Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh crap, oh crap, oh--!"

As Ant-Man continued to flee, attempting to evade Twisted Fate's explosive cards as best as he could. However, he didn't stop until Ada's warning shot in the form of her crossbow arrow landed in the ground just a few inches in front of him, prompting the man to stop and instinctively look behind him just to see what was behind. Underneath his helmet, the man could only worriedly purse his lips as Alice prepared her lasers and others around aimed their guns at him.

"Oh... Coooome ooon! Times like these I wish I could at least be... Iron Ant! Or something!" He exclaimed to himself, before taking a gambit and turning around completely. With that, in perhaps an unexpected maneuver, he began running towards his opponents again, and just as the likes of Miku, Lucifer, and Linda pulled their triggers at him, he leapt into the air and pressed the button on his suit, and with that...

tumblr_n7g5mgj4c21tys1z7o2_250.gif

His body practically disappeared, or rather, as Naomi's Luminol revealed, merely shrunk to minuscule size, dodging every bullet that would have come his way.

However, he didn't stay shrunk for very long, quickly changing back to normal size as Ali seemed to take a different approach and sheath his weapon, any sense of hostility from him seeming to disappear. With that, the Ant-Man ceased to move, looking cautiously at Ali, but remained his distance, just in case he or the others would attempt to continue their assault.

tumblr_inline_o6z4afPwr21sdsctl_100.png

"Okay, did we like... Is there a 180 I missed here? We were just doing the opposite of helping each other, and... Listen, the civilian thing really bothers me. I'm confused, are you guys holding the civilians hostage, or are you like... The hostages themselves?"

Ant-Man snapped his fingers.

"C-Ceasefire, please! Everyone. Ceasefire? Uh... Pop quiz. Before we go on, uh, do you guys even know who we are? And who you're working for? You don't really want to fight, do you? Y'know, this puts me in a bad spot. Bad enough that I had to hit a woman, but... Ah, hell, I guess I am beneath hitting a woman..."
I let out a breath of relief when Ant-Man called for a ceasefire and my head didn't explode.

"Stop attacking!" I yelled loud enough for everyone in our fight to hear and hoping the sounds of battle would drown it out before reached the Umbrella goon.

"As to answer your hostage question, it's more like 'fight for us or die!' kind of situation," I explained and despite my swords being sheathed, one hand was gripping a pistol attached to my side, ready to pull it out if either he or the Umbrella grunts attacked."All we know is that they're a corporation called Umbrella and they can shut down our bodies and if need be, kill us on the spot so we're being forced to fight. Hell they even killed one of us already!" I pointed to the charred corpse of Travis."However, if you can get the device that can shut us down, we'll gladly turn our weapons against Umbrella. I can attempt to assist, but if I go down, I'll likely be killed so try to not to let that happen ok?"

@Verite@Mason Moretti @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva @AntFight
Naomi Kimishima

@Verite @Archwar @penguin055 @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Minerva #AntFight

Naomi ceased firing, however she placed the barrel of her gun against Ant-Man's head as a safety precaution and began answering his questions in sequence.

"We have no clue who you are, besides what we've been told, which is nearly nothing. All we know is that you're enemies of Umbrella.

"We work for Umbrella, a corporation with a lot of money, a lot of power, a lot of intelligence and a lot of technology, as well as the ability to travel to different worlds.

"I would say that we all don't want to fight, but for a few among us that isn't exactly true.

"And although I don't want to kill you, 'this woman' isn't exactly pleased to be punched in the face. So, although it's not my first choice, pulling this trigger does seem to be in my best interest.

"You're certainly not making it any harder for me to do so,"
she added as she drew her free hand to her nose, which was still dripping with blood. She would be lucky if it wasn't broken.
"HEY!" I shouted and waved my hands."I know he punched you, but we did try to kill him and we do need his help. Unlike us, when the Umbrella shit head presses the button, he won't faceplant into the ground! So cool it."
Naomi Kimishima

@Verite @Mason Moretti @Archwar @penguin055@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto@Minerva #AntFight

"Every second I spend without pulling this trigger is one second closer to the Umbrella techs pulling theirs and Kruger pulling his, blowing us to kingdom come. At least if I'm a threat to him, I'm seen as useful to Umbrella."

With her free hand, she pulls out the radio used to communicate with Kruger. "Commander, I could use a reminder. What's the situation on possibly taking live hostages?"
vo6dKEj.png

Miku stared, a mildly disgruntled noise escaping her throat. Her attempts to help from afar did not seem to be working out as planned. She didn't want to kill; but her attempts to use her bullets as a distraction didn't seem to be working out, either.​

Forcing herself back to reality, Miku looked down her scope-- only to notice a lack of... action. Eyes widening in surprise, she did a double take. Ali had sheathed his weapons, and Ant-Man wasn't retaliating against Naomi. Despite the continuing sounds of battle from the other side of the battlefield, she felt a tinge of hope rise from her chest. Looking down the scope again, and keeping her cross hairs on Ant-Man, she silently hoped for some sort of resolution coming from this. She really hoped she didn't have to fire another bullet.​

giphy.gif

Twisted Fate weaved a card through his fingers, causing it to radiate energy. Soon after, a number of cards appeared in a circular formation in front of Ant Man. From these cards, T.F arose.

"You're comin' with us. Put your hands behind your head."

tyFZA9k.jpg

He took out a glowing gold card and positioned it in front of his face. Well, that looks odd. That's not how somebody threatens to throw a card. It turns out, T.F was holding it this way so his opponent could read what it said. On the back of the card, Ant Man would see engravings that read,

"I'm pretending to take you prisoner."

He would discreetly show the card to Ali and Naomi. To everyone nearby, he winked in an attempt to tell them of his plan. Perhaps the Umbrella slaves could pretend to take the S.H.I.E.L.D members as prisoners, and then unite against Umbrella when the time was ripe.

@Archwar @Mason Moretti @MetalNova @Verite @Kaide` @AntFight​

Last edited:
fierce_heart_really_thinking_by_arch_of_war-dauhm41.png

I closed my eyes when the woman asked if they could take Ant-Man in alive and Twisted Fate showed me a card as well as winking to convey his plan. I slightly nodded to show I understood.

This was going better than expected and I needed to hurry up to get in the act otherwise I risked our plan being discovered.

fierce_heart_smiling_by_arch_of_war-datqiny.png

"You fell for the good ol 'help us!' trick. You heroic types really are dumb, huh?" I smiled softly and winked to show that I didn't mean it and hopefully Ant-Man would get it. I pulled out my flintlock pistol and pointed it where I believed his head would be if he attempted to shrink."We're ahead of you so try anything funny and your skull go kaput if you try turning yourself into a midget."

