Getting By

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright! I'm famished! Bon appetit!" He said as he jumped out of the water and hurried over towards the fire, taking only his jacket with him. He'd rather dry up against the fire before he'd get back in his clothes, so he just sat next to the fire, eating a chunk of meat that was quite well done, covered under his jacket. He didn't mind being naked around people, but the people did, apparently.

" Please excuse my partner, his former job as a stripper has brought him at ease of being naked around people " He laughed at his own joke even if no one found it funny, it was damn right hilarious to him and he even rolled over on the floor laughing into his hands. He then sat up looking all serious again as he took a bite out of his chunk of meat, His sharp teeth biting into it and he tore away from it chewing.

"Hah. You're just jealous because all the girls run away once you start an act. I can keep 'em happy at least." He said, laughing right back at his companion, then sank his teeth in the piece of meat in his hands again. He shuffled a little closer to the fire, hoping he'd dry more quickly.

"So, how have things been going for you two? We're living in some ridiculous times. Hope it hasn't been to harsh for you." Bill began, trying to start a little conversation with the girls. He was happy to see nice people again for a change, except for Kuroi, he was nice.

Nyla looked up at her sister with a slight pout " Can I finish my food first? and we both can go since I don't know were the map is but I can bring the truck closer." she then looked over at the two men and giggled a little "Well that explains a lot, but if you don't mind I would prefer my sister to keep her blood through her body not just in her face." she said as she slightly teased her sister. "Things have been pretty decent, aside from the occasional fights and run ins we get from time to time usually caused by a friend of ours." she replied as she thought back to the coma like John inside the truck, she slightly frowned it really was a good idea to bring the truck closer so they could watch over him better.

"A friend?" Bill asked as he wiped his hands clean on the ground. "How many more is your group?" He got up, letting his jacket hang on his shoulders to cover up his nakedness as he went to pick up his clothes. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter. Go get your friend while I get dressed, unless you want to see me naked. You can look, but you can't touch." He said and laughed, trying to tease the girls a little.

Quickly putting on some pants, he threw the jacket off, thinking it to be uncomfortable on his somewhat wet naked skin. Before getting completely dressed, he went for the hot springs again, washing his hands and face. The meat had left behind some stains.

Alexia didn't need to be told twice as she went ahead and sprang up from where she had been sitting.
"We only have the one in the truck." She reassured the other man before she immediately went to throw her bag and sniper rifle over her shoulder. She'd hate to lose them. She glanced over at Bill and looked away again. Yea, she was with Nyla, she didn't need all of her blood staining her cheeks red.

" Man all your stripper lingo " He rubs the back of his head and stares directly at Alexia jumping up and walking away, He was being a perv again and he could tell. He then laid back down on the ground and looked up at the sky and then jumped up. He walked over towards the hot springs to take his turn, He stripped even if they looked. He jumped in and went under quickly, then came back up with a small shout. He leaned on the wall and smiled letting his head hang back as he soaked in this amazing warm water.

"Just trying to keep the joke going." He said as he wiped his face and put on his shirt. "With looks like yours you gotta humour 'em." Bill said and suppressed his laugh with a gulp from his flask. Eyes closed, head shaking and a hand reached for his throat when he did. The drink burned in his throat, it was too strong for such a large gulp, but it helped him suppress his laughter.

After putting on the rest of his clothes and attaching his weapons to his body and jacket again, he went to sit down at the bank, near to Kuroi. "A friend, you hear? You should be careful eyeing those girls from now on. Or at least be more subtle with it." He chuckled a little, picked up a pebble, then threw it up to catch it again. "Truck sounds nice, though. Think they'll take us to the next town?" He asked and threw the rock away, letting it bounce on the water a few times.

Gulping down the rest of her food she got up with her sister as they started to head towards the truck then stopped as she raised her eyebrow at the comment of seeing him naked and smirked. She could be so mean, but she changed her mind and turned around to fallow along with her sister towards the truck. Maybe she would be mean later if she felt like it, she thought to her self as she looked over at her sister with a mischievous grin on her face.

Alexia looked over at Nyla, seeing her look that clearly meant she was up to no good.

