Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
|||Axel|||
Axel smiled, laughing a bit. "Well in a way, they are. But I don't want just any girl, I want someone special, someone unique, someone that doesn't want to date me because I am just a guy who has good abs and is on varsity of the swim team." He said, as they reached her classroom. He could feel himself sigh, and nod to Alexi. "Milady, I bid you ado." He said, kissing her fingers like a gentleman and bowing before taking his leave towards choir with a blush gracing his face.
@Little_Ghost98

~|Alexiana|~
Alexi giggled and blushed as Axel kissed her hand. She walked into her guitar class, going into the closet and grabbing her guitar which she named Cardinal and her music book. This class always went by fairly quickly considering she loved it so much. Out of all eight classes, Guitar was her first favorite and Art was her second. Alexi loved being able to show people her creativity through music and art.
(So guys I'm gonna after what's free period to some aka 3rd I'm gonna time skip to the end of 7th period!)

Lucifer looked at the girl as she spoke, he couldn't help but burst into laughter on the inside. How could she possibly think that Sanctuary could turn him into anything and get away with it. Lucifer is like the devil's son. He is one of the only archangels to bare his name, and none of them were born human. " I will look passed you being a angel for now, but I warn you to be careful around me." He spoke in a dark sadistic way. He looked into her eyes, seeing the slightest hint of fear, but also seeing that she could stand her ground. " I mean, I won't kill you, even though I have orders to kill all angels I come in contact to, but my master does not want you head...yet." He grinned, looking at her from the corner of his eyes. She was beautiful, a good caring soul belonging to heaven, " want could hell want with her?" he wondered. Stepping in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. "While you wanted to know me so here is some of my story in a short version. I was born human, and made a deal for popularity, that I regretted, and I was killed by a right hand of my master, taking me into the underworld, he made me a archdemon, stripping my name and some of my humanity. So don't be surprised if I do something hurtful to anyone, they are mostly orders that I have to follow or I will be killed. I spent months in hell before coming here." He explained, "there is that enough for you? or shall I go on?" Looking at the puzzling face on her, he couldn't help but wonder want it would be like to have someone truly there for him, like Sanctuary is for her. Then he thought, could she be that one?
@CZDoubleU

|||Geo|||
Geo smiled as the class ended, her wings fluttering in happiness. 'Finally! I can get out of here.' She thought to herself, quickly pulling up and out of her chair. Her wings shifted as she moved, dying to stretch, but there where to many desks, to many humans. She let out a puff of air, shaping her bangs a little bit and grabbing her bag and sliding it over her shoulder.

She sighed as she walked the empty halls, very annoyed at the fact that there where so many noises. It made it harder and harder for her to listen, to take in her surroundings not just by sight, but by sound, which helped her when she was above the clouds, but with noise, it was nearly impossible. With much impatience, she made it to the science wing, and sat down in her chair, along with the other nobodies.

(@Little_Ghost98 Bring out the Seth!!!)

After visiting the Headmasters's office about her becoming a tutor and that he grandfather had dropped off her truck. Jade made her way to second period, Mythology, she couldn't help but notice she knew no one in that class, so she pulled out her phone and shot Alexiana a text ~Hey, how are you and Axel doing, confessed your love for him yet?~ returning the phone to her pocket, she looked at the line for books in her class, and simply asked what book she was assigned. Being told it was 32, Jade focused her powers and levitated the book off the cart and into her hands. "Miss Langston, we here in mythology do not use our powers." the professor spoke. Jade could help, but giggle "Well professor, there is a saying in my house, if you got it use it." Jade chuckled and the sight of her professors face turn red. "Now I just love the look of red on you, it goes well with you skin complexion." Jade snapped her fingers, changing the professors skin from a normal shade, to clown nose red, this making her anger level skyrocket. "OUT..." She scream "OUT NOW, GO TO THE OFFICE AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE OTHER MYTHOLOGY CLASS!!!" Jade felt a little hurt, her own professor could take a joke. She collected her things and headed for the door, turning around to say "It would have worn off about...now" Jade laughed at the sight before her eyes. As the spell wore off, and the Professor's skin reclaimed its healthy natural glow, she looked dumbfounded, had she really just yelled at a student for a harmless prank. Though, Jade was over it, and walked out. Pulling out her phone to send another text to Alexiana, ~so ready for this bonfire, man!~
@Little_Ghost98
(this was earlier in the day)

