Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled at him, ruffling his hair as she sat down. "All good things, if you count a silent summer as a great summer." She said to him. She slumped down in her chair, her wings twitching as she sat next to him.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth frowned. "Awh man that sucks. I wish we could've hung out or something. Maybe your summer wouldn't have been so bad." He smiled trying to make her feel a little bit better. Not that his summer was much better. He spent most of it alone, in a huge house with no parents to tell him what to do. Which would be any other teenager's dream. But for Seth it was a nightmare
@IceQueen
(Btw I wasn't sure if you got cut off or if you forgot to post Axel's)

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at her, his tail flicking faster as his excitement raised. "Really? Cool! This is going to be like an awesome reunion!" He said softly, his ears flicking as well as he crouched down to her level, wrapping his tail around her arm. "Then why are we still sitting here. Come on!" He said excitedly, holding out his hand to help her up.
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled as she looked at him, shaking her head. "We should have, but you didn't have too." She said, smiling as she unfolded her wings. It felt good that she had some room now to extend her wings a little bit, as she wrapped them around her body. She nestled into her wings comfortably as she smiled at him. "I mean, it must have been better than passive aggressive."
@Little_Ghost98

Lucas
When the bell rang, Lucas headed out to the library. Since he had a free period he figured he could go do some actual work until someone he knew wondered in. Opening the door, he found a chair and sat down in it. He took out a book and plugged in his headphones, deciding he might as well listen to some music while he was sitting there.

Lucifer jumped as the water hit his "area," it was freezing. He looked at Lissa "what was that?" he couldn't help but laugh a little. Lucifer hated the idea off his pants being wet. He focused, raising his body heat, causing his pants to steam and the water to evaporate. "Well your not the only one with surprises," he revealed.
@CZDoubleU

|~Alexiana~|
Alexi giggled and stood up. She pulled out her phone to text Jade: Meet Axel and I at the courtyard. We can chill there! She put her phone away and walked with Axel to the courtyard. "So Axel Johnson, what do you think about us and this party tonight?" She sat down in the grass which was a gorgeous green color. After she spoke, she thought about what she said. What do you think about us and this party? She didn't mean for it to come out as them sounding like a couple. But it was just what came out. She sighed, chewing her bottom lip at the choice of her words
@IceQueen

#-£Seth£-#
Seth laughed. "I totally should have had you and some other people come over. That would have been really cool. I haven't seen you in years kid!" He looked at her wings. Admiring them. He'd always wished he could fly when he was younger. A long time before he could transform into a werewolf and had all of these cool abilities at his fingertips.
@IceQueen

Jade looked at her phone, the cemetery? Axel? She started to feel like a third wheel and she hadn't even moved towards the cemetery. She didn't have many friends, and she let only wanted to intrude on her friends time with Axel. Pressing reply, she wrote ~Hey meet you in a little, going to cast a silencing spell on my truck and your car, wouldn't want anyone hearing us sneak out tonight!~
@Little_Ghost98

|||Geo|||
Geo smiled at him kindly, her wings ruffling as she sat there. "You should have dork. It would have given me an excuse to crash at your place for a week." She said, smiling at the ceiling as she closed her eyes.

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled at Alexi as they walked to the court yard. The gardens where alive this time a year, full of life and color. He sat down, and listened to her, he raised an eyebrow. "Us? Well we would probably hang out, and if it gets to problatic, then I can abduct you." He joked.

|~Alexiana~|
Alexi giggled and her phone buzzed in her pocket. She read the text from Jade then slipped it back in. "Jade said she's gonna meet us here in a little while, so until then, it's just you and me." She smiled and sat back in the grass looking up at the sky. "I didn't mean to make it sound like we were a thing. That was kinda awkward." She laughed nervously.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth laughed. "Would've been fun." He smiled. "Its crazy to think that you're a senior you know?" He looked over at her.
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel laughed a little, looking off to the side. His heart did a little flip as she said those words, and he bit his lip, running his hand though his hair. "He he, yeah. Just a little bit, don't fret." He said to her as he leaned back, sucking in a breath and closing his eyes, his tail flicking in a relaxed motion. "You know, this night I have a feeling is going to be magical." She said softly.
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled, opening up her eyes as she looked over at Seth. "Yeah, it is, but I am going to be happy to be out of here. Though I might come back just to hang out." She said softly, laughing.