Oh boy, I'm saying terrible things!

@Verite @Otto @Kaide @Mason Moretti @MetalNova @Yun Lee @AntMan group

5003508-8218766015-tumbl.gif

"Houuuuughhh!"

The whirlwinds seemed to have little effect on Thor, as after firing his bolt at Cagliostro, he spun his hammer about as though it were little more than a toy, before raising it up as a bolt of lightning suddenly appeared and he attempted to dispel Hakuei's magic, before being forced to bring Mjolnir back down again prematurely in order to deflect Clark's heat vision. On top of that, with his flank being covered, it gave Shirou and 18 the opening they needed for a frontal assault, Shirou's punch connecting first and sending him flying into the sky, while 18's barrage followed him in the air.

The god tanked a few of the punches, as well as Twisted Fate's cards on the side, but attempted to recover as quickly as he could, raising his arms in a cross to shield himself from the android's powerful attacks, before attempting to break through her offense and swiftly, yet potently, swing his charged hammer with the intent of slamming into 18's side and knocking her back to the ground! Giving himself no more time to waste with any sort of recovery, the mighty god flew to the ground and once again smashed his hammer into the ground. However, instead of creating a shockwave to rock everyone's balance like before, his new tactic ended up creating waves of lightning that traveled along the ground, attempting to electrocute everyone on the ground!

@Kaykay @Hana @Jeremi @Josh M @Azuremoon @Gands @Crow @Sen @Kaide` @Otto @ThorFight
M1wkym4.webp

"It. Is. On."

Cagliostro laughs maniacally as she stands on the flying Ouroboros' head.

"Work together, you say?" Cagliostro responds to Clark, "leaving you all out of the fun is simply a lack of manners. Let's have fun, everyone.
PHANTASMAGORIA!"

Ouroboros roars towards the skies, causing odd, misty objects rose from the ground and imbued themselves into those fighting Thor.

Phantasmagoria caused every ally fighting Thor to get a boost in attack and defenses, and the attack boost was very significant. In addition to this, anyone who was, by chance, stunned or paralysed by Thor's lightning would be destunned.

With the combined force of Phantasmagoria's attack boost and Lucio's speed boost, Cagliostro whizzes towards Thor, preparing to smack a few chemical vials in his face to deal some damage.

"I will halt when you plead for mercy!"

Ouroboros then hisses at Thor, preparing to launch a beam of energy at him...

@Kaykay @Hana @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Azuremoon @Gands @Crow @Sen @Kaide` @Otto @ThorFight

Last edited:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far
Through different, yet equally mysterious means, a group of multiple individuals pulled from across different worlds, here on referred to as the "Survivors" found themselves awakening within a massive room, monitored by a group of people with a degree of control over their bodies and wills known as the Umbrella Corporation.

With a mysterious device inside them that renders them unable to resist the organization, their only alternative being certain death if they chose to resist, the Survivors are given just enough time to become acquainted with each other and gather their bearings, before being tossed out into a mysterious battlefield to do battle with four individuals calling themselves "Avengers," members of a larger organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. at that, whom Umbrella is at odds with. However, little did the Survivors know just what was in store for them following this encounter...

Iron Man got to his feet, shaking bits of debris off of him as Jason's words rang in his ears. He shot into the ground to blow up a smokescreen so that Setsuna couldn't reach him. "Really don't know how you did that so easily, but I guess that confirms it. Sorry about this." He began flying once more into the air, but back on the roof, Jason would be feeling a powerful pain in his head. Incapacitated, he wouldn't have been able to do anything as a bullet exploded against his shoulder and he was thrown onto his back.

Tony zoomed forward, slamming into Joshua in an attempt to knock him back while Cap turned and slammed against Jaffar with his shield. Once Steve was clear for a moment, Tony flew into the air.

"Okay!" Tony yelled, aiming his palm toward the ground. "I'm doing it! Plan B!"

"Plan B!" Steve confirmed, and he booked it away from the impact center. A blue energy shot from Iron Man's palm, looking different than the lasers he had been shooting. It hit the ground and exploded out in tendrils of electricity which passed over those nearest.

However, it didn't do anything to hurt them. At least, not at first.

Krauser spoke into the radio to respond to Naomi, but his voice was nothing but garbled static.

After a few moments of nothing, Cullen and Adam dropped to the ground, as did the others nearest to Captain America and Iron Man. Knowing what Plan B meant, Thor disengaged from his fight and raised his hammer to draw lightning toward it. He shot it toward where Tony had fired, the two electricities surging together to cover an even wider field.

Soon, everyone was passing out.

"A fight or die situation?" Ant-Man inquired in response to Ali, raising an eyebrow, "So that means that you--"

He stopped when Ali, along with everyone who had been fighting him, would abruptly pass out along with everyone else, prompting the man to let out a frustrated sigh as he put his hands on his hips, looking in the direction of his allies.

"Y'know, I was in the middle of conversation here!"

It was clear that whatever tactic the Avengers (sans poor Ant-Man) had managed to cook up, it was affecting the devices that Umbrella had implanted into their bodies.

"Why did we bring him along again?" Thor sighed, and then before long, the entire group had been downed.

Int.+Warehouse+In+Sarajevo.jpg

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

When everyone had come to again, they found themselves in what appeared to be some sort of large safehouse. Riesbyfe stirred in her position for a small while, before her eyes slowly opened, as would the rest of the group as they all woke up in succession. Everyone found themselves bound by electronic handcuffs, sitting in chairs laid out in a giant circle, with a lone man standing in the center.

The man was African-American, sported an eyepatch, and wore all black clothing. His hands were folded behind his back, a pensive expression on his face as he walked around with a slow, deliberate pace, as though he were pacing while waiting for everyone to awaken. Riesbyfe was the first to make their consciousness be known to the man, clearing her throat and harboring a wary tone.

Ries12.png

"Where... Where are we? Who are you?"

The man looked up, directing his attention toward Riesbyfe. He remained silent for a moment, as though pondering exactly what to say, before clearing his throat and beginning to talk, speaking with a strict tone that reeked of authority.

07ce031c611d4104b94996fc79814e44.png

"Nick Fury, director of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division, or S.H.I.E.L.D. as you might know it," he replied promptly, looking around at everyone nearby, "You're in a bunker once occupied by us and only us. We'd been expecting your arrival for some time, missy."

"S.H.I.E.L.D., huh... Yes, that's... right..." Riesbyfe mumbled softly, her memory coming back to her, "We were sent out to fight, and then... I... We all..."

