Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas
Lucas glanced up at the girl who spoke to him. He grinned and turned so that he was sitting at the front of the bed, his legs hanging off the side "Hi, I'm Lucas. Yeah I'm an electric manipulator and you?" He asked. He couldn't quite figure it out just by looking at her. He glanced around for the nurse, she was always berating him about not eating enough or charging up enough and she bothered him, but she had one of those portable chargers that he didn't have on him at the moment. He could feel the buzz of electricity through the walls, and as much as he wanted to suck up all the juice that it held, that would end up effecting the entire campus, which probably wasn't the best idea.

Elisabeth
"Uh," She'd never been asked before, no one had even wondered what she was aloud and those that had wondered never told her about it. She was two things that couldn't simply exist and it was virtually impossible to work that way but she did. "Well, I was a witch... but my powers were stripped when I was changed, but before that I sort a died and was cast from heaven. I don't have any fancy wings or special abilities, I still seem to act mortal, except I don't age." Her expression changed to where her lip sort of curled up slightly, she shrugged. She had never met someone like her, no vampire had ever told tales of dying and being cast from heaven to live life as a mortal. Only sanctuary had ever been one she met cast from heaven, except she was sent to hell, or as Sanctuary put it- the Underworld. Before she could realise she hadn't actually said what she was Sebastian hissed at the man, Elisabeth started to fuss over him and started reprimanding him.

Axel smiled lightly, nodding in thanks as she passed him the tooth pick. He popped the little piece of wood in between his teeth as he started picking out the meat. "Well you look good in anything." He complimented, before realizing it sounded creepy and he blushed. "Well most people do."

Alexiana
Alexiana giggled and blushed at his comment. He wasn't always the really flirty type. Just really sweet to pretty much everyone. "Well thank you very much for the compliment. You aren't looking too bad yourself for the first day back in hell." School kinda wasn't Lexi's thing. She excelled at it but she sure as hell didn't like it.
@IceQueen

Lucas
Lucas raised an eyebrow "Well that's certainly interesting" He said with a shrug. When the cat started hissing at him he leaned back slightly. He wasn't sure if the cat was special like its master and he didn't want to find out the hard way. Running his hand through his hair he spoke again "Your new here right? I don't think i saw you around last year" He said, hoping he was right and hadn't just made a fool of himself.

Milo
He listened to them flirt for a bit, chuckling before giving them a wave and walking over to the suspicious Zeke. They were cool, and he didn't mind his touchy and seductive nature, which was always a plus to him. "A prankster hmm?" He cocked an eyebrow and sat down on the side of his desk. Just then a female bursted into the room and hid, followed by a raging teacher. "This year should be interesting.." @Kaz

Axel let out a soft chuckle, messing with his hair. "Yeah. I was really going for the lovable dork. It worked right?" He asked her, his smile stretching from ear to ear. He thought that Alexi was actually pretty cool, and he didn't know what she thought about him, or what he thought about her. It was all very confusing, but if she liked him, he wouldn't be able to tell.
@Little_Ghost98

Elisabeth
Elisabeth thought for a moment and shook her head. "No, I wasn't here, I mean I enrolled last year but I... couldn't come." She was a sickly type and when she enrolled she missed the orientation and had to stay out another year. Trying her absolute hardest not to waste any time she tried to get healthy quickly and managed to make the orientation. "My friend Sanctuary was here last year though, not sure if you know her... she's kinda... special." Special wasn't even the word for it. There sadly wasn't a word for how Sanctuary was, she just... was.

@Sashakiki

Lucas
Lucas nodded "Well what matters now is that your here" He said with a grin. He got up and started looking through drawers. He was sure that the nurse kept it on hand in case he needed it. He went from drawer to drawer, using his hand for support. "Uh, Sanctuary? Hmmm..Is she a vampire or something?" There were so many kids at this school that the only reason Lucas remembered people was because of his photographic memory. He glanced up at the clock and then back at her "So what are you in here for?" He asked, she looked ok, though those scratches weren't that great looking.

Alexiana would most likely not tell Axel she liked him. Honestly she was pretty awkward and she didn't know how he felt about her. Alexiana pulled out her phone and texted her best friend who was also right next to her: Dude I am so awkward when it comes to him! Help me!
She looked over at Axel. "The loveable dork definitely worked" she giggled
@Autumn_Burns_Red
@IceQueen

Last edited:
MidnightMoon
"Another year gone and wasted, here." He thought to himself while wondering the hallways trying to avoid the classroom, purposely. He wanted to avoid the classroom at ANY and ALL costs. Teaching, learning and everything was just a pretend front to be human, which he clearly wasn't any more. Not that he was to start with. Growing up with animals helped him understand them and all he wanted right now was to be... around an animal, something anything besides here. He walked darkly and dressed just as darkly but he himself was not dark.

Miura
He spit out his forked tongue and smelled the air (Yup his nose is broke... XD) It smelled of many differnet cultures species of mosnters and people, an amazing new and comforting surrounding for him to have subjected himself to. Aside fro mwhen he'd be out working on his fils or songs he would use this place as a way to act like himself... a dragon. He jumped into class and smiled winking. "Hello."

