Ghost Isle Boarding School {IC} {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry about it." War spoke to Helious, "No use crying over spelt milk, is that how that ridiculous saying goes? What ever you get it." War chuckled. He was glad that Lucas decided to give him a ride. "Thanks Lucas, some idiot slashed my tires." It was true, War was thankful, it made his job of looking for Lucifer at the bonfire easier, if he had an explanation on how he got there without his car. He smiled as he climbed into the back seat.
@Brett Albarn @Sashakiki

Avalia suddenly jolted forward as the car came to a quick stop. She shook her head realizing her massive slip up. She looked over at Jade and felt herself clamming up again but slowly began to open up again. "Uhm... Lucifer... I know that name.... Mother told me about such a individual.... A Demon.... Huh... Nothing on a God.." She said before looking over at Jade. "Im a very Young God... I literally am Seventeen years old... Like I said.. I was the first of my kind born in over 1000 years.... My father is Tyr.... Nor- Oh I said to much already! Darn!" She said and clenched her fists. Her eyes seemed to glow lightly as she began to become emotionally unstable as she beat herself up on the inside. The wind on the outside of the car seemed to begin shifting as well. "I need to relax.... Just! Dont tell anyone! Can you imagine what would happen! I mean! I already meddled in Mortal affairs when I saved this girl and I killed those two Murderers.... Well.... It was so simple compared to what my father put me up against..." She mumbled quietly

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Jade laughed, even if it wasn't a laughing matter, Jade always laughed when things seemed stressful. "Hey...um, your secrets safe with me, if it is anybody who knows what its like to be different it is me." Jade smiled at the girl. "But if you need anyone to talk to minus judgment, I am here." Jade decided to pick up speed, and the truck agreed with her command. "If you don't want to talk about you "godly" life, I think I will live."
@Angelic Fusion

Avalia took a deep breath as everything seemed to begin to return to normal. She shook her head "Im not worried about you... Just... People abusing me... I mean.. I can kill you probably without much effort... My father is the God of War... the Norse God of War... and the Sky.... He trained me to take his place... I.. I killed so many people that I am a weapon... I shouldn't be down here but my parents said I could as long as I kept under cover and just say I was an Elf which.. isn't far from the truth because my mother is the Goddess of the elves and the earth. I just fear others will try to get me to do things.. I.. I have an issue with trusting people to easily and my father tried to break me of it." She said before going silent untill they arrived. She looked in the mirror and made sure her hair covered her ears even though it wouldn't matter soon.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Jade smiled. She didn't mind hearing this, it reminded her off her family's duties. Jade felt like she could open up to the girl sitting in her truck, "I kinda understand where you are coming from. When I said I was a powerful witch back at the school, well there is more to it. My family traces back to the Greek goddess Hakate. I am not her blood, but my family is her chosen champions, so we have power beyond belief." Jade couldn't believe she was telling these things to this girl, it was like she couldn't stop. The more time she spent with her the more she shared. It was unusual. "But things happened when I received my powers, my family fears me you see. Not because of my the types of powers I have, but how powerful I am." All Jade could do was blink when she came to a stop so she could turn onto a dirt road in the forest leading to the beach. She had just told a big chuck of her family secret to a girl she hardly knew. "Um...so are you excited then since this is...wait is this your first party with mortals?" Jade asked, hoping to change the subject.
@Angelic Fusion

Lucas
Lucas raised an eyebrow but shrugged "No problem" He said and started up the car. He started driving and the spoke again "So your new here right War? bet this wasn't what you expected to happen to you on the first day huh?" He said and laughed. "Anyway, I'm Lucas and i'm a junior, i can control electricity. Pretty sure Helious here is an angel of some sort, so what are you?" He asked and made a turn. This bonfire party was all anyone had been able to talk about for the last few periods so Lucas was excited to go. He always enjoyed getting to hang out with other people in his school that he knew. He turned on the music and put the volume down to low, and started humming along.

@Brett Albarn @Autumn_Burns_Red

Avalia looked over and shrugged "Uhm... I am not really sure how I feel... I mean I am kind of afraid as I don't know what to expect and I never went to a party before. I spent most of my time training under my mother and father... I mean... As of just recently I have never been down on earth..." She said before shaking her head slowly. "I don't know how I feel about it so I think I will keep my current clothes on.... I don't want to change into something that leaves me open around people I don't know... Maybe its the War God in me speaking but I don't trust people." She said with little emotion in her voice.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

War looked at Lucas through the rearview mirror, he didn't know what to say. It wasn't apart of his agenda to say that he is an archdemon looking for Lucifer, especially if Lucifer already said his origin to the students here. He didn't want people to make the connection and tell him he was here. So he decided to half-ass the question. "Um, many people of my kind have their own special abilities. You and I have something in common Lucas...electricity, i can generate electricity balls. I also can blood bend." War spoke looking out the window.
@Sashakiki @Brett Albarn

Last edited:
•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexiana smiled and sat up, looking out the window. She and her friends hadn't been to this beach since their Sophomore year. So she figured it would be amazing for all of them to hang out there again. Plus, a bonfire party was just the thing everyone needed to keep their spirits up!
@IceQueen

|||Axel|||
Axel smiled as he parked the car in it's spot, and turned off the engine, leaning back. "Well, we made it." He said, smiling over at Alexi. "Well you want to get things out of the truck, or do you want to just sit here for a bit?" He asked kindly, messing with the keys in his hand. It would be a great day if everyone came to the party, even some of the antisocial people.
@Little_Ghost98

Jade laughed a little "well either way, have fun." Jade pulled into the the sandy parking slot next to Alexiana's honda accord. Hocking, she looked over at two in side the car, she gave a thumbs up. The two were happier than their usual selves, which meant they finally gave into what everyone else knew they felt for each other, and made things official. Jade refocused on the girl in her truck, "well since you did take a ride in my truck, and we shared pretty big chucks of our family history, is it safe to say we are friends." Jade smiled.
@Angelic Fusion @Little_Ghost98

Avalia nodded slowly as Jade spoke "Uhm.... Yeah..... I guess you are my friend... I mean.... You know so much about me and me about you that we can only be what you all call friends.." she said before she just got out of the car. She knew nothing about those in the other car so she just went about her normal doings. She didn't even know what she wanted to do but she wanted to be in the open air where she felt more relaxed. "I am so bored..." She groaned before grabbing her back pack. In the backpack was a black dress given to her by her mother.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.