"You all passed out. Curious why that happened?" Fury inquired, though it was a rhetorical question, as evidenced when he continued speaking after hardly even a moment, "We've been at odds with Umbrella for some time, and it's a battle that was able to go either way for a while. See, they stole some powerful tech that will be very dangerous in the wrong hands: The Tesseract. Umbrella devised a plan that was highly theoretical, but if successfully applied, would turn the tide against us. A plan that involved reaching across dimensional planes in order to snatch up troops to fight their fight. In essence, a potentially unlimited source of fighters to their cause. A plan that would have crippled us with the right troops."

"However," he paused, raising a finger, "What Umbrella didn't realize was that we caught wind of that plan to begin with, as well as the blueprints of the devices they intended to use to force their troops to fight, so we were ready for you all, courtesy of a tip from an anonymous source. You might notice that you're all still alive even though you lost pretty handily."

"..."

Riesbyfe pursed her lips silently, almost embarrassed, but let the man continue.

tumblr_inline_o75e8uAbi71sdsctl_100.png

"Awfully soft thank yous," Fury grunted, before clearing his throat, "In any case, I can assume from what Rogers and Lang reported that you indeed were doing all this against your own will, if the devices weren't any indication. Lucky for all you, we managed to extract those out, so you're no longer obligated to do what they say."

"Then... Does that mean--?!" Adam exclaimed, evidently shook by the news being fed to everyone rather quickly.

"--That you're free to get back at them? Yes sir. You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. operates exactly as our name implies; we are the shield for the innocent, for those who cannot defend themselves. And more than that, we intend to protect our world by keeping it as free of impurities as possible, and that includes all of you, as none of you belong in this world."

Riesbyfe pursed her lips at being called an "impurity."

"That said, I'm sure you want to go back home pretty badly, and I am more than willing to give that to you. But! The catch? We don't have the means to do that. Umbrella, being the ones who got you here in the first place, are the only ones with the tech to send you back. I hope I don't have to elaborate on that."

The man cleared his throat, before continuing. "This underground bunker is connected to a facility that was once under our control, before Umbrella managed to capture it and use as their base of operations. Essentially, you're back in practically the exact same location as when you first woke up with Umbrella," he spoke, wagging his finger briefly, "But they don't know about it. Which means that you, I'm talking all of you, have the element of surprise. They're expecting you to come back, but they don't know that you're already there."

tumblr_inline_o75e8uGz631sdsctl_100.png

Producing what looked like a remote from his coat pocket, he clicked on one of the buttons on it, and with that, the handcuffs on everyone were released, freeing them, as the man seemed to trust everyone to not gang up on him.

"I'm sure this must all be very fast for all of you, so I'll give you a moment to gather your bearings before I have you all head out. This is a very serious operation that will mean a lot for both you and me, so it'd be beneficial for all of us if you all take this seriously and--"

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

Practically barging his way into the bunker through an unseen entrance, the man whom some would recognize as Ant-Man, or even Scott, walked into the scene with what appeared to be bags of what appeared to be groceries, mostly small items such as yogurt, granola bars, and the like from what could be seen through the transparent plastic bags. Coming into the line of sight of the group, he stopped in his tracks, taken somewhat aback.

tumblr_nscp2db9Vt1u5ms79o8_250.jpg

"..."

"Oh... Well, this is awkward. You guys already woke up? Cool," he nodded, slowly setting the bags on the counter, before glancing back at Naomi and Alice, holding up a hand, "No hard feelings, right? Right."

After rolling his eyes so hard that people could practically sense the patched eye rolling as well, Nick Fury crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"As I was saying... I'll leave you all to recover for a little, and then we'll begin the operation, so you can go back home to where you belong, and even cripple Umbrella in the process. If you have any questions, feel free to direct them towards me."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

And with that, the group was free to do as they pleased for the time being, whether interacting with one another or speaking to Nick Fury or Scott Lang about anything.

OOC: Tag @Atomyk for Nick Fury and @Verite for Scott Lang.

Continued here.

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Myrmidon as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Yang Lee as Kazuo Tengan (Danganronpa)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@Azuremoon as Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Hospes as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)

The Deceased

@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far
Through different, yet equally mysterious means, a group of multiple individuals pulled from across different worlds, here on referred to as the "Survivors" found themselves awakening within a massive room, monitored by a group of people with a degree of control over their bodies and wills known as the Umbrella Corporation.

With a mysterious device inside them that renders them unable to resist the organization, their only alternative being certain death if they chose to resist, the Survivors are given just enough time to become acquainted with each other and gather their bearings, before being tossed out into a mysterious battlefield to do battle with four individuals calling themselves "Avengers," members of a larger organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. at that, whom Umbrella is at odds with. However, little did the Survivors know just what was in store for them following this encounter...

Iron Man got to his feet, shaking bits of debris off of him as Jason's words rang in his ears. He shot into the ground to blow up a smokescreen so that Setsuna couldn't reach him. "Really don't know how you did that so easily, but I guess that confirms it. Sorry about this." He began flying once more into the air, but back on the roof, Jason would be feeling a powerful pain in his head. Incapacitated, he wouldn't have been able to do anything as a bullet exploded against his shoulder and he was thrown onto his back.

Tony zoomed forward, slamming into Joshua in an attempt to knock him back while Cap turned and slammed against Jaffar with his shield. Once Steve was clear for a moment, Tony flew into the air.

"Plan B!" Steve confirmed, and he booked it away from the impact center. A blue energy shot from Iron Man's palm, looking different than the lasers he had been shooting. It hit the ground and exploded out in tendrils of electricity which passed over those nearest.

Krauser spoke into the radio to respond to Naomi, but his voice was nothing but garbled static.

After a few moments of nothing, Cullen and Adam dropped to the ground, as did the others nearest to Captain America and Iron Man. Knowing what Plan B meant, Thor disengaged from his fight and raised his hammer to draw lightning toward it. He shot it toward where Tony had fired, the two electricities surging together to cover an even wider field.

"A fight or die situation?" Ant-Man inquired in response to Ali, raising an eyebrow, "So that means that you--"

He stopped when Ali, along with everyone who had been fighting him, would abruptly pass out along with everyone else, prompting the man to let out a frustrated sigh as he put his hands on his hips, looking in the direction of his allies.

It was clear that whatever tactic the Avengers (sans poor Ant-Man) had managed to cook up, it was affecting the devices that Umbrella had implanted into their bodies.

"Why did we bring him along again?" Thor sighed, and then before long, the entire group had been downed.