{I am the uppermost upset with how I've been posting lately... everything is so DAMN SHORT!}

Elisabeth
"No, not quite," She bit her lip and turned her ankle inward slightly. "Oh, well Sanctuary was playing with Sebi here and she got him a little wet, he only likes baths every once in a while and doesn't really like Sanctuary. She's a little well.... outgoing you might say" Anything to make it not sound like she was insulting her best friend. At the end of the day Elisabeth knew that she was a good person... when she wasn't fantasising about killing people or mass murder of everyone. It was even worse when the girl summoned her hell-hounds, but hopefully... by some hope, if there was a god out there Elisabeth hoped that she wouldn't summon them here. That would have been wrong on so many levels. @Sashakiki (The top portion is... errr NOT for you ubnless you want it to be... it's just a general post.

Jade glaced at her phone as it buzzed, readin the text she laughed. She leaned in towards her friend and whispered " Theres nothing wrong with being awkward, but come on its Axel theres nothing to worry about his chill." smiling she returned to my upright position. "So Axel, how was you summer?" she asked.

Ezekiel laughed lightly as Milo accused him of being a 'prankster,' again glancing towards the earlier victim. The effects would be wearing off... "Me? No... Completely innocent." He claimed, then caught off guard as Arron burst in, watching the girl flit around the room. "...Well, that is certainly some suspicious behavior, maybe she did it." He added, smiling and quirking a brow. "Just ignore the fact that she wasn't in here, she definitely did it."

@Tart

Axel smiled at Alexia, ruffling her hair a bit. "Thank the gods it did." He joked, before resting his arm back on the desk, trying to act casual. But as soon as her friend piped up, he put on another grin. "I suppose it was nice hanging at home, though I missed you guys." He said.

Lucas
Lucas opened another drawer and finally found the charger. "Ah ha!" He said and took it out. Putting his hand on it, he felt the electricity going through his body, slowly restoring his power level. "Ah, so your cat did it to you? That sucks, do you want some bandages?" He asked. He had been to the nurse several times over the years so he knew where everything was. "We might wanna get going soon, i mean, we could stay here and it would be excused since they have video of us here" He said gesturing to the security camera, "But since you haven't been here before i get the feeling ordination would be helpful" He said grinning, his head was no longer swimming which was nice, so he would probably be good to go in around 10 minutes.

Elisabeth
She shook her head slowly and looked down. All she needed to do was feed, to have just a little bit of human blood. Wherever that was going to come it absolutely had to be fresh, unlike any other vampire where they could probably survive on bags of processed blood she had to have it straight from the vein beating not even a dead person would work. "I um," She swallowed. "I have to have some.... supplemental things." She didn't like admitting to the fact she gained all her energy from murdering humans, that was Sanctuary's department and everyone knew she killed for the fun of it to supply both girls' needs. @Sashakiki

Lucas
Lucas raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, a lot of people at this school had weird things they needed, and it wasn't his place to judge. The charged beeped and he took his hand off of it, sliding it back into its place and closing the drawer. "So, uh, you gonna stay here until the nurse comes or do you wanna go or...i mean, is there anything i can do to help?" He asked, unsure of what to do say or do. He had never been good around people he didn't know all that well. He slipped his hands in his pockets and waited for her answer.

Alexiana smiled. Her summer was pretty okay, except for the fact that she didn't see her best friend not once. "Well if you would have made an attempt to hang out with me, maybe you wouldn't have missed me." Alexiana teased, punching Axel's arm playfully.
@IceQueen

Axel laughed heartily as she punched his arm, rubbing the area and giving a mock pout. "Oucchhhh, so mean Alexi." He joked, smiling after a few seconds and resting against the table. "I wish my parents would have let me decide." He said, scrunching up his nose.

Milo

He couldn't help but laugh at this, a smirk crossing his lips as he watched the teacher stomp around the room. "Ohh, I see. She definitely has my suspicions now." Sarcasm laced around his words, his crimson eyes trailing back to Zeke. "Now tell me, basilisk, who else could paralyze someone with just mere eye contact, hm?" Milo laid back on the desk, his legs hanging carelessly as his arms crossed over his desk. "You've been caught, mister." He gave him a wink and licked over his lips, the teacher now making his way over to where they were. "Have you seen him?! I swear I saw him enter this room!" Milo shrugged nonchalantly, pursing his lips as he glanced up at the teacher's face. "Him? Nah.. He probably went to the other one down the hall." The teacher nodded and stormed out once more. @Kaz

Arron
She could hear the teacher storm out, and she quickly changed back to his male form, running a hand through his hair as he strolled out of the classroom. "Thanks everyone." He smirked and internally laughed at the dumb-founded looks he was given, each student already sorting through the fact that he'd went into the closet a female, then came out a male. Arron hopped up on a nearby desk and sat down, criss cross, and looked around the room, a small group of people making their way over to chat. He had always been fairly popular with people, and he could tell already that this year would be a rather...interesting one.
Sawyer
He continued to chat with the small group of people, smiling softly and nodding his head at their remarks and jokes. His eyes had fallen upon a rather gothic girl who entered the room, who seemed utterly uncomfortable about him. Sawyer watched her make her way to her seat in the room, idly biting his bottom lip in thought. Had he done something wrong? Did he smell funny? Sawyer watched her for a bit, the group waving their goodbyes before sitting back down. He smiled at them and sat down in his as well, which was ironically pretty close to the girl's. He decided to introduce himself, hoping to clear some of the awkwardness. He tapped her shoulder lightly and gave a small grin, "Oh uh...Hey. I'm Sawyer. I don't think I've seen you around before?" He tilted his head in curiosity. @CZDoubleU

Status
Not open for further replies.