Getting By

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill came to an abrupt halt when he saw his companion do the same. Still a good distance behind him, Bill decided to go hide anyway and sneak closer for the rest of the way, just in case. "Well, I hope he's good at making friends." Bill thinks to himself as he quietly gets closer to his friend.

Alexia had the gun trained on the strange man who had come close.
"Howdy." She said calmly, not moving the desert eagle too the side. Nyla and her hadn't made it this far being all warm and trusting to everyone they met. Her smile was more a flash of teeth. "Fancy meetin' you out here.." She drew out before her eyes caught another flicker of movement, much more subtle than the first had been. "So why dosn't you friend come out and say hi to?" She chirped.

" Probably because of the gun your pointing at me...no one likes to get shot ya'know " A small smile on his face he put his hands up in the air and said " its good to see other people...haven't seen any beautiful women lately." he brushed some of the hair from his face so that his amberish crimson eyes could see her better, but he wondered what they were doing out here until he looked around at the scenario they are in and it just floods his mind with thoughts.

"Women?!" Bill thought to himself, then jumped out of his hiding spot, into sight. His gun was pointing at the first person he saw, Nyla. He had but a blink of en eye's time to have to scene unfold before him, but it was clear enough. Two girls bathing in the hot springs.

Bill chuckled a little, then put ol' Daisy back into her holster and gave a bow, taking off his hat. His long black hair fell over his head, but he whipped it back as he raised from his bow again and put his hat back on, pulling it down so that he could barely see them. "Why, hello there, ladies. I'm sorry if we disturbed your... activities. You see, me and my pal here were just looking for a ski lodge. You two wouldn't happen to know where it is located, would you?" He said politely. If one would pay close attention, they'd notice him staring at the girls' breasts, something he couldn't resist. He hadn't had much company as of late, besides Kuroi, who wasn't nearly as charming as a pair of lovely women.

Grinning at the two, Bill took another drag of his cigarette as he nervously chewed on it. He wasn't sure just how the two would respond to them simply showing up, but if worst came to worst, he'd still have a trick up his sleeve.

Alexia went ram-rod stiff when the gun was pointed at her sister. Hell would be nothing compared to what she'd do if the bastard shot Nyla. She again flicked a forced smile.

"That's debateable." Her odd colored eyes flicked over to the blonde man. "I could almost swear my friend enjoys it." She said wryly. The air was cold and her skin was chilled, goosebumps where starting to spear on any exposed flesh. She didn't move of put her gun away however. She was fairly certain she wasn't the only person who could pull off a quick draw. Her eyes kept flickering between the two men.

"It's cold enough that I wouldn't doubt there's a ski lodge around somewhere." That we won't be going anywhere near now…looks like it's a cuddle fest in the back of the pickup again. She finally lowered the gun somewhat, not putting it down, but no longer aiming it at the blondes head, however, it was now pointed in the general area of his other one. "You'll have to excuse me." She paused, again a forced smile was flashed. "But it's dangerous for two girls to travel, I hope you understand." She chirped. "No hard feelings, just being careful." The two of them had almost gotten raped a couple of times, the instances had taught hard lessons.

His eyes picking up on most of the movements she made but he ignored were she was aiming her gun, He new she would not shoot an innocent person just by the way she reacted. Most people would have already shot at us and try to steal our stuff but these girls were different. He spoke with a small smirk on his face as he took a seat at the edge of the spot they were standing on " So how long have you girls been here? " His question was simple and wasn't to harsh or maybe it was. He didnt really know but as long as its only the two girls and no ambush going on, he was okay with it. He then noticed her excuse herself and he let a small sigh go he crosses his arms and a small faint breeze fluttered through his hair and his hood again revealing his Amberish crimson eyes.

Grabbing from her sisters many guns Nyla chose the sniper riffle and watched the bushes as the friend of the man talking with her sister jumped out of the bushes. "Well hey there." she said with a wink as he pointed a gun at her. She smiled having her gun pointed in between his legs as he got a good view of her and her sister. As he put his gun away she lowered hers away from him but still held on to it, not that she really needed it considering she could easily use her claws once in range enough. She then moved next to her sister and answered the man with the amber-ish crimson eyes. "If you boys don't mind letting us finish our laundry and bathing..." she said with a wave of her free hand. "We would gladly appreciate it." raising her eyebrow she didn't really trust the men just yet and she really hoped John would hurry his ass up and find them.

A small smirk on his face he said " your doing laundry? mind if i join in my shirt needs a cleaning " He had a innocent face on like he wasn't going to do anything to them, He only wanted to be clean he hadn't had a warm bath for a while and that's not because he didnt want to it was because he couldn't. He slowly reaching for his hoodie zipper and undid it letting the jacket flap open, He removed it slowly. He then began unbutton the undershirt he had on, he wasn't going to take no for an answer because well...he is stubborn but why wouldn't they let him get clean. After all even if they try to kill him at least he will be clean when he dies and he can die comfortably.

Alexia blinked as the blonde started to strip she glanced over at Nyla for a brief second before she looked back at him.
"I don't suppose you'd consider waiting until my sister is at least partially dressed?" She asked wryly, even as she let her gun rest on the bank beside her. Her hand still held it, but now it wasn't pointing at anyone. The at least partially clothes, chilled and dripping girl backed towards her sisters so that her back bumped against the other girl lightly, pulling the gun along with her. "There's plenty of food, you can have some." Just clear out and lets us get out of here. She thought to herself.