Elisabeth
"Um, Lucifer... I don't mean to intrude but I'm not an angel. I'm an archangel, we are not that much different from you and on the second hand I think you better watch what you say around me... .Sanctuary is the devils right hand woman, son or not he has done everything to make her happy... if she even said she had a thorn in her side and it was you I guarantee death would be the least of your worries.... But I'm not worried about you killing me!" She threw her hands up and smiled letting the breeze that was strong enough to blow ripples in the water to blow through her blonde hair. She liked wind, she liked rain and in particuler she was beginning to like the way Lucifer thought. He may imagined himself to be the son of Satan, but provided he actually was he would have killed her already without a care in the world. He had a concious and that was something even Sanctuary lacked. "Where do you come from.. like if there was one place on this entire earth that you would want to live where would it be?" @Autumn_Burns_Red

{I'll fix up the rest AFTER i EAT, KAY?}

Zeke nodded some at the explanation, then blinked and shifted his attention as he was addressed by a familiar voice. "Ah, Lucas, hello. With the prior absence, I was wondering if you were too drained to attend homeroom." The basilisk teased, patting his friend on the shoulder. "I am afraid you have missed everything. It is too bad, really." He added playfully, then pausing as the bell chimed for the next class. "Hmm... I guess that is all the time we have to chat, then..." He spoke in disappointment, watching as the other students filed out of the room to move along, and eventually moving to follow suite.

@Sashakiki

Lucas
Lucas laughed "I have a story of my own that i'll tell you later" He said and followed the group of people heading out the door. He was on his way to choir, so at least he wouldn't have to be doing any real work so early in the morning. He glanced around at all the kids, remembering some faces but the others were new to him. That meant that there was also new sorts of power in the school. If anything, that meant that this year would be interesting, and maybe that Lucas could train with some new kids to see how his power level added up. He headed into the choir room and took a seat.

Lucifer chuckled at the girl. "I didn't mean to offened you or her in any way. I can't touch her, and she can't touch me, because of the fact WE are very high up in the infernal hierarchy. I didn't mean she or I would be killed because no, what ever we do on each other will come with some punishment." he smiled, "see i hate this, being a archdemon, i have tried to die, and all that did was get a demon blown up. I did once though and my master brought me back. I can't hurt you because you are under her protection, but i don't want to hurt you, love." Lucifer looked into her eyes, being held there by her beauty. "Snap out of it!" he thought to himself. Shaking his head he bent down and grabbed a stone and skipped it across the pond. "So...where would I go, huh, London..." he frozen, " London because my family just moved a few miles out side of it." he turned to her. There was something about her, not the way she dressed or the way she acted in particular, but just the way she was, that attracted Lucifer to her. He felt like Sanctuary in that moment, because he felt a need to protect her from himself.
@CZDoubleU

|~Alexiana~|
Alexi played Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud on her guitar. She was one of Mr.Ray's best students considering she started playing when she was just 4. She ate breathed and spoke guitar. Electric and acoustic. There was like 15 minutes until the bell rang and she would be on her way to do whatever during her free period. She pulled out her phone and texted Jade: I know I'm so freaking excited. It's gonna be bomb and everyone will be jelly xD haha.

#Seth#
Seth walked into Ghost Isle late on the first day. It was like 10 minutes before he had free period so he didn't even bother to go to class. He walked into the library and sat in a chair in the back corner to sleep. He pulled out his phone and texted Milo: Hey! So I just got to school. What's going on today?
@Tart
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
Elisabeth

Elisabeth couldn't say she felt the same. She had the same kind of betrayal as her best friend did but somehow that didn't seem the same to her, she didn't trust people right away and of course Lucifer was gorgeous. He was the apinnical of good looking men, but the truth was, Elisabeth barely knew him. Plus he had a family. She couldn't be accepted by his whole family.

"Wait, did you just say you had a family?" She turned her head baffled by that remark. No one of that kind had a family archdeacon a weren't born they were made. Unless the circumstances had changed. Then she remembered that archdemoms were humans once before and because of that they had families. She started to feel awe full she even inquired about it. "S... Sorry. Sanctuary had a family too. As did I. But she lost her family when she died. After that she became a whatever you would call her. Though-" he tossed his phone into the water cutting her off initially. Her first instinct was to dive bomb the water and race after that phone. She had no idea how it would react to her flames for wings so instead turned around from the pond smiling at Lucifer.