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

When everyone had come to again, they found themselves in what appeared to be some sort of large safehouse. Riesbyfe stirred in her position for a small while, before her eyes slowly opened, as would the rest of the group as they all woke up in succession. Everyone found themselves bound by electronic handcuffs, sitting in chairs laid out in a giant circle, with a lone man standing in the center.

The man was African-American, sported an eyepatch, and wore all black clothing. His hands were folded behind his back, a pensive expression on his face as he walked around with a slow, deliberate pace, as though he were pacing while waiting for everyone to awaken. Riesbyfe was the first to make their consciousness be known to the man, clearing her throat and harboring a wary tone.

Ries12.png

The man looked up, directing his attention toward Riesbyfe. He remained silent for a moment, as though pondering exactly what to say, before clearing his throat and beginning to talk, speaking with a strict tone that reeked of authority.

"Nick Fury, director of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division, or S.H.I.E.L.D. as you might know it," he replied promptly, looking around at everyone nearby, "You're in a bunker once occupied by us and only us. We'd been expecting your arrival for some time, missy."

"S.H.I.E.L.D., huh... Yes, that's... right..." Riesbyfe mumbled softly, her memory coming back to her, "We were sent out to fight, and then... I... We all..."

"You all passed out. Curious why that happened?" Fury inquired, though it was a rhetorical question, as evidenced when he continued speaking after hardly even a moment, "We've been at odds with Umbrella for some time, and it's a battle that was able to go either way for a while. See, they stole some powerful tech that will be very dangerous in the wrong hands: The Tesseract. Umbrella devised a plan that was highly theoretical, but if successfully applied, would turn the tide against us. A plan that involved reaching across dimensional planes in order to snatch up troops to fight their fight. In essence, a potentially unlimited source of fighters to their cause. A plan that would have crippled us with the right troops."

"However," he paused, raising a finger, "What Umbrella didn't realize was that we caught wind of that plan to begin with, as well as the blueprints of the devices they intended to use to force their troops to fight, so we were ready for you all, courtesy of a tip from an anonymous source. You might notice that you're all still alive even though you lost pretty handily."

"..."

Riesbyfe pursed her lips silently, almost embarrassed, but let the man continue.

"Awfully soft thank yous," Fury grunted, before clearing his throat, "In any case, I can assume from what Rogers and Lang reported that you indeed were doing all this against your own will, if the devices weren't any indication. Lucky for all you, we managed to extract those out, so you're no longer obligated to do what they say."

"Then... Does that mean--?!" Adam exclaimed, evidently shook by the news being fed to everyone rather quickly.

"--That you're free to get back at them? Yes ma'am. You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. operates exactly as our name implies; we are the shield for the innocent, for those who cannot defend themselves. And more than that, we intend to protect our world by keeping it as free of impurities as possible, and that includes all of you, as none of you belong in this world."

"That said, I'm sure you want to go back home pretty badly, and I am more than willing to give that to you. But! The catch? We don't have the means to do that. Umbrella, being the ones who got you here in the first place, are the only ones with the tech to send you back. I hope I don't have to elaborate on that."

The man cleared his throat, before continuing. "This underground bunker is connected to a facility that was once under our control, before Umbrella managed to capture it and use as their base of operations. Essentially, you're back in practically the exact same location as when you first woke up with Umbrella," he spoke, wagging his finger briefly, "But they don't know about it. Which means that you, I'm talking all of you, have the element of surprise. They're expecting you to come back, but they don't know that you're already there."

Producing what looked like a remote from his coat pocket, he clicked on one of the buttons on it, and with that, the handcuffs on everyone were released, freeing them, as the man seemed to trust everyone to not gang up on him.

"I'm sure this must all be very fast for all of you, so I'll give you a moment to gather your bearings before I have you all head out. This is a very serious operation that will mean a lot for both you and me, so it'd be beneficial for all of us if you all take this seriously and--"

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

Practically barging his way into the bunker through an unseen entrance, the man whom some would recognize as Ant-Man, or even Scott, walked into the scene with what appeared to be bags of what appeared to be groceries, mostly small items such as yogurt, granola bars, and the like from what could be seen through the transparent plastic bags. Coming into the line of sight of the group, he stopped in his tracks, taken somewhat aback.

"..."

"Oh... Well, this is awkward. You guys already woke up? Cool," he nodded, slowly setting the bags on the counter, before glancing back at Naomi and Alice, holding up a hand, "No hard feelings, right? Right."

After rolling his eyes so hard that people could practically sense the patched eye rolling as well, Nick Fury crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"As I was saying... I'll leave you all to recover for a little, and then we'll begin the operation, so you can go back home to where you belong, and even cripple Umbrella in the process. If you have any questions, feel free to direct them towards me."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

And with that, the group was free to do as they pleased for the time being, whether interacting with one another or speaking to Nick Fury or Scott Lang about anything.

Cast List
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)​
"Well, that's one way to get out of a bad deal..."

Joshua groaned as he raised up from the ground and rubbed his aching head. It took him a moment to recover, but soon, the mercenary began to feel well enough to stand... though not before he once again affixed his ever-present hat back on his head. "There we go... Now to check on the others!"

"Lady Azura? Jaffar? Are you both alright?" The mercenary called out, searching for his companions and ready to help them up if need be.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk

Reactions: Takumi
Her eyes immediately lit up brightly, almost akin to starlight. Her smile did likewise. "Rest time? To hell with that. Getting back at those silly scientists who never learned to not play God?" Her grin turned more savage as Shiro and Kuro both squeaked excitedly.

"Sign me the fuck up, point me in the right direction and prepare for the fireworks."

Everything had gone to black. Again. And honestly, perhaps she was grateful for that fact on some level. So she let go of consciousness with more ease than before, finding more comfort in the darkness than in this harsh reality. For a long time after this, she did not awake, instead enveloped in a peaceful, serene state of unconsciousness. And then, it ended, and a light flickered within her sights. As her eyes opened, everything became hazy between the few open and closes of her eyes before she full came to. A moment passed, her teal eyes slowly moving down to glance at the cuffs around her hands. Blinking once more, she tightened her hands into fists and re-opened them briefly before looking up again, scanning the room before her eyes stopped on Fury, listening intently as he began to speak.

rsz_3episodepct2012pct20_pct20large2_by_teh_zombish-dat6z8e.jpg

Still heavily fatigued from the fight, and not given any way for her wounds to recover, Setsuna struggled slightly with absorbing everything that was said. All she knew was that she and the others were safe from Umbrella, now, and that these were the people she worked for now. And the cuffs resided, and she was free to climb to her feet. Only, as she did so, possibly intending to voice a question, she collapsed right back to the ground with a small cry and a thud. She was a mess, and the final blow of the battle had seemingly pushed her a bit over the edge as far as mana levels. So much for her ability to ask any questions for the moment, left in a heap on the floor.

