Getting By

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A map, food, a place to stay and folks NOT trying to put a bullet through our heads. Boy, today is a gift from heaven." Bill said, his voice full of joy. He laughed at Nyla's remark about the raw meat. "No thanks. I prefer my meat cooked. Name's Bill, by the way." He quickly tipped his hat as he said his own name. "And that's my friend, Goofy Mc Goofpants. Also known as Ladykiller."

Alexia dug a random pair of Nylas panties out and threw them at her.
"Here." She said before going back to gathering more of the clothes. She froze, looking up at the blondes words and her purple eyes narrowed. She however, stayed quiet as she saw him slap himself. She nodded in approval, she wouldn't have to do it herself now. She dumped the armload of soaked clothes on the bank before she felt around for any left beneath the water. She let her sister play nice with the two of them. She closed her eyes and dipped beneath the water, grabbing the soap and washing her hair quickly before she popped back up, slid her clothes off quickly, washed her body and washed the clothes she had been wearing before she slid them back on. However, when she turned to get out, she froze, staring at the little gardener snake sitting on the bank two feet from her face. A shriek tore from her throat and she was out and on the other side of the bank within seconds, still shrieking.

Bill instantly turned towards the shriek. His eyes lit up in a fiery red blaze as his hand reached for his colt in a reflex. He saw the snake and shot it as fast as he could. The wind carried the smoke away from the barrel of his gun, while he stared at the dead snake, motionless, speechless.

After quickly pulling on her panties she jumped a foot in the air at her sister scream she quickly glared at the men thinking it was them, then realizing they were still in there same spots she looked over at her sister. She saw her sister terrified in place and saw the little garden snake, she couldn't help but bust into laughter at her sister. " Its just a garden snake it doesn't even bite." she reassured her sister but picked the lil thing up anyway, but as she was about to reach for it the poor thing got shot. Sighing she picked the now dead snake up and stuck it over in the bushes out of the way. "Better?" she asked as she came back and picked up the laundry glad they landed on the grassy part and not the dirt.

He was lost and was just staring around he then said " What a group of people we are...and my name is Kuroi nice to meet you " His ear then pierced by the scream and then his arms raised in the air as if he did nothing pleading not guilty he said " Fuck was that..." His still revealed chest puffing in and out until he calmed down again from the whole quick scenario. His eyes switched looks between the girls and smirked as he ran his hand through his hair again, letting it set properly out of his eyes.

The bruennetes face was flaming red. She wished the ground would just swallow her up. She hid her face in her hands and pulled her knees up to ehr chest on the opposite bank, completely, totally embarrassed. She was terrified of snakes.
"Shut up." The growl was directed at everyone in hearing distance. 'Don't say a word." She got up, stormed around the spring bent down, shook out one of the still wet tank tops and threw it on over her head, trying to ignore the chill on her body. She stormed off to collect more wood, bending over and shoving both of her eagles in their holsters as she swung it around her waist and fastened it in place.

" Everyone has a fear...its nothing to be embarrassed about " He smirks and stands up off the floor and caught a glimpse of 'dat ass', he was a a funny kid to himself but his humor was terrible. He rubbed the back of his head that was bleeding a bit, He looked at his hand and then placed it back to were it was. He furrowed his brow and looked at his partner with a weird look on his face like he felt it was getting awkward to him.

The red shine coming from Bill's eyes turned purple for a moment before dying down as he seemingly returned to Earth, moving his hands and head again. After blinking a few times and swallowing the saliva in his mouth, he switched his gaze to his gun. He opened it, removed the used bullet case, then replaced it and put the gun back in its holster.

A drop of sweat formed on Bill's forehead, which he quickly brushed away. He had forgotten how much more dangerous the American outside was compared to what he's used to. A fox was the most dangerous wild animal he could come across at home.

Licking his lips, Bill snapped back to reality, quickly looking over at everyone to make sure they were ok, even if only Alexia was close to the snake. He saw his friend put his hand against his head and he sighed, understanding what happened.

"Listen, mate, you're a real fun guy, and I don't mind you being clumsy, but I ran through more bandages in the short time I've been with you than my entire stay here in America. And I've been shot twice for crying out loud!" Bill sighed and reached for his pouch again. Besides his cigs and the lighter, the pouch also held what ever bandages could still fit in it. "Help yourself." He said and tossed the roll over at Kuroi.

Kuroi shook his head no and caught the bandages holding them back out at him saying " Its only a small cut don't worry " He smirked as he removed his hand from the back of his head and the blood wasnt flowing as much as he though it would, it just began to coagulate and began its normal human bodily reactions. He rubbed one of his eyes of some weird debree and looked back at the girls who he seemed to lose track on,

Alexia blushed even more at Kuroi's words. She didn't look at either of the guys. She could blow a man's brains out from a point blank range without being fazed...Yet she couldn't handle seeing a baby snake two feet from her face? Her fear was irrational and it irritated her. She ducked into the surrounding brush and began to collect large branches as she saw them. She shivered, she was still cold, she wore wet clothes and now there was brush between her and the warm steam the hotsrpings gave off. About ten minutes later she came back with an armful of the wood, which she dumped down by the sight where their first fire had been. She glanced at the guys.

"My name is Alexia," she paused and tilted her head towards the redhead, "my sister, Nyla." She introduced.