"You know, in many methology there have been archdeacon a that have rebelled against satan. There was one story in particular during the war of the gods where God and Satan wanted humans dead. Well actually. Angels wanted humans dead and they started a war against them because they believe that God found them more importunate then the Angels. One angel in particular Gabreil. She was banished to earth with her wings cut off and forced to be mortal like the rest of us humans. It's said when she died she was sent to hell. Serving satan for a time she rebelled against him. It's said that was gods plan because souls... Once they're pure they always will be. Of course I don't believe that for a second. I've been there and heaven isn't all it's cracked up to be." She finished and bit her lip feeling like she was being annoying. Then with a huge smile on her face she threw her arms around Lucifier and whispered in his ear.

"Sanctuary needs to get laid," she started a small snicker at her own comment cuz it was sorta like the girl really needed to. Sanctuary had only ever known betrayal. At least Elisabeth wasn't dsrk because of her knowledge of the subject. But sanctuary was her own person, being dark was her thing and Elisabeth never stopped her. It was nice sometimes to see her be not only able but willing to kill people, at least she wasn't killing normal people on the fly. The girl pulled away slightly. "She may threaten you but her only job is to kill people who have their debts to satan. Oh! Don't call him that around her. She'll give you the death glare like no other." Standing on her tiptoes to reach this near massively tall man she unhooked her arms from around his neck and dropped down sitting on the ground. She was having fun and though psyched about school didn't want to go anymore.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

MidnightMoon

"Because school mate," he joked for a moment simply on the British and how they talked. "Is for the human counterparts." He paused realising this boy couldn't virtually keep his eyes off him. "It's quite flattering you would assume that I was watching her because of her skill. A skill I do not have, nor do I want. It's even more flattering that you would get nervous around me. You must like me." He paused for a long dramatic moment and then pushed off the wall. Second period had started by now, he needed to get away from this tempered situation as quickly as possible to avoid connection, avoid friendship.

"How old are you?" Dispite his best efforts- and he started to lean against the wall again. He was more curious as to what this man was than what his relation to him so happened to be. Whether or not the boy liked him, and it was beginning to look that way, he had to jeep his focus on not letting anyone in to his mind, to fuck with his emotions anymore than they already were fucked with. "Oh, and what are you?" Now he was showing his curiosity. If he had his tail and ears showing they would be twitching some in anticipation.

@Tart

{YAYYYYY!!!!! I did it! I wrote this WHOLE post on my mobile!!!!

Lucifer still felt the warmth of her hug around his neck. Though he began to think, if his pit inside his stomach was his new liking for the girl or the fact in months he had made slim contact with a human, and even at that they never took interest in him. He decided to sit down beside her, but not to close because he felt like it would make her uncomfortable to sit within her "bubble." "Its fine, he said i like you asking questions. But that London thing could never happened, I cannot come with a 500 mile radius of my family, without being dragged back to hell." he told her, for some reason he felt like he could speak with her. Looking in to her face he spoke, "hey, I am sorry if some of the things i bring up makes you feel uncomfortable, there's just something about you, that makes me feel comfortable telling you this things. So this brings me to my next question, is there anything you would like to share with me other then half threats, half warnings about what Sanctuary can do to me?" He said in a joking manner.
@CZDoubleU

Last edited:
Jade sit in the office after speaking with the dean of students, when her phone buzzed. Pulling it out, she read Alexiana's text replying ~Hey, where do you wanna meet uo for the bonfire. I got firewood in the back off my truck, grandfather dropped 'em off!~

|~Alexiana~|
The bell rang for 3rd which was a free period for Alexiana. She put her guitar in her case and slid it back into a closet. She walked out of the room and sat down in front of the classroom as she played Flappy Bird on her phone. She chewed her bottom lip, anxious to see a certain someone. Not like she was "waiting for Axel" or anyone. In all reality she was hoping to see him. Considering she hadn't much spoke to her best friend all day, she decided to text her: hey wanna chill for free period? I don't have anything to do. We all will most likely meet in the courtyard. And BTW I NO haven't professed my love for Axel and I don't plan to. Alexi slid her phone into her pocket and waited on her friends response
@Autumn_Burns_Red @IceQueen