As the bell rang for the next class-- free period-- to begin, Ezekiel sighed some as he left the room behind the others. Home Economics has been... Interesting, but it mostly just made him hungry, talking about food and babies. Perhaps he'd take advantage of the free period to find a snack of some sort. He could try the cafeteria... Maybe the break room. Maybe even catch something for himself, out in the woods. Of course, the young basilisk wasn't very decisive, so he was soon lost in his thoughts as he pondered where to get something to eat.

"--Ah.." Zeke was snapped out of his thoughts as the side of his body collided with another student, automatically reaching out to grab the other's student's shoulder to make sure that they didn't fall back. "I apologize, I was not paying attention." He spoke as he took note of who he had bumped into, releasing and patting the blonde male's shoulder once he was certain he was steady. "...But I suppose it would be a shame to waste such a perfectly good icebreaker." He added as he made eye-contact and smiled. "I do not believe we have met. I am Ezekiel. Or, Zeke."

@Tart

• Love
Reactions: tart.
•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexiana chewed her bottom lip. Ugh she did not want to say that. "No no I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like we aren't dating. Not that I didn't like you, because I do like you." Alexi covered her face with her hands. "OH MY GOSH! That's not what I wanted to say. I'm so awkward." She groaned worried that her confession would ruin things between them.

#-£Seth£-#
Seth chuckled. "You'd come back to this hell hole after you graduate just to come chill with us?" He looked at her. "You're crazy girl."

@IceQueen

Sawyer
Sawyer turned a dark shade of red, his cheeks flaring as the male called him out. "I wouldn't take it that far.." He mumbled softly, frowning despite of himself. MidnightMoon had leaned off the wall, then after he seemed to think for a bit, leaned back against it. He couldn't help but smile at the 2 questions, his eyes crinkling at the edges as he shrugged. "I'm 16, and I'm a fallen angel. Did this quench your curiosity?" He mused, cocking an eyebrow as he glanced over at the male. His eyes then trailed over to a clock over on a wall a few yards away. "Oh, crap! It's already almost 3rd period! (yes, It's dumb/odd to think they talked that long, but 3rd period is already almost over....-sigh-) I gotta go. It was nice to meet you, MidnightMoon." The name slipped off his tongue with ease, and he gave a warm smile before turning away and rushing down the hallway. Little did he know, he was about to bump into another male whom he'd never met. He had completely zoned out as he speed walked, and gasped in surprise as his shoulder collided with another's. He did a small turn on his foot, about to trip when he felt a firm grip on his shoulder, swinging back up and looking up at him. He was beyond embarrassed now, and the fact that this guy was speaking so warmly and gentlemanly made Sawyer's already reddened cheeks flare. "I...gosh, sorry! I was zoned out and I didn't even see you. Are you hurt? Did I make you drop something?" He looked around a bit, then back up at the male. The eye contact was a killer. "Um..yeah.." he let out a soft and nervous chuckle, running his hand through his sunny blonde hair. "Oh, I'm Sawyer." He extended a hand to shake, his eyes warm and inviting as he smiled. @CZDoubleU @Kaz

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
|||Axel|||
The male's eyes shot open at her words, his heart pounding hard in his chest. He sat up in a flash, looking at her. He noticed her rosy complexion, her covered face, and he brush away any assumption of it being a lie. She obviously was embarrassed just to be there, and to have said that. He sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his chest and petting her head. "It's alright." He said soothing.​
|||Geo|||
Geo laughed softly. "Yeah, I know, though I probably won't have any life. I have never had luck with the lads." She said. Her wings ruffled softly as she sat there, a soft breeze blowing though the region.
@Little_Ghost98

#-£Seth£-#
Seth laughed. "Hey I've never been too good with the ladies, but I'm not complaining. Don't worry. One day you'll meet that special guy that'll sweep you off your feet in a heartbeat." He smiled at her. "So I overheard talk of a secret bonfire party Alexi's throwing. Were you gonna go?" He looked over at her, curiosity in his eyes.