"Lovely names, befitting of two wonderful women such as yourselves." Bill nodded as he approached the firewood Alexia had collected. His hand reached for the pouch again, retrieving the roll of bandages again while his other hand disappeared into his long jacket, only to reappear with a machete. Using the machete, he cut off a piece, then folded it together. He reached for his hip flask, took another sip, then poured some on the strip of cloth which he tossed into the pile of wood. With one click of his lighter, the alcohol-soaked piece of cloth lit on fire and slowly but surely spread towards the wood.

"Hah! And mum always said alcohol's no good for you. Damn that crazy ol' redneck and his moonshine. This stuff could kill a boar!" Bill laughed as he watched the fire burn. He never used alcohol to light fires, mostly because what he had been drinking wasn't strong enough.

Watching the fire roar Nyla smiled, she liked fire she liked it a lot it was her inner pyromancer she always used to get into trouble as a kid for playing with it. She looked over at her sister and motioned for her to sit down next to it, as she walked over towards the deer she extended her claws to cut the deer up into smaller portions some to be dried and turned into jerky some to be cooked later and some for tonight. Humming quietly to her self by the time she finished she had her and her sisters half of the deer done, the boys could do there own half. She then took the portions that were to be dried near the fire, setting them on some rocks but not close enough to be cooked. she then handed her sister her portion for tonight then grabbed a stick off from some that didn't make it into the fire and stabbed her portion of deer meat with the stick so she had a handle to hold it over the fire with. "To bad we don't have anything to make gravy with."? she told her sister with a small smile on her face.

"You're not supposed to swim after you've eaten, right?" Bill asked as he looked at Nyla preparing their part of the deer. He himself wasn't all that hungry just yet and he knew Kuroi was, therefore he knew he didn't have to cook the meat, his friend would do it for them.

He turned towards the hot springs. A smirk formed on his face as his jacket fell to the floor, followed by his hat, weapons, belt, pouch, hip flask, shirt, shoes, socks, pants and finally his underpants. Bill turned towards his companion before speaking to him. "Just tell me when it's done." He said, nodding at him as a 'thank you', then ran towards the water and jumped in.

"Ooh, that's good." Bill groaned, happy that he could finally relax. He let himself float on his back as he scrubbed his hair, trying to get it clean again. Caring little for the rest of his body, he splashed in the water a little, feeling that would suffice. Soft, satisfied moans continuingly came from Bill as he enjoyed his time in the hot springs.

Kuroi looked at Bill like what do you mean, Kuroi barley new how to cook and he was to busy getting ready for meditation. He slowly walked down to the meat and put it on the fire, He looked at it and crossed his legs letting the warm fire hit him. As he closed his eyes his arms began to hum and gears could be heard, He breathed in deeply and then exhaled slowly. The arms beginning to glow a bit, He slowly began to phase out and began re charging. His arms had opened up and small solar panels had come out of them, He was glad that he didn't have to use an electric charge or he would of lost his old fashioned arms weeks ago.

Alexia had sat when the shorter woman bid, sitting as close to the firs as she could handle. When Bill began to strip she had immediately looked away, blush staining her cheeks as the man began to make inappropriate noises. Her palm connected to ehr forehead as she looked down and tried to will the blush gone. Looking up, she watched Nyla cook meat. Her head tilted. She could cook but Nyla was just so good at it that she let the other woman handle it. Her eyebrows shot up at how Kuroi just threw the huge chunk over the fire. Her eyebrows inched further up at the solar panels popping out of the man's skin.
"Okay,"

Looking up from spacing off she looked at her sister and her expression of her eyebrows and how they looked like they were gunna climb off her head, she gave a slight giggle then looked over to see what her sister was looking at and saw Kuroi's robot arms with small solar panels on them. She gave a questioning look towards them then looked back over at her meat and turned it to the other side making sure not to burn it. "I think hes charging, like a house or car used to with solar panels." she told her sister so she wouldn't keep making that face it was amusing and if she kept laughing at her sister every time she looked at her Alexia would only get embarrassed if the boys made a comment about it, that is if they paid attention Bill was enjoying the hot spring more than she did by the sounds of it she just hoped for her and her sisters sake he wouldn't ruin the water Nyla thought to her self as she continued to glance over at the man and his robotic arms.

His eye's then opened up and the panel retracted back inside and his arms closed again, He turned the meat over and the side that it was on previously was cooked pretty good actually for his half ass cooking skills. He then looked at them and smiled saying " Sorry about that..uhm just something i have to do " He looked over at the hot springs and side wishing he could get in but he was stuck here cooking like a house wife, He continued to stare at the fire thinking.

Bill had relaxed enough to move again. He swam towards the edge of the water, leaning his arms on the bank, but staying in the water. "Hey, Alexia. Would you be a dear and bring me that map? I'd like to see where we are and where to go." He called out to her, putting his hair behind his head so he wouldn't get the map wet.

Alexia made a face.
"How about I show you the map after you get dressed?" She asked, even as she stood. She turned and gave Nyla a concerned look. "I'm going to go ahead adn get the map, will you be okay here?" She asked. with two strange men? She had her eagles on her but as far as she knew, the only thing Nyla had brought with her was clothes and her claws. They had parked the truck a little ways away, just in case...but now the taller girl was regretting it. "Or do you want to bring the truck over?" She asked, that'd get Nyla out of any possible danger in her opinion.

He looked at the meat and then said " your chunk of meat is done Bill come and eat it " He smirked and leaned back putting his hands onto the floor leaving his legs crossed, He looked at Nyla and then at Alexia who seemed to be the most uncoomfortable person her but thats understandable i mean you dont always have people just randomly stroll in on you but if you have there is probably a bad background life.

Status
Not open for further replies.