#Seth#
Seth was awakened by the bell to leave for what was his free period. He grabbed his backpack and walked out. Hoping to sew at least one person he knew. He sighed and pulled out his phone texting Giovanna: Hey! How's your first day back so far? Honestly, I just got here haha. Hang out for free period? (:
@IceQueen

Last edited:
|||Axel|||
Axel smiled as the bell rang, thankful that he had nothing else to do. He laughed and picked up his music, shoving it inside his bag and heading for the door. He walked out, and he immediately saw Alexi down the hall. Smiling he walked up, flicking his tail out and flipping up her hair. "Hey little girl, lost in the halls?" She asked.
@Little_Ghost98
|||Geo|||
Geo was happy that the class was over, pulling her binder into her bag just as she heard her phone vibrate. Curious, Geo whipped out her phone and read the text, smiling. It was Seth, a friend of whom she had not seen in months. 'Its ok, but I am down to hang out. Library??" she asked him, walking out the door.
@Little_Ghost98

Jade read the text, ~yeah lets not, why not the cemetery so we can avoid the cameras and we can pull my truck around back and your car~

|~Alexiana~|
Alexi giggled. "Nope surprisingly I'm not lost this time." She stood up. "I'm just waiting on Jade to text me back. She has her truck and some firewood so this is gonna be pretty great." She smiled. She debated telling Axel what she thought about him at the bonfire tonight. But then again, there was that awkwardness that stopped her.
@IceQueen

#Seth#
Seth smiled at his phone and texted Geo back: Great because I'm already in here haha xD See you in a bit.He thought that Geo was pretty cute, but neither of them really thought of each other like that
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled as she said they had wood, and her smile widened. "That's great! This party is going to be a jam!" He said, rubbing her hair softly. "You gonna hang with Jade free period, or am I free to steal you, milady" He said to her, his fingers tapping against his leg as he stood there, watching her quietly as his tail flicked back and forth, hitting the wall.
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled as another text came in, her wings ruffling. 'Alright, meet you there.' she texted as she walked down the winding halls. After a while, she shoved open the doors of the library, smiling as she chomped on her gum. She chuckled a little bit, and walked over to Seth, one of her friends. He was a little bit cute, but it's not like there was anything between them. She walked up silently, as she was able to do, and then shouted "Boo!" right next to his ear.
@Little_Ghost98

Elisabeth
"They're not half"

She smiled and started a small giggle in the back of her throat.

"They are real and I would listen to at l;east half of them if I was you."

Elisabeth grabbed her sides and hugged them letting her nails flash from the normal purple that they were to the dark black. She was thinking about if there was anything that she could tell Lucifer without making it too hard for her to be friends with him. Of course there were a million thuings she could say. she could drone on for hours about the places Sanctuary had taken her, or how many humans she'd killed on each of the 200+ contenents. She lived a prettu full life but she remembered one thing and pointed to her fresh but sort of healing wounds on her legs

"I don't heal well," She started nervously biting her lip until it too even bled, then she let out a frustrated sigh. "As a vampire I have to feed off of humans constantly... unlike vampires that can heal after a long time away from the blood I have to drink every time I get hurt... and I have to drink it straight from the human. You know how some vampires drink out of blood packs or whatever... sadly I can't.... Oh, and I have a cat... Sebastian, he's with sanctuary right now... and lord only knows the torture she'd putting him through."

Turning slightly stretching her back she looked at the water and decided to try something. using probably every last drop of energy she could she displaced the water and brought a bubble of it up from the pond, but she lost control over it and it pooped right over Lucifer splashing her as well and sparking on her skin. "OUCH!" She knew water was bad for her and in this sense she was more worried about Lucifer. Sanctuary wasn't affected by water but Elisabeth was, she wondered if Lucifer was the same way.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

{Also.. hey guys, have I missed any other posts regarding my other characters... I mean I know sanctuary isn't really an approachable person but you can approach her and I do have Miura...}

~|Alexiana|~
Alexiana smiled and thought about what her friend would think about her ditching her for Axel. And it definitely wouldn't be pretty. So she came up with a way they could all hang out. "Why don't you just come hang out with us? I'm sure Jade wouldn't mind" she smiled.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth mock screamed and jumped up from his seat. "Holy crap! Oh Geo, you know how hard it is to scare me. I can hear you from a mile away." He laughed. His super wolf hearing let him do that. He looked up at her. "So Giovanna, how was your summer?" He smiled

@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.