth said no killing anyone. She made her promise the first day of school she would not kill anyone, well if only that girl could see Sanctuary struggle as hard as she did. At last she stood and snarled at the boy. "I don't care what you think you are, to me, you are nothing but cattle. Get lost, it's a simple command, do it before I present your head to his dark lord." For the record she meant the lord she serves and not one that everyone else might or might not serve. Her's would lover it if she brought a monster head on a platter. It was well known once she threatened it Sanctuary would try to do it and knowing her she would tear off his head while he was still living. "And still here, go- Fine," she cut herself off and clenched her fists moving to another seat furthest away from the boy as possible.

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at his friends thinking, giving her a pat on the back. "Now that's the spirit! Bend the rules a little, have some fun. What else to you reckon we could get away with?" He asked, curious as to how much trouble they could get into without tipping off any of their teachers, or the police. "And if we have a bonfire at the beach, we could go night swimming." He said, knowing how much he loved looking at stars.

Alexiana
"Oh my gosh yes! That would be so much fun!" Alexi giggled and pushed her hair from in front of her face. "Let's do it then! This is going to be the greatest party!" She smiled resting her hand on top of Axel's for a brief moment, then after realizing she quickly moved it blushing.
@IceQueen

Milo/Arron
Milo gave a nod and hopped up from the desk, making his way towards the small crowd surrounding the male on the desk, sitting down and chatting away cheerfully. He seemed normal enough, besides the scar that wound around his hand and up his fingers. Definitely weird. Arron looked over at the new male that had approached, already recognizing that face of his. He wasn't a fan of Milo in the slightest, his touchy and seductive-like nature totally grossed him out, especially when he licked him in the hallway that time. Though Arron still shot him a smile, a very forced one, and waved him over. He wasn't going to make a scene in front of the new students. Well....besides the fact he had crashed into the room to hide. "So, Arron, please do inform us of this little mischief you did to have a teacher storm after you?" Milo smirked and crossed his arms. "Ah, well, nothing too bad, in my opinion. But it happened this morning, when I was first arriving on campus. The teacher, the one who had ran after me, happened to be showing up the same time I was. And he just so happened to be carrying a box of potions for a class he needed to teach later this day. Well, if you saw a box of bright glowing liquids that fizzled, wouldn't you want to at least...examine them closely?" He paused to smirk, "So, I quickly switched to my female form," and with this he snapped his fingers, switching quickly. The group whispered to each other, wide eyed and amused thoroughly, "And I offered to carry them inside for him. He happily handed over the box, and as soon as he batted an eye, I ran off quickly with the box, 'accidentally' dropping a few on the way. Who knew the purple one was some weird thing that made people blind? I sure didn't, because he walked right into it and screamed hysterically, until it wore off and he saw me laughing with the box. He chased me all the way up here, And here I am now!" The group was laughing, shaking their heads with mock disappointment.
(( This was longer then I thought haha! And I totally made up that prank on the spot...ah, laziness at it's best.. )) @Kaz

Sawyer
He chuckled, "Ouch, you really hurt my feelings." Was all he said before standing up, not wanting to deal with a grouchy person. He was sure he'd talk to her some more, and perhaps even gain her friendship, though it seemed impossible at the moment. Nevertheless, he was determined. Sawyer decided to step out and have some time to breathe, because the class was heavy with students and he just felt...crowded. He made his way to the entrance and quickly stepped out, heaving a sigh as he stuck his hands into the pockets of his jeans. He walked down the long hallway for a bit, until realizing there was someone else there, a little ways down. Looked like a male with dark hair, though he couldn't make out any of the details. He was fairly tall though, and Sawyer was suddenly curious. Was he out getting some air too, or simply ditching the class altogether? He wouldn't be surprised if it was the second option, because lots of students seemed to be doing just that. He bit the inside of his cheek idly and continued to walk, glancing up at the male every few seconds as he slowly began to near him. @CZDoubleU

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled, letting out a laugh. "How fast do you think we can prepare this, because if we are lucky, we can get it done before tonight." He said excitedly, his voice a hushed whisper of intensity. He looked at her, as she rested her hand on his, and judging by her reaction, and the way his heart skipped a little, something funky was going on. He wasn't sure yet, what it was, she just knew that it was going to change things between them. For better or worse, he did not know.
@Little_Ghost98

{I can see this now}
MidnightMoon

Midnightmoon slowly turns around and flashes a warm smile. "Why hello there," Not as cold as he put on to be he was alone, there was no need for a front, meeting new people was always a good thing. Getting attached and meeting someone were two totally different things, right? His wolf senses smelled something different on the boy, not scary or dangerous, but different. He didn't smell like a fellow wolf but he didn't smell like a vampire or anything dangerous, in fact his scent was quite pure- with somehow a hint of rebellion of some type. "I have a feeling someone cast you from somewhere holly...."

~Alexiana~
"I think we could get it done tonight. It wouldn't be that hard for us ." Alexiana chewed her bottom Lip, a very bad habit she had when she was nervous or in an awkward situation. "I'm kinda excited. I haven't been to a good party in a while." Alexi chuckled.
@IceQueen

Ezekiel listened quietly to the story with an amused smirk. Another little prankster, hmm? Arron... Zeke didn't recall meeting the little trouble maker before, but it seemed he and Milo were already acquainted. Then again, Milo was likely at least acquainted with the entire student body and probably most of the faculty. "...So, what did you do with the box of remaining potions?" He asked after a moment of thought, curious of the missing detail.