"Do I want to know what's running through your demented mind?" She asked wryly, ducking under a low hanging branch. The truck should come into sight very soon. The purple eyed girl dug out her keys as the truck came into view, well, her view. "You should catch sight of the truck in a few more yards." She told her sister before she set out at a jog. So of course, Alexia got to the truck first. She waited for Nyla to show up with her key. Both front doors had to be unlocked for the truck to actually unlock itself. The girl leaned against the door and looked in at the unconscious, John. Worry was eating at her some.

Last edited by a moderator:
[time for a time skip again]]

Alexia sat in the passenger seat of the truck as it pulld up as close as it could get to th fire and the two recently met men. She glanced over at Nyla. They where both fairly worried about John As the truck came to a stop, Alexia dug out the promised map before she leaped from the truck and crossed back towards the fire, hoping to god, that both men where dressed.

Nyla looked over at her sister as she jumped from the truck before she glanced back at the still sleeping John, she really hoped he wouldn't get nay brain damage for being in a coma so long he was already a pain in the ass with what brain power he had. She smirked a bit trying to feel better she then put the truck in park hoped out and locked the truck up and set the alarms right before she stuck the keys in her pocket and clipped the little key ring to her belt loop. She then began to walk towards the fire were the two men awaited her and her sister although her sister was a good foot or so ahead of her she figured she didn't have to be in much of a hurry she wasn't the one with the map of course, but she also didn't want her sister there alone any amount of time by herself with them she didn't exactly trust them all the way just yet.

Bill had been sitting at the ege of the hot springs for the time the girls were gone, fully clothed of course. Playing with pebbles he found all around him to pass time as the girls returned with the truck. He got up, turning towards the girls and greeting them with a nod. "Ah, do you have the map? Great! I'm dressed now, can I have a look, please?"

Alexia sighed in relief, at least one of the guys was dressed. She walked towards Bill and held up the map in a half greeting.

"Yea, you can take a look." She said before she walked back towards the fire, hoping Bill got the hint that she didn't want the map around any water. The things where getting harder to come by.

Bill approached Alexia, reaching for the map, but stopped before he grabbed the thing and instead moved his arm to scratch his head. By now, he had gotten a little impatient, but that was no reason to be impolite all of a sudden. "Mind pointing where we are now? You came here, so you must know, right? At least you had a car, we just ran through the dirt, ugh."

Reaching the fire she saw her sister and Bill with the map, so she just sat down and warmed her self near the fire staring absent minded into it while listening to them talk.

Alexia blinked before she nodded some, without another word she sat down on the ground and unfurled one of them, grabbing a couple of rocks to keep the corners down. Her eyes scanned over the page before she placed her finger.

"We're here, roughly." She told the man above her. "The place you're looking for is..." Of course, they where looking for it to, but plans could always change, "here." She said, pointing to a new place.

Bill sat down on his knees in front of the map, looking at the spots Alexia pointed at. He scratched his chin and looked around a little, trying to figure out which way to go and how far it was, judging by the scale of the map and a rough guess of the distance on the map. "Well, thanks a bunch. I'd rather not ask for more favors than I already did, but.. Mind giving us a ride there? We've been walking for a long time. And besides, you can stay there, too!"

Alexia blinked and looked up at him, eyes calculating.

"I'd have to talk to Nyla about it first." She answered the man. The Truck was one of their biggest advantages in this world, it was their home...would it be wise to let strangers in it? The woman bit her bottom lip and glanced towards the fire. "So, what kind of accent am I hearing?" She asked to change the subject.

"Hmm?" Bill looked confused a little, surprised by the question, then realized and remembered he's crossed half of the planet, so he must sound at least a little bit different. "A Belgian one. Well, Belgium hasn't existed for decades, but we're a proud folk. I can take a Scottish! Here." He cleared his throat, in preparation for his new accent. "Ye wee girls ur gey crakin'. Cheers fur showing me th' map, ah hawp ye'll be joining us in th' lodge. A'd lik' th' company." He said and burst into laughter after that, surprised that he made it that far without giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.