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi sighed as he pulled her into his chest. "Please excuse my awkwardness. It will definitely be the death of me one day." She sighed looking up at him. "I can hear your heart beating." She giggled. It was a little fast paced and very strong. Honestly, she didn't want this moment in his arms to end ever.
@IceQueen

Reactions: IceQueen
Zeke nodded some, taking Sawyer's hand in a firm shake to conclude their introductions. "It is nice to meet you, then, Sawyer... --Now, I am just realizing how this may seem, but I assure you that I do not go knocking people over just to start a conversation." He joked lightly, scratching at the back of his neck and a bit reluctantly releasing the other's hand. It was a very comfortable fit with his. "Though, I must admit, very effective... --So, where were you headed in such a hurry, Sawyer?" He asked, curious.

@Tart

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Jade spent as much time, cloaking the car and truck in a silencing spell. After finishing she sighed, "Wish it could take longer." She hated the idea of going to sit with Axel and Alexiana act like that it is not clear they like each other.
"Well, I could fix that if you want." A voice spoke from behind her. Jade jumped when she heard the voice, she swore she was alone of here. Spinning around, she saw the man who had spoke. He was covered in tattoos, which sort of excited her, but still what was he doing here?
"What are you doing here, and who are you." Jade began to tremble, from the lack of knowledge on this man. She was alone in the student parking lot, which was in a forest outside the gates of the school.
"What I am here for is...well its complicated, but lets say to achieve my "goal." Um, the name is War, but you can call me...War." He grinned. Jade was drawn to the massively handsome man in front of her, but she had no idea way.
"Well, War, I meant out here in the parking lot?" she gestured to the area.
"Oh, I see, I just arrived." He stated as he pointed to his 1967 Mercury Cougar. The car looked like it belonged to the devil himself. "Probably didn't hear cause a silencing spell clocks the immediate area" Jade looked at him, how could he know all this, he was not a witch, she could tell.
"Yes, it does, but how do you know that?" She questioned him
"Spent time with some Witches on the east coast, cousins actually." He confessed. Jade could tell there was something off about him, almost like he wasn't telling the whole truth.
"Well," she spoke "got to go, a couple friends are expecting me for free period." She began moving when War pulled at her arm.
"Can I come?"
"Um, no?" She answered the blunt question.
"Come on, I don't know anyone, but you...hey what is you name by the way?" He asked
"Jade. And I guess you can come." She didn't like the thought of it, but the nice side of her couldn't leave the guy hanging, when he knew no one in the school. Pulling out her phone and shoot Alexiana a text ~Hey, some guy named War is going to be joining us, his new, I guess.~
@Little_Ghost98

Last edited:
|||Axel|||
Axel smiled down at Alexi, seeing her relax a little bit. He laughed at her words, pressing his nose softly to the top of her head as he took in a breath. "Yeah, you surprised me a little bit." He said softly, taking in a breath before pulling away as he felt she would probably get weirder out by him sniffing her hair, that sounded weird even in his head.
|||Geo|||
Geo smiled at him, chuckling softly. "Yeah. Shoot me a message when you find a guy who likes the strong silent type and isn't in it for drugs or for money." She said before he mentioned the party, and she groaned. "Do I have too? There will be so many strange people, so may voices, though breaking rules sounds fun." She said.
@Little_Ghost98

(( On mobile because I don't wanna lay in bed with my bulky laptop haha. Laziness at its finest.. ))

Sawyer

He gave a small laugh at the other's joke and was a bit reluctant to let go of his hand. It had just...felt nice. Oh gosh Sawyer, get a hold of yourself! He mentally gave himself a slap on the back of the head, and then returned to Zeke. "It's nice to meet you as well, Zeke. And I was just heading over to the library. I help out around their during free period, since no one else does, and the librarian should be expecting me." The hallway was beginning to thin out as students found their groups of friends and places they'd chill for free period, and soon it was only them and the occasional student in the hall. "Were you heading anywhere specific?" He rose an eyebrow as some hair fell into his left eye, making him look younger for once and rather cute. @Kaz

"I see, that is kind of you." Zeke replied to the other's explanation, pausing as he took a moment to simply watch the other male, and nodding some. "I was... Ah, where was I going... Oh, yes. I was going to grab a snack. I suppose something from the vending machine will do..." He replied, only then making up his mind about what to get to eat. "If you would like, I could bring you something, as well?" He offered, putting on a charming smile.

@Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.