@Whoever rip​

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"--That you're free to get back at them? Yes ma'am. You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. operates exactly as our name implies; we are the shield for the innocent, for those who cannot defend themselves. And more than that, we intend to protect our world by keeping it as free of impurities as possible, and that includes all of you, as none of you belong in this world."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
Static. All Blake heard in the depths of his consciousness was the buzzing noise of static. He couldn't make it all out, but heard more of those voices again.

"I'm... s... ry..."

"S... ar... o... ood... exp... mi... t..."

"I'll... b... ng... y..u... b..ck"

Almost like he had some form of nightmare, Blake shot right up from where he was rested, breathing with a shaky rasp in his voice.

tumblr_inline_n3kt16yDbv1sy4uqk.png

"... d-dammit, that scared me."

He wasn't sure why, but this addition to the first occurrence of the voices earlier was starting to get to him. Clearing his head of that strange occurrence, Blake refocused himself to listen to what was going on. So it wasn't so hopeless after all, that they were suddenly given the chance to fight back and to return him.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9ryNwo1shpc29.png

"I see... alright, that works fine with me and the rest of us."

That was all Blake had to say, seeing that they had time to recover before they would launch their surprise attack onto Umbrella. Some nice session of revenge, he liked the sound and imagination of that.

However, he needed to ensure something, considering what they were doing earlier.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8oemC71shpc29.png

"Miku, are you feeling well? Actually... hold still."

He didn't need to hear her permission for this, pulling out the power core from his PWM cube and holding it close to her. He remembered about her power reserves and how she had a limited time before powering out. If he was able to power up a simple pistol with this power core, he had a feeling it could at least give Miku the energy that she had at the beginning of all of this.

@Kaide`

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

Joshua groaned as he raised up from the ground and rubbed his aching head. It took him a moment to recover, but soon, the mercenary began to feel well enough to stand... though not before he once again affixed his ever-present hat back on his head. "There we go... Now to check on the others!"

"Lady Azura? Jaffar? Are you both alright?" The mercenary called out, searching for his companions and ready to help them up if need be.

After waking up it took a a minute or two for all of the information to be processed by the Nohrian Princess before her slight grogginess subsided as well. Standing to her feet she heard Joshua call for her and ask if she was alright.

"I'm fine, don't worry." she replied. Her hair was a bit of a mess, surprisingly. How that happened not even she would really know, but it could easily be fixed with a bit of combing of her fingers.

Everything had gone to black. Again. And honestly, perhaps she was grateful for that fact on some level. So she let go of consciousness with more ease than before, finding more comfort in the darkness than in this harsh reality. For a long time after this, she did not awake, instead enveloped in a peaceful, serene state of unconsciousness. And then, it ended, and a light flickered within her sights. As her eyes opened, everything became hazy between the few open and closes of her eyes before she full came to. A moment passed, her teal eyes slowly moving down to glance at the cuffs around her hands. Blinking once more, she tightened her hands into fists and re-opened them briefly before looking up again, scanning the room before her eyes stopped on Fury, listening intently as he began to speak.

Still heavily fatigued from the fight, and not given any way for her wounds to recover, Setsuna struggled slightly with absorbing everything that was said. All she knew was that she and the others were safe from Umbrella, now, and that these were the people she worked for now. And the cuffs resided, and she was free to climb to her feet. Only, as she did so, possibly intending to voice a question, she collapsed right back to the ground with a small cry and a thud. She was a mess, and the final blow of the battle had seemingly pushed her a bit over the edge as far as mana levels. So much for her ability to ask any questions for the moment, left in a heap on the floor.

@Whoever rip​

Azura was rather quick to try and offer assistance to the blonde she saw fall into a heap on the floor.

"Hey, easy there...will you be alright?" she asked, concerned as she gently placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.

@Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Hospes

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

Bju3mr7.png

"Uh... where is this 'Thor' person I fought earlier~?" In her bubbly voice, Cagliostro spoke to the eyepatch man, the one who called himself 'Nick Fury', "I want to thank him lots and lots for a good fight~! And perhaps, engage in combat once again, for I am not one to accept defeat. To think I was going to use my special move on him..."

Shifting to a more rough tone, Cagliostro continues, "I have to admit, those 'Umbrella' guys, finding a way to almost control the great and powerful me... that is a frightening feat. Those cheap bastards will feel the wrath of Ouroboros... anyways, I... I am gr... grat...."

Cagliostro couldn't bring herself to say her thanks, so she immediately shifted back to her cuter, more bubbly voice while dropping the topic.

"I forgot to introduce myself~ I am the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro~! This here is Ouroboros, and those there are my- give me a little while~."

Cagliostro looks back at Alucard, Hakuei and Road, and many others, then approaches them, distracted by their sustained damaged.

"Oh dear~! Are you all alright~?" Cagliostro says, "
Reinforce~!"

With that, Cagliostro healed any nearby allies and herself.

"That should do it~!"

@Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Anyoneneedhealing @NickFuryTalk

5003508-8218766015-tumbl.gif

"Houuuuughhh!"

The whirlwinds seemed to have little effect on Thor, as after firing his bolt at Cagliostro, he spun his hammer about as though it were little more than a toy, before raising it up as a bolt of lightning suddenly appeared and he attempted to dispel Hakuei's magic, before being forced to bring Mjolnir back down again prematurely in order to deflect Clark's heat vision. On top of that, with his flank being covered, it gave Shirou and 18 the opening they needed for a frontal assault, Shirou's punch connecting first and sending him flying into the sky, while 18's barrage followed him in the air.

The god tanked a few of the punches, as well as Twisted Fate's cards on the side, but attempted to recover as quickly as he could, raising his arms in a cross to shield himself from the android's powerful attacks, before attempting to break through her offense and swiftly, yet potently, swing his charged hammer with the intent of slamming into 18's side and knocking her back to the ground! Giving himself no more time to waste with any sort of recovery, the mighty god flew to the ground and once again smashed his hammer into the ground. However, instead of creating a shockwave to rock everyone's balance like before, his new tactic ended up creating waves of lightning that traveled along the ground, attempting to electrocute everyone on the ground!

@Kaykay @Hana @Jeremi @Josh M @Azuremoon @Gands @Crow @Sen @Kaide` @Otto @ThorFight
M1wkym4.webp

"It. Is. On."

Cagliostro laughs maniacally as she stands on the flying Ouroboros' head.