((Last minute planning is best minute planning. Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. xD))

@Tart

Grinning, Jade loved the idea of a secret bonfire! Jade didn't want to leave homeroom because all of her friends were here, she missed them and didn't want to go. Looking down at her summoning note, she sighed. "Hey, I have to go!" She spoke as she grabbed her belongings and exited the room. She hated having to go speak with the Headmaster, and she hated having to leave early when she was having fun.
Moments passed and she was in the Courtyard walking towards the main office. Drawing near the door, Jade decided to turn around and practice fire throwing in the court yard.

(( On mobile now. And oh my gosh, totally using that now lol!! ))

Milo/Arron

Milo gave a smirk at the story and turned to look over at Zeke who had spoken up, watching him. Arron stopped laughing to listen to his question, then gave a side grin. "Ahhh...I dropped the whole box and ran. There may or may not have been a bit of mini explosions." Arron smirked, then realized he hadn't seen this male before. He was definitely handsome, though who couldn't notice that, and his eyes were very...daring. Arron couldn't help but smirk to himself, looking away from the strange male. Milo looked over at Zeke, "Two pranksters already. I'm going to have lots of entertainment." @Kaz

Sawyer

He stopped suddenly as the male turned around, smiling warmly and greeting him politely. Sawyer laughed lightly at his statement, and shrugged, "Well aren't you clever. Yeah, I was kicked out of heaven. Let's just say there were lots of misunderstandings." Sawyer gave him a smile and couldn't help but notice how handsome this guy was. And those eyes were... Smoldering. He quickly pushed the thoughts away, and offered a hand for a shake. "The name's Sawyer. Yours?" @CZDoubleU

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
|||Axel|||
Axel smiled as she looked at Alexi, laughing softly. "I haven't been to a party since the end of last year! Man, it's been a long time since we have hung out. I know because every time I am with you for longer than a few hours, we usually have at the least one party or prank done by the end of that time." He said, smiling as he ran a hand though his hair. "We should see if we can steal some food, and we probably need an efficient way to get to there. Anyone we know have a car?" He asked.
@Little_Ghost98

MidnightMoon
"A lot?" For someone who was curse holy was something that was clearly the opposite of everything he stood for. His eyes traced over this German blonde boy. (I dunno if Sawyer is himself but his picture certainly is. Also I can't decide between you and Jade I must act a little off now...) MidnightMoon dodged the question about his name because his eyes had settled on another rather beautiful sight to behold. A witch a beautiful girl with dark hair. Her practicing of her frie skills astounded him. It wasn't love at first sight so he returned to Sawyer. "MidnightMoon," He answered curling his lip into a half-grin. He didn't know who he liked better, the strapping young man in front of him, or the mysterious and probably cute girl out there in the courtyard playing with fire like a classic pyro would only dream about. @Tart

{It's a good thing I don't have to choose in real life... personally.. I couldn't I would seriously have to become a sleaze for a day.... For MidnightMoon, Jade is a witch, he uis drawn to witches because they cursed him but... Sawyer is just so..... HOT *Coughs* I'm done}

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and tart.
Ahh, little explosions in a box. Always for good fun. Ezekiel chuckled lightly at Milo's comment, looking between him and Arron. "Oh, is that all we are to you? Entertainment?" He teased, idly finding a chair to sit in. "For shame." He added with a mock look of disappointment, before looking back to Arron. "...The gender thing. Are you Shapeshifter?" He asked, the curiosity returning as he recalled that the other had been obviously female upon entering the room.

@Tart

Lucas
Lucas raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, a lot of people at this school had weird things they needed, and it wasn't his place to judge. The charged beeped and he took his hand off of it, sliding it back into its place and closing the drawer. "So, uh, you gonna stay here until the nurse comes or do you wanna go or...i mean, is there anything i can do to help?" He asked, unsure of what to do say or do. He had never been good around people he didn't know all that well. He slipped his hands in his pockets and waited for her answer. @CZDoubleU (in case you didn't see it the first time)

Jade loved fire, it felt like the weight of the world came off her shoulders while she practiced. They loved the feeling of being warm and whole as the blazing ball illuminated in her hand. Although it was a amazing skill, it reminded her of the night of the fire, she heard her sister scream for help, but she was behind a wall engulfed with flames. She remembered the smoke overriding her senses and passing out, but she does not remember making it out. This made her mind spin and heart begin to hurt. "Why did I survive?" she asked herself. No one in her family saved her, because they knew she set the fire. Beginning to get emotional, her fire extinguished, and she walked over to the stone bench. Sitting down, she pulled out her phone. Jade had taken pictures of her and her sister when she was little, in fear of never truly being able to go home after this year, she had uploaded them to her mobile. One in particular was her favorite, a picture of her grandfather, sister and her out for ice cream. It was the week before her powers came in, the last week she felt like she was not a burden to her family. A single tear feel down her face, splashing on to the screen of her phone.
"Hey" a voice said from beside her, "why are you crying, that picture seems like it is happy?" Jade looked up to see a man that looked like she knew, but she could not remember who he was or where she saw him before. "Excuse me..." he spoke once again, "the names Lucifer."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.