Bill simply leaned against a tree and watched the scene play out before him. His friend was stubborn, but kind-hearted and the girls seemed too nice to hurt an innocent guy like him. A laugh escaped him as he took a last drag of his cigarette and snapped it away. "Gah, well, I hope that lodge has some smokes." He muttered to himself.

With only three cigarettes left, Bill couldn't afford to light another just yet. What if he didn't find any more? Instead, he took the flask attached to his hip and sipped it, then shook his head as the alcohol burned on his tongue and in his throat. "Woah, fuck. This guy wasn't kidding about it being a tad strong."

A small smirk on his face he said " im sorry i should be more polite please finish " He said as he began rolling up his shirt and set it aside him his bare chest exposed, He pulled his right arm in front of him and began pressing it. Small noises were heard when he pressed them which sounded like gears moving and buttons being pressed, He let a small exhale of breath escape his mouth before he looked up at the sky examining it and then back down at his arm which he continued to fiddle with.

Alexia's eye flickered over tot he one with long hair.
"Cigarettes are disgusting." She spoke before she had time to think about it. Instantly a small blush darted across her cheeks and she turned quickly, letting her long hair flash between her and the men so they didn't see the pink tinge. After a moment she turned back around to thank the blonde and pink shot over her cheeks again when she noticed he was shirtless.
"If you'd turn around?" She addressed both males as she shifted her feet beneath the water. Yep, it was time for them to run.

" If i turn around how do i know you will not shoot me in the back...ive come across this many of times and i do not wish for it to happen again " He said as he stood up from his sitting position his body in full view as he liked it to be infront of females, But he then bowed respectfully to them and turned around slowly saying. " It was nice meeting you girls " As the only reason for them to have to turn around was either for a clever escape or a chance to kill him which at this point wouldnt do to much to him, He had survived through worse but they didnt seem like the type to shoot someone in the back they seemed like fair fighters and he respected that.

Bill rolled his eyes at his companion. He could deal with some by now, but this was just ridiculous. "Come on, ladykiller. Let the ladies finish up." He said, grabbing his friend by the arm and pulling him away. He noticed the goosebumps Alexia had and nodded at her in agreement. "You'll have to excuse my friend. He's stubborn." Bill looked over at his friend and gritted his teeth before continuing. "And a complete blockhead."

"Anyway, you're more than welcome to come look for that lodge with us. I don't know where you'll be sleeping, but it can't be better than that. Not out here. And if you want a drink." He tapped the flask on his hip. "Just ask." He said, facing and walking away from them, his head turned slightly so he could speak behind him.

Listening curiously she decided since John was out cold and would be for who the hell knows how long, her and her sister could only eat and save about half of the deer meat that the carcass held. "You can have some of our deer we killed." Nyla offered the to the two men not only would it not be a waste of a hunt with there attention on the deer, her and her sister could easily quickly get dressed and gather all the clothes out of the water.

" I AM NOT HARD HEADED! I JUST ENJOY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! " he tripped and rolled down a small hill, where at the bottom he laid laughing and said " I'm going crazy or they said they would give us food " Sitting up he dusted himself off and shivered a bit looking around for his clothes that were at the top of the hill still. He frowned and began to climb back up to get his shirt and the meat they were offering was to good to pass by on.

Reactions: MissMaine
"Well, I hope you are hard headed, or we'll need to use some bandages. Looked like a nasty fall there." He said, sighing as he looked down at his companion. Bill went to collect the clothes lying on the ground, then tossed them at the guy climbing up the hill he fell down from.

Bill turned his head to the girls, but quickly shut his eyes and looked away again. "Thank you kindly, miss 'n miss. We really do appreciate it. Been wandering for a while now, didn't even have lunch." He said, his head slightly turned towards the girls again and his eyes still closed.

Reactions: MissMaine
Alexia blinked at the men. The blonde one was....amusing...yes, that was the word. He was amusing. Her eyes glanced towards her sister as she offered them some of the kill. She didn't mind, there was no way they could've finished it off. And she wasn't sure when John was waking back up. The man with the long hair, his manners impressed her, even if he did smoke yucky cigererattes and he had pointed a gun at her sister.
"We have a map." She finally called out quietly. "Maybe you're ski lodge is on it." She offered before she began to be bend over and dig out the soaking laundry. "Go get dressed." She directed at her sister."I'll dig out the laundry then you can pack it up while I get dressed...Be quick."

Smiling at her sister she jumped out of the water laying the gun down next to her and putting on her bra that some how managed not to make it into the water, grateful for that she put it on and hooked it. " Can you find my underwear and Then ill be done i finish getting dressed once the clothes are dried." she told her sister as she motioned her sister with her hands to hurry up, it was cold standing there wet and barely dressed and she hated being cold. "We will have to cook the deer of course unless you prefer raw meat." she said towards the man who was being polite keeping his back turned and from what she cold tell his eyes closed.

Seeing her bend over was like heaven but as he was reaching the top and seeing her he was met with clothes to the face, he struggled and fell to his knees grasping the clothes on his face. He pulled them off slowly his cheeks red he tried to slide back on his shirt but he failed to do it by pulling it over his head so he took it off and slowly began un buttoning the rest he looked up at her and said " you girls look amazing by the way " his face was then met with a palm, the palm of his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.