"Work together, you say?" Cagliostro responds to Clark, "leaving you all out of the fun is simply a lack of manners. Let's have fun, everyone.
PHANTASMAGORIA!"

Ouroboros roars towards the skies, causing odd, misty objects rose from the ground and imbued themselves into those fighting Thor.

Phantasmagoria caused every ally fighting Thor to get a boost in attack and defenses, and the attack boost was very significant. In addition to this, anyone who was, by chance, stunned or paralysed by Thor's lightning would be destunned.

With the combined force of Phantasmagoria's attack boost and Lucio's speed boost, Cagliostro whizzes towards Thor, preparing to smack a few chemical vials in his face to deal some damage.

"I will halt when you plead for mercy!"

Ouroboros then hisses at Thor, preparing to launch a beam of energy at him...

@Kaykay @Hana @Verite @Jeremi @Josh M @Azuremoon @Gands @Crow @Sen @Kaide` @Otto @ThorFight
tumblr_n3baakmRm21qhkw3co6_250.gif

What manner of being was Thor to dispel her attacks? Hakuei frowned down at the god's form, panting slightly and readying herself to materialize another strong wind to further distract him. Even if it didn't faze him much, it was something that worked in tandem with the others fighting him. But as he started sending down sparks of electricity racing through the ground, the princess's eyes widened. Suspended above the ground as she was, she wouldn't be affected - but Alucard and Road -

She lunged down just as the electricity started traveling on the ground, going for Alucard and hooking her arm beneath his and soaring upwards in a swift motion. Hakuei grunted at the extra weight but kept on going, feeling the lightning just shy of touching either of them. Road could also fly, couldn't she?

"I apologize for the suddenness of this, but it was the only way I could think of to keep you off the ground." The princess looked down apologetically towards Alucard.

Cagliostro's manic laughter echoed through the area suddenly before a wave of foreign magic swept over Hakuei and the others. Her eyes widened at the sudden surge of energy throughout her body once again, but before they could do much of anything with the newfound energy...

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

18.png
"...Ugh." Waking up like this had to stop sometime, Hakuei mused, as her eyes opened and slowly took in unfamiliar surroundings. Again. Her head felt a little groggy, and she shook her head to clear the cotton-like haze. She woke up just in time to hear the beginnings of conversation between Riesbyfe and Fury. Who is that man? Feeling the handcuffs binding her hands together, the princess pursed her lips in concern and looked around. The others were all bound to chairs as well, in a circle around this man with the eyepatch.

She studied him once again, keeping quiet as Riesbyfe pressed him for information. He carried the air of a general, like one of the generals in the Kou empire. Militaristic and ruthless.

But he and his group, SHIELD, rescued them from Umbrella. Or that was her understanding.

Hakuei gingerly stood up from the chair as they were all released, sighing in relief. It was unnerving to be held against her will. She wanted to look for Alucard and Road, but first...

Her gaze turned towards the newcomer, and she blinked at his words. He was really addressing them all so casually, yet she couldn't feel any malice from him.

ClOsL17c3pv52JhKVPttTOEJ797Igcl6T6UHNQFOEpw

Finally speaking up, Hakuei walked up to Antman.

"You have our gratitude for rescuing us from that organization, Sir Lang. And of course, Sir Fury." She smiled gently after she said this, clearly grateful... Despite SHIELD knocking them out to rescue them, anyway. "... And for sparing all of us despite our clear intent to fight." A momentary look of shame passed through the princess's features. Really, maybe she should have tried to speak to their opponents. They didn't seem like bad people at all, as she had already noticed before she fought them alongside the others.

She bowed low to him and to Nick Fury before turning to look for Road, Cagliostro, and Alucard among the others.​

After waking up it took a a minute or two for all of the information to be processed by the Nohrian Princess before her slight grogginess subsided as well. Standing to her feet she heard Joshua call for her and ask if she was alright.

"I'm fine, don't worry." she replied. Her hair was a bit of a mess, surprisingly. How that happened not even she would really know, but it could easily be fixed with a bit of combing of her fingers.

Azura was rather quick to try and offer assistance to the blonde she saw fall into a heap on the floor.

"Hey, easy there...will you be alright?" she asked, concerned as she gently placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.

Joshua nodded with a smile as Azura spoke up and proved that she was alright, "Apologies, but a gentleman should always worry about his friends and beautiful young women...And lovely hair, though I wouldn't copy my style very often." Deciding to just follow the singer for now, the swordsman held a hand down to Setsuna as Azura tried to help her, "Come now, no need to stay down there, miss..."

tumblr_n3baakmRm21qhkw3co6_250.gif

What manner of being was Thor to dispel her attacks? Hakuei frowned down at the god's form, panting slightly and readying herself to materialize another strong wind to further distract him. Even if it didn't faze him much, it was something that worked in tandem with the others fighting him. But as he started sending down sparks of electricity racing through the ground, the princess's eyes widened. Suspended above the ground as she was, she wouldn't be affected - but Alucard and Road -

She lunged down just as the electricity started traveling on the ground, going for Alucard and hooking her arm beneath his and soaring upwards in a swift motion. Hakuei grunted at the extra weight but kept on going, feeling the lightning just shy of touching either of them. Road could also fly, couldn't she?

"I apologize for the suddenness of this, but it was the only way I could think of to keep you off the ground." The princess looked down apologetically towards Alucard.

Cagliostro's manic laughter echoed through the area suddenly before a wave of foreign magic swept over Hakuei and the others. Her eyes widened at the sudden surge of energy throughout her body once again, but before they could do much of anything with the newfound energy...​
uteeuXd.png

"..."

He could have flew away himself, but he appreciated her actions.
Alucard allowed him to be carried to safety, avoiding the sparks that flickered off from the ground, thunder spearing the ground dangerously. He looked down to see others either flying away or being rescued by nearby allies... and Cagliostro casting some sort of spell that washed over him. Like cold water, he suddenly felt rejuvenated... but at the same time...
yVnAusF.png

He was confused as to what had happened. His world had blacked out once more, and when he came to, Alucard found his body aching with pain. Nothing he could not handle, but it took the dhampir some time to find his bearings. Riesbyfe asked the very same questions he had on his mind.

So this was the group those Umbrella people had wanted to defeat? SHIELD? The building there were in was once again, unfamiliar to Alucard, but it was darker than whatever Umbrella had put them in before. Looking around, Alucard deduced that SHIELD appeared to have more common sense, as they weren't tied up or restrained. Whatever the former had implanted in their bodies had been removed or disabled as well, according to their leader - or so the dhampir assumed - said.
"Thank you."

The offer of returning home was tempting... but the foreboding feeling remained. He could feel it.

Even if it was not Castlevania, he still had to check to make sure.

@Verite @Hana @Azuremoon @Crow @Atomyk @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Josh M

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"--That you're free to get back at them? Yes sir. You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. operates exactly as our name implies; we are the shield for the innocent, for those who cannot defend themselves. And more than that, we intend to protect our world by keeping it as free of impurities as possible, and that includes all of you, as none of you belong in this world."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
Domon sat quietly as Fury spoke, listening intently to his every word. Once the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. had finished speaking, Domon rose to his feet and approached him. "You have my gratitude for freeing us from those Umbrella guys. But what makes you any different from them? How do we know you're not gonna use us like puppets too?" It was clear from his tone of voice that he wasn't ready to trust them just yet. "And why are you and them fighting anyways?"

@Atomyk

Chapter One:
From Trauma To Teamwork*

The first thing Naomi Kimishima did once her hands were free was run and embrace her partner, Inspector "Little Guy" Navel. The FBI inspector was a little startled, still groggy from awakenkng moments before, but he did not fight the hug. Rather, he embraced it.

He asked,
"Doctor Kimishima, what's with this? You're usually not this..."

"Emotional?" Naomi asked, finishing his sentence. She continued, "I had lost myself for a moment. I was worried things would go back to being like Delphi**. God help us all if Umbrella ever figured out how to cooperate with them.

"I was worried for you, too. Alice had already lost Travis..."

Loosening her embrace, Naomi helped Navel to his feet. Her piercing blue eyes met his and she smiled, saying, "Alice is someone I think you should meet. Miku as well. It's surprising how close of friends you can make on the battlefield."

"You're not wrong there, Dr. Kimishima. I've made a couple of my own, and they're the type you wouldn't believe."

"Then let me see them so I can believe my own eyes."

Naomi and Little Guy both called over their battle-bonded allies: Alice Twilight, Hatsune Miku, Doremi the Melloetta and Jabbers the Riolu.

"Everyone, this is Doctor Naomi Kimishima, and I'm FBI Inspector Navel. Dr. Kimishima 'lovingly' calls me Little Guy." "It is lovingly, Little Guy. Anyway, this is Alice Twilight. If she's not a trained assassin, then I don't know what she is, because she weilds her energy swords excellently. Then this is Miku, a singer turned sniper by Umbrella's meddling." "So that makes two musicians. This is Doremi, who is a great singer. She's something called a "Pokémon", which is apparently very strong. However, she's a singer first and a fighter never." "Pokémon? Like the card game?" "You actually know what they are? Wait, since when do you play card games?" "... That is irrelevant, Little Guy. Why don't you introduce us to the Riolu there?" "Well, this little guy is Jabbers, and he is determined to protect Doremi, even though he's a little shy. He's a pretty fast fighter, though."

After a round of introductions, provided via Naomi and Little Guy, the latter noted,
"It seems that Doremi and Miku both have this willingness to stay out of combat, and honestly I don't blame them. Unfortunately, we still have a job to do..."

Naomi interjected, "But that doesn't mean they have to fight. You said that Jabbers here wants to protect the Melloetta who refuses to fight. I think those of us who are stronger combatants should take on that mentality. Alice, you and I both regret fighting, but we work together almost as well as I work with Little Guy. I think the six of us should stick together.

"And even if Miku and Doremi wish to stay out of combat, they still have excellent skills which I'm sure can help the group as a whole peacefully."

"Anyway, we've been rambling for quite a bit. So, what do you all say? Are we a team?"

"We can work together so that we all may return home."

@Bomb @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

#We Need A Squad Name #Team Clockwork? #Team Showtime? #Six Man Band? #Team Twilight? #Any Other Ideas? #Is this even an acceptable amount of OOC in an IC post?

*Naomi and Little Guy are from a game called Trauma Team
**Delphi is pretty much the Trauma Center series equivalent to Umbrella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Penny, for his part, would immediately look for liquor to fill his flasks. Everything was getting more and more nerdish stupid, and he couldn't stand it.

"There has got to be liquor here somewhere"​

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
For the first time in a while, Shirou was at a loss for words. Quick pace they had going here, huh? But still, a feeling in his chest wouldn't go away. The feeling that, no matter where he went or what he may have tried, never went away. He could pick a fight with his best friend for absolutely no reason, invade a castle that existed outside of all creation, and even fuse with a Holy Relic. But no matter what, that sense of having known, the sense that he already experienced and knew this before didn't go away.

It wasn't precognition, or a special ability, or anything like that. It was merely an indescribable, irrational sense that had been with him for as long as he'd known. And so far, even so much as going to a completely different world hadn't been able to kill it off.

"Shit..." he cursed under his breath before getting up, shaking his hands as the handcuffs came off.

It wasn't like he was ungrateful or anything like that. Getting freed from that controlling nonsense was actually a huge weight off his shoulders. No reason to think about how to combat that anymore.

"Yeah, no hard feelings."

"Whoever you are."

With some time to relax and no real questions on his mind, he just took a glance at his surroundings.

@Whoever rip​

"Hey, you okay there, blondie?"

As Setsuna collapsed, Shirou walked over at a casual pace and took a knee to take a look at her condition. For now, he tried to check whether she was conscious or not.

@Hospes @Takumi

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Twisted Fate tried to teleport away from the electricity, but couldn't keep his hands steady enough to weave a card through his fingers. The electricity gave him a painful shock, followed by a numb feeling. He fell into a deep sleep.
------
Upon awakening, he stood up and put his hand against a wall for support. In about ten seconds, he was back to his senses. He listened to the conversations and felt a major surge of relief spread through his body. Finally. Freedom. He sported a wide grin on his face. He tipped his hat and began speaking to Nick Fury.
Z04mMgP.jpg

"I must say, I am grateful for what you've done for us. If you need anythin' stolen, ask me. Back where I come from, I'm the most notorious thief. Oh, and uh..."

He looked towards Kujou, then back at Nick. His face returned to a neutral expression.

"We've got an innocent girl here. I sure hope you ain't forcin' her to fight like those damn Umbrella bastards did."

@Atomyk @MetalNova @NearbyPeople​

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far Through different, yet equally mysterious means, a group of multiple individuals pulled from across different worlds, here on referred to as the "Survivors" found themselves awakening within a massive room, monitored by a group of people with a degree of control over their bodies and wills known as the Umbrella Corporation.

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Static. All Blake heard in the depths of his consciousness was the buzzing noise of static. He couldn't make it all out, but heard more of those voices again.

"I'm... s... ry..."

"S... ar... o... ood... exp... mi... t..."

"I'll... b... ng... y..u... b..ck"

Almost like he had some form of nightmare, Blake shot right up from where he was rested, breathing with a shaky rasp in his voice.

tumblr_inline_n3kt16yDbv1sy4uqk.png

"... d-dammit, that scared me."

He wasn't sure why, but this addition to the first occurrence of the voices earlier was starting to get to him. Clearing his head of that strange occurrence, Blake refocused himself to listen to what was going on. So it wasn't so hopeless after all, that they were suddenly given the chance to fight back and to return him.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9ryNwo1shpc29.png

"I see... alright, that works fine with me and the rest of us."

That was all Blake had to say, seeing that they had time to recover before they would launch their surprise attack onto Umbrella. Some nice session of revenge, he liked the sound and imagination of that.

However, he needed to ensure something, considering what they were doing earlier.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8oemC71shpc29.png

"Miku, are you feeling well? Actually... hold still."

He didn't need to hear her permission for this, pulling out the power core from his PWM cube and holding it close to her. He remembered about her power reserves and how she had a limited time before powering out. If he was able to power up a simple pistol with this power core, he had a feeling it could at least give Miku the energy that she had at the beginning of all of this.
The outbursts of electricity was startling to the young android, to say the least. When you were made out of metal, and otherwise pretty electrically sensitive bits, that much electricity was rather... Alarming.

Especially when it was headed right for you. And everyone else, for that matter.

Pulling herself away from her rifle in a panic, Miku buckled down, attempting to shield herself with her arms from the electricity. It was more out of instinct, as this was hardly futile in the slightest.

>CŔI͢͠T̶̕I͘C҉̷͝A͝L ͟͝E͠R̢R͏̴O͡҉R͟
>Emergency shutdown...
fSh673X.png

Ha... Was this what people called "Deja Vu"?

Everything that was said to her went by in a practical blur, Miku returning the all but shell-shocked state she was in when she first arrived in this whole mess. They were free of Umbrella's influence now, at least. That was something she was thankful for. But it looked like they still had their work cut out for them.

This was going to be a mess.

Now free from their binds, and apparently allowed to mingle and refresh before the operation would commence, Miku's first order of business was seeking out a few of the people familiar to her. When Blake approached, a smile graced her lips. Thankfully he didn't seem to be hurt in the fight. "Ah, Blake! What is-..." She trailed off as the power core was placed close to her, watching it with wide and curious eyes. The sensation was hard to describe, especially for the young android. It felt as if it was invigorating her in a manner she hadn't quite felt before, seeming to manage to give her some extra juice to her batteries as well.
NUrf3Vs.jpg

"It feels... strange," She mumbled. "I feel a lot more... awake? I guess that's one way to describe it." She gave a gentle laugh. "Thank you, Blake. But isn't this kind of your... weapon's power source?"
Chapter One:
From Trauma To Teamwork*

The first thing Naomi Kimishima did once her hands were free was run and embrace her partner, Inspector "Little Guy" Navel. The FBI inspector was a little startled, still groggy from awakenkng moments before, but he did not fight the hug. Rather, he embraced it.

He asked,
"Doctor Kimishima, what's with this? You're usually not this..."

"Emotional?" Naomi asked, finishing his sentence. She continued, "I had lost myself for a moment. I was worried things would go back to being like Delphi**. God help us all if Umbrella ever figured out how to cooperate with them.

"I was worried for you, too. Alice had already lost Travis..."

Loosening her embrace, Naomi helped Navel to his feet. Her piercing blue eyes met his and she smiled, saying, "Alice is someone I think you should meet. Miku as well. It's surprising how close of friends you can make on the battlefield."

"You're not wrong there, Dr. Kimishima. I've made a couple of my own, and they're the type you wouldn't believe."

"Then let me see them so I can believe my own eyes."

Naomi and Little Guy both called over their battle-bonded allies: Alice Twilight, Hatsune Miku, Doremi the Melloetta and Jabbers the Riolu.

Introductions (open) "Everyone, this is Doctor Naomi Kimishima, and I'm FBI Inspector Navel. Dr. Kimishima 'lovingly' calls me Little Guy." "It is lovingly, Little Guy. Anyway, this is Alice Twilight. If she's not a trained assassin, then I don't know what she is, because she weilds her energy swords excellently. Then this is Miku, a singer turned sniper by Umbrella's meddling." "So that makes two musicians. This is Doremi, who is a great singer. She's something called a "Pokémon", which is apparently very strong. However, she's a singer first and a fighter never." "Pokémon? Like the card game?" "You actually know what they are? Wait, since when do you play card games?" "... That is irrelevant, Little Guy. Why don't you introduce us to the Riolu there?" "Well, this little guy is Jabbers, and he is determined to protect Doremi, even though he's a little shy. He's a pretty fast fighter, though."

After a round of introductions, provided via Naomi and Little Guy, the latter noted,
"It seems that Doremi and Miku both have this willingness to stay out of combat, and honestly I don't blame them. Unfortunately, we still have a job to do..."

Naomi interjected, "But that doesn't mean they have to fight. You said that Jabbers here wants to protect the Melloetta who refuses to fight. I think those of us who are stronger combatants should take on that mentality. Alice, you and I both regret fighting, but we work together almost as well as I work with Little Guy. I think the six of us should stick together.

"And even if Miku and Doremi wish to stay out of combat, they still have excellent skills which I'm sure can help the group as a whole peacefully."

"Anyway, we've been rambling for quite a bit. So, what do you all say? Are we a team?"

"We can work together so that we all may return home."
With Naomi and her partner Little Guy now in the picture, she turned her attention towards them. "It's nice to meet you, ehm... 'Little Guy'. I'm also glad both of you are safe. This is my friend Blake," She gestured to the man in the question besides her.
AHjVzNo.jpg

"I like the idea of teaming up..." Miku mused. "That way we could try and watch each other's backs more, right?" She looked between all three of them. "I'm game if everyone else is."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti #SquadThatDoesn'tHaveAName? #Team Clockwork sounds kinda cool but I'm down with w/e

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

Ries12.png

"..."

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

"..."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

latest

Jaffar was silent as usual but Joshua would be able to tell easily that the assassin was fine. Still he glanced over after Fury and Scott had finished speaking before looking back at Azura, Joshua, and Setsuna.

"...I held back...."

It was pretty clear what he meant by that as he spoke joining them but still remaining cold as ever.

557-9.jpg

The Angel of Death had no need to make friends at this time. The soulless corpse he was had no need for friends....except maybe for one...and that alone was what was driving him to get back home.

@Verite @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.